Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

What With Unattached Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What With Unattached Ladies? (1829 Views)

Why Single Ladies Are Unattached: A Lesson For Spouse-seeking Ladies / Unattached Nairalanders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What With Unattached Ladies? by scondy(f): 9:23am On Apr 20, 2006
hey y`all,i`ll like u to tell me what u feel about this.
why is it that people see it as unusual and wrong if a lady is not dating anyone.i`ll use myself for e.g. my male frenz even female ones keep bothering me about it.but please should iĀ  date just anyone all in the name of havin a b/f. (no).what do u think?the question is, is it unusual or wrong?
Re: What With Unattached Ladies? by chillyos(m): 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2006
You are not a rev.sister, so why not have a boyfriend? abi you are so ugly that guys run away? if its either i think there is a guy out there dying for u. i believe say u dey look 4 person wey get money before u go gree. abeg choose one before its too late for U.
Re: What With Unattached Ladies? by SIBLI06(m): 3:17pm On Apr 20, 2006
@Scondy - It's up to you my dear, if your ready for a bf go ahead if not wait. Simple as that.
Re: What With Unattached Ladies? by solange(f): 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2006
ok scondy, you have to be specific, do u mean not dating anyone as per not having a serious relationship (boyfriend) or just not dating period.

if u're talking about the former, i believe it's not necessary to have a boyfriend, boyfriend , go out have fun, and date, dates are always fun, besides, take me for example, i have too much on my plate at the moment to be thinking about someone else, i'm at my doing me phase now and not ready to settle down, so i say, date, have fun and have the ccasional booty call, and once u're ready for something serious, go for it.

however, if u're talking of the latter, just not dating period, then i hope it's by choice. And if the thing is that u've never had a guy, then it's just like sex, u can't really truly miss what u've never had.
Re: What With Unattached Ladies? by micklplus(m): 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2006
SIBLI_06:

@Scondy - It's up to you my dear, if your ready for a boyfriend go ahead if not wait. Simple as that.

i concur !
cheers cheesy
Re: What With Unattached Ladies? by glamrocka(f): 1:26am On Apr 21, 2006
sCONDY

Listen if you are happy fuk'em is what i say
You dont have to justify anything to anyone.
Re: What With Unattached Ladies? by scondy(f): 9:31am On Apr 21, 2006
@ solange,actually i`m just not datin anyone.but not as if i`ve never dated.well i guess i just decided to give myself a break.i`m not into flings,and i want to ve a self introspection and come to terms with what i really want.

@ chillyos,i`m not lookin for a rich dude.to be frank with u,i`m the career type.
Re: What With Unattached Ladies? by whitelexi(m): 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2006
PLS ENJOY UR SPINSTERHOOD, BUT IF IT GETS TOO LONG, U MIGHT END UP BEGGING MEN AND MAY REMAIN THAT WAY FOR EVER grin
Re: What With Unattached Ladies? by chinani(f): 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2006
scondy:

i`m not into flings,and i want to ve a self introspection and come to terms with what i really want.

i`m the career type.

You sound like me. My advice: don't worry about others. You have your head on your shoulders & you know what this time (of no dating) means to you & what you want to accomplish. You shall find what you seek in good time. Besides, you Mr. Right sees a crowd of men around you, then he might just pass you by so don't worry about him missing you the way you are.
Re: What With Unattached Ladies? by funloving(m): 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2006
Must we date ? Did our parents and grand parent date ? Yet they had better relationships and marriages than most of these modern,dating folks are going through today.
Scondy,just be yourself. Be nice,be friendly,know what you want and when Mr.Right comes by,settle down with him.

The problem with most modern homes/marriagesĀ  today is that the man and woman have done it all and seen it all before settling down and so there nothing interesting left in the relationship/marriage.
They compare their spouses with previous lovers and are less tolerant and more demanding of each other because each person thinks he/she deserves more, because they have lots of experiences from several past affairs to use for comparison.
Re: What With Unattached Ladies? by beefblaze(m): 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2006
story story anyway everybody n his/her lyfestyle.
But one more thing oh ,
Bear in mind that time goes on increasing n never decreases.
Make ya choice undecided undecided
Re: What With Unattached Ladies? by chinani(f): 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2006
What does that mean?
Re: What With Unattached Ladies? by scondy(f): 11:17am On Apr 25, 2006
i keep wondering that despite all our sentiments about being moral in this country,our country is still so backward.have you ever wondered why?we belief this, we belief that, a girl should be this, a girl should be that, where has it gotten us to in this country.places where they are free thinkers have a more organised economy, pls y`all think about it. i think its our mindsets and beliefs that is the major problem.we`ve got to change how we think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What With Unattached Ladies? by scondy(f): 11:19am On Apr 25, 2006
i keep wondering that despite all our sentiments about being moral in this country,our country is still so backward.have you ever wondered why?we belief this, we belief that, a girl should be this, a girl should be that, where has it gotten us to in this country.places where they are free thinkers have a more organised economy, pls y`all think about it. i think its our mindsets and beliefs that is the major problem.we`ve got to change how we think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What With Unattached Ladies? by chinani(f): 5:22am On Apr 26, 2006
scondy, naija dey only backward country sha? so if we're backward a woman can not be this or that. I'm not saying that she should be anything only that it's okay for her do be anything she pleases. on the moral front, many countries are backward. the two need not correlate.
Re: What With Unattached Ladies? by Carolece(f): 5:31am On Jan 04, 2011
scondy:

I say AMEN to this. Its still going on today. Its very very very very sad though.
Re: What With Unattached Ladies? by dastudent(m): 8:53am On Jan 04, 2011
@poster,i really don't get it as well why girls are pressured .

I asked a female friend recently if she had a bf and she was like yes in a matter of fact way when i knew for a fact that she did not have.

So when i called her on it,she was like she was sorry and that its gonna sound wierd if she told me that she did not have a boyfriend.

I stayed without a gf for like almost 1 year and i was so freaking happy.Now that i have got one,i am miserable and bored.
Re: What With Unattached Ladies? by tjskii(f): 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2011
geeez where on earth are they digging up these old topics from tongue tongue
Re: What With Unattached Ladies? by 190: 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2011
tjskii:

geeez where on earth are they digging up these old topics from tongue tongue
grin grin grin grin
Re: What With Unattached Ladies? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2011
da student:

@poster,i really don't get it as well why girls are pressured .

I asked a female friend recently if she had a bf and she was like yes in a matter of fact way when i knew for a fact that she did not have.

So when i called her on it,she was like she was sorry and that its gonna sound wierd if she told me that she did not have a boyfriend.

I stayed without a gf for like almost 1 year and i was so freaking happy.Now that i have got one,i am miserable and bored.
wdk?

(1) (Reply)

Things Women Say That Drive Men Nuts. . . Nuttier Than A Fruitcake / Can You Wash Her Undies / I Am Tried:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.