Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? (14056 Views)

Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) / What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? / How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by wissezy: 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
Leg and neck
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2012
Akpors gets married & on his wedding night he calls his father 4 some tips on wat 2do, since he has neva bn wit a woman b4. AKPORS : so wat do i do first? HIS FATHER : take her clothes off & lay her on d bed. 5 minutes later, akpors on d phone again. "she is naked & in bed, wat do i do now?" His father can't believ wat hes hearin. FATHER : take ur damn clothes off & get into bed wit her. After anoda 5mins, poor akpors is on d phone again. AKPORS : dad i'm naked & in bed wit her, wat do i do now? His dad's patience is now runnin thin so he says , "shit son, do i hav to spell everytin out 4 u? Just put d hardest thin on ur body where she pees Good night!!!" Just wen d old man starts snoring, Akpors is on d phone again. AKPORS : ok dad, i hav my head in d toilet bowl nw, wat do i do next ? AKPORS FATHEQ : DROWN URSELF YOU BLOODY IDIOT!..... How una dey my gud frendz
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by abimart4ever(m): 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2012
so, all of una NL's na tifunloran. U to like food.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Caseless: 10:37pm On Nov 17, 2012
Darejo: u well so
hahaha..no mind am
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Caseless: 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2012
wissezy: Leg and neck
neck? Wonderfuiation!
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by candieangel12(f): 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2012
I spend most of my money on my feet. A girl just cant have enough shoes grin
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by tribalism(m): 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
caseless: u are right. But that is not d kind of 'spending' the op was talking about....maybe, he was talkin about accessories and other things u can practically apply to ur body, and Not indirect spendin as in the case of education.
I quite reason with you too. Just because the OP did not specify "External Body" anyone could imagine. You see some mention "soul" and many making list. If you spend more on your hair, your face, your eye(s), then you have not given any part priority which I think is what the thread intended to measure even though the OP made a "list" of his too. Its crazy.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by abiL(f): 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
candieangel12: I spend most of my money on my feet. A girl just cant have enough shoes grin

We have so much in common that it's getting scary. grin Shoes are the love of my life. The higher they are, the better.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Revolva(m): 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2012
I guess its ma dick cos it need to spit at least every two weeks - some gal gat to make me explode na - haba make konji no kill person
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by mamagee3(f): 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2012
My Eyebrows- I pay $11 just to curve it.

My Face- I buy facial powder worth $45.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by safarigirl(f): 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2012
acidtalk:

When El-Rufai said Most Nigerian youths don't read and are very lazy, this were the same people who insulted the man.

He was even polite not to have included that most of them are foo*lish because how can a wise person not know the guy was talking of developing his intellectual power.

Awon Olodo Oyiarah.
The question is what part of one's 'BODY, we all know that there will always be people who want to seem smart, but don't be stewpid in the process of doing such,the mind isn't part of the body, abi na night school two of una attend? You no dey hear when people say MIND, BODY and SOUL? these are three seperate entities that have no business being put in the same sentence.

Read the topic well before joining the gang of 'illiterates who think they're smart'.

@ topic, NONE, I'm the biggest abuser of the human body, don't watch what I eat, walk long distance thereby straining my muscles,will not put any cream on my hair, or comb it for that matter, I think the only area I try to attend to is my skin, cos I've got dry skin and I don't want to look haggard.

2 Likes

Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by cold(m): 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2012
I spend hours on crunches,Roman sit ups,side splits etc. All in a bid to get that well chiselled physique
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by tribalism(m): 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2012
Revolva: I guess its ma dick cos it need to spit at least every two weeks - some gal gat to make me explode na - haba make konji no kill person
You are still in Windows 7 starter while some are done with Windows 7 Ultimate and now Windows 8. Improve to three times a day. Help yourself, it is real.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 17, 2012
grin grin grin okay, 2 round it up lemmi jus say dat ladies care about their face while guyz care abt their stomach. Shikena tongue
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by tribalism(m): 11:18pm On Nov 17, 2012
safarigirl: The question is what part of one's 'BODY, we all know that there will always be people who want to seem smart, but don't be stewpid in the process of doing such,the mind isn't part of the body, abi na night school two of una attend? You no dey hear when people say MIND, BODY and SOUL? these are three seperate entities that have no business being put in the same sentence.

