Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! (19899 Views)

Pakistan President Security Chief Killed / Syria Threatens Retaliation For Israeli Airstrike / Hamas Military Commander Killed By Israeli Airstrike In Gaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by odehaj: 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2012
Wadeoye:

Let us assume you are right. How come countries like UAE, Saudi, Quatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Iran, etc are so blessed with so much resources? The place everybody (the rich I meant) wants to go, relax and invest their money is Dubai, a muslim city that will deny anybody with Isreali stamp on his passport entry. Tell me why your God that cursed all enemies of Isreal, leftout UAE and the other countries listed above. Have you ever stepped out of your village to see some of those places?

As if Israelis are complaining. Let the Muslims in those areas misbehave nah! Can you imagine what would have become of UAE,Dubai now if they had been al-quaeda HQ or if your Osama Bin Laden had gone there after 9/11?

3 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by hotwax: 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2012
Who mention islam here? thats the problem with most of you people. if a christian does something bad, who will blame jesus or christianity. your ignorance will not let you understand!
Christians don't fight because of Jesus or because anyone burn the bible.
Chritians only kill for food, political power, shelter. A̶̲̥̅​ christian robbing the bank is not doing it because of Jesus.
Any living organism will fight for these basic needs of life.
Muslims don't kill for any of the above, they only kill because you don't believe what they belive. They bigots and racists.
Boko-harams talibans rob bank to get money to fight jihad. A̶̲̥̅​ christian will only do that for his survival.

That's why we don't blame christian terrorism on the christiniaty.

4 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by teniyi(m): 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2012
jusRadical: Did I not tell you guys to read the book titled 'Son of Hamas', www.sonofhamas.com In this book written buy Mosab Hassan Yousef one of the sons of the founder of Hamas, you would know more.
What's special about the guy? Even your lord and saviour was said to be sold out by Judas.
Nonsense.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2012
caseless: Hmmmmm....isreal again? They never finish with iran(pending), egypt stil dey their list and here is their regular customer, palestain.. Hope this people will not drag us to another world war cos i can feel it. Gazans, we are with u in prayers!

God said that is how it gonna be until the end of time!
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by dnative(m): 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2012
The only language terrorists understand is force. Dialogue, negotiation etc gets you nowhere with these guys.
Strike them first before they strike you
And if they manage to strike first, strike them back thrice as hard
Next time, they'll think twice as hard before they f*? k with you. Isreal seems to understand the game quite well.
Unfortunately, can't say the same for Naija and the Boko boys.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Builder: 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
jude33084:

Thats where you are wrong mate, the war in Afghan was a one sided war; meaning no civilians, women aŋԂ children involved. If Americans want to come down on Afghan I think the land would have been bare by now undecided We all know thats Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† the Hamas(Islam fighters) always do by using innocent civilians as shield. Most recently Boko Haram where also shouting about their women aŋԂ children. Imagine that? cheesy angry undecided

Dude!!! seriously are you for real... what in heavens name do u mean by one sided war. Americans went to somalia and got their backside beaten like stray dogs, they went into iraq and got chased out, now in afganistan , they are been beaten up by poppy farmers. You say amercia will make afganistan bare if they want to, well, they been there now ten years, why havent they made the place bare... i dont know why people just think like animals. Now you are excusing the zionist , blaming their indiscrinate murder of hamas hiding in the midst of civilians. I like in hitler language hi hi hi hi

1 Like

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by seanet01: 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
Duke_Nija:

Guy Calm down before you get Heart-Attack.
Do you know that whoever fights Isreal fights God?

Hmnn Nobody can win Isreal O. Even America sef.
Russia China and the rest no fit even talk.

Do You know why they Scaled through all U mentioned?
"The Egyptians you see today, you shall see them no more. Forever."

"And God said to Abraham, I will be with you and your Children, and Childrens Childrenses"

Putin: Premier they are at it again

Chinese Premeir: Yea I saw the News.
By the way, are You stil coming for the Hotel launch?

Putin: Yea! You know I love Chinese. grin
Look at this one. You are talking about israel where lesbianism, bestiality and same sex marriage is legalized as the Israel of The Biblical fantasies? Are you for real? Did you know why sodom and gomorah was destroyed. You think God will come to the rescue of Israel? Keep deluding yourself.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by hotwax: 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2012
Let us assume you are right. How come countries like UAE, Saudi, Quatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Iran, etc are so blessed with so much resources? The place everybody (the rich I meant) wants to go, relax and invest their money is Dubai, a muslim city that will deny anybody with Isreali stamp on his passport entry. Tell me why your God that cursed all enemies of Isreal, leftout UAE and the other countries listed above. Have you ever stepped out of your village to see some of those places?

