Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? (14055 Views)

Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) / What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? / How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Caseless: 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2012
emmatok:
If you you calculate the amount of money and time you spend schooling since birth, you will realize you spend more on your brain.
hahaha....wat happened to the native intelligence....they born u with one ooo....skool can only enhance it, but cannot put it there.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by acidtalk: 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2012
valicious1: My wrist: bought my last wrist watch for N52000.

That aint bad.
I have always been a wrist watch freak. Can buy 5 at a go. Went to Cedi mall Accra last 3 weeks and picked up two very crazy wrist watches. Won't say how much they cost before people start throwing insults at me and preaching how I should have given it to charity.

What are your favorite brands? I love Tag Heur got a 2011 and 2012 collection.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Nuezha(m): 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2012
k2039:

See jamb question.

I spend more time investing in my mind than any other thing in the world.
How is mind a part of your body
If it is, where is it
Don't point at the chest 'cos there's no such thing there...

Waiting...
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by AdeniyiA(m): 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2012
...na my stomach o with garri
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by yuzedo: 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2012
My punny... undecided
.... Because why?
I buy condom, richard cad, brazaville hare, mr big frind rise and chickin, postinor, and etc! angry angry cry
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by tribalism(m): 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2012
slimyem: i can't say per se...
Every part of my body is always well attended to!!!
Your post is as good as saying "NONE". Don't get me wrong, its OKAY.

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by pendo89(f): 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2012
caseless: hahaha....wat happened to the native intelligence....they born u with one ooo....skool can only enhance it, but cannot put it there.
You sure don't want to know what crossed my mind! not good at all. grin but no point debating this.

Nuezha:
How is mind a part of your body undecided
If it is, where is it undecided
Don't point at the chest 'cos there's no such thing there... shocked undecided undecided
Waiting...

I don't think you should wait really.Just relax and rest.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by size38: 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2012
For me, na my third leg I dey spend most
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Caseless: 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
pendo89:
let's proceed.

neurosurgeon, u knw action and reaction are equal and opposite, ryt? If u think flooding my post with ur guange 'OKs' gave the answer, i'm afraid u haven't answered my qstn. Dont stretch me beyond my elastic limit,babe. Just answer my qstn now.... Let's proceed. *frowns*
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by tribalism(m): 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2012
caseless: hahaha....wat happened to the native intelligence....they born u with one ooo....skool can only enhance it, but cannot put it there.
There you are! The money you spend to enhace, imporove or develop it is the money spent on it.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by ChyV(f): 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2012
My face
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by detreasuredone: 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2012
Hmmmmmmm me na my entire body ooooo unto better cream and soup u know
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by GeneralGaricks: 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2012
Ramcie: Still trying to figure out the part I spend more money on. Hmm! Non Jare! Maybe my tummy cos I like food, am in school but I cook like am at home. I don't eat out and I don't eat "junks" either . Am a typical African woman. I cook my food myself.

Are you wife material

@topic, i spend so much on my captain.

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Ramcie(f): 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2012
General Garicks:
Y
Are you wife material

@topic, i spend so much on my captain.

Are you husband material undecided
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by ogochukwunasa1: 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2012
my mind too
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by tribalism(m): 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2012
Nuezha:
How is mind a part of your body
If it is, where is it
Don't point at the chest 'cos there's no such thing there...

Waiting...
Mind: the thinking part of a human or animal. www.dictionary.com/d/?o=0&l=dir
Therefore, the mind is in the body. But if you want to insist it is not part of the body, FEEL FREE!
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by emmatok(m): 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2012

Did native intelligence, taught you how to read and write in english on NL?
Did, native intelligence taught you how to use computers and phones.
You spend more time and money on your brain.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Caseless: 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2012
tribalism:
There you are! The money you spend to enhace, imporove or develop it is the money spent on it.
u are right. But that is not d kind of 'spending' the op was talking about....maybe, he was talkin about accessories and other things u can practically apply to ur body, and Not indirect spendin as in the case of education.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Ndkings1(m): 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
my belle o!
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Rick9(m): 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2012
[size=18pt] My Hair Of course what a trick question.[/size]
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Ucheemmanuelll: 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2012
aadetoyin: My face! Don't worry am not vain. ℓ☺ℓ but dats d first tin people Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ so I focus on my face n how I look.

Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Caseless: 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2012
pendo89:
You sure don't want to know what crossed my mind! not good at all. grin but no point debating this.

u did stray from the onset, so no need to start any debate. Like the guy u quoted 'dont jst point to ur chest cos there is nothing like that in there'. Pendo, flooding my post with ur guangue 'OKs' didn't put any msg across, rather, it showed u ar runing away frm my question. My other post was hidden, but i think this is mild enough to get my 'remix' of the first msg to u.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by soniainchristy(f): 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2012
MY HAIR,FACE AND STOMACH.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Caseless: 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2012
abiL:

What's shikeinan? && why?
shikena remain shikena.....

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Youngzedd(m): 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2012
caseless: u nor think am.....na the CPU b dat.....

Corrrect.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by dharmeel(m): 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2012
packman: What part of your body do you spend on the most ?

the part of my body i spend on the most is my eyes, by stomach, my head(brain) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I think it is my penis , cos my sex life is very active and I buy all dis pros and cons , lubrica,condoms, and so on ! .
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by valicious1(m): 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2012
acidtalk:

That aint bad.
I have always been a wrist watch freak. Can buy 5 at a go. Went to Cedi mall Accra last 3 weeks and picked up two very crazy wrist watches. Won't say how much they cost before people start throwing insults at me and preaching how I should have given it to charity.

What are your favorite brands? I love Tag Heur got a 2011 and 2012 collection.
Lol. Nobody should dictate how anybody should live his/her life. BTW am rocking a roscani gold now bt i sure would switch over 2 leather next year.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by chinnyonwu(m): 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2012
I've thought and I figured out none. I buy mostly necessaries only.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Caseless: 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2012
emmatok:

Did native intelligence, taught you how to read and write in english on NL?
Did, native intelligence taught you how to use computers and phones.
You spend more time and money on your brain.
trust me, even b4 i enrolled as a student into one of the L.G.E.A primary school in my LG, i was already putting letters 2gether to form words without being taught.....i thank GOD for that inborn/inbuilt. If na dat pri. School i for fit spell my name sef.....na true story oooo
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2012
joe02: MY PRICK....because I dey wear condom dey hammar steady and cost moni
u well so
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by hustla242: 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
I spend lots on my wrists too. My favourite brand = Breitling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mary Kay Products / ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ / What Is the Best Concealer for hiding Stretch Marks And Scars?its Urgent Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.