Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,056 members, 7,956,946 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English (78074 Views)

Where Are My English Lords? Translate This Pidgin To Standard English (photo) / Pls Help Translate This Pidgen English To Proper English / How Will You Say This In Correct English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Rapmoney(m): 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2012
Dinmajudith: Wats our age differences?

You don commit blunder! Is it 'differences' or 'difference'?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by tebill(m): 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2012
seyi47: with how many years do you senior me with?

Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by WizPrince1(m): 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2012
Ah... You All Are Making Me Laugh Out Loud...
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by WizPrince1(m): 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2012
Dinmajudith: Wats our age differences?
You Almost Got It Right... Correct your Errors
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by GentleNaaz(m): 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2012
So far, stduy swhos dat 91.5% nraialnadres cnt sapek gud Egnilsh. To me it mnaes "u r oeldr dan me, yes i knw. wats our positive age dfifrnece?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Dopefiend(m): 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2012
all4naija: It is properly correct to say, by how much length are you taller than I am?

Length? Are u serious ryt nw? Foot nd inches r used to calculate height nt length. Kai! angry
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by dafman10(m): 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2012
binger: By how much are you older than me?

by 2 naira
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by buoye1(m): 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2012
What's our age difference....as simple as ABC.
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Ralphjoe(m): 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2012
What is our age difference? That's the right answer, i saw a similiar question on an NTA programme & that's what they gave as the right answer.
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Alhasan1(m): 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2012
You are older than I by how many years?Note:any pronoun after than,as,better e.t.c is followed by subject not object.Rules of Grammar!
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by olaniyio1(m): 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2012
Ozegbe:

are u kidding me...u stole my question without making reference to me...and it made the frontpage...#just imagine.
check it out here...BTW somebody already got it.
www.nairaland.com/1086805/say-english-add-yours

this is what we call devine favour and shining star.complainer where ever the enemy has hidden ur star to shine be release in jesus name.
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by ds700(m): 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2012
Wiz-Prince:
You Almost Got It Right... Correct your Errors
The poster specifically requested that the translated version must be in a 'simple English'

Kindly re-translate

Thank you.
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by EzePromoe: 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2012
I think the answer is
How close are you to the grave than me angry
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by emilex1000: 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2012
What's the number of years that made u older dan me
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by sunshine4c(m): 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2012
How many years older than I?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Akiika: 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2012
I want to be believe you guys are joking, right? because i haven't seen any correct answer...anyway, here is the correct sentence
How much older are you than me?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by buoye1(m): 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2012
k00lxpert:

My Nokia phone came with the original battery!
...Came from where...u too high guy..lol
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by tinuolababy(f): 5:06pm On Nov 15, 2012
What's our age difference?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by truelovecom: 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2012
ItsModella:
Wrong. Much is used for uncountable nouns, many is used for countable. So the correct thing is "how many" whether it is days, weeks or years.

ANSWER; With what number is your age greater than mine
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2012
buoye1: What's our age difference....as simple as ABC.

WRONG: Reason> if the "questionee" says 20 yrs, it has not answered the question cos we dont know who is older....just age difference. cool cool cool ...
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by AAlozie(m): 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2012
I think the correct answer is; how many years older than I am are you?

1 Like

Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by buoye1(m): 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2012
justi4jesu: please house also see if you can translate this pidgin to English

"E DON TEY WEY DAY BREAK
'"
.....oBoy..na wa,make i try sha:Its been long that the day broke.#chaiiii
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by buoye1(m): 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2012
miredia: . The morning dawn is long past due.
I hope you r nt on drugs!!
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by lukesh(m): 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2012
what's the age difference between you and I?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by blandish: 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2012
bros...how many years do you use in senioring me? smileysmiley
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2012
ANS: What is the Quantum number of Time spectrum of annual categorization have you acquired before i metamorphosized into this global Ecological habitation
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by saintneo(m): 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2012
How many years are you my senior?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Adex25(m): 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2012
How old do Ʊ tink Ʊ are,more dan me?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by myners007: 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2012
how much older are you than i am?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by buoye1(m): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2012
dani1luv: *in Patience Jonathan Voice*
How many ages have you older than me? undecided undecided
Gba-gaun!!!Na u murder all..........LWKMDead
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Abbott(m): 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2012
buoye1: .....oBoy..na wa,make i try sha:Its been long that the day broke.#chaiiii

It's been a while since day broke.
A lot of time has gone since day broke, when we woke up to the death of Onilorin of Ilorin cool
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by cinorita(f): 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2012
What is the age difference between both of us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water / When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. / When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.