Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Unmasking The Anti-Christ Pastors And Bishops Of The Present Day Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unmasking The Anti-Christ Pastors And Bishops Of The Present Day Church (3614 Views)

Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. / 10 Modern Day Church Lessons From The Beatitudes / Antichrist Pastors And Bishops In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unmasking The Anti-Christ Pastors And Bishops Of The Present Day Church by PastorKun(m): 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2012
^^^

Why won't you walk away? The truth is very bitter tongue

1 Like

Re: Unmasking The Anti-Christ Pastors And Bishops Of The Present Day Church by Goshen360(m): 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2012
Joagbaje: You know when a poster start acting foolish , I stop responding .

You are the very one acting foolishly in the face of scriptures and Anti-Christ practices I expose in the church among believers and MoGs because you are defending their falsehood.

You font have to calle names to discuss truth.

I'm only dealing with you for now. I have not even started calling names yet. What then will you do if I called names in my article. My article never mentioned any name but I confront you like Paul confronted Peter because you are acting foolishly in defending the Anti-Christ practices and you might as well be considered one of them - no apology sir.

Why do you exalt your personal opinion above others. You may be right or wrong .

Exalt my personal opinion? So I have been talking without scripture right? You are applying emotions and sentiments appealing to the minds of those who are not strong in faith, that is exactly what you are doing. Jesus did not soften the truth and I will not! If am right or wrong, let scriptures prove me wrong and not you appealing to us by emotion. "For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine...", II Timothy 4:3 and that time in NOW.

You should give room for such . A discussion forum is not warfare.

Aren't we having discussion being read the whole world? You are on the defensive side of the false brethren, charlatans and Anti-Christ practices while I'm exposing them, that in itself is a discussion. When you have a strong reason for such Anti-Christ practices to continue in the body of Christ, let people listen to you and If I have the strongest discussion, let the people reason along. It is not a warfare as you mentioned.

The bible my stand and if you have don't meaningful thing to say. Get to the scriptures which is out authority

I have been talking from the scripture sir. Present your stronger case and let's talk scriptures.

When you guys get in the flesh like this , I simply walk away .

You don't have to walk away if you are saying the truth. It is even more works of the flesh to defend falsehood. Galatians 5:20 mentions "selfish ambition/selfishness and heresies" as part of the works of the flesh. Only falsehood can walk away in the face of the truth of God's word. There is difference btw manipulating scriptures to say what someone wants it to say and interpreting scriptures with scriptures. You don't have to walk away if you speak the truth.

1 Like

Re: Unmasking The Anti-Christ Pastors And Bishops Of The Present Day Church by MrAnony1(m): 6:13am On Nov 18, 2012
@Goshen, I think it is about time we all had a discussion about what the Church is and who exactly is the head of the church.
Re: Unmasking The Anti-Christ Pastors And Bishops Of The Present Day Church by Goshen360(m): 6:19am On Nov 18, 2012
^^^
Seconded. My dear brother, I'm all yours when the discussion starts. I will be more than willing to participate....if you will open a thread for such discussion.
Re: Unmasking The Anti-Christ Pastors And Bishops Of The Present Day Church by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 18, 2012
Someone help me here but i had a headache just getting around bro agbaje's gymnastics. Is he saying it is God's will for pastors to be disobedient to the gospel?

1 Like

Re: Unmasking The Anti-Christ Pastors And Bishops Of The Present Day Church by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 18, 2012
Goshen360:

New Living Translation (©2007)
The Word gave life to everything that was created, and his life brought light to everyone.
- John 1:4

I already have a life. I'm not just living to exist but there is a life in me so I can be a light to the world and that is exactly what I'm doing here - bring those who sit in darkness to the light of God.

Yes, any pastor that does contrary to the teachings and what Christ did as example is an "Anti"-Christ since you have a one way knowledge of the meaning of "Anti" Christ.

