Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies (7786 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by 190theclown: 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2012
uj_sizzle:
hmmm what happened to the colour?

Ink don finish
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by goofie: 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2012
acidosis™:
@Caracta, relax your mind my dear. Nigerian girls are far far far better than most foreigners...
Which country dominates the p.. orn industry today? I've not been to S.A but you need to see the shameful display of jezebelic acts on screen & websites.. same thing in Ghana.
We are here trying to correct our home, our heritage and our norms... we are not at war/competition with the already spoilt foreigners.
Besides I have a White (Scotish) friend on facebook, always emulating the Nigerian culture, She listen to Nigerian musics, and now shes trying so hard to learn a Nigerian language. She loves everything about the "good Nigerian girl" smiley

i really feel u. d annoying part is dt its our Nigerian guys dt keep stigmatising us wit their callous comments. dey say all d unthinkable things about us to what end?

d funny thing is that dey still marry d same nigerian girls dt dey bad mouth.some of them go n date foreigners n still come back to marry nigerian girls.
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2012
malaria: I don't go sniffing around 4 fools, I knw them when they talk. Op you are a 21st centuary fool.
Take it easy malaria parasite.. I don't exchange words with female rascals.. you aint goin get my attention with your rascality and thugery.
& pls kindly quote the part of my post that you find offensive.

for you 2 waste you time saying rubbish abt ladies
I say rubbish things about rubbish ladies like you.

I knw your type , you are a bad looser. I knw your type , how much do u have dat u spend on women. Abeg ur name dey 4 Forbes magazine. Do u have money?

If I answer "yes" to your questions, you'll not let me rest..

U are sitting on ur broke ass dats y u come here 2 be wagging your tongue.I bet you guys dat spend money on ladies don't talk

I'm sure you're addicted to sugar papas.. more like you've turned the guys around you to mumu atmachines.. you must be a generous worker in the bureau de sex.

. If you spend money on a lady dats worth it, u won't complain.may be u are used 2 cheap things .dats why u attract cheap articules like you. Grow up and stop acting like kids in KD.Even a foetus can't reason d way u do.don't think you get attention or fame by dis your myopic talks.you are just xposing your ignorance, you article of no commercial value.

smiley smiley see who is talking about attention..
I am sure the smartest thing ever to come out of your mouth was a pen!s.

I'm trying to avoid harsh & insultive
words...but I'll like to know, which part of my "quotes" do you find offensive- is it the 'date', sugar-daddy', 'lesbians', 'dress' or
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by 190theclown: 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2012
grin grin
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2012
nigerian girls, please don't get hyperventilative about this thread.pick up the few points that y'all think is worth picking and move on.

Nigerian gurls, read uj_sizzle comment and acidiosis ist post.i think they made alot of sense.
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2012
uj_sizzle: Naija girls: if you wanna be treated like queens, don't dress like s.luts or hangout with thugs.

Naija guys: if you don't wanna be treated like ATMs start thinking with the head attached to your neck and not the one attached between your legs. A woman's got you by the balls the moment she realises you think with your balls.
a standing ovation for this post.

Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2012
its funny how some guys wanted to have my head on shaybebaby's thread for not bashing her but are now keeping mute with the whole bashing stuff going on here...SMH
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by abiL2: 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2012
What the hell is this rubbish angry
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2012
what happened to the acidosis who was a staunch christian? hmmm, na wa for this life o.
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by UncleJJ(m): 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2012
Nigerian girls, you"ve got so much to live for... Dnt waste another moment with a man who does"nt love you!
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2012
ItsModella:
a standing ovation for this post.

i tell ya..uju's post deserve an award.i kept on reading and reading it again.the way guys find fun in bashing gurls baffles me.they are some truth in few posts but their generalizations/sentiments makes the whole advice, crap...i'll never be a party to this madness even if all the guys call me a woman wrapper.i've a sister and i'm proud she aint like what the guys paints nigerians gurls to be
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Temi231(f): 11:15pm On Nov 14, 2012
Una no well at all grin......all dis for naija babe only. But to be frank we are still the best in behavior oh, Na all dis Una useless man behavior change us
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2012
Temi 23: Una no well at all grin......all dis for naija babe only. But to be frank we are still the best in behavior oh, Na all dis Una useless man behavior change us
You dey mind the OP? the only thing he knows how to do is bash naija gals, himself and that m0r0n called 190.
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by 190theclown: 11:37pm On Nov 14, 2012
chases a wild BOAR called itsmodella across thread angry angry
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by 190theclown: 11:39pm On Nov 14, 2012
UncleJJ: Nigerian girls, you"ve got so much to live for... Dnt waste another moment with a man who does"nt love you!

which live for,

they are always on the hunt for the cash from age 15 them don enter street begin hustle

please this post was meant to offend as many nigerian girls out there as possible who ever has a problem
with this post should call our customer care on 091-kiss-my-azz
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by ikekings(m): 11:41pm On Nov 14, 2012
190-the-clown:

which live for,

they are always on the hunt for the cash from age 15 them don enter street begin hustle

please this post was meant to offend as many nigerian girls out there as possible who ever has a problem
with this post should call our customer care on 091-kiss-my-azz
Lol... Clown!!! grin grin grin...
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by MrsChima(f): 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 14, 2012
190-the-clown:
chases a wild BOAR called itsmodella across thread angry angry
bites the di-ck of a m0r0n called 190 angry angry
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by 190theclown: 12:00am On Nov 15, 2012
Nigerian girls - I knee down use God beg una
Its high time you people start accepting flowers from the-bush
Be it rose, hibiscus or queen of the-nite, make una accept am plant am for house
As a token of we men's undying love for una, its not everyday you must lead us to- tantalizars or Mr Biggs.