Yes its not only dubai. Even in the bible era, the bible recorded that euthopia and egypt were richer than Israel. So no big deal about your UAE, dubai stuffs.
Israel too is stinking rich right now. People are investing their. Its A̶̲̥̅​ technology hub for IT indusatry.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by RedLight1: 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2012
hotwax:
Christians don't fight because of Jesus or because anyone burn the bible.
Chritians only kill for food, political power, shelter. A̶̲̥̅​ christian robbing the bank is not doing it because of Jesus.
Any living organism will fight for these basic needs of life.
Muslims don't kill for any of the above, they only kill because you don't believe what they belive. They bigots and racists.
Boko-harams talibans rob bank to get money to fight jihad. A̶̲̥̅​ christian will only do that for his survival.

That's why we don't blame christian terrorism on the christiniaty.
100+
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Builder: 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
jmaine:

Israel is so powerful that a stalemate in their conflict was seen as a great achievement by Hezbollah . . .

Thanks to Hezbollah using human shields to prosecute the war . . .They would have been extinct if the world wasn't watching strenuously . . . .

IMAOOO, do u know how much money the american give isreal in a year, or do u know who much military hardwware the EU supply to isreal? do u think if Hamas have the same military hardware as isreal, do u think isreal stand any chance?, yeah right, the human excuse for the zionist for indiscriminately kiling innocent souls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Wadeoye(m): 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
odehaj: As if Israelis are complaining. Let the Muslims in those areas misbehave nah! Can you imagine what would have become of UAE,Dubai now if they had been al-quaeda HQ or if your Osama Bin Laden had gone there after 9/11?

And how many muslims support Al-quaeda brand of belief? How many Christians are in support of Anders Breivik view of the world?
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2012
jude33084:

Thank you for enlightening the guy. cheesy
R

Enlighten who with that bull he just quoted pleasetongue

Maybe a 90year old granny would take u fooooools seriously with her ocause some of u have never been outside ur village. grin
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by teniyi(m): 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2012
Rick9: ISrael cant be defeated remember what God said i will curse those who curse israel and i will bless those who bless israel. Remember that, that is Jesus hometown so God must fight for them.
Mumu, Jesus your lord and saviour is from Nazareth and its in Palestine today. Nonsense.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by RedLight1: 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2012
snydergp:

Enlighten who with that bull he just quoted pleasetongue

Maybe a 90year old granny would take u fooooools seriously with her ocause some of u have never been outside ur village. grin
u have being schooled ..now scram
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2012
teniyi:
With your view about Islam, you and your generation will never progress in life and hell fire will be your abode in the hereafter EXCEPT you are saved with the message of Islam. That is your portion.
the Islamic spirit in action

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by RedLight1: 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2012
teniyi:
Mumu, Jesus your lord and saviour is from Nazareth and its in Palestine today. Nonsense.

u are the mo0ron ..did he mention Jesus in his post?
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Wadeoye(m): 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2012
hotwax:

Yes its not only dubai. Even in the bible era, the bible recorded that euthopia and egypt were richer than Israel. So no big deal about your UAE, dubai stuffs.
Israel too is stinking rich right now. People are investing their. Its A̶̲̥̅​ technology hub for IT indusatry.

Who is investing in Isreali? yes, technologically they are advanced but how many businesses have moved there? Dubai is now the new the business hub for Middle East and Africa. All business are moving their head office there - MTN, Etisalat, Unileval, all Technology companies, etc.

For thnology companies, it used to be SA for Africa but every business is moving to Dubai now.

Anyway, I am neither an Emiratis or Isreali -

1 Like

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Builder: 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2012
Why is some section of Nigerian tribe so stu.pid and ignorant about thier support for all things Isreal and its zionist regime and their total condemnation of all things islam

1 Like

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by seanet01: 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2012
God will surely not come to the aid of any country where Same sex marriage is legalized. Mark my word.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Builder: 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2012
Revelation 2:9

King James Version (KJV)

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

That what the bible thinks of the Zionist regime and the jews impersonating the real jews ... just goees to show all things zionist is false including the holocaust
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by munas: 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2012
Wadeoye:

Look at this guy - Isreal that was held back by Hazibolah with so many casualities on Isreali side as well. Hazibolah is not a country, just a small group within Lebanon.

Dont pray for war my brother, it is only America support that will save Isreal if war ensues. Palestine is an occupied territory - they can do whatever they like there including using drone, etc.

Its obvious you are sentimental here.....palestine is forever owned by the jews...do your research well.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2012
hotwax:

If u didn't know that egypts economy is larger then Isreals.

U speak of a nation who never gave a f* abt any african nation.

If Isreal was so rich why is it still recieving billions in Aid from the USA including military Aid.

