Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Race Or Union Between People Who Love One Another? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Race Or Union Between People Who Love One Another? (696 Views)

NEW YEAR DILEMMA : Love One, Care For Another !!! / The Pain Of Loosing A Love One / Can A Girl Truly Love One And Deny The Person Intimacy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Race Or Union Between People Who Love One Another? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2012
why do men treat marriage like a race where a woman has to compete to win a man at the end of it. why is it not treated like a commitment between two people who are ready to grow old together and stay in love? whats the point of rushing into marriage because your biological clock is ticking just to end up with a man who is not ready to act like a husband or father?
Re: Race Or Union Between People Who Love One Another? by Mynd44: 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2012
Nice questions IMO but wait until the "African cultural preservation" troupe shows up
Re: Race Or Union Between People Who Love One Another? by lipsyliscious: 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2012
Questions 4 toto dikeh,questions dat tickle d bum bum
Re: Race Or Union Between People Who Love One Another? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 13, 2012
Mynd_44: Nice questions IMO but wait until the "African cultural preservation" troupe shows up
loolz tell me abt it
Re: Race Or Union Between People Who Love One Another? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2012
mondi_cheeks: why do men treat marriage like a race where a woman has to compete to win a man at the end of it. why is it not treated like a commitment between two people who are ready to grow old together and stay in love? whats the point of rushing into marriage because your biological clock is ticking just to end up with a man who is not ready to act like a husband or father?

Girl, I really like you!

My answer: Don't rush into anything, most of all not marriage wink

And YES, it's about love and commitment smiley

1 Like

Re: Race Or Union Between People Who Love One Another? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2012
Mynd_44: Nice questions IMO but wait until the "African cultural preservation" troupe shows up

grin grin grin

cool!!

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Race Or Union Between People Who Love One Another? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2012
carefreewannabe:

Girl, I really like you!

My answer: Don't rush into anything, most of all not marriage wink

And YES, it's about love and commitment smiley

thank u hun
Re: Race Or Union Between People Who Love One Another? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2012
mondi_cheeks: thank u hun

you welcome sweetie smiley
Re: Race Or Union Between People Who Love One Another? by Mynd44: 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2012
mondi_cheeks: loolz tell me abt it
I guess they missed this thread
Re: Race Or Union Between People Who Love One Another? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
I guess they missed this thread
it better to have the few sensible pple comment on it than to have a bunch of monkeys blubbering nonsense lol
Re: Race Or Union Between People Who Love One Another? by claremont(m): 6:27pm On Nov 13, 2012
mondi_cheeks: it better to have the few sensible pple comment on it than to have a bunch of monkeys blubbering nonsense lol
Interesting.
Re: Race Or Union Between People Who Love One Another? by Mynd44: 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
mondi_cheeks: it better to have the few sensible pple comment on it than to have a bunch of monkeys blubbering nonsense lol
Bad idea
Re: Race Or Union Between People Who Love One Another? by slimchi2k2(m): 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2012
@p
it better to remain single than unhappy in name of marriage
many men only happy when they at work wit friends end up in the bar,afraid of his own house
thesame to women many, hearin they husb voice is like american hearin osama bin laden name
i know one beautiful girl she is in relationship with a guy i know too,them claim that them love each order,but this guy used to beat dis girl always,talk to her as he like nt considering how she feel,surprise to me too of them came to me tell me that they getin married soon,i ask the girl last time them fight she said dis mornin,i ask why u people want to get marry 'we love ourself'
without think why are we fightin
why is it dat we live together but somtims i sleep outside just to avoid problem
nt even askin how long i we endure dis unhappy love
over look the pic of their future
pls dis isn't stupid enough to quit the relationship
dat thesame girl we come here one day tell us that her husb she just marry use to beat her,and we wil condemned the guy

1 Like

Re: Race Or Union Between People Who Love One Another? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2012
thats sad

(1) (Reply)

How Henry Got Married. / Cooking 4 A Neighbour... / How Did You Propose To Her, Or, How Do You Want Him To Propose To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.