Nigerian girls I knee down take God beg una
Make una nor dey borrow cloth oooh be contented with what you have
Nigerian girls go borrow Maggi,salt, bra, pant, spaghetti lace gown even up to-stockings
And bathroom slippers una go Borrow - Una nor dey taya

Nigerian Girls - Una matter don taya me, I take God beg una make una try to-dey watch
Foreign movies and leave african magic yoruba alone, Nigerian girls how una expect to-dey romantic
When na only Jennifer una dey watch, have u ladies every heard of beyonce, leonardo dicaprio or even
Michelle obama #smh# make una try to-dey more exposed na cry we Nigerian men dey cry everyday

More to-follow-

Please this post was made not to-correct the-nIgerian girls but delibrately made to-offend as many
Of them out there, who ever has a problem with this post should call me on
091-kiss-my-black-azz
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by abiL2: 12:01am On Nov 15, 2012
190-the-clown:

which live for,

How is it any of your problem? Is it because you're broke?! Eeyaah, pele o!
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 15, 2012
190-the-clown:
Nigerian girls - I knee down use God beg una
Its high time you people start accepting flowers from the-bush
Be it rose, hibiscus or queen of the-nite, make una accept am plant am for house
As a token of we men's undying love for una, its not everyday you must lead us to- tantalizars or Mr Biggs.

Nigerian girls I knee down take God beg una
Make una nor dey borrow cloth oooh be contented with what you have
Nigerian girls go borrow Maggi,salt, bra, pant, spaghetti lace gown even up to-stockings
And bathroom slippers una go Borrow - Una nor dey taya

Nigerian Girls - Una matter don taya me, I take God beg una make una try to-dey watch
Foreign movies and leave african magic yoruba alone, Nigerian girls how una expect to-dey romantic
When na only Jennifer una dey watch, have u ladies every heard of beyonce, leonardo dicaprio or even
Michelle obama #smh# make una try to-dey more exposed na cry we Nigerian men dey cry everyday

More to-follow-

Please this post was made not to-correct the-nIgerian girls but delibrately made to-offend as many
Of them out there, who ever has a problem with this post should call me on
091-kiss-my-black-azz
These are the words of a failed man. Rather than checking himself to see why Nigerian girls reject him, he tries so hard to label us as bad news. 190, spend more time upgrading and polishing yourself than using empty words on us.
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by 190theclown: 12:08am On Nov 15, 2012
abiL*:

How is it any of your problem? Is it because you're broke?! Eeyaah, pele o!

AbiL one of the-few Known Nigerian girls internationally known for her skills in eating TOILET-ROLLS
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by UjSizzle(f): 12:08am On Nov 15, 2012
ItsModella:
These are the words of a failed man. Rather than checking himself to see why Nigerian girls reject him, he tries so hard to label us as bad news. 190, spend more time upgrading and polishing yourself than using empty words on us.
lol i was waiting for this
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by 190theclown: 12:10am On Nov 15, 2012
ItsModella:

Honey may I remind you that I have 7 GFs and u have none angry

Those things were complied among the-growing problems Nigeria has been facing for the-past 4yrs

Do you know that Nigerian women are now into oil bunkery #food for thought#

Please go and read your current affairs
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 15, 2012
190-the-clown:

Honey may I remind you that I have 7 GFs and u have none angry

Those things were complied among the-growing problems Nigeria has been facing for the-past 4yrs

Do you know that Nigerian women are now into oil bunkery #food for thought#

Please go and read your current affairs
"I have 7 GFs and you have none"...loool!!! I'm not a lesbo so don't expect me to have a GF. Again, a real man does not go about saying he has 7 girlfriends. This is another pointer to the fact that you're a failed person...now run off, loser!!!
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by abiL2: 12:15am On Nov 15, 2012
190-the-clown:

AbiL one of the-few Known Nigerian girls internationally known for her skills in eating TOILET-ROLLS

Dafuq?! Is poverty/ hunger/ sèxual frustration affecting your ability to write properly?

Toilet-rolls ..what?? You dey craze?

Take your föolishness somewhere else îdiot, don't make me unleash on you.. Don't want this account to get banned.
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by 190theclown: 12:15am On Nov 15, 2012
@Wild Boar -itsamodel-

Shut up!

Am trying 2 gather more points please stop distracting me
Now carry your weak nyash away from my sight angry
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by 190theclown: 12:17am On Nov 15, 2012
abiL*:

Dafuq?! Is poverty/ hunger/ sèxual frustration affecting your ability to write properly?

Toilet-rolls ..what?? You dey craze?

Take your föolishness somewhere else îdiot, don't make me unleash on you.. Don't want this account to get banned.

None of d above cos I just finished havin sex grin grin
U я free to-come Join us grin
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by 190theclown: 12:19am On Nov 15, 2012
Hater girls guilty of all points tryin 2 distract 190

#clicks E-gnore on all responses henceforth#
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by ikekings(m): 12:20am On Nov 15, 2012
190-the-clown:

Am trying 2 gather more points please stop distracting me
Now carry your weak nyash away from my sight angry
grin grin grin.... Crazy guy...
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by abiL2: 12:20am On Nov 15, 2012
190-the-clown:

None of d above cos I just finished havin sex grin grin
U я free to-come Join us grin

Deluded-he-goat! Come and join who?.. You and your right hand?

Shior! I pity you!
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by abiL2: 12:21am On Nov 15, 2012
ikekings: grin grin grin.... Crazy guy...

Where have you been mister??!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O / 11 Year Old Girl Gives Birth / Will Your Family Accept This Lady To Be Your Wife? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.