Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,771 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Can U Stop Using Ur BB /(social Media Apps) If Ur Spouse Ask U To?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Stop Using Ur BB /(social Media Apps) If Ur Spouse Ask U To?? (574 Views)

5 Top Questions Every Cheating Spouse Ask + Their Answers (INTERACTIVE) / Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U / What Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Come Home With 3 Earrings On Each Ear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Stop Using Ur BB /(social Media Apps) If Ur Spouse Ask U To?? by etonslogistics: 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2012
can u do dat 4 sm1 u luv.
Re: Can U Stop Using Ur BB /(social Media Apps) If Ur Spouse Ask U To?? by lolaluv1(f): 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2012
Shuuu!
You can also stop breathing when they ask you to!

Why should someone you love try stopping you from enjoying the little pleasures of life? It's so selfish imho.
Re: Can U Stop Using Ur BB /(social Media Apps) If Ur Spouse Ask U To?? by Mynd44: 3:10am On Nov 15, 2012
Hell no
Re: Can U Stop Using Ur BB /(social Media Apps) If Ur Spouse Ask U To?? by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 15, 2012
What is my business with what she does with her BB? As long as she bought it with her own income.
Re: Can U Stop Using Ur BB /(social Media Apps) If Ur Spouse Ask U To?? by Mynd44: 6:36am On Nov 15, 2012
tpacalipse: What is my business with what she does with her BB? As long as she bought it with her own income.
Nice question
Re: Can U Stop Using Ur BB /(social Media Apps) If Ur Spouse Ask U To?? by fairygeh(f): 7:00am On Nov 15, 2012
Yes for my husband,I sure would and Under the condition that he himself will not use too.fair enough.
Re: Can U Stop Using Ur BB /(social Media Apps) If Ur Spouse Ask U To?? by Teejayphillip(m): 7:58am On Nov 15, 2012
Lailai,nah em folks dey pay my subscription ni? 4 dis kai time,dat d technology is takin our world in2 a greater world,sumone now wantz 2 make himsef/hersef redundant...

Ko joor rara,dapada.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

What Do Ladies Appreciate More In The US, MONEY/CASH Or AFFECTION/ATTENTION / The Womanhood. / The Past As A Major Criteria For 'I Do'...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.