Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! (16252 Views)

Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / US Secession Petitions Filed For 50 States / Romney And Obama: Who Won The First Debate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by eggheaders(m): 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2012
manny4life: Yall can continue with this argument, I'm done.

you chickened out vegetable.
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by Wallie(m): 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2012
Nothing is going to happen! Texas and other states tired that in 1861 and that resulted in the American Civil war. How many of them are willing to spill their blood today? The war won't even last 5 mins! Also, if it ever comes up for a vote, the secession plan will be defeated by a super majority.
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by thelastPope(m): 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2012
manny4life:

When we get to that point, we shall cross it.

Obama isn't going anywhere in as long as Democrats control the senate - the ONLY CONGRESS THAT HAS AUTHORITY TO DECLARE WAR.

What did the tea party achieve? Where is Palin today? Republicans had always controlled the house, which they still do, while Democrats control the senate, which they still do, NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

Like I said, NOTHING IS HAPPENING, ANGRY TEXANS ARE JUST BLOWING HOT AIR.

You sound like the guy who said the titanic would never sink. The rest is history. The reign of America is almost over. Only those who want to lie to themselves cant see it.

But my disagreement is mainly to those who try to say its about racism. People are angry that America is going down. It isnt about racism. Someone said aerlier that the Latinos would soon be majority and I wondererd at his statement. That is a bad thing. Mexico is the example of a Latino dominated country. How can you celebrate the rise of the Latinos. If mexico is so messed up, how will they leave America? Again, someof you are too blinded by the Obama-black-man-president stuff
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by thelastPope(m): 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2012
Wallie: Nothing is going to happen! Texas and other states tired that in 1861 and that resulted in the American Civil war. How many of them are willing to spill their blood today? The war won't even last 5 mins! Also, if it ever comes up for a vote, the secession plan will be defeated by a super majority.

Again, you sounf like the guy who said the titanic would never sink
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by Mckybarf(m): 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2012
noblezone: There are some news that just sounds like dreams!

America The Great is fallen!

Texas has reached the 25000 signatures for the petition for seccessation, what will be Obama's approach?

Now, Obama will likely react to it as if nothing is happening, but that might result in civil disobedience.

If civil disobedience starts, which of the wars will Obama prefer?

1. Roll out the tanks and raise Texas or
2. Attack a middle Eastern (Iran?) to start the 3rd world war?

Which ever way it goes, America has finally sank!

http://www.khou.com/news/texas-news/Almost-50000-want-Obama-to-weigh-in-on-Texas-secession-179049481.html
even naija with all its troubles hasnt disintegrated- why will america do so? Only God can and will bring america to its knees and it will take more than seccession to do that.
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2012
Mgbadike80: ^^ i read it on BBC less than 24hours ago, the american media is putting it on media black out. Texas alone has garnered more than 75000 petitions in less than 3days, as the news spreads on d internet, i expect millions to vote on it. Ron paul would have fixed america nice. Too bad the real owners of america bullied him out.

OH I SEE, RON PAUL LOST HIS HOME TOWN 2ce, NOW YOU THINK HE CAN FIX AMERICA?
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2012
America wont be world power forever. But I never thought the disintegration will start from the inside.
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by eggheaders(m): 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

OH I SEE, RON PAUL LOST HIS HOME TOWN 2ce, NOW YOU THINK HE CAN FIX AMERICA?

go read up on uncle Paul.before coming to spew shit.even Robert kiyasoki knowns better.
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2012
eggheaders:

go read up on uncle Paul.before coming to spew shit.even Robert kiyasoki knowns better.

What does "Rich DAD POOR DAD" got to do with Election Mr Looser, Paul Ron lost in the primary and you still think is the best President America never had, men you are just a dumb and deaf ASSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by Wallie(m): 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2012
thelastPope:

Again, you sounf like the guy who said the titanic would never sink

Never say never but in this case, chances of it happening is less than 2%. grin A few years ago, only 18% of the people polled favored secession. EVEN if more people favored it, they still do not have the autonomy to decide unilaterally whether or not to leave the union. Like I said, the civil war of 1861-1865 was EXACTLY about leaving the union. They tried it once and failed.
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by Wallie(m): 11:01pm On Nov 13, 2012
thelastPope:

You sound like the guy who said the titanic would never sink. The rest is history. The reign of America is almost over. Only those who want to lie to themselves cant see it.

Almost over, like in the next 100 years or before? I guess you must not have been following the news about global affairs! When you're 90 years old, you'll be one of the oldies still waiting for America's downfall. The funny thing is that you guys fail to realize what the world will look like without a superpower!

