Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,812 members, 7,862,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

5 Ways To Be Fully Persuaded That She Is'the ONE' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Be Fully Persuaded That She Is'the ONE' (879 Views)

5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. / 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive / She's Already Hooked Up How Do I Get Her Persuaded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Be Fully Persuaded That She Is'the ONE' by toluleke(m): 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2012
1. You have had enough time to find out. I have put this at the top because most people are guilty of this.sometimes,people meet one another,find serious chemistry and jump into marriage without second thought.you should know each other for a reasonable amount of time at least 2years
2. She is your best friend. Physical attraction and chemistry are very crucial to any relationship.but at the core of the relationship should be strong and deeply rooted friendship
3.Your family and close friends think that she is.someone may very well say that this is not important but i insist that it is especially NIGERIANS
4. There is nothing major you want to change about her. No need for stories about that.if there something about her that you know deep down you cannot live with,them you may have to re consider cos you would be wasting both of your time.
5. The relationship goes smoothly from beginning and you must have God in you.best relationship i have seen happened completely naturally
notes. Listen to charlesb on inspiration fm 92.3 7pm
Re: 5 Ways To Be Fully Persuaded That She Is'the ONE' by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2012
toluleke: 1. You have had enough time to find out. I have put this at the top because most people are guilty of this.sometimes,people meet one another,find serious chemistry and jump into marriage without second thought.you should know each other for a reasonable amount of time at least 2years
2. She is your best friend. Physical attraction and chemistry are very crucial to any relationship.but at the core of the relationship should be strong and deeply rooted friendship
3.Your family and close friends think that she is.someone may very well say that this is not important but i insist that it is especially NIGERIANS
4. There is nothing major you want to change about her. No need for stories about that.if there something about her that you know deep down you cannot live with,them you may have to re consider cos you would be wasting both of your time.
5. The relationship goes smoothly from beginning and you must have God in you.best relationship i have seen happened completely naturally
notes. Listen to charlesb on inspiration fm 92.3 7pm
anuofia

(1) (Reply)

My Personal Advice To Facebook Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... / Why Do Ladies Always Ask" What Do You Do", Like They Are Interested In ... / What Do I Do? Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.