Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies (7788 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by ikekings(m): 1:20am On Nov 15, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Hmm. I will eliminate a few stock shares but dammit that it! angry angry angry
Hmmmm.... Later jare... Goodnight...
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by MrsChima(f): 1:24am On Nov 15, 2012
ikekings: Hmmmm.... Later jare... Goodnight...
uga

Sweet dream suga. kiss kiss
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by malaria(f): 8:21am On Nov 15, 2012
acidosis™:

Take it easy malaria parasite.. I don't exchange words with female rascals.. you aint goin get my attention with your rascality and thugery.
& pls kindly quote the part of my post that you find offensive.

I say rubbish things about rubbish ladies like you.

If I answer "yes" to your questions, you'll not let me rest..

I'm sure you're addicted to sugar papas.. more like you've turned the guys around you to mumu atmachines.. you must be a generous worker in the bureau de sex.

smiley smiley see who is talking about attention..
I am sure the smartest thing ever to come out of your mouth was a pen!s.

I'm trying to avoid harsh & insultive
words...but I'll like to know, which part of my "quotes" do you find offensive- is it the 'date', sugar-daddy', 'lesbians', 'dress' or
U and co she-hater have decided 2 turn this forum 2 women bashing forumn. Wotever u think or say stop generalizing.u don't have respect 4 woman. Sometimes I wonder if you a gay. You use 2 be reasonable in your posts till u took the oath of bashing ladies. Don't worry I promise you 4 any encounter u jave with any woman. Be it mother, sister, gf or wife shall be a cause 2 you. I can't be looking for attention cos from ur write ups recently u are 10000 steps away from been a gentleman.go and find something meaninful 2 do and stop sulking over a lady dat u allowed 2 rubbish your life.
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by 190theclown: 8:27am On Nov 15, 2012
^Easy tiger easy

Come here have some dettol -U'l feel better afterwards undecided
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by malaria(f): 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2012
190-the-clown:
^Easy tiger easy

Come here have some dettol -U'l feel better afterwards undecided
HEDIOT.
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 17, 2012
malaria:
U and co she-hater have decided 2 turn this forum 2 women bashing forumn. Wotever u think or say stop generalizing.u don't have respect 4 woman. Sometimes I wonder if you a gay. You use 2 be reasonable in your posts till u took the oath of bashing ladies. Don't worry I promise you 4 any encounter u jave with any woman. Be it mother, sister, gf or wife shall be a cause 2 you. I can't be looking for attention cos from ur write ups recently u are 10000 steps away from been a gentleman.go and find something meaninful 2 do and stop sulking over a lady dat u allowed 2 rubbish your life.
Its okay darling.. I am a gentleman now grin
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by 190: 10:22am On Nov 17, 2012
malaria:
HEDIOT.

Malaria parasite angry angry
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by iyatrustee(f): 11:01am On Nov 17, 2012
^^^bed bug
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 17, 2012
iyatrustee: ^^^bed bug

tse-tse fly grin
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by 190: 11:14am On Nov 17, 2012
iyatrustee: ^^^bed bug

Giraffe angry angry
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by iyatrustee(f): 11:20am On Nov 17, 2012
acidosis™:

tse-tse fly grin
190:

Giraffe angry angry

only me? embarassed
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by 190: 11:37am On Nov 17, 2012
^Add panda to-your list angry
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by malaria(f): 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2012
190 is nobody's fault dat u r frustrated. Stop pouring out your frustration on women. No be make make you poor. Go and hustle.
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2012
iyatrustee:

only me? embarassed
sowie iya... I don't mean it
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by passionate88: 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
roymary:
Home and abroad, Nigerian girls that i know are always hungry. They never deem it unnecessary to beg or ask for this and that.

They are the largest carrier of " buy me this buy me that syndrome"
Buy me this buy me that syndrom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Moment Woman Was Spotted Breast Feeding Her Son And Dog Together(Pics) / Man Cuts Off Wife’s Head After DNA Test Proved He Is'nt The Father Of His 6 Kids / Men, If You Notice This Things In Your Woman, Leave Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.