The only reason why Isreal can still bullie the Palistinians is because the US also gives $4billion in Aid to the Egyptians every year to keep them in check and this is a fact.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by yoged(m): 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2012
Duke_Nija: Hamas is Palestine, Palestine is Hamas.

This is War between Palestine and Isreal.
Isreal can Fight Ten Countries and still comeout Smiling.

Massive Logistics, Expert Weaponry, Trained and Equiped Soldiers, God's Promise to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Even US dey use style style dey avoid Wahala with Dem.

"Who is this uncircumcised Palestinian to Fight Us the people of God, we will feed Your Carcass to the Birds of the air and Dogs of the Field"
E Dey Bible O, No B Me talk Am O lipsrsealed
. Which kin promise to Abraham, Isaac and jacob. That was then. Abraham ko sarah ni.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by RedLight1: 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2012
Builder: Why is some section of Nigerian tribe so stu.pid and ignorant about thier support for all things Isreal and its zionist regime and their total condemnation of all things islam
Why is some section of Nigerian tribe so stu.pid, dumb and ignorant about thier support for all things arab and its terrorist organisations, and their total condemnation of anything that belongs to other religions..calling them infidels
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by munas: 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2012
Wadeoye:

You are probably a kid as you dont seem to know much. The Isreali - Hazibolah war was military vs military on the border of both countries. Isreali had to withdraw eventually.
where this one come from? how many isreali soldiers died and how many hisbollah fighter died and how much was the destruction in lebanon?
Guy go read well before you talk nonsense here.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by teniyi(m): 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2012
shymexx:

Bwahahahaha

Israel vs. hezbolla was a straight war... Israel chickened out by attacking Northern Lebanon instead of facing Hezbollah directly in the South...

Israel was soundly defeated, and the fear on the faces of the Israeli soldiers during the war was hysterical..
Tell them, another doom is waiting to befall the Zionist
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by afrikanns: 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2012
The OP:

What does this have to do with Islam?

Wonder why askin him, u sud av asked for his age just to kno the level of his intelligence
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by munas: 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2012
snydergp:

I don't hate Isreal my brother and I'm a Christian

Isreal was a strong supporter of the then Apartheid south african state which in return led to the continues suffering of millions of blacks and other countries on the continent.

Tell me if Isreal was such a peaceful state why has it ignored so many UN resolutions on the Palistinian issue.

My country south africa has banned all imports and exports of its natural resources a few months ago and has also threatend to recall its ambassador in solidarity of the Palistinians a move which is supported by the majority of SA citizens.

I don't give a F*ck abt that racist Zionist state u fools are trapped in a religious stone age mythology
what your fucking country thinks about isreal does not matter.After all 60 yrs ago,USA was also a racist country.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Asemo11(m): 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2012
Balkan:

There many muslims in Israel but they dare not make any stup noise. They are very loyal.

Israel will continue to deal with this terrorists. Israel is sorrounded by enemies just like the Igbos and still they are the strongest and the richest. Just like the Igbos too
abegi make we hear world
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by bigmaut: 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2012
babsG: can someone tell me why the west or america that preaches peace and freedom, is silent on the injustice,genocide and terrorism that isreal is doing to muslims in palestine? where is the freedom of worship? why has being a muslim become an offence.
when their planes strike civilian women and children its no news, but if a frustrated muslim whose whole family have been killed by them throws a stone at their tanks he is arrested for terrorism.
Do you know there are more than ten thousand palestinian muslims in isreali's prison.
These injustices are the reasons they go on suicide missions.
i will gladly do the same if i find myself in their shoes.
i wished moses did not save them from egypt.
i wished they were left to the live and die as the slaves they were.
i wished Adolf hitler had succeded in killing the whole Jews(sick rats) before he died.
i wish one day God will expose their plots.
Babsg why this thing come pain yu gaga pass d palistinian yu 4get 2 had why did abraham agreed 2 puck that slave gal call haggai wey born that stubborn bastard called ismael whey bcome arabs or if david or joshua hav wipe out d palistinians,israeli wouldnt be havin terrorist treat today
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2012
Maple: ^^^

hmm... I still remember those days when Mandela's ANC and Mugabe's ZANUPF were called terrorists organizations by the "civilized" world for their fights and struggle against White land grabbers oppression. I bet you werent born then.

Thnx my thoughts exactly cool

Too much western media propaganda can create delutional zombies
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Builder: 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2012
teniyi:
Tell them, another doom is waiting to befall the Zionist

Suprisingly america, the so called christian country is supplying terrorist isreal military hardware every year to bomb and kill innocent souls, but if iran give palestine or hamas gun powder, the terminology will change.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Kembo Mohadi: My Wife, Tambudzani Mohadi Torments Me And I'm Scared / North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. / US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.