Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,201 members, 7,849,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

They Keep Breaking Up And Making Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Keep Breaking Up And Making Up (979 Views)

See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) / I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Keep Breaking Up And Making Up by kooldamsel(f): 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2008
I dont know how else i can help my friend.She met this guy in school and fell in love with him over the holiday.On getting back to school,the guy was told she was dating several guys which wasnt true but he started dating another girl because he did not want to be a rebound board.They dated and broke up several times but she still wants him after the last break up.She says she plans on getting them to break up and then try her luck again.What would you advice her to do?
Re: They Keep Breaking Up And Making Up by almondjoy(f): 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2008
Why not? She can keep trying until she is accepted. When he finally gets sick of her antics he might just send some one to knock her out for good. I think she will rest in pieces then! kiss
Re: They Keep Breaking Up And Making Up by waterworks(f): 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2008
why do i get this sneaky feeling this topic should be helppppppppppppppppppppppppppp,what should I do?
Re: They Keep Breaking Up And Making Up by kooldamsel(f): 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2008
@Almondjoy
Same tin i tod her.
@waterworks
Dont thnk so
Re: They Keep Breaking Up And Making Up by SweetT1: 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2008
@Kooldamsel

Tell your friend to face her studies ! Biko.
Re: They Keep Breaking Up And Making Up by Nella(f): 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2008
Sweet T:

@Kooldamsel

Tell your friend to face her studies ! Biko.

haha! lmaof! - teacher oloyibo

@ topic

well if she tries and it doesn't work . . . then she should find someone else - u can't be too hooked up on a guy - not a good thing.
Re: They Keep Breaking Up And Making Up by almondjoy(f): 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2008
kooldamsel:

@Almondjoy
Same tin i tod her.
@waterworks
Dont thnk so

My dear, it is one thing if I have told you I do not want--if you pester me as a guy--you will definitely regret it.  There is nothing as disgusting as anyone who goes about disgracing herself or himself in front of people who do not want any of those advances. I can even tolerate a guy doing that because I like to be begged so I can do the disgracing. cheesy

But for a female, being one--highly impossible.  One phone call unreturned and you are history--don't care if you were involved in an accident and you lost all your limbs!  Say your deek be sugar or wetin? angry

Communication is everything to me as a female--if I were to bother a guy and he told me just the facts, if I still keep coming on to him I expect him to give me 5 dirty slaps and knock out like 4 of my front teeth for starters.  Then arrange for some area fadas and sons PLC to deal kindly with ma arse.  I would as a guy.  I will not need any help to dissappear from his radar--for sure!

He ain't that special!  Tell her to face her studies like has been pointed to her. grin

Bullshit. Some girls or women just go about giving us a bad rap!
Re: They Keep Breaking Up And Making Up by Bblak(f): 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2008
@poster
Your friend does not need a soothsayer to tell her that the guy is not into her like that .It's better she move on and concentrate more on her studies.A man that will love and appreciate her will come at the right time.Gdluck
Re: They Keep Breaking Up And Making Up by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2008
which one be all this dating,dated.
all na story'its either ur "doing" or ur not.
our people don allow oyinbo use grammar dey deceive them
all na poi
Re: They Keep Breaking Up And Making Up by Beebsyn(m): 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2008
@poster, since the chick try to set the house on fire, she should not blame the guy cos she is reeping what she sold. y must she try the guy when she now she love him. gals enhhh them get wahala wetin happennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. make them repent oooooooo
Re: They Keep Breaking Up And Making Up by Busta(f): 6:41pm On Feb 04, 2008
@topic,

she needs to leave the guy alone!
Re: They Keep Breaking Up And Making Up by Beebsyn(m): 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2008
@busta, i guess you are right, she shld not have try the guy since she knew she really love the guy. the solution is for her to leave the guy cos if the guy is to come back, his going to massacre her.
Re: They Keep Breaking Up And Making Up by annamaria: 6:33pm On Feb 06, 2008
She should stop being so desperate.

(1) (Reply)

What To Do If And When Your Friend Is After Your Fiance? / Your Take On Love Order? / Check This Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.