Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English (76583 Views)

Where Are My English Lords? Translate This Pidgin To Standard English (photo) / Pls Help Translate This Pidgen English To Proper English / How Will You Say This In Correct English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Dayet777(m): 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2012
Dinmajudith: Wats our age differences?
correct
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by kennz(f): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2012
How old do u tink u re for u to av d impresion dat ure olser dan me? shocked
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by miredia(m): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2012
skydeep:
WRONG!.
Its been long since the break of dawn cool
. Thanks maam
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by chakula: 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2012
Missing Hon. Patrick O. Let refer to him this simple question and have your respond within a minute.
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Stayo90(m): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2012
Wiz-Prince:
Hi Peeps, Lets Test Our English Knowledge.

I Know Some of You Thinks English Is Simple But i Bet You'll Find It Difficult in This Aspect!

...Please Translate

"HOW MANY YEARS YOU TAKE SENIOR ME"

How much older are you than me?

Peeps already got this, i just wanna port mine
To Simple and Correct English... Let The Fun Begin.
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by dani1luv: 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2012
*in Patience Jonathan Voice*
How many ages have you older than me? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by k00lxpert(m): 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2012
justi4jesu: please house also see if you can translate this pidgin to English

"E DON TEY WEY DAY BREAK
'"

''it's been long since the break of dawn'' <<<<check>>>>
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Bettielite(f): 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2012
You older than me with how many years?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by MAYOWAAK: 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2012
ojeffo: what is d grand total of the numbers of ur sojourn on planet earth in direct comparison and contrast with my own personal earthly sojourn in numerical equivocation? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Pastor Okotie and Hon.Obahiagbon wouldn't have done better!
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by ahmarka09: 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2012
How older are u to me
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by k00lxpert(m): 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2012
ojeffo: what is d grand total of the numbers of ur sojourn on planet earth in direct comparison and contrast with my own personal earthly sojourn in numerical equivocation? undecided undecided undecided undecided

lol... are u Hon. Patrick's (Junior)?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by bojar(m): 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2012
How many years older are you than me ?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Habeebpain(m): 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2012
how much older are you than I am?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by a1solution: 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2012
Since you are older than I, what's our age difference?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by bookiee(f): 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2012
candieangel12: How many more years are you older than me with?
HaaA! Most stupidest funny olodo!!!
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2012
How many years are you older than I ?

Are you older with more years than I am?

I don't understand the condition of your question. I wish you can explain better. However, I hope those two questions are close to what you want to know about using THAN correctly as conjunction in a sentence.
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by PehaKaso: 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2012
Wiz-Prince:
Hi Peeps,

...Please Translate

To Simple and Correct English...
How older are you to me?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2012
PehaKaso: How older are you to me?
Lol... grin grin grin
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by bigfrancis21: 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2012
Wiz-Prince:
Hi Peeps, Lets Test Our English Knowledge.

I Know Some of You Thinks English Is Simple But i Bet You'll Find It Difficult in This Aspect!

...Please Translate

To Simple and Correct English... Let The Fun Begin.
By how many years are you older than me?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by candieangel12(f): 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2012
bookiee:
Ima let u slide because most of us jokin on this thread angry
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by wonlasewonimi: 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2012
Who is your mate?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by harlos: 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2012
By how many years are u older tham me?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Lankaline(m): 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2012
YOu must be older than me!!!,,but by how far?,,lol
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by bravolyk(m): 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2012
How old are you? Compared to my age.
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by moyems(m): 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2012
What's the age difference between u and I?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by harlos: 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2012
bookiee:
grin grin gringringringrin
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Bidexnoni: 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2012
English na surffer 4 dis world. Dis is every student weakness in education area. If i may answer it. pls, by age, u senior me with what year(s)? I knw dat i am wrong.
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by glizengem(f): 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2012
akhis:

by 10 naira.

ok "how much last price"
hahahahah lwkmd...... Guy ur case dey court
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Bidexnoni: 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2012
What is our age difference?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by akhis: 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2012
binger: By how much are you older than me?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Ibrowski(m): 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2012
HOW MANY YEARS ARE YOU MORE THAN ME?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Kikyben2(f): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2012
What's our age difference?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things / Funny Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs And Their Loose Translations ... / The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.