Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,226 members, 7,836,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality (13429 Views)

Does Driving With The AC On Actually Use More Fuel? / Driving With Or Without Shoes / Driving With Or Without Shoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2012
ItsModella:
what a perverted officer...he should have given a blasted ticket.
u knw what i mean, he let her go shocked there is more to it, she gave him a kiss, definately angry angry
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by candieangel12(f): 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2012
Donlittle: i am so effing pissed angry a warning what? smh, sexist. i got a 400 dollars plus ticket for going 60 on school zone... that is bullshyte. they couldnt give me warning sad cry angry angry angry angry grin lucky u

Lol one of the perks of being a girl grin. I get pulled over like all the time 4 speeding but I've only gotten 2 tickets n I've been driving for almost 10yrs smiley. I get pulled over, I put on my innocent girl mask, I cry a little and smile a little, and then I'm given a warning smiley
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by abiL(f): 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2012
candieangel12:

Girl shoot! Haha I wasn't complaining. I was thanking the stars I was let off the hook. I never go past 100mph now, im not willing to risk goin 2 jail for attempted murder.

I got caught doing 130mph on the motorway (speed limit is 70mph).
I had to play nice with the officer, and instead of giving me a ticket and 3 points on my license, he let me off with just a warning.

Few minutes later, I got caught again (by the same cop) doing just over 100mph and I had to enrol on some bullshît speed awareness course.

Still ain't learnt my lesson though
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by candieangel12(f): 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2012
Donlittle: u knw what i mean, he let her go shocked there is more to it, she gave him a kiss, definately angry angry

Lmao nooo kiss was involved. I just really happened to look like his daughter smiley
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by olaayodele(m): 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2012
Driving with one hand shows competence in driving but,foolishness for learners and those that have not perfected the act of driving.
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by candieangel12(f): 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
abiL:

I had to play nice with the officer, and instead of giving me a ticket and 3 points on my license, he let me off with just a warning.

Few minutes later, I got caught again (by the same cop) doing just over 100mph and I had to enrol on some bullshît speed awareness course.

Lol you and me both. But girl u try oooo, once I get pulled over, I try to stay atleast in the speed limit till I leave the area. Ha, u self abiL, what are we going to do with you smiley
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2012
abiL:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
LMFAO UNCLUCKY, UNLCUKY. I AM LMAO. DID it hurts? god catch u, always trying to play the female minded games on popo lipsrsealed
i nor say anything o
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2012
I drive wit....
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2012
Pls try driving wit ur back to d steering. It's a cool way of forcing d angels to open d gates of he.... 4 u.
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2012
candieangel12:

Lol one of the perks of being a girl grin. I get pulled over like all the time 4 speeding but I've only gotten 2 tickets n I've been driving for almost 10yrs smiley. I get pulled over, I put on my innocent girl mask, I cry a little and smile a little, and then I'm given a warning smiley
please dont talk bout it anymore, this is the first time i wish i am a female, lmao grin angry
no seriously, cops dont give guys second chance. the cop who pulled me over was a female, she wasnt even smiling, nothing nothing, can u imagine? i was smiling and in her mind she was like u dumb biitch negro lmao
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by Pakavy(m): 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2012
torres2: I drive with a single hand & sip my juice second or to touch my babe
babe?sad
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by abiL(f): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2012
candieangel12:

Lol you and me both. But girl u try oooo, once I get pulled over, I try to stay atleast in the speed limit till I leave the area. Ha, u self abiL, what are we going to do with you smiley

Hahaha ...Doing 70mph is just too slow for me, plus I can't stand other cars overtaking me.
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2012
abiL:

Hahaha ...Doing 70mph is just too slow for me, plus I can't stand other cars overtaking me.
grin grin grin
that has to do with pride lmao
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by abiL(f): 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2012
Donlittle: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
LMFAO UNCLUCKY, UNLCUKY. I AM LMAO. DID it hurts? god catch u, always trying to play the female minded games on popo lipsrsealed
i nor say anything o

Yep.. I tried to act all cute the second time but he wasn't buying it. Had to pay for the course as well.
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by abiL(f): 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2012
Donlittle: grin grin grin
that has to do with pride lmao

