Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Unattached Nairalanders. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unattached Nairalanders. (2288 Views)

Why Single Ladies Are Unattached: A Lesson For Spouse-seeking Ladies / What With Unattached Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unattached Nairalanders. by femmy2010(m): 11:11am On Jun 13, 2010
Many ladies and gentlemen on NL are presently in no relationship at this particular point in time.Share with others what made u want to be alone for now or what left u being alone.share also what you seek in your Next.
Re: Unattached Nairalanders. by 190: 11:19am On Jun 13, 2010
sorry
im not single and not looking for
so my view here is on-called for~
Re: Unattached Nairalanders. by femmy2010(m): 11:32am On Jun 13, 2010
Fair enough and am sure your respected comments would be very much welcome as the anticipated variegated response unfold.
Re: Unattached Nairalanders. by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 13, 2010
Am a self absorbed kind of person, so I dont wanna get attached to any lady to distract and disturb my life. I doubt if I will get married.
Re: Unattached Nairalanders. by femmy2010(m): 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2010
Eina,its how choice how we live our life and am sure the many experiences around us help atimes to reach her present verdict and can very well change our hitherto stand.
Re: Unattached Nairalanders. by madlady(f): 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2010
femmy2010:

Many ladies and gentlemen om NL are presently in no relationship at this particular point in time.Share with others what made u want to be alone for now or what left u being alone.share also what you seek in your Next.

Peace so that I can get on with my job and business

eina:

Am a self absorbed kind of person, so I dont wanna get attached to any lady to distract and [b]disturb
my life. I doubt if I will get married.

Sadly it's a man's world, if not I would do likewise, if I did my family would kill me with interference sad.
Re: Unattached Nairalanders. by daylae(m): 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2010
madlady:

Peace and quite so that I can get on with my job and business

Sadly it's a man's world, if not I would do likewise, if I did my family would kill me with interference sad.
shocked shocked[b][color=#000099][/color][/b]why do likewise? undecided
Re: Unattached Nairalanders. by MissyB1(m): 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2010
Some of us fancy a break from all the wahala that come with a relationship, and want to breath freeeeeeely.  grin grin
Here's to all the single Ladies . . . .Drink!!! Deejay, please!!!  grin grin
Re: Unattached Nairalanders. by 190: 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2010
**shakes head** embarassed
Re: Unattached Nairalanders. by femmy2010(m): 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2010
why the head shaking?
Re: Unattached Nairalanders. by xynerise: 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2010
@poster. Your business no get planning. You created a thread and all the responses are negative.
Re: Unattached Nairalanders. by Pweety4me(f): 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2010
Be single & be Freee! tongue
Re: Unattached Nairalanders. by xynerise: 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2010
For ur mind eh? After eating my money at that chinese restaurant and ran away. Besides u forgot to take a tooth pick. grin
Re: Unattached Nairalanders. by femmy2010(m): 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2010
Xynerise,
Must you get a positive write up for people to learn for the happenings to others?The answer is a NO sir.
What matters is for people to have a reason to share their pains,regret,expectations etc,and that definitely helped a great deal in easing off many un needed feelings that might have piled up in us.
I am unattached too and just need to know the takes of others so it would be advisable for you to read a topic,absorb what the OP is trying to bring out and the lesson to be learnt.
Having people share their innermost feeling with each other is no business and they can only get to do that on a platform that protects that individuality.
So next time,try to understand the point inherent before reaching a pre-mature conclusion
Re: Unattached Nairalanders. by Pweety4me(f): 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2010
xynerise:

For your mind eh? After eating my money at that chinese restaurant and ran away. Besides u forgot to take a tooth pick. grin
Ahaha u mean d chinese i payed 4? shocked how dare yu! angry grin friggin broke a$s dey there. . . tongue
Re: Unattached Nairalanders. by xynerise: 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2010
@femmy. That one wey u dey talk na sermon.
@pweety. To try to cover up. You and I knw who paid. Becos I didnt tel them how u ate the food?
Re: Unattached Nairalanders. by xynerise: 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2010
@femmy. That one wey u dey talk na sermon.
@pweety. To try to cover up. You and I knw who paid. Becos I didnt tel them how u ate the food?
Re: Unattached Nairalanders. by Pweety4me(f): 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2010
xynerise:

Yes i did. smiley tongue
Re: Unattached Nairalanders. by xynerise: 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2010
Ok I knw my guys understand.
Re: Unattached Nairalanders. by shilling(f): 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2010
Haven't found "Mr Right" atm.
Re: Unattached Nairalanders. by luchidolls(f): 8:15pm On Jun 13, 2010
sumx,d one u care about z not aware of d fact,nd den sumday u. wake up nd say"i need 2 find myself".
durin ds tym,u find out dere r a lot of tins u dnt need get 2 worry about.
Re: Unattached Nairalanders. by Onchedu(m): 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2010
How much will U pay me to tell U why?
Re: Unattached Nairalanders. by Faher(m): 11:56pm On Jun 13, 2010
Reason? Too much emotional baggage to carry
Flings are better for now cheesy
Re: Unattached Nairalanders. by puskin: 12:17am On Jun 14, 2010
Faher:

Reason? Too much emotional baggage to carry
Flings are better for now cheesy

hehehehehehehe. . . . . . seconded cheesy cheesy
Re: Unattached Nairalanders. by IkeLike: 1:33am On Jun 14, 2010
Because a lot of women today are full of it.

constantly asking me to buy you something.

the constant nagging to call you.

