Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,568 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? (14058 Views)

Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) / What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? / How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2012
caseless: and u literally take that to mean spending?

he takes that to be just showing off... that ain't bad?? lol!
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Afam4eva(m): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2012
I don't really spend on my outward self but on my inner self. Mostly my brain.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Jettage: 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2012
Actually. because you mentioned Body. You restricted me, I take body to mean my Flesh that is fast decaying, It grieve me to see the passing it it. Yet is the Truth. I know that someday, The Body will rotten like that of my Fathers- Fathers. I have watched a beautiful face vanished, I have seen a straight legs worn, I have seen wrinkles on Faces. all i do is keep it for another Day. But i wish i have more time than i do now for my Spirit, That takes more from me Daily....................

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Caseless: 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2012
pendo89:

Are you serious asking that question? jeeez!!I believe he meant the brain.

We are products of our brains.Investing in it means learning and that can be very expensive.
u pple are tryinna bring a disconect here....what the meant i think is the part of u that u can feel/touch. If u think u are spending on ur brain by buying books or meditation....then u are off target. Eat good foods and the effect(positive) will b dere.. tel me how well u can spend on a part of ur body where u cant see nor touch... Neurosurgeon, i'm waiting for ur reply!
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by valdubem(m): 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2012
am a die hard fan of my belly!
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Caseless: 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2012
emusmith:

he takes that to be just showing off... that ain't bad?? lol!
i'm buggered he cudn't get wat the op was talking about... How u wan take spend on d hidden part of ur body if not by wat u take in....

I wan go buy beta cream make i de apply for my brain make e smooth....imagine that kind spending.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2012
Na belle things first oooo
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Caseless: 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2012
val_dubem: am a die hard fan of my belly!
ur head dey dere....u can reachout to other part of ur body thru there...

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by hagma37yahoocom: 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2012
In the gym or wie
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by abiL(f): 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
My feet. I'm addicted to buying high heels (4inches and higher)

My face.

My stomach. Spend time & energy in the gym ..and money for gym membership.

Hair.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2012
My hair, ears, feet, and my brain..

Brain - read a lot and I buy books all the time...

Hair - use to have corn rows, shaved it off... And Keeping it wavy now cost money... grin

Ears - got diamond studs.. grin

Feet - got more than 100 shoes/crepz..
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by abiL(f): 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2012
shymexx: My hair, ears, and my brain..

Brain - read a lot and I buy books all the time...

Hair - use to have corn rows, shaved it off... And Keeping it wavy cost money... grin

Ears - got diamond studs.. grin

LMAO
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by phaya(f): 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2012
joe02: My prick....because I dey wear condom dey hammar steady and cost moni

*sigh* people like you hardly ever get any girl! #NoOffense

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by clerkent(m): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2012
My joystick
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2012
My hair and face.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by sylvestercole: 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2012
M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ face....
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by valicious1(m): 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2012
My wrist: bought my last wrist watch for N52000.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2012
abiL:

LMAO

My hair used to be proper long... grin

I had it for like 7 years before cutting it off...
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Booty4me: 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2012
My intestine
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by joe02(m): 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2012
phaya:

U be Witch?but don't worry I am gud

*sigh* people like you hardly ever get any girl! #NoOffense
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Caseless: 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2012
abiL: My feet. I'm addicted to buying high heels (4inches and higher)

My face.

My stomach. Spend time & energy in the gym ..and money for gym membership.

Hair.
hmmmmmm.....shikeinan!
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by abiL(f): 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2012
caseless: hmmmmmm.....shikeinan!

What's shikeinan? && why?
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2012
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by ABsI1: 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
My Rod AKA Pencil AKA Member AKA Instrument AKA Koboko AKA Mr AKA Penis. AN AVERAGE OF 2,000 Naira/Day on Condom&anoda 5,000 Naira/Day on the food(Pussy AKA Tohto) i feed him daily
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2012
My blood.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2012
Redmosquito: Minion: My King! What part of your body do you spend on most?
Hades; My Belle, of course. See how I was haggling price in the market today. All because of royal meal angry
Minion: My Lord! I feel you
i like dis Redmosquito guy, and i ve gone through ur posts, ur style is very creative. @OP i dnt joke wit my face and hair, could spend a million $ on them

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by slimyem: 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2012
i can't say per se...
Every part of my body is always well attended to!!!
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by emmatok(m): 8:40pm On Nov 17, 2012
caseless: u pple are tryinna bring a disconect here....what the meant i think is the part of u that u can feel/touch. If u think u are spending on ur brain by buying books or meditation....then u are off target. Eat good foods and the effect(positive) will b dere.. tel me how well u can spend on a part of ur body where u cant see nor touch... Neurosurgeon, i'm waiting for ur reply!
If you you calculate the amount of money and time you spend schooling since birth, you will realize you spend more on your brain.

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by NEROSKY(m): 8:40pm On Nov 17, 2012
aadetoyin: My face! Don't worry am not vain. ℓ☺ℓ but dats d first tin people Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ so I focus on my face n how I look.
Yea, inmost cases, i av seen ladies wif pretty face, always wearin pancakes n powder,shining indeed...buh their leg n footz Re very dirty, i mean very very!

4me, my dear face n stomach cheesy
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Aderemi275(m): 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2012
Na my BELLO oooooo
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by pendo89(f): 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2012
caseless: u pple are tryinna bring a disconect here....what the meant i think is the part of u that u can feel/touch.OK If u think u are spending on ur brain by buying books or meditation....then u are off target.OK Eat good foods and the effect(positive) will b dere..OH OK tel me how well u can spend on a part of ur body where u cant see nor touch... YOU CAN'T.It's okay.
let's proceed.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Pakavy(m): 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
emusmith:
Great profile... Are you on fb? A fan‘s request isn't turned down.
sharp guy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mary Kay Products / ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ / What Is the Best Concealer for hiding Stretch Marks And Scars?its Urgent Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.