Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,331 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? (14057 Views)

Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) / What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? / How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Nobody: 3:08am On Nov 18, 2012
Kalemba1: My chest $ shoulder: ping me 236354CB or 08132705347

You're cute from your neck down to your ankles
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Nobody: 3:08am On Nov 18, 2012
Nevermind, I'm not seeing anything.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by julius900(m): 6:08am On Nov 18, 2012
My belle ;DMy belle
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by onila(f): 6:30am On Nov 18, 2012
face=for most girls
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by bakila: 7:15am On Nov 18, 2012
Darejo: u well so
which kin question be dat? Go examine the guy nah
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Ewedusoup(m): 7:26am On Nov 18, 2012
My brain...
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:35am On Nov 18, 2012
My joystick wink I spend money to meet HIS insatiable demand.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by jrhymes(m): 7:59am On Nov 18, 2012
On my stomach cus I can't stand hunger. When u invest on d stomach d other part of d body will function properly.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Sike(m): 8:13am On Nov 18, 2012
My MOUTH cuz i can't stand anything Malodour.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by WOruGunu(m): 8:34am On Nov 18, 2012
did it work?well mine is hair
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by pendo89(f): 8:45am On Nov 18, 2012
caseless: u did stray from the onset, so no need to start any debate. Like the guy u quoted 'dont jst point to ur chest cos there is nothing like that in there'. Pendo, flooding my post with ur guangue 'OKs' didn't put any msg across, rather, it showed u ar runing away frm my question. My other post was hidden, but i think this is mild enough to get my 'remix' of the first msg to u.
Ok I like this cz it's less abusive.I completely avoid insulting posts cz they are too emotional and involving for my liking plus they string on and on which I find boring.
So here is my reply.
Those who said the mind are equally correct in my opinion>It's okay to disagree.
In laymans' language here is what I think.Man is made up of 3 parts> Body,Soul and Mind.So where exactly does the mind originate from?
It's a product of the body part called the Brain.
This is what they(posters)are talking about;nurturing the brain,increasing knowledge by reading stuff say online,like people do here on NL.They Spend on internet no?
Now caseless,what difference is there between those who replied by saying 'Stomach' and those who said 'Brains'?
Aren't both body parts (Internal) which we spend on through feed? The brain requires knowledge,while the stomach requires food and both cost us.
We know people who spend more on food than knowledge.eg If you gave me a usd 10, I can choose to blow usd 8 on garri and usd 2 on internet research.
So lets be fair to those who said Brain cz they are just as correct.
We okay now?
And I said hair somewhere.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by ADEMOSU(m): 9:06am On Nov 18, 2012
My wrist and neck. But is the brain part of the body?
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Generalzod(m): 9:13am On Nov 18, 2012
With dis grammar,you sure haven't spent a lot on your mind/brain bla bla watever!
emmatok:

Did native intelligence, taught you how to read and write in english on NL?
Did, native intelligence taught you how to use computers and phones.
You spend more time and money on your brain.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by dnawah(m): 9:14am On Nov 18, 2012
My own na my eyes o! anything wey u go pay 4 go see or watch,we dey there.i dey use am read plenty books kwa(a blind man can't spend much on books)
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Generalzod(m): 9:20am On Nov 18, 2012
safarigirl: The question is what part of one's 'BODY, we all know that there will always be people who want to seem smart, but don't be stewpid in the process of doing such,the mind isn't part of the body, abi na night school two of una attend? You no dey hear when people say MIND, BODY and SOUL? these are three seperate entities that have no business being put in the same sentence.

Read the topic well before joining the gang of 'illiterates who think they're smart'.

@ topic, NONE, I'm the biggest abuser of the human body, don't watch what I eat, walk long distance thereby straining my muscles,will not put any cream on my hair, or comb it for that matter, I think the only area I try to attend to is my skin, cos I've got dry skin and I don't want to look haggard.
I like you already
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Caseless: 9:31am On Nov 18, 2012
acidtalk:

When El-Rufai said Most Nigerian youths don't read and are very lazy, this were the same people who insulted the man.

He was even polite not to have included that most of them are foo*lish because how can a wise person not know the guy was talking of developing his intellectual power....

Awon Olodo Oyiarah.
keep quiet, mr-know-it-all! How do u put 'mind' as part of the body? So, wat el-rufai said was about spending on ur mind? Smh
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by rman: 9:47am On Nov 18, 2012
engrfcuksmtin: My joystick wink I spend money to meet HIS insatiable demand.

NAIRALANDERS!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

What a name... engr Bleep smtin... lolz
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Caseless: 10:03am On Nov 18, 2012
safarigirl: The question is what part of one's 'BODY, we all know that there will always be people who want to seem smart, but don't be stewpid in the process of doing such,the mind isn't part of the body, abi na night school two of una attend? You no dey hear when people say MIND, BODY and SOUL? these are three seperate entities that have no business being put in the same sentence.

Read the topic well before joining the gang of 'illiterates who think they're smart'.

