Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? (10342 Views)

Why Do Ex-girlfriends Become More Beautiful After Breakups?(photo) / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? / Friends After Turning Down A Marriage Proposal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2012
acidosis™:

None dear.. I have a very tender & loving heart.. am scared of giving out to a Nigerian lady
I hope you won't break my heart brown suga.I have missed you so much on romance section. "Hugs and kisses"
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2012
berem: I hope you won't break my heart brown suga.I have missed you so much on romance section. "Hugs and kisses"
aww.... thanks.. I've missed you too. Your heart is 100% safe with me.. Trust me
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2012
acidosis™:

aww.... thanks.. I've missed you too. Your heart is 100% safe with me.. Trust me
angry angry angry awwwww, look at that. He pretends he hates us yet he runs to us like a lost puppy.
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by johnstar(m): 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Come, madness dey worry u? Like any Nigerian gal would consider ur uncircumcised Kondo. Abeg dress go one side joor! Msteww...
dress ko hairdresser ni, 4 ur mind bah undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by 2sexy(m): 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2012
When Naija gal don know say she don Bleep up, dat is when they tell you like my ex... " we can be friends, you can call me when you want to talk and need advise" advise from you? ya fada!

in the next line she said.." are you okay with that?" lol... see mind game ooo. If you can read between the lines, you you would know what she meant by " are you okay with that?"

Can you deduce what she meant?
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2012
johnstar: dress ko hairdresser ni, 4 ur mind bah undecided undecided
Na who release u? undecided
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2012
ItsModella:
angry angry angry awwwww, look at that. He pretends he hates us yet he runs to us like a lost puppy.
na my bobo you dey talk to like that? Na my bobo you dey call lost puppy bah? tongue
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2012
berem: na my bobo you dey talk to like that? Na my bobo you dey call lost puppy bah? tongue
your silly bobo has become 190's sidekick, he now bashes Naija gals everywhere he goes.
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by totalbaby(f): 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2012
yes it's very common since nigerian men like you are mumu's grin how many times did you fall for it/ grin
190-the-clown:
So dey can always run-back incase it doesn't work with their next

Its very common wif Nigerian girls
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by pedrojustice: 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2012
When two people breakup in their relationship and they still remain friends, its either they are still in love or both were never in love..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by CzarChris(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2012
Simply, so that both parties especially the male here can keep shining the congo of the female who may try to come back if things don't actually workout with the new mugu. But actually, only a wuss will take back a chic that dumped him.
BTW, this is Okafor's Law, it states that a congo once shined before can be shined till infinity.
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by 2sexy(m): 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2012
Czar-Chris:
Simply, so that both parties especially the male here can keep shining the congo of the female who may try to come back if things don't actually workout with the new mugu. But actually, only a wuss will take back a chic that dumped him.
BTW, this is Okafor's Law, it states that a congo once shined before can be shined till infinity.
I dey tell you... who go take back a used material...
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by mcevans1(m): 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2012
Czar-Chris:

Gbam! You have spoken well..
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by omarithmetics: 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2012
Is the same as kidnappers after getting the ransom asking for you fone number so you can keep "in touch"

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by jodam: 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2012
ItsModella:
And I ask again, how many Nigerian girls have you dated?

Nairaland would have been a better starting point
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by CHIMSKY(m): 12:00am On Nov 13, 2012
Inter Alia:"It states that a yam that has been chopped can always be chopped again"
Koolking:

Dude, do you still remember the Okafor's law? Please quote
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by 190theclown: 12:00am On Nov 13, 2012
what is up with all these yeye talks of 190' attacking Nigerian girls

isnt that wah u people do!!

we can still remain friends after chopping a dude's money and cheatin on him
ive seen enough cases with dudes around, both on and off line so im here to spread as many messages out there
about this deadly race called NIGERIAN GIRLS

Please this post was directed specially at the nigerian women gender and meant to offend as many of them out there as possible
who ever has a problem with this post should please call our customer care team on 091-kiss-my-arse!!
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 13, 2012
190-the-clown:

ive seen enough cases with dudes around, both on and off line so im here to spread as many messages out there

Please this post was directed specially at the nigerian women gender and meant to offend as many of them out there as possible
who ever has a problem with this post should please call our customer care team on 091-kiss-my-arse!!
abegi, shut the fucck up and try something better.
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 13, 2012
^^^ SENILITY at its peak !!!
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by 190theclown: 12:05am On Nov 13, 2012
ItsModella:
abegi, shut the fucck up and try something better.