I guess you are one of those being exposed. Why does it bother you when we expose Anti-Christ practices in the church? Maybe you are one of those Anti-Christ practices in the body of Christ. Repent!!!
u shouldn't have border responding to that post.
Re: Unmasking The Anti-Christ Pastors And Bishops Of The Present Day Church by Goshen360(m): 6:50am On Nov 18, 2012
^^^
Well, I had to respond because sometimes, some people make us feel bad for speaking against falsehood using sentiments and emotion to appeal to us or appeal to the weak in faith. The bible says,

Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will be like him yourself. Proverbs 26:4 and the next verse says,

Answer a fool according to his folly, or he will be wise in his own eyes. Proverbs 26:5.

Sometimes you ignore some foolish post and sometimes you respond so the person won't think he/she is wise in his/her own eyes. It's scriptural my brother....lolz.

1 Like

Re: Unmasking The Anti-Christ Pastors And Bishops Of The Present Day Church by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 18, 2012
Some of u would sit on Nairaland and claim to be exposing pastors, when all you do is expose your foolishness. The men of God you claim to expose are daily drawing sinners into the flock of God while you are doing the exact opposite. Do you know how many athiest your comments have developed.
Everyman of God if first of all a man, all you need to do is pray for them on daily basis that God should strengthen them. David was a man after Gods heart and he still sinned but that didnt make him lose heaven.
All you keep seeing is faults and in your fault finding you are sinning against God.
Re: Unmasking The Anti-Christ Pastors And Bishops Of The Present Day Church by Goshen360(m): 7:22am On Nov 18, 2012
teeo: Some of u would sit on Nairaland and claim to be exposing pastors, when all you do is expose your foolishness. The men of God you claim to expose are daily drawing sinners into the flock of God while you are doing the exact opposite. Do you know how many athiest your comments have developed.
Everyman of God if first of all a man, all you need to do is pray for them on daily basis that God should strengthen them. David was a man after Gods heart and he still sinned but that didnt make him lose heaven.
All you keep seeing is faults and in your fault finding you are sinning against God.

I laugh you in tongues. If you say my comments have developed Atheists On the contrary, scripture says it is the kind of Anti-Christ practices in the body of Christ by many believers and these religious leaders that blasphemes the name of God. Take a look at this,

New Living Translation (©2007)
Well then, if you teach others, why don't you teach yourself? You tell others not to steal, but do you steal? You say it is wrong to commit adultery, but do you commit adultery? You condemn idolatry, but do you use items stolen from pagan temples? You are so proud of knowing the law, but you dishonor God by breaking it. No wonder the Scriptures say, "The Gentiles blaspheme the name of God because of you." - Romans 2:21-24

My brother, the body of Christ needs clean up. We have kept quite for too long and things have become rotten in the Church of God. It is our duty to defend the faith from the invasion of falsehood and stand for the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Unmasking The Anti-Christ Pastors And Bishops Of The Present Day Church by hubreality(m): 8:20am On Nov 18, 2012
Goshen360:

I "personally" do not like to call name but If I do, it is not being judgmental, it is scriptural. Paul the Apostle named the false people of his days. We cannot name them all but as they display the characteristics in the article, they are unmasked irrespective of their names. We just watch out for their manifestations even when they pretend to be true ministers of God.
You're very diplomatic, I like that. AntiChrist includes those who walk not in love with other believers in Christ thinking their own church is better than others.