I call it impatience wink

I drove about 212 miles today which was meant to take 3hrs.30mins (at least), but I made it home in 2hrs.20mins. Don't ask me how fast I was going lol
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by candieangel12(f): 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2012
Donlittle: please dont talk bout it anymore, this is the first time i wish i am a female, lmao grin angry
no seriously, cops dont give guys second chance. the cop who pulled me over was a female, she wasnt even smiling, nothing nothing, can u imagine? i was smiling and in her mind she was like u dumb biitch negro lmao

Lmao haha! Chai the female cops are something else ooo. They wicked past the male ones. I remember one day I like dat, I was speeding home because I forgot something n I needed to rush to the Chris Brown concert, I was going 80 in a 30mph zone. I no even see the cop, as i parked my car in my driveway, thats when the woman cop commot her car. She refused to let me leave my car, come see as I beg this woman die, she refused. She tell me say she has been following me for 15mns n I just dey speed n dat she has to give me ticket. I even start to cry self, she still no agree. Na at that time wey my popsy commot outside the house because he heard commotion, the cop told my popsy wetin happen so my popsy start to beg the woman to pardon me at first she no agree but then my popsy made her some coffee and then she finally agreed n left me off the hook smiley. I swear that woman was a tough cookie to crack!
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by candieangel12(f): 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2012
abiL:

I drove about 212 miles today which was meant to take 3hrs.30mins (at least), but I made it home in 2hrs.20mins. Don't ask me how fast I was going lol

Lol we are alike. I go to school about 10hrs away from my hometown, but it usually takes me abt 7.5hrs to get there. I drive so fast that cars move to the next lane for me cus they dont wana get hit. When im behind a car, its either they speed up or move over unless I drive up real close to their bumper, which usually scares them into moving over cus they don't wana get hit smiley
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2012
driving with one hand would put you at a severe disadvantage if you suddenly find yourself in an extreme situation - tire blowout at high speed for example - so it's better to use both hands
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2012
candieangel12:

Lmao haha! Chai the female cops are something else ooo. They wicked past the male ones. I remember one day I like dat, I was speeding home because I forgot something n I needed to rush to the Chris Brown concert, I was going 80 in a 30mph zone. I no even see the cop, as i parked my car in my driveway, thats when the woman cop commot her car. She refused to let me leave my car, come see as I beg this woman die, she refused. She tell me say she has been following me for 15mns n I just dey speed n dat she has to give me ticket. I even start to cry self, she still no agree. Na at that time wey my popsy commot outside the house because he heard commotion, the cop told my popsy wetin happen so my popsy start to beg the woman to pardon me at first she no agree but then my popsy made her some coffee and then she finally agreed n left me off the hook smiley. I swear that woman was a tough cookie to crack!
LMAO, she followed u for 15 mins and u didnt know? what kind of driver are you? ur popsy must be nice. my own go don tell am say make dem give me the ticket self... but why are female cops always mean? undecided sad
the ticket i got pain me o, i wanted to use for my valentine things for this girl, but sha, i couldnt afford anything cry
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2012
candieangel12:

Lol we are alike. I go to school about 10hrs away from my hometown, but it usually takes me abt 7.5hrs to get there. I drive so fast that cars move to the next lane for me cus they dont wana get hit. When im behind a car, its either they speed up or move over unless I drive up real close to their bumper, which usually scares them into moving over cus they don't wana get hit smiley
u get mind sha, the first day i did this when my girlfriend was with me, oh lord, she held the handbrake and was like oh shit, i was just lol, wetin dey do this one o sad grin
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by abiL(f): 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2012
candieangel12:

I do that as well grin

When foôlish fûckers move to my lane and slow me down, I swear at them. I know they can see my middle finger from their interior mirror.
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2012
abiL:

shocked here i was thinking guys are the only bad drivers, and my Gf is always complaining, i hope she sees other females pulling stunt i cant pull shocked
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by Goldieluks: 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2012
I won't dare to drive with one hand, my life is too precious.
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by abiL(f): 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2012
Donlittle: u get mind sha, the first day i did this when my girlfriend was with me, oh lord, she held the handbrake and was like oh shit, i was just lol, wetin dey do this one o sad grin

