Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy (4186 Views)

Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling / Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by UjSizzle(f): 11:34am On Nov 13, 2012
......and the boys wept.

Karma really is a biaatch!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by cindyrella(f): 11:45am On Nov 13, 2012
roymary: KUDOS to my Nigerian Brodas! Op has been used, reused, misused, overused and dumped... grin
OUCH! This is gonna hurt!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by cindyrella(f): 11:47am On Nov 13, 2012
Mynd_44: @OP, just cos you are stupîd enough to allow yourself to be used and that you have had sèx with more that half the guys on your street does not mean you should hate guys.

It is not there fault you are cheaper that tom tom. You wanna hate someone, i have the perfect candidate. Look in the darned mirror
shocked shocked shocked
**falls from mango tree and faints**
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by Mynd44: 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2012
shaybe baby:
Mate, you are the only fella to display sense on here. Like one of the points I made, subtlety is lost many males.
What nonsense
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by shaybebaby(f): 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
Nonsense when the spot light is on you males eh? All your replies prove my point! Even I was an ugly obese chick(which I'm not) and single(again I'm not) wouldn't piss on you lot if you were on fire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by shaybebaby(f): 12:36pm On Nov 13, 2012
ItsModella:
gbam!!! they love to bash us because we refuse to allow them under our skirts. It's time to pay them back in their own coin. Let me add to your list.
Majority of them are fucktards.
They think with their d!cks, instead of the brains that God gave them.
They are lazy like fucck. They think the role of a woman is to be servile to them.
You said it before but ima say it again, they're full of sh-it.

[size=3pt]NB: I'm just kidding, I love y'all except for 190, acidosis and any other person who bashes Naija gals[/size]

Thank you Modella. As Alexander Meerkat from Meerkovo says "SIMPLES!!!!"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by AzaMontana(f): 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2012
shaybe baby: 1) They possess this misplaced sense of "it is a man's world". When really it belongs to both sexes. Both have their roles to play.
2) He would never see you as an equal regardless of your achievements. Their sole aim is to dominate and have you subservient.
3)Fidelity is a word which is totally foreign to them.
4)Majority have the personlity of a wet dish rag hence the reason why they feel they need to have money before girls will look at them.
5) Totally unimaginative- the art of romance is lost on them and also its subtleties.
6) They are often loud and aggressive. Wherever there is a group of Nigerian men, you can hear them from miles away.
7)They are just crap
coolThey are full of s-h-i-t
9) Most are potential abusers
10) They are generally ugly grin

They broke your heart and now you are bitter, my friend fo sleep
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by shaybebaby(f): 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2012
Aza Montana:

They broke your heart and now you are bitter, my friend fo sleep
Actually, no, my heart wasn't broken. Dumped the last one i dated, that was a good 8years ago. Never looked back. I urge you to do the same. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2012
Nairaland boys exhibiting nos 6, 9 and 8 right there. Quit insulting the poster and learn from this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by roymary: 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2012
Raggedy_Ann: Nairaland boys exhibiting nos 6, 9 and 8 right there. Quit insulting the poster and learn from this.

Another victim of dickmatization. You have been dickmatized! undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by Austinodark(m): 3:38pm On Nov 13, 2012
lalaosky: lol....OP, guys go soon chop your head off.lol.well some of the points the OP mentioned are true to some extent
woman wrapper,if na Guys talk abt girls u go abuse d guy,u think u can get a punny like that

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by shaybebaby(f): 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2012
roymary:

Another victim of dickmatization. You have been dickmatized! undecided

Who is this thick ugly thing that looks like the rear end of a baboon? That towel in the pic on ur profile needs a good wash. Filthy scumbag!!! lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by Mynd44: 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2012
shaybe baby:
Who is this thick ugly thing that looks like the rear end of a baboon? That towel in the pic on ur profile needs a good wash. Filthy scumbag!!! lipsrsealed
Did he strike a nerve? I guess so
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by ayobase(m): 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2012
shaybe baby: 1) They possess this misplaced sense of "it is a man's world". When really it belongs to both sexes. Both have their roles to play.
2) He would never see you as an equal regardless of your achievements. Their sole aim is to dominate and have you subservient.
4)Majority have the personlity of a wet dish rag hence the reason why they feel they need to have money before girls will look at them.
5) Totally unimaginative- the art of romance is lost on them and also its subtleties.
6) They are often loud and aggressive. Wherever there is a group of Nigerian men, you can hear them from miles away.
7)They are just crap

Your head no correct o.
Its like you have been fu.c.ked and dum.ped by all of them aight.

OOODE!

Dont tell me that 190 and acidosis are among!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by Mynd44: 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2012
ayobase:

Your head no correct o.
Its like you have been fu.c.ked and dum.ped by all of them aight.

OOODE!