Read the topic well before joining the gang of 'illiterates who think they're smart'.

@ topic, NONE, I'm the biggest abuser of the human body, don't watch what I eat, walk long distance thereby straining my muscles,will not put any cream on my hair, or comb it for that matter, I think the only area I try to attend to is my skin, cos I've got dry skin and I don't want to look haggard.
You forgot the last, you hate water and so don't bath.
Because people say MIND, BODY AND SOUL, then it is correct and so you don' need to verify it. So, tell me, where is the MIND and the SOUL. A reminder if you are a Christian, "When a body dies, the SOUL leaves the ?" Complete it and go to bed.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2012
I would have said my stomach because i buy take out everyday (even though i have a girlfriend), but looking at it now, it will be my d*ck cos the amount of money i spend to keep her happy so that my d*ck gets service is way too much. Choi!!! cry
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Kalemba1: 11:37pm On Nov 17, 2012
My chest $ shoulder: ping me 236354CB or 08132705347

Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by abiL(f): 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2012
Kalemba1: My chest $ shoulder: ping me 236354CB or 08132705347

Must you?!
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Godysien(m): 11:54pm On Nov 17, 2012
afam4eva: I don't really spend on my outward self but on my inner self. Mostly my brain.
No wonder u dey mumu @times and contributing ur mumuism in almost all d posts. Igbo man! Abi u go vex?
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by CuntDestroyer1: 11:57pm On Nov 17, 2012
mah d1ck. it keeps wanting more and more and more.

a typical twisted Oliver
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by CuntDestroyer1: 11:57pm On Nov 17, 2012
ghetto
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by obowunmi(m): 1:12am On Nov 18, 2012
Teeth.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by oge4real(f): 1:18am On Nov 18, 2012
My hair.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by candieangel12(f): 2:26am On Nov 18, 2012
abiL:

We have so much in common that it's getting scary. grin Shoes are the love of my life. The higher they are, the better.

Lol haha, next time im in europe, I gotta meet ya. My NL twin grin grin
But yep, high heels are to die for. I just cant walk away from a nice pair of heels. It literally calls my name, which then makes me buy it grin
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by ektbear: 2:26am On Nov 18, 2012
my stomach (food) and brain (knowledge, entertainment)
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by abiL(f): 2:31am On Nov 18, 2012
candieangel12:

Lol haha, next time im in europe, I gotta meet ya. My NL twin grin grin
But yep, high heels are to die for. I just cant walk away from a nice pair of heels. It literally calls my name, which then makes me buy it grin

Yes! Definitely! kiss

I have so much shoes that I've limit myself to just 2 pairs a month.

My mum said she bought me my first pair of kids heels when I was 4 yrs old. She said I was always crying to her to get me one when I see older people wearing them.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Nobody: 2:35am On Nov 18, 2012
rotflmaooooooo!!! abiL and candie, could this be your future husband?
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by abiL(f): 2:42am On Nov 18, 2012
ItsModella:
rotflmaooooooo!!! abiL and candie, could this be your future husband?

I reject all things bad IJN. grin grin

You have him tongue
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by manny4life(m): 3:00am On Nov 18, 2012
abiL:

I reject all things bad IJN. grin grin

You have him tongue

Damn, lol, u don't have to be mean now...

As for me, it's the stomach (food) cos without food, no matter how much I read, I'll feel bamboozled. Without enough food, you can't really do much. After food, comes every other thing else.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by abiL(f): 3:06am On Nov 18, 2012
manny4life:

Damn, lol, u don't have to be mean now...

As for me, it's the stomach (food) cos without food, no matter how much I read, I'll feel bamboozled. Without enough food, you can't really do much. After food, comes every other thing else.

It was a joke. But do you have to put your contact details on the post?!
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Nobody: 3:07am On Nov 18, 2012
I dont get the question.

Spend on? Time, money, etc? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mary Kay Products / ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ / What Is the Best Concealer for hiding Stretch Marks And Scars?its Urgent Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.