Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? (10343 Views)

Why Do Ex-girlfriends Become More Beautiful After Breakups?(photo) / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? / Friends After Turning Down A Marriage Proposal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by dabossman(m): 11:18am On Nov 13, 2012
Because they can actually still remain friends, duh? grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by chinny16: 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2012
excuse me guys "EX" could be a guy or a babE.And dis issue of "we can still be friends" is common wit guys. they do dat wen a new babe is on board
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by Sike(m): 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2012
Second chance gateway.
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 13, 2012
For control purposes. They want to have you at arms length so to speak in case their future relationships dont work out.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2012
Sike: Second chance gateway.

Gbam! basically.
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by jaykai24(m): 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2012
berem: I hope you won't break my heart brown suga.I have missed you so much on romance section. "Hugs and kisses"
Lol
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by jaykai24(m): 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2012
ItsModella:
angry angry angry awwwww, look at that. He pretends he hates us yet he runs to us like a lost puppy.
Like a lost puppy hehehe una no go kill person here
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by tope33(m): 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2012
You must have suffered some terrible heartbreaks in the course of your study then
190-the-clown:

Nigerian girls я d expert of these

They keep you at arms length so incase their next boyfriend phucks up they could easily
run back to their previous boyfriend whom they dumped in such a way savin themselves from going around dudes
and keeping the number of dudes they sleep with on the low side,

for example theres onila dating 190 and dumps 190 and goes for mynd_44, keeping 190 back as a rebond boyfriend
she could easily dump mynd tomorrow and head back to 190 instead of going all out for a new complete dude in the person of acidiosis
whom she clearly doesnt know so instead of sleeping with 3 dudes she ends up sleeping with 2 dudes

Trust me, ive studied Nigerian girls long and hard infact i get PHD for their matter so i know each and every move they make even before they think of it

[size=5pt]
Please this post was directed specially at the nigerian women gender and meant to offend as many of them out there as possible
who ever has a problem with this post should please call our customer care team on 091-kiss-my-Bottom!![/size]
;DYou must have suffered some terrible heartbreaks in the course of your study then
190-the-clown:

Nigerian girls я d expert of these

They keep you at arms length so incase their next boyfriend phucks up they could easily
run back to their previous boyfriend whom they dumped in such a way savin themselves from going around dudes
and keeping the number of dudes they sleep with on the low side,

for example theres onila dating 190 and dumps 190 and goes for mynd_44, keeping 190 back as a rebond boyfriend
she could easily dump mynd tomorrow and head back to 190 instead of going all out for a new complete dude in the person of acidiosis
whom she clearly doesnt know so instead of sleeping with 3 dudes she ends up sleeping with 2 dudes

Trust me, ive studied Nigerian girls long and hard infact i get PHD for their matter so i know each and every move they make even before they think of it

[size=5pt]
Please this post was directed specially at the nigerian women gender and meant to offend as many of them out there as possible
who ever has a problem with this post should please call our customer care team on 091-kiss-my-Bottom!![/size]
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by 2nex(m): 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by Youngpo413: 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
BS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heart Broken Married Man Leaks Sex Chat His Wife Had With A Stranger / WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. / Fattest Woman Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Reduce Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.