Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! (19913 Views)

Pakistan President Security Chief Killed / Syria Threatens Retaliation For Israeli Airstrike / Hamas Military Commander Killed By Israeli Airstrike In Gaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by afrikanns: 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2012
ifeomabernard: War! War!! War!!! Isrealites ki££ dem allWar! War!! War!!! Isrealites ki££ dem allWar! War!! War!!! Isrealites ki££ dem all

yeah they sud kill them all the way all biafrans were killed durin d civil war and the way all ibos will be complelety wiped out very soon.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by eggheaders(m): 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2012
Aloodunayo: ISLAM: religion of crisis

you are an award winning retard.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by afrikanns: 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2012
Duke_Nija: Hamas is Palestine, Palestine is Hamas.

This is War between Palestine and Isreal.
Isreal can Fight Ten Countries and still comeout Smiling.

Massive Logistics, Expert Weaponry, Trained and Equiped Soldiers, God's Promise to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Even US dey use style style dey avoid Wahala with Dem.

"Who is this uncircumcised Palestinian to Fight Us the people of God, we will feed Your Carcass to the Birds of the air and Dogs of the Field"
E Dey Bible O, No B Me talk Am O lipsrsealed

Dont really sure if u re truly a fool u ve already bein called, cos to me u talked like a father of fool.mumu qoutin fake papers here. slowpoke soul
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by bigmaut: 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2012
Builder:

Dude!!! seriously are you for real... what in heavens name do u mean by one sided war. Americans went to somalia and got their backside beaten like stray dogs, they went into iraq and got chased out, now in afganistan , they are been beaten up by poppy farmers. You say amercia will make afganistan bare if they want to, well, they been there now ten years, why havent they made the place bare... i dont know why people just think like animals. Now you are excusing the zionist , blaming their indiscrinate murder of hamas hiding in the midst of civilians. I like in hitler language hi hi hi hi
if not for d humanitarian angle,usa can wipe out afganistan & leave only goats standing likewise istrael can wipe out hamas & ishbullah but are avoiding massive civilian casualties,likewise march into cairo,remove barshar assad from syria
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2012
Red-Light:

u have being schooled ..now scram

Scram where so that ur priest can watch my backside while I rungrin
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Caseless: 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2012
Aloodunayo: ISLAM: religion of crisis
and who told u d people isreal kill only muslims in palestain? Infact, they kill xtains too....they dont care about u. Now u tell me where church of nativity is situated?
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2012
Robert Mugabe's ZANUPF and Nelson Mandela's ANC were widely regarded as terrorists organizations back in the days by Israel, US, UK, France etc during their fights and struggle against White Oppressions in Rhodesia and South Africa. Israel was Apartheid South Africa's closest ally, they worked hand-in-hand on how best to suppress/oppress the Africans/Palestinians. They exchanged military technologies and built Nuclear and biological weapons as a deterrents to African/Arab countries that dares wage any war of liberation for their oppressed brethren. Thank God, the Africans have won their wars of liberation, but the Palestinians havent. Today most of us have joined the bandwagons of those who once supported the oppressions of Africans in calling the people (Palestinians) they continue to oppress terrorists for continuing the type of fight for which many Africans gave up their lives.

It is no wonder the outside world refer to us as Simpletons, for Africans are too simple to forget a lot in a hurry.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by RedLight1: 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2012
bigmaut:
if not for d humanitarian angle,usa can wipe out afganistan & leave only goats standing likewise istrael can wipe out hamas & ishbullah but are avoiding civilian massive casualties
something arabs/islamist and their terrorists foot solders they called mujahedin will never do.... they are rather kill women and children and calll them infidels... ur post make a lot of sense
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by RedLight1: 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2012
snydergp:

Scram where so that ur priest can watch my backside while I rungrin
i dunno! u can scram to wherever u crawled out from grin grin
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Caseless: 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2012
ferdimako:

God said that is how it gonna be until the end of time!
i taya for those pple oo....it is like the end of that war marks the end of the world....frm predictions.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Builder: 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPeuDC1nH6U&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLNRMYqpb4IQGBxW1Odmq4bA

Young American exposes the jewish state for what it really is and suffered the worst treatment as he admitted the truth in the face of the source of terrorism in the world. Welcome to democratic isreal where freedom of speech is only free if you support the brutal oppression, occupation and murder of palestines

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by dj187: 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2012
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2012
munas:
what your fucking country thinks about isreal does not matter.After all 60 yrs ago,USA was also a racist country.

Wow the words of a typical garden boy.grin

Why don't u imigrate to the holy Zionist state and let's see how well ur black *SS will be treated.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by hotwax: 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2012
shymexx:

Bwahahahaha

Israel vs. hezbolla was a straight war... Israel chickened out by attacking Northern Lebanon instead of facing Hezbollah directly in the South...

