Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies (7787 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by UjSizzle(f): 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2012
Naija girls: if you wanna be treated like queens, don't dress like s.luts or hangout with thugs.

Naija guys: if you don't wanna be treated like ATMs start thinking with the head attached to your neck and not the one attached between your legs. A woman's got you by the balls the moment she realises you think with your balls.

2 Likes

Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Caracta(f): 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2012
Pure rubbish...

Display of fanciful tomfoolery!

Smh
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by kaydibs(f): 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2012
All of you dat are grouping naija babes as thieves and whores and beggers and d rest, I hope y'all are aware that includes your sisters, female cousins, nieces and eventually your daughters ie for d ones that don't have yet. Not all naija babes are so shallow minded. There are still good ones out there and no I'm not just saying it cz I'm a lady

1 Like

Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Caracta(f): 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2012
Don't mind them. Arguing with them is a waste of time. I really do not blame them.

That's why foreigners do not even respect Nigerian girls anymore because of the stu.pid things they read online.

I had an argument with my teenage cousin two days ago, she doesn't want to be known as a Nigerian anymore because her classmates (in a foreign school) insulted her over what they discovered online about Nigerian girls. So much for public image.

As if it's only Nigerian girls that misbehave.

As if Nigerian men are saints.

Mtcheeew. I'm too busy for all these jor!
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2012
Caracta: Don't mind them. Arguing with them is a waste of time. I really do not blame them.

That's why foreigners do not even respect Nigerian girls anymore because of the stu.pid things they read online.

I had an argument with my teenage cousin two days ago, she doesn't want to be known as a Nigerian anymore because her classmates (in a foreign school) insulted her over what they discovered online about Nigerian girls. So much for public image.

As if it's only Nigerian girls that misbehave.

As if Nigerian men are saints.

Mtcheeew. I'm too busy for all these jor!
Ok pele. I feel your pain, I also feel the pain of the brothers. Let's face it, even if foreigners do not respect Nigerian women, can they not shame them by acting proper? Stereotypes are just what they are, stereotypes. While I do not subscribe to this shameful thread, one cannot deny the reality of the rants, except you're saying these people on here are making things up. If nobody, not even Nigerian mmen have nothing but disdain for Nigerian women who is really to blame, Nigerian men?
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Caracta(f): 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2012
@fresh_dude, i understand you. Of course, i don't think they are making things up. There are extremely sil.ly girls, irrespective of their nationalities. Desperately fo.olish girls with porous brain. They could be as dumb as a dead fish.

We also have good girls. Beauty and brains. Wonderful mothers. Home builders. Terrific wives and passionate administrators.

But i really don't understand the 'Nigerian' part of it. Does it have to do with nationality or the individuals involved? I also have a problem with the 'all-Nigerian-girls syndrome.' I'm a Nigerian, a proud one at that, and i don't like generalizations in cases like this.
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2012
^^Ok, I see where you're coming from. But in bear in mind that most of these guys have only been with Nigerian women, hence the bias.
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2012
@Caracta, relax your mind my dear. Nigerian girls are far far far better than most foreigners...
Which country dominates the p.. orn industry today? I've not been to S.A but you need to see the shameful display of jezebelic acts on screen & websites.. same thing in Ghana.
We are here trying to correct our home, our heritage and our norms... we are not at war/competition with the already spoilt foreigners.
Besides I have a White (Scotish) friend on facebook, always emulating the Nigerian culture, She listen to Nigerian musics, and now shes trying so hard to learn a Nigerian language. She loves everything about the "good Nigerian girl" smiley
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Caracta(f): 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
@fresh_dude, it actually sounds like they are comparing us with foreigners. I get your point. Maybe they need to start dating foreign girls and stop acting like local champions. Abi na by force to date naija girls? Lol
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2012
Caracta: @fresh_dude, it actually sounds like they are comparing us with foreigners. I get your point. Maybe they need to start dating foreign girls and stop acting like local champions. Abi na by force to date naija girls? Lol
You mean naija girls are local champions ?
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Caracta(f): 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2012
Acidosis, how many threads do we have on nl on the good character of naija girls?
If you want to correct some abnormalities, there are respectful and effective ways to go about it, not constant nagging. Your approach might not even change anything.