The constant bothering me to take you somewhere.

Yet-- I ask for ONE thing-- and the woman has a CONNIPTION about it.

No SIREE, thank you!

No selfish ladies in my life.

I deal with enough selfish people in my professional business life on the daily whom only look out for themselves-- I dont need a pushy bossy and selfish female invading my personal life too with her silliness.

females need to step their game up.

this is why a lot of guys most happiest moments in life is when they were single and young. and why a lot of men cheat. It's always the woman's fault!

no baggage of a woman, and no constant catering to her.
Re: Unattached Nairalanders. by ogzille(m): 2:08am On Jun 14, 2010
For Nairaland guys: Vacancy exists for the post of a , (if u complete it, na u sabi) grin
Re: Unattached Nairalanders. by femmy2010(m): 4:01am On Jun 14, 2010
But arent these ladies the very salt of life?
Re: Unattached Nairalanders. by Pweety4me(f): 4:03am On Jun 14, 2010
femmy2010:

But arent these ladies the very salt of life?
But r u single? tongue
Re: Unattached Nairalanders. by lallafati(f): 4:04am On Jun 14, 2010
Peace mainly. I cherish my peace too much. No emotional roller-coaster. Go out, come back, do whatever I want whenever I want. Mostly don't need to compromise on anything coz it's all abt pleasing God, myself and focusing on my family, friends, professional life. Have a newpround appreciation for being single even though to be honest, it does get lonely at times, however sofar the peace of mind is worth the loneliness! grin

Missy B:

Some of us fancy a break from all the wahala that come with a relationship, and want[b] to breath freeeeeeely[/b].  grin grin
Here's to all the single Ladies . . . .Drink!!! Deejay, please!!!  grin grin

Thank you!

luchidolls:

sumx,d one u care about z not aware of d fact,nd den sumday u. wake up nd say"i need 2 find myself".
durin ds tym,u find out dere r a lot of tins[b] u dnt need get 2 worry abou[/b]t.

shilling:

Haven't found "Mr Right" atm.

Not sure he even exists.
Re: Unattached Nairalanders. by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 14, 2010
Choice . . . and for 2 reasons -

1. many girls are ok as girlfriends, very very few make the upgrade to the position of fiancee. Finding someone to spend the rest of your life with is a painstaking job that should not be treated with levity.

2. Building urself up to become mr. right is way more important than finding mrs right.
Re: Unattached Nairalanders. by Pweety4me(f): 5:14am On Jun 14, 2010
^Just tell them your not ready ok? angry they should be able handle it! cheesy grin tongue cool
Re: Unattached Nairalanders. by chika98: 6:10am On Jun 14, 2010
IkeLike:

Because a lot of women today are full of it.

constantly asking me to buy you something.

the constant nagging to call you.

The constant bothering me to take you somewhere.

Yet-- I ask for ONE thing-- and the woman has a CONNIPTION about it.

No SIREE, thank you!

No selfish ladies in my life.

I deal with enough selfish people in my professional business life on the daily whom only look out for themselves-- I dont need a pushy bossy and selfish female invading my personal life too with her silliness.

females need to step their game up.

this is why a lot of guys most happiest moments in life is when they were single and young. and why a lot of men cheat. It's always the woman's fault!

no baggage of a woman, and no constant catering to her.

Grow up and take some credit! You are exactly what you attract at the end of the day. Sometimes it isn't about what you say but how you say it.
Sounds like you are bitter and have some unresolved issues with women. Every woman isn't going to be what you want in a mate. Keep your eyes open and be mature about your decisions. Men cheating have nothing to do with the general population of women. A man who wants to stray will.

There are women out there who have worked hard to earn their degrees and to nail a job down in this economy. No sensible woman will be asking you to take her out or even buy her anything! Out of the goodness of your heart if you choose to wine and dine her. Stop acting like you don't know any better than what you've just managed to spew up there.

PS. A man who cares about his woman doesn't need to be reminded to call or even do those little things that won't cost anything. When a man really wants a woman; he is goes after it and hard as well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Help Me: I Need To Stop This Act! / Ladies: Will You Date Arnold?: Vote / The Era Of The Hot Moms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.