Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (791426 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Micafe: 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2018
I submitted since 27th of June too and nothing yet.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Perfectnumber6(m): 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
Micafe:
I submitted since 27th of June too and nothing yet.
Whaaaat , and you've not tried calling them ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Micafe: 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Whaaaat , and you've not tried calling them ?
No I have not. I’m just confused undecided, won’t putting pressure on them hinder the outcome of the visa?

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Perfectnumber6(m): 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2018
Micafe:
No I have not. I’m just confused undecided, won’t putting pressure on them hinder the outcome of the visa?
. Na it won't hinder anything, infact my friend called them and they told him that they are just trying to verify some of his documents. That since it a long stay visa. What type of visa did you apply for?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Micafe: 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
. Na it won't hinder anything, infact my friend called them and they told him that they are just trying to verify some of his documents. That since it a long stay visa. What type of visa did you apply for?
Its a short stay business visa. I will call them then
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Perfectnumber6(m): 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
Micafe:
Its a short stay business visa. I will call them then
Okay then don't know why they are delaying it even the other of my friend too applied to Italy no update till this very minute .
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Micafe: 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Okay then don't know why they are delaying it even the other of my friend too applied to Italy no update till this very minute .
please do You have their valid number? The one I got on google is just ringing, no answer
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Perfectnumber6(m): 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
Micafe:
please do You have their valid number? The one I got on google is just ringing, no answer
that's it keep calling they would answer .
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Austine2020: 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
Micafe:
Continue calling them, Your application has overstayed its welcome in the Embassy. I think they have forgotten it somewhere and i guess the longtime is a sign of positive result.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Perfectnumber6(m): 4:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
Austine2020:
Continue calling them, Your application has overstayed its welcome in the Embassy. I think they have forgotten it somewhere and i guess the longtime is a sign of positive result.
. Bro forgotten it somewhere haba , two of my friends applied for a long stay visa on 30/07/18 then French embassy got the application from Vfs on 31/07/18. One of them got his visa 10 working days later, while the other one is still waiting for his from the French embassy till this minute, like seriously I don't understand how these people operate.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mekuscato: 6:33am On Sep 04, 2018
I was refused France student visa based on that I didn't provide sufficient evidence to prove to the consulate authority that my stay for studies in France will not be abused .
Please can someone help me with some point which I will put in my appealing letter.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 7:42am On Sep 04, 2018
mekuscato:
I was refused France student visa based on that I didn't provide sufficient evidence to prove to the consulate authority that my stay for studies in France will not be abused .
Please can someone help me with some point which I will put in my appealing letter.

I think you should review the documents u submitted first
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Perfectnumber6(m): 7:50am On Sep 04, 2018
mekuscato:
W

Were all your documents strong and intact, e.g. You SOA and your back up documents ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mekuscato: 9:12am On Sep 04, 2018
ogatboy:

I think you should review the documents u submitted first
My documents are OK ,
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mekuscato: 9:19am On Sep 04, 2018
I think maybe since that am unemployed and don't have a strong tie here in Nigeria then they feel that am going there to hustle instead of my studies
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Perfectnumber6(m): 9:46am On Sep 04, 2018
mekuscato:
I think maybe since that am unemployed and don't have a strong tie here in Nigeria then they feel that am going there to hustle instead of my studies
. Did you use your personal statement of account or that of a sponsor, and lastly please when did you submit and how long did it take the French embassy to get back to you. Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Kingp955: 9:53am On Sep 04, 2018
Did you go for the campus france interview?
mekuscato:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davide470(m): 10:09am On Sep 04, 2018
mekuscato:

My documents are OK ,
What documents did you submit?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Micafe: 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
Please somebody should help me with the france embassy phone number. This is what i got on google ‭+234 94 602 300‬, its just ringing with bo answer

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Kingp955: 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
Micafe:
Please somebody should help me with the france embassy phone number. This is what i got on google ‭+234 94 602 300‬, its just ringing with bo answer

Try this. +23414628470
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
mekuscato:

I dont think its enough reason. If you can list submited documents and did you go through campus france interview??
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Unique422: 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
which school did you apply for my friend's own be a month tomorrow. Still no response yet from the French embassy, they were two that applied same day, the other one got his passport and student visa on it 10 working days after , but no response for the other one yet. Don't know why French embassy is this slow .
Mine is not even a student visa, it's a short stay visa to attend a conference.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Unique422: 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
Peterson1217:
MEHN the situation is becoming on bearable , i still have not gotten any update from France embassy , i have gone to the vfs center 2 times and they keep saying not yet out , please also keep me on the loop if yours comes out , did you submit along with your family or just your personal application ??
I submitted alone o
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Perfectnumber6(m): 11:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
Unique422:

Mine is not even a student visa, it's a short stay visa to attend a conference.
Mhen why are this people treating applications these way na en . Common short stay and they can't even respond on time
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Kingp955: 11:31am On Sep 05, 2018
Got my student visa today. Goodluck to everyone else

3 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by MANGOandCORN: 11:35am On Sep 05, 2018
Good news Brethren, I just picked my passport with one year student visa on it. Submitted on the 15th of August, got pick up notification on the 4th of September. Processing time, 13working days. Honestly, this was nothing short of Gods grace.

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by MANGOandCORN: 11:36am On Sep 05, 2018
Kingp955:
Got my student visa today. Goodluck to everyone else
Did I see you at VFS? wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by BOmum: 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
I sincerely think the wait depends on your circumstance.I submitted my application on the 17th and got a notification on 30th that it just got to the Embassy probably because of the public holidays but got a mail to pick up processed passport on the 3rd of September so it took barely 10 working days and from when it got to the embassy, on 30th and when i was notified to pick up it means only 3 working days and i got it though its a tourist visa and i have multiple visas on my passport from different countries..So a delay or a quick turn around doesn't exactly mean they will decline or not..Ive heard people say if they delay a bit it means they are confirming which is a good sign but if its really fast it means they declined..Apparently its not exactly so...PS: i applied for a short stay visa with single entry sef..was thinking max 1month or 3months will be given to me if they do but they gave me 6 months with multiple entry and funny enough i made many mistakes o..i didnt use my online application because i had to correct something so i filled a new form at the VFS centre there and submitted ...Na God

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Harzontorh: 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
MANGOandCORN:
Good news Brethren, I just picked my passport with one year student visa on it. Submitted on the 15th of August, got pick up notification on the 4th of September. Processing time, 13working days. Honestly, this was nothing short of Gods grace.

Congrats Bro, All the best!
Around what time exactly did you recieve the pick up message from vfs??
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by MANGOandCORN: 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
Harzontorh:

Congrats Bro, All the best!
Around what time exactly did you recieve the pick up message from vfs??
Like 4.52pm. But don't mind them my online tracking system already showed it had been returned to vfs from 3.15pm( I dey track per second grin ) but I wasn't close by. I'd have gone same day I saw it.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by oshpumpin: 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
I just hope all is fine. I submitted since July 19th and I have not heard anything till date. Tried calling but werent picking. I applied for short stay visa to netherlands. Traveling date getting closer. May God help me.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by galazito: 11:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
How can one get a confirmed flight reservation for schengen visa application?

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.