Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Askmen.com - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Askmen.com (13517 Views)

Romantic Ideas - Askmen / Askmen.com II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Askmen.com by adeboo(f): 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2008
tommyex:

yea u stuck
But frm what i get,some dude may do that when he is deperate 2 have a fling with his ex,u know its easy 2 get with your ex.Except d guy get bad memory

He better get bad memory - EWU.
Re: Askmen.com by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2008
TOMMYSEXY:

ok, but am not trying to confuse you na. . .

ok, another:

What makes SOME men cheat with their ex?
Re: Askmen.com by TheSly: 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2008
any questions cheesy

lemme know! cheesy
Re: Askmen.com by TheSly: 7:22pm On Feb 09, 2008

What makes SOME men cheat with their ex?

huh kini eleyi nso?
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 7:23pm On Feb 09, 2008
morenike09:

makes SOME men cheat with their ex?

depends on what precipitated the break-up. When you get intimate with a woman its almost certain that if u know how to pull ur buttons you will get to nail her again even 10yrs after. Its especially worse if both broke up due to unforseen circumstances beyond their control and not because one or the other fell out of love.

A man's ex is his greatest weakness.
Re: Askmen.com by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

huh kini eleyi nso?

Look, jay, if you don't understand what is so hard about ignoring me. . . .abi, you're tommysexy? na wao . . . plz, am not in a good mood and i seriously dnt want to upset you , but. . .

@4Him
thank you jare. . . but, jeez, sounds like you did it before grin jokin o
Re: Askmen.com by adeboo(f): 7:27pm On Feb 09, 2008
Why do guys sleep around?
Is one girl's 'gravel pit' 'sweeter' than the other? Thats what guys usually say.
Re: Askmen.com by TheSly: 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2008

Is one girl's 'gravel pit' 'sweeter' than the other? Thats what guys usually say.

it has been answered b4!! the answer is still *yes*

Look, jay, if you don't understand what is so hard about ignoring me. . . .abi, you're tommysexy? na wao . . . plz, am not in a good mood and i seriously dnt want to upset you , but. . .

very sorry for interjecting! wink
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 7:33pm On Feb 09, 2008
morenike09:

@4Him
thank you jare. . . but, jeez, sounds like you did it before grin jokin o

lol no kidding . . . a man never truly forgets his ex unless his present gf is superb!

adeboo:

I cant ans wer the question as to why guys sleep around.
But definitely YES some girls are just sweeter than others.  tongue
Re: Askmen.com by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2008
this is to 4Him:

ok, when do you know someone truly love you. . . ?

@sly
Ok o. . . and why are yo here sef. . . omo elelubo nko? ma so fun mi wipe oti fi si le o. . . grin
Re: Askmen.com by oziomatv(m): 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2008
adeboo:

Men are choosy over sex, and in every man's mind it's clear to him that the different the shape, face and even colour a girl has the different the taste she give in bed.  so they tend to be curious over the taste.

My friend the other time told me that who he want to have sex with now is a fat huge woman that he'll ask for help to open her legs.
               You see fat huge woman is not his choice but the appetite he has as of the moment.
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2008
morenike09:

this is to 4Him:

ok, when do you know someone truly love you. . . ?

when she goes out of her way to please you without u asking for it. When she's willing to put herself on the line for you . . .
Re: Askmen.com by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2008
4Him:

when she goes out of her way to please you without u asking for it. When she's willing to put herself on the line for you . . .

ehrrrrrrrm. . .am female here o. . . and what do you consider "putting himself on the line for you?". . .when he saves me from tripping on my highheels or when he cooks for me when am starving? grin seriously.
Re: Askmen.com by oziomatv(m): 7:51pm On Feb 09, 2008
morenike09:

ehrrrrrrrm. . .am female here o. . . and what do you consider "putting himself on the line for you?". . .when he saves me from tripping on my highheels or when he cooks for me when am starving? grin seriously.

My major strong points of winning girls was cooking.
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2008
oh lol i was talking from my perspective. I dont know how a girl can tell if a guy loves her but i'd say one sign a guy truly loves you is how much sacrifice he is willing to make for u. Sacrifice in terms of finances, time, emotions . . .

Most guys probably wont cook for you to show their love.
Re: Askmen.com by debosky(m): 7:56pm On Feb 09, 2008
4Him:

oh lol i was talking from my perspective. I don't know how a girl can tell if a guy loves her but i'd say one sign a guy truly loves you is how much sacrifice he is willing to make for u. Sacrifice in terms of finances, time, emotions . . .