1 Like

Re: Unmasking The Anti-Christ Pastors And Bishops Of The Present Day Church by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 18, 2012
teeo: Some of u would sit on Nairaland and claim to be exposing pastors, when all you do is expose your foolishness. The men of God you claim to expose are daily drawing sinners into the flock of God while you are doing the exact opposite. Do you know how many athiest your comments have developed.
...Sorry to bust ur bubble bro..but the OP.is right though very raw..The days of one man show is over..within religion there has been a misconception birthed by tradition.dis is a misconception abt wat it means to be a minister and wat it means to be a saint. The greatest calling within d church is not to be a pastor or an apostle but to be a saint. All in d five faceted ministry re first and foremost saints, and their purpose must be centered on d will of God for His saints. All saints re to become ministers...not necessarily fivefold misters,but ministers of righteousness to d world. Unfortunately,in most places, the focus is on establishing great ministeries and not maturing great saints. In the christain world, the expression of the relationship between wat is called 'the ministry' and those who are thot of as saints is backward.
Re: Unmasking The Anti-Christ Pastors And Bishops Of The Present Day Church by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 18, 2012
God did not call ministry to be kings. Our focus must not be on becoming great ministries,but on perfecting the saints. It is all too common for the local church to be built on the feudal system. The pastor is like the king or noble who provides a castle for safety and social interchange. The saints are the serfs who bring a portion of their produce to the noble in exchange for his protection and nurturing..dats is not a church but a feudal hierarchy reminiscent of the doctrine of the nicolaitanes, which is the separation of God's people by elevation of the clergy or laity over the other. The apostle john uses strong language to describe this thing God hates,for it hinders the manifestation of the true church of God."But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the nicolaitanes, which i also hate"(Rev.2:6). Jesus said the rulers of the gentiles lord over them, and the great ones exercise authorithy upon them. Ministry should not lord..that is,exercise rule as a divinity or nobleman, nor should they exercise authority upon the saints. This does not mean that they do not exercise authority, but they do not exercise authority upon the saints,meanin as a taskmaster or supreme being.(mat20:26). Too often, the church is like a major league sporting franchise; the ministry is d team and the saints re d spectators. They fill d seats of d arena to view the spiritual exploits of their favorite ministry. The saints for most part do not minister but watch. Their purpose is to provide faithfulness and financial support so that the minstry can indulge in its favorite activities and in d process, fascinate and delight the saints.. The saints re spectators. They re not allowed to participate only to observe. In exchange for their monetry payments and faithful attendance. The saints are given relief from the normal pressures of life and made to feel part of the team. This is jus an oversimplification..but it does illustrate d disorder in a church that does not allow for a multiplicity of ministry and which fails to recognise the ultimate purpose of any church as outlined in (EPHESIANS 4:11-16). SHALOM.

4 Likes

Re: Unmasking The Anti-Christ Pastors And Bishops Of The Present Day Church by ATMC(f): 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2012
Bro goshen, there's a scripture dt bothers me in d new testament...how far with dt ur bring it on thread where we once talked about forgiveness in d world to come? Can you paste d link to dt thread here so i can show u dt scripture to avoid derailing this
Re: Unmasking The Anti-Christ Pastors And Bishops Of The Present Day Church by plappville(f): 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Bros so what happens if the church leadership is rotten and corrupt as in the case of cec? Should brethen just leave them to continue polluting the body of christ?

That was a good question!
Re: Unmasking The Anti-Christ Pastors And Bishops Of The Present Day Church by plappville(f): 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2012
Joagbaje: You know when a poster start acting foolish , I stop responding . You font have to calle names to discuss truth. Why do you exalt your personal opinion above others. You may be right or wrong . You should give room for such . A discussion forum is not warfare. The bible my stand and if you have don't meaningful thing to say. Get to the scriptures which is out authority . When you guys get in the flesh like this , I simply walk away .

Bros plz come back oo, the spirit is in display not flesh at all grin
Re: Unmasking The Anti-Christ Pastors And Bishops Of The Present Day Church by Goshen360(m): 6:44am On Nov 19, 2012
ATMC: Bro goshen, there's a scripture dt bothers me in d new testament...how far with dt ur bring it on thread where we once talked about forgiveness in d world to come? Can you paste d link to dt thread here so i can show u dt scripture to avoid derailing this

This is the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1004833/twisted-scriptures-truth-shall-set

(1) (2) (Reply)

Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? / As A Christian/muslim, Have You Ever Prayed For Satan? / Is Satan Really Black?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.