Dont tell me that 190 and acidosis are among!
Not them. She has opened her legs to half the guys on her street hoping to marry one of them
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by DExplorer1: 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2012
It's about to go down!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by roymary: 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2012
shaybe baby:

First of all that towel no dirty o...Na the color be dat and i swear on anything you don't look better than i do. Wanna share photos?

If its up to me you shouldn't even be allowed to fucc.k yourself. Mumu
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by UjSizzle(f): 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2012
*grabs sit to watch*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by UjSizzle(f): 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2012
OP no mind them joor. The first point already summarized it- it's just their ego speaking. Badly bruised ego grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by shaybebaby(f): 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2012
Still doesn't change the fact that any male naysayer on this thread just isn't worth it. I'd rather buy a Love Machine than date a nigerian guy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by shaybebaby(f): 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2012
uj_sizzle: OP no mind them joor. The first point already summarized it- it's just their ego speaking. Badly bruised ego grin
Uj sizzle, I'm just havng fun at their expense and like dogs to a bone, they are biting! tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by shaybebaby(f): 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
Did he strike a nerve? I guess so
..and once upon a time, I thought you had a bit of sense. Guess you've w-a-n-ked away what little you had. pele!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2012
Austinodark: woman wrapper,if na Guys talk abt girls u go abuse d guy,u think u can get a punny like that

thanks for the insult.here is my defence

shaybe baby: Thot i'd'balance things a bit. See how you guys take a bit of bashing. Guess it doesn't feel too good eh grin

the OP made the above statement and if you couldn't see that she was doing so just to get back at some of female bashing done by some males, then you don't know a humour when you see one.the generalizations made by the OP are lies so i won't be pissed cos' of it.to me, its all jokes.then again, removing the generalizations, she is right to some extent like in number two

shaybe baby: 2) He would never see you as an equal

men are seen as the leaders.women are called the weaker vessels.females are generally seen as the weaker gender so its natural for guys to see the females as inferior to them but not in a negative way.that's why men are called the bread winners of the house.that's why men rules most countries and in some culture, its forbidden for women to do so many things that men can freely do.if a guy don't see a woman as an equal to him, i don't see as him degrading her but just towing nature's path.even among the animals, the males are superior than the females.it aint a bad thing.i still stand with the fact that the OP is generalizing but did it to piss guys off which i will never fall for...shikena!!

My 2cents!!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by roymary: 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2012
What am i?

Married to a foreigner

He makes me suck his priick forcefully every night.

I hate Nigerian Men

Overall, I am bitter.

Answer: shaybe baby

undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by Mynd44: 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2012
shaybe baby:
..and once upon a time, I thought you had a bit of sense. Guess you've w-a-n-ked away what little you had. pele!
Another fööl who thinks i give a fûck about her impression of me.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2012
shaybe baby: I'm coming back to reply the remaining scumbags. I dey go watch tv for now. You are alllll a bunch of losers except for lalaosky and my fellow lovely ladies. The rest of you will blow a gasket. Bunch of ugly p-r-i-c-ks!!!!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
lmao
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by MrsChima(f): 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2012
Jesus wept!!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by shaybebaby(f): 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2012
roymary:

First of all that towel no dirty o...Na the color be dat and i swear on anything you don't look better than i do. Wanna share photos?

If its up to me you shouldn't even be allowed to fucc.k yourself. Mumu
Ofcourse you'll say it's not dirty little piggy. When pigs bathe in mud and s-h-i-t, it's not filthy but natural to them.

roymary: What am i?

Married to a foreigner

He makes me suck his priick forcefully every night.

I hate Nigerian Men

Overall, I am bitter.

Answer: shaybe baby

undecided
Rather suck his d-i-c-k than a Nigerian one though. This matter they pain you peeps no be small. Hurts real bad to see that women do have options abi? Na envy and belle that will kill you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2012
OP, may your wish not to be or marry a Nigerian man come to past! And may all the females that agreed with the OP's points NEVER be or marry a Nigerian man...and the people say...
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2012
I say amen to your wish; may you never be with a Nigerian man!
shaybe baby: Still doesn't change the fact that any male naysayer on this thread just isn't worth it. I'd rather buy a Love Machine than date a nigerian guy grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by True2myself24(f): 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2012
7)They are just crap

I'm sorry you've had these experiences with Nigerian men but you shouldn't categorize all of them. I'm Ghanaian and I'm dating a Nigerian man and he's nothing like what you described. Maybe you're swimming in the wrong pool of fish.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2012
True2myself24:

I'm sorry you've had these experiences with Nigerian men but you shouldn't categorize all of them. I'm Ghanaian and I'm dating a Nigerian man and he's nothing like what you described. Maybe you're swimming in the wrong pool of fish.

(1) (2) (3)

Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. / 10 Signs And Symptoms A Girl Is Crushing On You Online / Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.