*I'm looking over my shoulder wondering when crap-the-frustrated will jump into the America is sinking thread. grin
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by eggheaders(m): 11:06pm On Nov 13, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

What does "Rich DAD POOR DAD" got to do with Election Mr Looser, Paul Ron lost in the primary and you still think is the best President America never had, men you are just a dumb and deaf ASSSSSSSSSSSS

Mr,you need some schooling boy.kiyasoki was admiring Paul's economic politics in another of his book not poor dad rich dad.cos u not intelligent. means you don't even know the politics of a presidential candidate in the country you live in.damn ,now I believe most Americans are block head.u just prove dat assumption to be right.
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2012
eggheaders:

Mr,you need some schooling boy.kiyasoki was admiring Paul's economic politics in another of his book not poor dad rich dad.cos u not intelligent. means you don't even know the politics of a presidential candidate in the country you live in.damn ,now I believe most Americans are block head.u just prove dat assumption to be right.

oh really, my dog scores 82% in online IQ survey, you can try it plus I know you cant beat that record
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by eggheaders(m): 11:18pm On Nov 13, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

oh really, my dog scores 82% in online IQ survey, you can try it plus I know you cant beat that record

with the shit you spewing.you most have a negative I.q.moral of the story. your dog is way intelligent than you.
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2012
eggheaders:

with the shit you spewing.you most have a negative I.q.moral of the story. your dog is way intelligent than you.

that is good,is that all you got?"poo, poo, poo" grin grin
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by Horus(m): 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2012
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by eggheaders(m): 11:28pm On Nov 13, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

that is good,is that all you got?"poo, poo, poo" grin grin

an adult reasoning like spongebob square pant.really pitied those that foot your bill through school.your schooling is definately a Misadventure.
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by Samsantos9: 11:38pm On Nov 13, 2012
The US predicted dat Nigeria would breakup b4 2015 hmm
i wonder which country would be the first 2 breakup btw Nigeria and the US
#jst tinkin aloud#
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by thelastPope(m): 11:41pm On Nov 13, 2012
Wallie:

Almost over, like in the next 100 years or before? I guess you must not have been following the news about global affairs! When you're 90 years old, you'll be one of the oldies still waiting for America's downfall. The funny thing is that you guys fail to realize what the world will look like without a superpower!

*I'm looking over my shoulder wondering when crap-the-frustrated will jump into the America is sinking thread. grin

making condesceding statements on an online forum isnt going to change facts. Fact is right now, china is gradually taking over from America. China downgrading American credit rating is real. There is about to be another downgrade. This are real hard facts. You can sound condescending all you like, but it wont change the facts. America has 57 million on food stamps. That is a fact. Several American states have filed for bankruptcy, thats a fact. The crime rate is increasing, that is a fact. The mexicans are coming, that is a fact.

If you think its going to take a hundred years, you are very very naive. The rulers of egypt, libya and tunisia never dreamt or imagined 4 year ago that they will be thrown out. Greace never imagined 10 years ago, they will be in this mess. I like the fact you all are diping your heads in the sand. It means ya'll wont be prepared when the poo hits the fan. lol

1 Like

Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:43pm On Nov 13, 2012
eggheaders:

an adult reasoning like spongebob square pant.really pitied those that foot your bill through school.your schooling is definately a Misadventure.

eggheader,stop running after your shadow,man-up find something good to do this thread is about to end, I am watching HARDBALL with Matthew Chris,he only spent one minute about fake propaganda like yours.
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by pasholly: 11:51pm On Nov 13, 2012
Won't this Nigerians keep to themselves, their OBASANJO is warning of revolution, Pastor Bakare is warning as well, you guys won't see that, always upbeat about the U.S. Last time l checked on KUHF, the only way Texas could succeed, is to succeed itself and break into separate nations, Rick Perry already shunned the possibility when asked recently. Nigeria is getting to a boiling point, but her citizens are in self-denial mode, until its to late, talk to your leaders and yourselves. As you can see during our election, "we are still the people", has Nigerian experienced election as peaceful as that in their widest dreams.
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 14, 2012
Horus:
AUTHENTICATED, VERIFIED, & COSIGNED on the dotted line.

Quit worrying about the US, and concentrate on what it will take to keep Nigeria from falling apart. Hoping that the US fails, is not going to improve things in your country. Whether you realize it or now, many people want you to succeed. Reorganize, work together, and prove to the world that you haven't been ruined by colonialism. Show us that you cannot be defeated and that you are here to stay.
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by manny4life(m): 12:18am On Nov 14, 2012
eggheaders:

you chickened out vegetable.

