Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English (76479 Views)

Where Are My English Lords? Translate This Pidgin To Standard English (photo) / Pls Help Translate This Pidgen English To Proper English / How Will You Say This In Correct English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Rapmoney(m): 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2012
Dinmajudith: Wats our age differences?

You don commit blunder! Is it 'differences' or 'difference'?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by tebill(m): 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2012
seyi47: with how many years do you senior me with?

Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by WizPrince1(m): 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2012
Ah... You All Are Making Me Laugh Out Loud...
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by WizPrince1(m): 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2012
Dinmajudith: Wats our age differences?
You Almost Got It Right... Correct your Errors
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by GentleNaaz(m): 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2012
So far, stduy swhos dat 91.5% nraialnadres cnt sapek gud Egnilsh. To me it mnaes "u r oeldr dan me, yes i knw. wats our positive age dfifrnece?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Dopefiend(m): 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2012
all4naija: It is properly correct to say, by how much length are you taller than I am?

Length? Are u serious ryt nw? Foot nd inches r used to calculate height nt length. Kai! angry
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by dafman10(m): 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2012
binger: By how much are you older than me?

by 2 naira
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by buoye1(m): 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2012
What's our age difference....as simple as ABC.
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Ralphjoe(m): 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2012
What is our age difference? That's the right answer, i saw a similiar question on an NTA programme & that's what they gave as the right answer.
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Alhasan1(m): 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2012
You are older than I by how many years?Note:any pronoun after than,as,better e.t.c is followed by subject not object.Rules of Grammar!
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by olaniyio1(m): 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2012
Ozegbe:

are u kidding me...u stole my question without making reference to me...and it made the frontpage...#just imagine.
check it out here...BTW somebody already got it.
www.nairaland.com/1086805/say-english-add-yours

this is what we call devine favour and shining star.complainer where ever the enemy has hidden ur star to shine be release in jesus name.
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by ds700(m): 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2012
Wiz-Prince:
You Almost Got It Right... Correct your Errors
The poster specifically requested that the translated version must be in a 'simple English'

Kindly re-translate

Thank you.
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by EzePromoe: 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2012
I think the answer is
How close are you to the grave than me angry
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by emilex1000: 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2012
What's the number of years that made u older dan me
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by sunshine4c(m): 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2012
How many years older than I?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Akiika: 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2012
I want to be believe you guys are joking, right? because i haven't seen any correct answer...anyway, here is the correct sentence
How much older are you than me?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by buoye1(m): 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2012
k00lxpert:

My Nokia phone came with the original battery!
...Came from where...u too high guy..lol
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by tinuolababy(f): 5:06pm On Nov 15, 2012
What's our age difference?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by truelovecom: 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2012
ItsModella:
Wrong. Much is used for uncountable nouns, many is used for countable. So the correct thing is "how many" whether it is days, weeks or years.

ANSWER; With what number is your age greater than mine
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2012
buoye1: What's our age difference....as simple as ABC.

WRONG: Reason> if the "questionee" says 20 yrs, it has not answered the question cos we dont know who is older....just age difference. cool cool cool ...
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by AAlozie(m): 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2012
I think the correct answer is; how many years older than I am are you?

1 Like

Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by buoye1(m): 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2012
justi4jesu: please house also see if you can translate this pidgin to English

"E DON TEY WEY DAY BREAK
'"
.....oBoy..na wa,make i try sha:Its been long that the day broke.#chaiiii
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by buoye1(m): 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2012
miredia: . The morning dawn is long past due.
I hope you r nt on drugs!!
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by lukesh(m): 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2012
what's the age difference between you and I?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by blandish: 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2012
bros...how many years do you use in senioring me? smileysmiley
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2012
ANS: What is the Quantum number of Time spectrum of annual categorization have you acquired before i metamorphosized into this global Ecological habitation
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by saintneo(m): 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2012
How many years are you my senior?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Adex25(m): 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2012
How old do Ʊ tink Ʊ are,more dan me?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by myners007: 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2012
how much older are you than i am?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by buoye1(m): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2012
dani1luv: *in Patience Jonathan Voice*
How many ages have you older than me? undecided undecided
Gba-gaun!!!Na u murder all..........LWKMDead
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Abbott(m): 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2012
buoye1: .....oBoy..na wa,make i try sha:Its been long that the day broke.#chaiiii

It's been a while since day broke.
A lot of time has gone since day broke, when we woke up to the death of Onilorin of Ilorin cool
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by cinorita(f): 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2012
What is the age difference between both of us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos / Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things / Funny Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs And Their Loose Translations ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.