@ topic, NONE, I'm the biggest abuser of the human body, don't watch what I eat, walk long distance thereby straining my muscles,will not put any cream on my hair, or comb it for that matter, I think the only area I try to attend to is my skin, cos I've got dry skin and I don't want to look haggard.
may u live long! E be like say i like this gal sef.....u don marry? *winks*
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Caseless: 10:08am On Nov 18, 2012
tribalism:
You forgot the last, you hate water and so don't bath.
Because people say MIND, BODY AND SOUL, then it is correct and so you don' need to verify it. So, tell me, where is the MIND and the SOUL. A reminder if you are a Christian, "When a body dies, the SOUL leaves the ?" Complete it and go to bed.
she was explicit in her reply, i guess.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Nickydrake(m): 10:08am On Nov 18, 2012
Although it isn't immediately apparent, the truth of the matter is that the average guy spends more on his d¡ck than on any other body part.

You may sport that haircut you got for five grand, or all the other stuff that make you look good obtained at sky-high prices, but each time you get some girl a BB, or hand out 10 grand for 'upkeep', you're more or less spending it on Little Johnny, your very own pal. Haha
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Caseless: 10:46am On Nov 18, 2012
pendo89:
Ok I like this cz it's less abusive.I completely avoid insulting posts cz they are too emotional and involving for my liking plus they string on and on which I find boring.
So here is my reply.
Those who said the mind are equally correct in my opinion>It's okay to disagree.
In laymans' language here is what I think.Man is made up of 3 parts> Body,Soul and Mind.So where exactly does the mind originate from?
It's a product of the body part called the Brain.
This is what they(posters)are talking about;nurturing the brain,increasing knowledge by reading stuff say online,like people do here on NL.They Spend on internet no?
Now caseless,what difference is there between those who replied by saying 'Stomach' and those who said 'Brains'?
Aren't both body parts (Internal) which we spend on through feed? The brain requires knowledge,while the stomach requires food and both cost us.
We know people who spend more on food than knowledge.eg If you gave me a usd 10, I can choose to blow usd 8 on garri and usd 2 on internet research.
So lets be fair to those who said Brain cz they are just as correct.
We okay now?
And I said hair somewhere.

no, it wasn't an abusive post. Maybe the MOD saw patches of agression/anger , i guess that was why the post was hidden.

Again, i do think that the mind is an abstract part of us that controls us. Let me give u an example or two; we breath in air(OXygen), it goes into our body, but can u touch or see it? Let's say wind, it can carry u, ryt? But u cant see it....can u? u can only feel tha force that is associated with it. The mind is invicible, but it does have force which it uses in controlling us(this is opened to disagreemen).

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:59am On Nov 18, 2012
My ass
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Pethan: 11:10am On Nov 18, 2012
My skin, hair and face. They mean so much to me
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Otses(f): 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2012
My natural hair, I invest on it a lot, and each time I look at the mirror and see the result, am very pleased.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Caseless: 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2012
Otses: My natural hair, I invest on it a lot, and each time I look at the mirror and see the result, am very pleased.
i love to see natural hair looking good on women....i think i like urs too.....how far?
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Truckpusher(m): 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2012
My DICK...to me oh , he's the most important member of my body...I prefer to loose my eyes but my DICK na no go area. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Excel23: 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2012
I think my stomach and eyes
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by phaya(f): 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2012

Cool plastic chair, nice wall
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by candieangel12(f): 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2012

You try sha from the neck down, but it could still use some work. As for your face....I reserve my comment lipsrsealed
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by pendo89(f): 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2012
caseless: no, it wasn't an abusive post. Maybe the MOD saw patches of agression/anger , i guess that was why the post was hidden.

Again, i do think that the mind is an abstract part of us that controls us. Let me give u an example or two; we breath in air(OXygen), it goes into our body, but can u touch or see it? Let's say wind, it can carry u, ryt? But u cant see it....can u? u can only feel tha force that is associated with it. The mind is invicible, but it does have force which it uses in controlling us(this is opened to disagreemen).

oops sorry,I didn't notice a hidden post but its okay.They are doing their work.

You've brought in external forces of nature, but I wasn't trying to define the mind or its faculties.
Just want to know it's origin.Is it a part of the body or not? Where is it found? Generated by the Brain.
The mind and Brain don't exist independently.You must have seen people suffering Brain damage.They have their thinking faculty,memory,consciousness impaired.
I see no fault in saying that I spend more on the brain, cz if we don't exercise it just like any other muscle it will lose it's ability.
And how do you exercise it? By handling mental challenges> which means investing in knowledge.

Ok I am done with this now.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by topmostg: 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2012
Omo, na my Omo, na my Omo, na my DICK ooo, condom tins.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Caseless: 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2012
pendo89:

oops sorry,I didn't notice a hidden post but its okay.They are doing their work.

You've brought in external forces of nature, but I wasn't trying to define the mind or its faculties.
Just want to know it's origin.Is it a part of the body or not? Where is it found? Generated by the Brain.
The mind and Brain don't exist independently.You must have seen people suffering Brain damage.They have their thinking faculty,memory,consciousness impaired.
I see no fault in saying that I spend more on the brain, cz if we don't exercise it just like any other muscle it will lose it's ability.
And how do you exercise it? By handling mental challenges> which means investing in knowledge.

Ok I am done with this now.
ok, u are right to some extent. If u had come up with this point at the initial, i think the whole differences wld have been streamlined and laid to rest since. Anyway, how is ur weekend goin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mary Kay Products / ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ / What Is the Best Concealer for hiding Stretch Marks And Scars?its Urgent Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.