Unfortunately, everyone is not a pessimist as you are. Lol, at chickened out. Dude, I won't stay at the office arguing blindly when it's time to leave - now I'm home. I did not want to engage in fo.olish arguments, nonetheless, it won't stop me from setting you straight.

Now that I have your attention, what were you saying again?
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by manny4life(m): 12:25am On Nov 14, 2012
thelastPope:

But my disagreement is mainly to those who try to say its about racism. People are angry that America is going down. It isnt about racism. Someone said aerlier that the Latinos would soon be majority and I wondererd at his statement. That is a bad thing. Mexico is the example of a Latino dominated country. How can you celebrate the rise of the Latinos. If mexico is so messed up, how will they leave America? Again, someof you are too blinded by the Obama-black-man-president stuff

Let me guess, it's a state of TX seceding that will make America sink? You my friend are so bent on prophesying the junk from the Romney Campaign. Reign of "ALMOST", almost being the keyword. Well, America gets to that road, perhaps another 100 years, we'll see.

Unfortunately, your type is so blind-sighted by the Romney-Bush racist ideology that you cannot read between the lines. All you guys EVER see is negative of all negatives. I don't care whether Obama is Black or White or Purple, what I care about is his policies. He may not have the very best economic policies, but I'm darn sure his policies are straightforward than that of your leader Romney. Romney kept saying the 5point plane without outlining details on how he will tackle key issues. Please don't get me started, I came home to rest, have dinner, watch tv and head to bed.
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by manny4life(m): 12:27am On Nov 14, 2012
BTW, LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR

[size=16pt]I DON'T CARE WHETHER THEY ARE SECEDING OR NOT, WHO GIVES A FLYING F.UU.C.KK? CERTAINLY NOT ME. IF THEY SHOULD SUCCEED IN SECEDING, THEY SHOULD TAKE THEIR OWN PORTION OF THE DEBT. AFTER ALL, BUSH (TEXAN) ADDED ABT $5TRILLION TO THE DEBT. [/size]
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by ektbear: 12:34am On Nov 14, 2012
manny, isn't worth wasting your time discussing this with people who don't even live in yankee or understand how things work
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 14, 2012
^^^^How about people who actually lived in Yankee and went to high school there for a minute, before you moved there? undecided
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 14, 2012
manny4life: BTW, LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR
I DON'T CARE WHETHER THEY ARE SECEDING OR NOT, WHO GIVES A FLYING F.UU.C.KK? CERTAINLY NOT ME. IF THEY SHOULD SUCCEED IN SECEDING, THEY SHOULD TAKE THEIR OWN PORTION OF THE DEBT. AFTER ALL, BUSH (TEXAN) ADDED ABT $5TRILLION TO THE DEBT.

Calm down, brother... America is the "world police" - and anything that affects the yanks, affects everyone in the west...

So, people should be allowed to have a discourse about the most powerful country in the world(at least for now till China takes over in 4 years' time)... grin
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by ektbear: 12:51am On Nov 14, 2012
A key part of my sentence was "understand how things work."

Some people have lived in America all their lives. Maybe their ancestors came to the country in the 1600s even.

This does not mean that they understand how things work
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 14, 2012
However, some actually understand how things work there, and know the politics better than most people who claim to be yanks...
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 14, 2012
Lmao @ flowerpower claiming to be an AA again after she has been exposed to being a fraud lol... She reminds me of crayola1 smh..

Nlers are funny people... undecided
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by fezstir: 1:02am On Nov 14, 2012
Mgbadike80: I asked this same question on d other thread and none of this yankee nigerians answered it, instead they were busy maligning each other over nigeria and biafra. Pls can somebody tell me what happens now that the signatures have reached 25000.

I'm not Nigerian, but my ex-brother in-law is, ha. Anyway, now that there's these signatures, nothing happens. The constitution doesn't work by popular opinion, the legislatures in these states would have to officially take up the matter. No way in heck anything like that happens because they have important things to do like get the country back to work. All these states get more money from the federal government than they pay in, because the liberal Democratic states are wealthier due to the higher education levels. These are rural religious people trying to pass off muck raking and shouting as their contribution to the nation... sorry if that sounded too caucasian smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Julius Malema Called A Bbc Reporter A "Bastar..." / Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory / Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid Backs Two-state Solution ( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.