Israel was soundly defeated, and the fear on the faces of the Israeli soldiers during the war was

Tell them, another doom is waiting to befall the Zionist

Mr war monger. Keep calling for war and when it happens it is the blood of palestinian that will be spilled.
What people like you will do is hide behind the keyboard, and cry that the zionist has murdered innocent muslims. That's what you always do. We know you.

But seriously, another doom befall zion? You said "another" what you mean by "another"?

You mean Afganistan, Libya, Iraq, yemen, somalia, syria. Are these zionist territory? No should rephrase your word.

Muslim world should beware, another calamity is on his way.
Don't you muslims know that you are giving Israel opportunity to occupy more lands?

3 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by ZeusI: 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2012
The jews shall triumph!!!!

1 Like

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Builder: 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2012
Zeus I: The jews shall triumph!!!!

Revelation 2:9

King James Version (KJV)

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2012
hotwax:

Muslim world should beware, another calamity is on his way.
Don't you muslims know that you are giving Israel opportunity to occupy more lands?

Hezbollah gave Israel that sweet opportunity in 2006 to occupy lands in South Lebanon, but they couldnt even take an inch. grin
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Caseless: 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2012
Red-Light:

something arabs/islamist and their terrorists foot solders they called mujahedin will never do.... they are rather kill women and children and calll them infidels... ur post make a lot of sense
wat rawbish are u spewing....do u read history at all? Who told u isreal did not kill women and children in their last war with gaza? They used phosphporus on pple do u know what that means? Guy, put ur black brain into use for once. Do u think any isreal care about ur black head.....u are their number one lower beign.....mtseww

1 Like

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by hotwax: 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2012
Wow the words of a typical garden boy.

Why don't u imigrate to the holy Zionist state and let's see how well ur black *SS will be treated.

His ass-s will be kicked if he enters Israel illegally. There thouisands of blacks working and living in Israel. Israel has A̶̲̥̅​ strong immigration policy unlike Nigeria where pple from niger republic can just rush in rush out anyhow.

If A̶̲̥̅​ black wanna enter Israel, enter through the right channel. And stop portraying black people as monkey who doesn't understand the word "border law"

Your hate will get you killed like your palestian brothers.

Don't tell me A̶̲̥̅​ black guy can just burst into dubai and dubai government will roll out A̶̲̥̅​ welcome party for him.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Builder: 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2012
caseless: wat rawbish are u spewing....do u read history at all? Who told u isreal did not kill women and children in their last war with gaza? They used phosphporus on pple do u know what that means? Guy, put ur black brain into use for once. Do u think any isreal care about ur black head.....u are their number one lower beign.....mtseww

Guy i beg tell this people ooo, they been fooling demself calling them self nigerian jews/ craze people
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
Red-Light:

i dunno! u can scram to wherever u crawled out from grin grin

4Shore under ur sisters sheets cheesycheesy
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by eggheaders(m): 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2012
My problem with most Nigerians is that they are not well informed. isreal oppresses both Muslims and Christians in isreal.and the population of palestine is almost a split between Christians and muslims.For all those 9dumbells shouting isreal are God chosen onces. 80% of Jews are nominal Jews,they are basically atheists they are just Jews to preserve the culture and are always at loggerhead with orthodox Jews,so I don't know how dis lots are choosen by God. And to all igboids hailing isreal go see wat dey do to sorry Africans asses over dere.watch a documentary on al jeezra the way they were treating Eritreans and oda Africans .those guys are classic racists they call Africans rats.the fools were so scared of hezebollah na only Hamas they fit dey do rubbish with.can't wait for Iran to whip dem off the map.I left some Jews for you. so you will know why I am killing them----------aldolf hilter.

3 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by ZeusI: 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2012
afrikanns:

yeah they sud kill them all the way all biafrans were killed durin d civil war and the way all ibos will be complelety wiped out very soon.
Young dullard, remember that Israelites were, like Biafrans, murdered in the days of Hitler, as was Biafrans in the days of Awolowo, now, this is the result. Kill them; annex their land! Israel is progressing and we, as their little brothers are coming up. Wealth conquest first, war and punishment follows. The jews shall triumph!!!

1 Like

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2012
I love and support Israel unconditionally and irrevocably. Theirs is a just cause, and I'll always be a fan and practitioner of their brand of righteous vengeance. You don't hit someone first and expect him to smile back at you or cry to papa. These Islamic maggots in the Arab world are determined to wipe Israel off the map. Thankfully, Israel is more than capable of putting them in their place and defending itself. The fact that Israel has managed to survive with minimal damage in the middle of such a hostile environment speaks volumes about the country's capability and divine blessing.

