Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Why Do Ladies Always Ask" What Do You Do", Like They Are Interested In ... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Always Ask" What Do You Do", Like They Are Interested In ... (876 Views)

Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Always Ask" What Do You Do", Like They Are Interested In ... by laberry101(m): 8:07am On Dec 05, 2012
I have been ask one too many times what I do , when I am being introduced to a lady, if a guy ask you that, you feel very comfortable answering, when a lady does that, you feel different like she's interested in your funds/ what you can offer and not you? So why do you ladies ask that and what does it really mean? Sincerely....
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Ask" What Do You Do", Like They Are Interested In ... by nayra(f): 8:30am On Dec 05, 2012
Different ladies,different reasons...to initiate a conversation
laberry101: I have been ask one too many times what I do , when I am being introduced to a lady, if a guy ask you that, you feel very comfortable answering, when a lady does that, you feel different like she's interested in your funds/ what you can offer and not you? So why do you ladies ask that and what does it really mean? Sincerely....
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Ask" What Do You Do", Like They Are Interested In ... by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 05, 2012
People generally ask each other that out of curiosity, so don't read too much into it.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Ask" What Do You Do", Like They Are Interested In ... by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 05, 2012
nayra: Different ladies,different reasons...to initiate a conversation
I agree...Most times they ask to really know,some times they ask to keep the convo going and few times,they ask as a way to get acquainted and knw u better.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Ask" What Do You Do", Like They Are Interested In ... by laberry101(m): 10:26am On Dec 05, 2012
Yield: People generally ask each other that out of curiosity, so don't read too much into it.

Curiosity? Yes I agree with that part, but this one no just join curiosity...
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Ask" What Do You Do", Like They Are Interested In ... by laberry101(m): 10:29am On Dec 05, 2012
binger: I agree...Most times they ask to really know,some times they ask to keep the convo going and few times,they ask as a way to get acquainted and knw u better.

What convo.... Keeping a convo, then that question should be like 15 to 30mins after meeting and chatting! Not the first thing she says after you have been the one talking the whole time.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Ask" What Do You Do", Like They Are Interested In ... by CrimsonLove(f): 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2012
I ask because I want to know. I would like to know how they manage their time.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Ask" What Do You Do", Like They Are Interested In ... by Dreystar(f): 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2012
Why do some guys read too much meaning to almost everything? undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Ask" What Do You Do", Like They Are Interested In ... by laberry101(m): 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2012
Dreystar: Why do some guys read too much meaning to almost everything? undecided

You think it's too much meaning ? Well it isn't, if not I won't be asking" sincerely", now! Would I?
Anyways, from the looks of things , this is what it could really mean if y'all are not galant enough to say it out here,
1: bcox you want to know what he's really into, true.

2: if he would be able to take care of you, should you stay with him, or date him.
3: you don't want a broke ass for a partner, so you ask just so your decision wouldn't be something you end up regreting.
4: you no want suffer jor... Ladies love the soft life, Abi na lie?

But, truth is, no man really want a woman who outta being curious , or what you want us (guys) to believe are your reasons for asking, makes a curious/ keeping the convo simple question , sound like you aren't interested in Him but his funds or what he can offer you.
Seriously ladies , make him feel comfortable telling you anything... Not like you wan carry the small one when dey run. Shuwooooo!!!!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Ask" What Do You Do", Like They Are Interested In ... by laberry101(m): 6:00am On Jul 04, 2015
And I still very much hate it...lolz

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice / Trapping A Guy With Pregnancy / 15 Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attentions!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.