I guess I'm in the minority then. . .from experience, it works like a charm wink cool
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2008
debosky:

I guess I'm in the minority then. . .from experience, it works like a charm wink cool

I don't usually do that until well into the relationship. Cooking with the woman you love is one of the most intriguing experiences.
Re: Askmen.com by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2008
debosky:

LOL. . . .debo, you can't cook!!!! you just dey lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

4Him:

oh lol i was talking from my perspective. I don't know how a girl can tell if a guy loves her but i'd say one sign a guy truly loves you is how much sacrifice he is willing to make for u. Sacrifice in terms of[b] finances,[/b] time, emotions . . .

but yet, when we ask for a Lexus, you guys say the only thing we know is money!!! why?
Re: Askmen.com by adeboo(f): 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2008
Ok. This is quite an interesting thread.

How do u guys know who the one is?
Are there certain attributes u look for in a girl?
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 8:03pm On Feb 09, 2008
morenike09:

but yet, when we ask for a Lexus, you guys say the only thing we know is money!!! why?

a woman who loves you wont ask you to get her something she knows you cant afford.
Re: Askmen.com by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2008
4Him:

a woman who loves you wont ask you to get her something she knows you can't afford.

LMSBO. . . so a man won't do anything for his Girl, like a rob a bank just to show he loves her? then that's not love jo shocked grin grin
Re: Askmen.com by adeboo(f): 8:07pm On Feb 09, 2008
morenike09:

LMSBO. . . so a man won't do anything for his Girl, like a rob a bank just to show he loves her? then that's not love jo shocked grin grin
4Him:

a woman who loves you wont ask you to get her something she knows you can't afford.

He could get a loan though!
Just kidding, i understand what u mean sha.
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 8:08pm On Feb 09, 2008
adeboo:

tough question.
Many girls dont know but very few guys are looking to marry a chic, we want a woman.
How mature is she? How good is she with kids, what is her outlook on life and the future? How well does she interact with ur friends and family? Are you 100% comfortable in her presence . . . how well do you trust her and rely on her sense of judgement?
Of course there are also physical attributes that you look for but they pale into insignificance when it comes to deciding if she is the one you want to spend the rest of ur life with.

You wont know immediately, it comes with time and commitment.
Re: Askmen.com by 4Play(m): 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2008
adeboo:

In the context of relationships,this is where being a man is incredibly advantageous. Women's choice of partners is limited to those men who approach-very rarely do women approach men.

Men on the other hand have tremendous leeway in choosing the "one"
Re: Askmen.com by adeboo(f): 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2008
Please answer me this - the guy i really like has been just the best since we met.
But he was supposed to meet with me yesterday, but i have had no word from him. He was supposed to come on the plane but i waited and waited but he didnt show.
Have rung his fone but it rings out, am outta ma mind with worry.

What do u think is going on - purely from a man's point of view.
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2008
adeboo:

Please answer me this - the guy i really like has been just the best since we met.
But he was supposed to meet with me yesterday, but i have had no word from him. He was supposed to come on the plane but i waited and waited but he didnt show.
Have rung his phone but it rings out, am out of ma mind with worry.

What do u think is going on - purely from a man's point of view.

1. maybe he really is in some trouble and is unable to get a hold of u.

2. Perhaps the feelings are only on ur side and he just cant be half-arsed to waste his time, money and effort to come see you.
Guys like to prioritise, if he feels u're not worth it or there's something better close by then nothing for you.

Just for the cheek of it try ringing his phone with a different number he cant recognise. If he picks it . . . just cry into ur hanky and move on. grin
Re: Askmen.com by adeboo(f): 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2008
Thanks cry cry cry cry cry
It was hard to take but what can i do?
I just gotta listen cry cry cry cry Thanks.
Re: Askmen.com by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2008
adeboo:

Thanks cry cry cry cry cry
It was hard to take but what can i do?
I just gotta listen cry cry cry cry Thanks.

awwww, baby doll, don't worry, eh? some men are just not worth it. . .but what david said might me true but, you are the only one that knows what is between you and this guy, so you might be the only one that knows what is truly going on. so think about this and yea, do call him with a different number and see what's up. . . wink
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2008
Pele 'boo. Sometimes we dont always get what we want aye.
Re: Askmen.com by adeboo(f): 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2008
Thank u Morenike and 4Him, thanks alot.
I just pray its not so sha, am just scared in case he is hurt or whatever.
I like the guy no be small, but he isnt really the type to just shut away, he never says he will do what he cant.
Its just so outta character for him.

God will help me haba i really like am o.
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Askmen.com by TheSly: 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2008

@sly
Ok o. . . and why are yo here sef. . . omo elelubo nko? ma so fun mi wipe oti fi si le o. . .

. .  tongue owa bi ewa. . .   cheesy ose ti o bere
Re: Askmen.com by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

. . tongue owa bi ewa. . . cheesy ose ti o bere cheesy but but but. . . . embarassed cry embarassed cry embarassed cry embarassed

jay, wetin do you. . . you're a female now? the new AYEFELE on NL?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Pastor Praying On A Woman's Vagina In Lagos Church (Picture) / What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House / Where Can I Hook Up With Ladies In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.