Look at this Agric fowl

Park well jor allow me breath better air undecided angry angry
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 13, 2012
190-the-clown:

Look at this Agric fowl

Park well jor allow me breath better air undecided angry angry
this ewu is still talking?? mschew!!
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by 190theclown: 12:11am On Nov 13, 2012
^Hisses undecided
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by safarigirl(f): 12:53am On Nov 13, 2012
'We can still be friends'

Translation
1. Just in case I run out of money one day, I can still call you up to buy me lunch, recharge card, pay my BIS etc, without getting any complaints.

2. If you see me WALKING down the street with a man....HELPPPPP!

3. If you see me driving by with a man/walking into an expensive restaurant...walk past and ignore

4. If you need to get a girl off your neck, I'll be there to give her the 'get your slu.tty hands off my man' speech

5. When you're broke, I MIGHT lend you some money.

Now THAT's a true FRIEND.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by 190theclown: 1:03am On Nov 13, 2012
acidosis™:

My thought.. Like a back-up/Plan B

grin grin grin

yes brof, my ex girlfriend suggested it to me
of cos i laff cover am, when i have 7 girlfriends to worry about
surely theres no room for an ex girlfriend to make it number 8 grin grin

I sent her away completely make she dey chop men kpomo dey go since na she and her mama work be that
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by harlos: 6:30am On Nov 13, 2012
They don't want to leave u for ever in case they need ur help
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by 190theclown: 7:47am On Nov 13, 2012
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by anintia(m): 8:59am On Nov 13, 2012
so that the parol can still continue behind closed doors
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by 2sexy(m): 9:32am On Nov 13, 2012
190 abeg leave all this yama yama talk...

My ex wey dey say make we be friends flashed me some days ago. I called and as I was about to ask why she flashed, the network was terminated. I called her back and ask why she flashed, she started to mutter and in the end, she said it is nothing.

Okay... I hung up... later I comot my mtn line and put my etisalat for browsing and this was for 2 days. well by the next night that I switch again to my MTN line and by next day I checked, na 3 missed calls I see.

aaahhh... I know this girl too well but she doesnt know that yet.

She doesnt call except she wants some from me... [size=15pt]MONEY[/size].

i just ignored it and never called her.
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by Koolking(m): 9:46am On Nov 13, 2012
Czar-Chris:

Hahhhhhaaahahahah. . . cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by 190theclown: 9:52am On Nov 13, 2012
2sexy: 190 abeg leave all this yama yama talk...

My ex wey dey say make we be friends flashed me some days ago. I called and as I was about to ask why she flashed, the network was terminated. I called her back and ask why she flashed, she started to mutter and in the end, she said it is nothing.

Okay... I hung up... later I comot my mtn line and put my etisalat for browsing and this was for 2 days. well by the next night that I switch again to my MTN line and by next day I checked, na 3 missed calls I see.

aaahhh... I know this girl too well but she doesnt know that yet.

She doesnt call except she wants some from me... [size=15pt]MONEY[/size].

i just ignored it and never called her.

Rotflmfaoo
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by Koolking(m): 10:07am On Nov 13, 2012
CHIMSKY: Inter Alia:"It states that a yam that has been chopped can always be chopped again"

. . .provided the yam is still available. . .LOL. Thanks
Re: Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? by jodam: 10:44am On Nov 13, 2012
190-the-clown:

And the NO 1 player that has fallen victim on different occasions. GULLIBLE!
Sorry, I understand ur pains.
Did they run u dry and down?
saanu!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Come On In....which Is Urs/his?? Be Sincere!!! / I Love U Talk Ur Own(pick Up Line) / Heart Broken Married Man Leaks Sex Chat His Wife Had With A Stranger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.