Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,068 members, 7,953,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:12 PM

Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English (78028 Views)

Where Are My English Lords? Translate This Pidgin To Standard English (photo) / Pls Help Translate This Pidgen English To Proper English / How Will You Say This In Correct English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Panshow(m): 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2012
How many years are you oldering me. LoL.
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by ojeffo: 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2012
what is d grand total of the numbers of ur sojourn on planet earth in direct comparison and contrast with my own personal earthly sojourn in numerical equivocation? undecided undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by skydeep(f): 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2012
miredia: . The morning dawn is long past due.
WRONG!.
Its been long since the break of dawn cool

1 Like

Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Iaz93: 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2012
Eppy2: With aw many years did your seniority pass my juniority...*praaaah*
ewoooooooo...na ur own sure pass...lwkmd
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by akhis: 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2012
[quote author=binger]By how much are you older

by 10 naira.

ok "how much last price"
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by dani1luv: 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2012
odun meloo lo gba lowo mi gaan undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by BMZK: 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2012
How much older are you than me?

1 Like

Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Maximus85(m): 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2012
Olodos dem! Now check out my own translation.
"How many years did you collect from me?" chai! Yoruba English! Odun melo ni o gba l'owo mi?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2012
BMZK: How much older are you than me?
you say??
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2012
Wizee: U think say u senior me? I dey cum 4d ans

^^^This post of yours reminds me of the song- you think say you know me, by that Bini guy with lots of swag. smiley

At post: How much older than me are you in years?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by slimpoppa(m): 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2012
oyinmama: How much younger than you am I? smiley

Than me you are 3 years younger.
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by chux76(m): 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2012
How much older are you than I?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Redmosquito(m): 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2012
Adeniyi A.:

RM, where are Minions $ Hades nah?
Them don go market. G things on their minds grin
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by AdeniyiA(m): 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2012
miredia: In contrast to my age, what is our marginal age difference?
habaa! d op said 'simple ingrish...sorry,English' wch one b dis ' contrasting marginal'
abeg no comot ma teeth...
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by idlaw2k3(m): 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2012
How large is the disparity in our ages.

1 Like

Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by babyluvmeu: 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2012
HOW MANY YEARS ARE U OLDER THAN I AM?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by MizLiz(f): 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2012
you are older than me by how many years?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by OkwaIfugo(m): 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2012
are you my senior with how many years.
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Ramcie(f): 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2012
How many years are there between us.
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by danahart(f): 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2012
ojeffo: what is d grand total of the numbers of ur sojourn on planet earth in direct comparison and contrast with my own personal earthly sojourn in numerical equivocation? undecided undecided undecided undecided

take a deep breath....... t
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2012
babyluvme&u:

^^^Hehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Exponental(m): 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2012
How much older are u to me?
How old were u when I was born?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Ramcie(f): 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2012
babyluvme&u:

Biko! You have murdered English with pride grin
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by DaWhiz: 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2012
dani1luv: odun meloo lo gba lowo mi gaan undecided undecided
Gbabe smiley
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2012
How many years did they born you before me?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Uzzie: 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2012
Exponental: How much older are u to me?
How old were u when I was born?
na money?? cheesy
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by BMZK: 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2012
BMZK: How much older are you than me?

How much older are you than i am?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by deesnipes(f): 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2012
you are older than me by how many years?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by friedrice1: 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2012
How many years did you collect in the process of being senior to me?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by liljboy(m): 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2012
Excuse me bros... HOW MANY YEARs DID U COLLECT TO SENIOR ME... Lol
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by dabossman(m): 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2012
How much older than me are you?

Oya tell me say I no get am.
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Tayo2k7: 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2012
By how many years are u ELDERLY than me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water / When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. / When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.