Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality (13389 Views)

Does Driving With The AC On Actually Use More Fuel? / Driving With Or Without Shoes / Driving With Or Without Shoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by Barbar2ndey: 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2012
I have seen people driving with one hand and putting the other on d car door i want u guyz to contribute wat u think about this
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by crusufixo(m): 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2012
Dats called driving in a relaxed mood !!!!! ( just my thought )

1 Like

Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by aieromon(m): 1:25am On Nov 17, 2012
Its a style especially when you've been (un)fortunate enough to drive any car without a power steering facility.

1 Like

Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2012
I drive with one hand on roads with little or no traffic. I don't know about it being a style or abnormality, it's just a comfort thing for me.

1 Like

Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by aminho(m): 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2012
ItsModella: I drive with one hand on a road with little or no traffic. I don't know about it being a style or abnormality, it's just a comfort thing for me.
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by lightheart(m): 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2012
Man aa dem kaaal it ease-driving.
aimaan drive dat way inna da street and alleys
smiley

1 Like

Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by Pennywise(m): 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2012
The fact that a steering is round does not necessarily mean cars should be driven with both hands. The most relaxed position for driving is your left hand on the steering with your elbow resting comfy on a place made for it on the door mat. Your right hand becomes free for other things like sipping your favorite drink or if you are Don Juan to navigate other routes. . . .

6 Likes

Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
Thank God for power steering.
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
i drive with one hand, even when i was learning and up till now, anytime i try to drive with two hands, ol boy, i just drive like a drunkard, my left hand go dey follow right hand fight, u knw the rest. sometimes i feel like they swear for me from village, hopefully someone else with the same experience can say theirs so i can feel like a normal human being sad

7 Likes

Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by BarryX(m): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2012
It depends on how you view it, to me it is more of Style and comfort than abnormality, However it is only when you stretch out your hands to endanger yourself and other road users at the same time that it snowball into foolishness

1 Like

Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by AbdulAdam56(m): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by mallorca(m): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2012
my own nobi style,sometimes i use my laps to hold d starring sef
mine na Iyanga/shakara
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by Sunymoore(m): 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2012
I drive wif one hand for swagg
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by dramenda(f): 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2012
I LOVE DRIVING WITH ONE HAND,SO I CAN USE THE OTHER TO WAVE TO OPEKE.

10 Likes

Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by aglomar: 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2012
With d state of Nigerian roads ensure not to sacrifice your safety on d altar of yanga.

2 Likes

Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by BMZK: 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2012
That is just me. Believe me i cannot drive for 2mins with 2 hands even if the time i decided to force myself to drive in the formal way when i realiased my driving habit is not the best practice.
Another odd driving habit i have is the use of 2 legs while driving an automatic car till tommorrow.
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2012
Sweet style.
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by packman: 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2012
[size=20pt]STYLE TO THOSE THAT CAN DRIVE AND ABNORMALITY TO THOSE THAT CANT..... SEFINI[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2012
I drive with a single hand & sip my juice second or to touch my babe
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by francis247(m): 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2012
it's neither a style nor abnormality; it's just about confidence and relaxation.
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by 9jaboyzm(m): 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2012
I find driving with one hand very comfortable. from when i started driving it was a bit difficult and stressful to use both hands unless i jam all this very bad 9ja roads
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by francis247(m): 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2012
it's neither a style nor abnormality; it's just about relaxation and confidence it commands.
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by EXCELLENCEAbia: 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2012
i don't have so till when i get 1 i'll comment. no laugh oooooooo
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by Detonatorrex(m): 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2012
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by Lagusta(m): 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2012
I drive with one hand cos I usually want to change gears quickly... Since I am usually a fast driver...
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by Kellymann: 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2012
Those who drive with one hand - I do too - have reached the unconscious competence stage in the stages of competence in driving, what's more with power steering technology. There's no way you can do something regularly without the learning curve setting in. Driving with one hand is an example.

Its just a matter of comfort and confidence.

1 Like

Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by tempest01(m): 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
I drive with one hand....but due to people complaining, I've had to place my 2nd haand on the steering recently...but I see 'one hand' driving as a more comfortable way
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by fittty(m): 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2012
DOPEE SWAGG!!!! grin

Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by Dopefiend(m): 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2012
Donlittle: i drive with one hand, even when i was learning and up till now, anytime i try to drive with two hands, ol boy, i just drive like a drunkard, my left hand go dey follow right hand fight, u knw the rest. sometimes i feel like they swear for me from village, hopefully someone else with the same experience can say theirs so i can feel like a normal human being sad

Omo same wit me o. Feel normal nw? grin
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by coogar: 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2012
Barbar2ndey: I have seen people driving with one hand and putting the other on d car door i want u guyz to contribute wat u think about this

it's an irresponsible way of driving....
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by Dopefiend(m): 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2012
torres2: I drive with a single hand & sip my juice second or to touch my babe

We gat a tranny here guys
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2012
I drive with both hands,off the steering at full speed,cos am Criss Angel.
Pls,don't try this at home,school or anywhere,You will die!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

These Are The 4 Easy Ways To Distinguish Diesel Cars From Petrol Cars / Nigeria’s New Vehicle Sales Drops To Abysmal 10,000 Units / What To Do When Your Key Won't Turn During Ignition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.