Well, it's a free world. After all, Seun doesn't charge fees to open a thread. Make una continue. Enough said!
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Caracta(f): 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2012
acidosis™:

You mean naija girls are local champions ?
No. Hypocrites and perverts who violate NIGERIAN girls and still run them down, acting like saints who have been with girls all over the world (when they haven't) are LOCAL CHAMPIONS!

1 Like

Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2012
Caracta:
No. Hypocrites and perverts who violate NIGERIAN girls and still run them down, acting like saints who have been with girls all over the world (when they haven't) are LOCAL CHAMPIONS!
lol.. your definition get as e be sha.. there is no such thing like LOCAL CHAMPION and we dont need to travel round the world to know the good and the bad...
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Caracta(f): 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2012
Acidosis, i don't have time for you today. Don't make me talk too much abeg.
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 14, 2012
Caracta: @fresh_dude, it actually sounds like they are comparing us with foreigners. I get your point. Maybe they need to start dating foreign girls and stop acting like local champions. Abi na by force to date naija girls? Lol
Lol @ local champions. How do they get these foreign girls to date na, don't forget that the Nigerian male is also regarded with suspicion outside Nigeria.
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Obere4u: 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2012
If U thinking Dating a NIGERIAN GIRL is expensive...... TRY another option....
*THUMBS UP* to ALL Naija babes
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Caracta(f): 3:04pm On Nov 14, 2012
Nigerian LADIES, pls stay away from Chewing-gum-BOYS (i'm sure you understand).

1 Like

Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Punteke(m): 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
Nextworldnx: In the begining
God created the heaven and earth
And he rested
He later created man, and he rested
He then created woman, and since then
Both God and Man haven't found rest.

Something for Men to ponder over!

Lmao.... U just gave me a good laugh now man
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by 190theclown: 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
Who's this bitter human being called caracta
Trying to-derail this thread

You don chop afternoon slap before undecided
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2012
Caracta: Acidosis, i don't have time for you today. Don't make me talk too much abeg.
we go talk later...okay
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Caracta(f): 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2012
Oh 190? I see. Do i really need this now? No. I'll pass.
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by 190theclown: 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2012
I can't understand why this caracta girl is so bitter
Shey she's among the-gender which God created and since then
He hasn't had peace grin grin
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Caracta(f): 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2012
Lol...
190, pls don't derail this thread.
And i'm angry with you. It's not funny.
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by 190theclown: 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2012
^KMT and its me that's happy with you undecided

U never cease 2 suprise or disapoint me
I'm used 2it already angry angry
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by malaria(f): 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2012
I don't go sniffing around 4 fools, I knw them when they talk. Op you are a 21st centuary fool.for you 2 waste you time saying rubbish abt ladies. I knw your type , you are a bad looser. I knw your type , how much do u have dat u spend on women. Abeg ur name dey 4 Forbes magazine. Do u have money? U are sitting on ur broke ass dats y u come here 2 be wagging your tongue.I bet you guys dat spend money on ladies don't talk. If you spend money on a lady dats worth it, u won't complain.may be u are used 2 cheap things .dats why u attract cheap articules like you. Grow up and stop acting like kids in KD.Even a foetus can't reason d way u do.don't think you get attention or fame by dis your myopic talks.you are just xposing your ignorance, you article of no commercial value.

1 Like

Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Networkmaster(m): 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2012
Caracta: Lol...
190, pls don't derail this thread.
And i'm angry with you. It's not funny.

Now i see, from your words, i can tell you are falling
for this Acidosis and 190, you better be careful.
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by cdamsel(f): 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2012
acidosis™:
"Ladies...Don’t take his kindness for weakness! If you don’t normally order lobster and steak, don’t select it on your first date!"

courtesy: Vision 9ja girls liberation
I do like ur quote,bt d liberation tin I no come understand
Hw about quotes 4 men,girls re nt d monsters u know
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by 190theclown: 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2012
Networkmaster:

Smh
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by 190theclown: 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2012
Networkmaster:

Smh

Not mi she's fallin 4 acid dude
Am long gone angry
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Caracta(f): 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2012
Networkmaster:

Rotflmao!
Can you imagine? The fact that they are my friends doesn't mean i have to always agree with them. Mister, watch your words pls.
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by UjSizzle(f): 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2012
190-the-clown:

Smh

Am long gone angry
hmmm what happened to the colour?
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Caracta(f): 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2012
190-the-clown:

Smh

Am long gone angry
Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Want To Be The Sugar In Your Tea - Big Breasts Lagos Girl (photos) / . / How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.