If you're gonna pull up close to the car in front of you, just make sure that you've got your leg ready to brake because some drivers are evil. They will slow down on purpose just so that you can hit them and for them to claim on your insurance.
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2012
candieangel12:

Girl shoot! Haha I wasn't complaining. I was thanking the stars I was let off the hook. I never go past 100mph now, im not willing to risk goin 2 jail for attempted murder.
LOL, I know right? The day I get a ticket, make I die. You ever have that moment when you suddenly step on the brake cos you're driving close to 90 mph on a 35 mph road. This happened to me last week, I keep thanking my stars that the cops weren't around...wtf was I thinking?
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by abiL(f): 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2012
Donlittle: shocked here i was thinking guys are the only bad drivers, and my Gf is always complaining, i hope she sees other females pulling stunt i cant pull shocked

No lie my driving is CRAZY. I'm surprised that I haven't crashed any of my cars before.

I love speed.

My friends have said that being in my car is like being in a plane, about to take off.
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2012
Donlittle: u knw what i mean, he let her go shocked there is more to it, she gave him a kiss, definately angry angry
I wish the cops in my area were like that though. They don't smile at all.
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by candieangel12(f): 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2012
Donlittle: u get mind sha, the first day i did this when my girlfriend was with me, oh lord, she held the handbrake and was like oh shit, i was just lol, wetin dey do this one o sad grin
Lmao, haha all my friends are used to the way I drive. But I find it odd that all my guy friends try to drive carefully, whereas most of my girl friends drive as crazy as me. I have this one guy friend thay refuses to drive above the speed limit n it drives me nuts, I cant be in a car that he's drivin cus I get soo inpatient

Donlittle: LMAO, she followed u for 15 mins and u didnt know? what kind of driver are you? ur popsy must be nice. my own go don tell am say make dem give me the ticket self... but why are female cops always mean? undecided sad
the ticket i got pain me o, i wanted to use for my valentine things for this girl, but sha, i couldnt afford anything cry
Lol my driving was impaired that day, I was rushin to go see Chris Brown so I wasn't even thinkin abt who was following me. Female cops are meaner I guess because they think they have something to prove, they gotta be better than the male cops. Lol my popsy had to beg on my behalf na because if he didnt na him wey go suffer it lol because him n my mother r the ones that pay my tickets and everything else grin
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by candieangel12(f): 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2012
ItsModella:
LOL, I know right? The day I get a ticket, make I die. You ever have that moment when you suddenly step on the brake cos you're driving close to 90 mph on a 35 mph road. This happened to me last week, I keep thanking my stars that the cops weren't around...wtf was I thinking?

Wow, you havent gotten a ticket before? N girl I have one of those moments all the time haha usually because im not paying attention, im puttin on makeup or eating or something else.
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
candieangel12:

Wow, you havent gotten a ticket before? N girl I have one of those moments all the time haha usually because im not paying attention, im puttin on makeup or eating or something else.
Tickets are like the plague to me, I avoid them o..I can't abeg.
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by candieangel12(f): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
abiL:

If you're gonna pull up close to the car in front of you, just make sure that you've got your leg ready to brake because some drivers are evil. They will slow down on purpose just so that you can hit them and for them to claim on your insurance.

Haha! Yes soo true! Ya gotta be ready to hit them breaks at all time n also ya be very close but yet have a lil distance btwn. Im surprised I havnt gotten into a car accident before but there is one time I was pullin out of my driveway n I didnt see my dads car parked behind me n I hit it. Lol my dad was like wtf!? grin
Re: Driving With One Hand ;style Or Abnormality by lekzy007(m): 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2012
torres2: I drive with a single hand & sip my juice second or to touch my babe

Touch ur babe keee....

@topic am confortable rolling ma steering with ma left hand while my right hand is confortably relaxing on the arm rest but i uuuse the two hand to grab the stuff on a bumpy road...e.g lagos ibadan expressway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Honda Accord (EOD) Experience! / What To Do When Your Key Won't Turn During Ignition / How Much Does It Cost To Ring A Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.