I endorse the termination of that Hamas terrorist. Hopefully, more of those pests would be terminated in similar manner. If the likes of Egypt, Iran, Syria, and other hostile Arab dogs want to intervene, no problem. . . the embarrassing Six Day War would repeat itself. Israel is more than capable of taking them all on alone simultaneously, even without help from the U.S.

God bless Israel.

5 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by hotwax: 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2012
wat rawbish are u spewing....do u read history at all? Who told u isreal did not kill women and children in their last war with gaza? They used phosphporus on pple do u know what that means? Guy, put ur black brain into use for once. Do u think any isreal care about ur black head.....u are their number one lower beign.....mtseww

And does arab gives A̶̲̥̅​ blip about blacks? To an average arab, A̶̲̥̅​ black man is A̶̲̥̅​ slave.
May be you need to put your religion sentiment apart. And satop seeing yourself as slaves of arabs.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by gbadeyan2: 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2012
Shankboye: U dull, Hw Islam take relate with wetin dem dey talk.? For ur information there are more Muslim in Israel than Christians...mumu like u? Oloodunayo abi wetin b ur name
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by eggheaders(m): 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2012
hotwax:

His ass-s will be kicked if he enters Israel illegally. There thouisands of blacks working and living in Israel. Israel has A̶̲̥̅​ strong immigration policy unlike Nigeria where pple from niger republic can just rush in rush out anyhow.

If A̶̲̥̅​ black wanna enter Israel, enter through the right channel. And stop portraying black people as monkey who doesn't understand the word "border law"

Your hate will get you killed like your palestian brothers.

Don't tell me A̶̲̥̅​ black guy can just burst into dubai and dubai government will roll out A̶̲̥̅​ welcome party for him.

clap for yourself nitwit.am willing to offer you free visa to isreal. and go taste what your zionist brothers does to Africans.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Builder: 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
eggheaders: My problem with most Nigerians is that they are not well informed. isreal oppresses both Muslims and Christians in isreal.and the population of palestine is almost a split between Christians and muslims.For all those 9dumbells shouting isreal are God chosen onces. 80% of Jews are nominal Jews,they are basically atheists they are just Jews to preserve the culture and are always at loggerhead with orthodox Jews,so I don't know how dis lots are choosen by God. And to all igboids hailing isreal go see wat dey do to sorry Africans asses over dere.watch a documentary on al jeezra the way they were treating Eritreans and oda Africans .those guys are classic racists they call Africans rats.the fools were so scared of hezebollah na only Hamas they fit dey do rubbish with.can't wait for Iran to whip dem off the map.I left some Jews for you. so you will know why I am killing them----------aldolf hilter.

God bless you for ur insight... the clip below is just an example of how evil them zionist are ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPeuDC1nH6U&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLNRMYqpb4IQGBxW1Odmq4bA
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Caseless: 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
Maple:

But,Hezbollah gave Israel that sweet opportunity in 2006 to occupy South Lebanon, didnt they? well, I bet Israel disagrees with you.
that is the only reason why i dont want assad to go...cos it was through him iran got some arms to hizbollah in lebanon. Ahamedinejad has said "if the US shld attack iran, the map of middle east will never remain thesame", u knw what that means.....dem go anihilate isreal if US no involve.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Horus(m): 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2012

BEFORE:
Israeli girls write messages on a shell at a heavy artillery position near Kiryat Shmona, in northern Israel
next to the Lebanese border, Monday, July 17, 2006

AFTER:
Killed Lebanese children received the above messages
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2012
Young dullard, remember that Israelites were, like Biafrans, murdered in the days of Hitler, as was Biafrans in the days of Awolowo, now, this is the result. Kill them; annex their land! Israel is progressing and we, as their little brothers are coming up. Wealth conquest first, war and punishment follows. The jews shall triumph!!!

LWKMD grin

Wetin pesin no go see for nairaland grin
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by ZeusI: 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2012
eggheaders: My problem with most Nigerians is that they are not well informed. isreal oppresses both Muslims and Christians in isreal.and the population of palestine is almost a split between Christians and muslims.For all those 9dumbells shouting isreal are God chosen onces. 80% of Jews are nominal Jews,they are basically atheists they are just Jews to preserve the culture and are always at loggerhead with orthodox Jews,so I don't know how dis lots are choosen by God. And to all igboids hailing isreal go see wat dey do to sorry Africans asses over dere.watch a documentary on al jeezra the way they were treating Eritreans and oda Africans .those guys are classic racists they call Africans rats.the fools were so scared of hezebollah na only Hamas they fit dey do rubbish with.can't wait for Iran to whip dem off the map.I left some Jews for you. so you will know why I am killing them----------aldolf hilter.
The enemies of jews(both white and black) you see today, you shall see them no more. God said: 'i will curse any who curse the jews'. God is on our side!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ask A Ghanaian Anything. / West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 / ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.