Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (786952 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sinforlove: 1:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
how can someone change password for fintiba account i have try so many time to change my password from the interim given to me by the bank please how can i do
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Peterson1217: 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2018
PLEASE HOUSE I NEED YOUR EXPLANATION ON MY REFUSAL LETTER, SO I CAN PREPARE FOR MY NEXT APPLICATION..

REASON FOR MY REFUSAL IS STATED BELOW :

justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not provided...

PLEASE HOUSE, YOUR ADVICE / EXPlANATION IS NEEDED
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by oshpumpin: 8:20am On Sep 13, 2018
I got the same message yesterday. I am very sure that my application was not checked before refusing.
Peterson1217:
PLEASE HOUSE I NEED YOUR EXPLANATION ON MY REFUSAL LETTER, SO I CAN PREPARE FOR MY NEXT APPLICATION..

justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not provided...

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by oshpumpin: 8:22am On Sep 13, 2018
I got the same message yesterday. I am very sure that my application was not checked before refusing.
Peterson1217:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Cyberknight: 8:36am On Sep 13, 2018
oshpumpin:
Peterson1217:

Peterson1217:

I'm sorry that both of you got refused.
However, without your providing a detailed list of the documents you sent in for your application, you can't get an opinion as to where the visa officer thinks you got it wrong. Unlike what obtains with the UK, Schengen visa refusals use the generalised catch-alls and do not mention specific areas on which they base their refusals so it could be a bit difficult to track down their identified weak point(s) in an application.

I would advise you not to reapply until you have reviewed your application to get an idea of why it was refused in the first place. A second application made with the same documentation may just bring a second refusal. If its a tourist visa or conference, don't bother appealing - any decisions will almost certainly come after the reason for your trip has ceased to exist.

Stay away from the "agents" and seek a disinterested opinion.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Johnokafor10001: 9:19am On Sep 13, 2018
Cyberknight:

However, without your providing a detailed list of the documents you sent in for your application, you can't get an opinion as to where the visa officer thinks you got it wrong. Unlike what obtains with the UK, Schengen visa refusals use the generalised catch-alls and do not mention specific areas on which they base their refusals so it could be a bit difficult to track down their identified weak point(s) in an application.

I would advise you not to reapply until you have reviewed your application to get an idea of why it was refused in the first place. A second application made with the same documentation may just bring a second refusal. If its a tourist visa or conference, don't bother appealing - any decisions will almost certainly come after the reason for your trip has ceased to exist.

he should apply with same document . maybe with a paid hotel now .

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by echefe1000: 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
oshpumpin:

When did you submit your application and when did you pickup?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by phartye(m): 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2018
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by fajana2007(m): 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
Hello my good people, can someone kindly give me France Commission of Appeal email address, I need to appeal my visa refusal before it get too late.

Thank you & stay bless
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by AZUH: 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
fajana2007:
Hello my good people, can someone kindly give me France Commission of Appeal email address, I need to appeal my visa refusal before it get too late.

Thank you & stay bless
before you appeal what is the reason for your refusal ? you dont need their email , you will go to their office in ikoyi and submit your application again but this time you will not submit your passport if they accept your appeal they will call for your passport .
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Cyberknight: 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2018
fajana2007:

Thank you & stay bless

The refusal letter usually has information concerning the appeal process and all the contact details required.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by fajana2007(m): 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
Cyberknight:

The refusal letter usually has information concerning the appeal process and all the contact details required.

Thanks, but mine only have a posting address to where I should write and post to in France but that may take so long, so that's why I need an email address to send the letter to.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Cyberknight: 4:47am On Sep 15, 2018
fajana2007:

Thanks, but mine only have a posting address to where I should write and post to in France but that may take so long, so that's why I need an email address to send the letter to.

It's usually a postal address that they provide, so you'll have to send a hard copy appeal by post to that address given. If they'd wanted you to send an email, they'd have provided an email address. Depending on how much time you have left, you'll have to use registered mail/courier to send it.

Note that appeals generally take a few months to be resolved, so if the purpose of your trip is short - term (conference, tourism), you will almost certainly not get a response to the appeal before the reason for the trip ceases to exist.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ALT2(m): 3:30am On Sep 17, 2018
Please I submitted my visa application on the 3rd of August and received a notification that my application has been received by France embassy on the 7th of Aug, but up to this moment I am yet to hear from the embassy and my departure date is 21 September. please what can I do.
I have called severally but the embassy is not picking up and they did not reply my email.
please help. I applied for a short stay business visa.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Micafe: 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
I finally picked up my pasdport today with approved visa! 45 days for business. Got the pick up mesaage on friday 14th around 7pm

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ALT2(m): 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
Micafe:
I finally picked up my pasdport today with approved visa! 45 days for business. Got the pick up mesaage on friday 14th around 7pm
please when did you apply and when is your departure date?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ALT2(m): 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
ALT2:
Please I submitted my visa application on the 3rd of August and received a notification that my application has been received by France embassy on the 7th of Aug, but up to this moment I am yet to hear from the embassy and my departure date is 21 September. please what can I do.
I have called severally but the embassy is not picking up and they did not reply my email.
please help. I applied for a short stay business visa.

Please help
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by MANGOandCORN: 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
Harzontorh:

Many are coming .. pray they answer (approve) guys visa for about a month and half now.
Harzontorh where are you ooooo? tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Micafe: 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
i submitted July 27th. As for departure date, I'm not certain yet.
ALT2:

please when did you apply and when is your departure date?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ALT2(m): 10:22am On Sep 18, 2018
Micafe:
i submitted July 27th. As for departure date, I'm not certain yet.
Thanks Boss.
I see that you tried calling them too, were you able to do so? please kindly help with a way to contact the embassy because I have not been able to reach them with the numbers online.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Micafe: 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2018
ALT2:

Thanks Boss.
I see that you tried calling them too, were you able to do so? please kindly help with a way to contact the embassy because I have not been able to reach them with the numbers online.
All attempt to reach them failed. Just keep trying, you might be lucky that someone will pick it.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by AZUH: 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2018
Micafe:
All attempt to reach them failed. Just keep trying, you might be lucky that someone will pick it.
call VFS . they answer phone calls from 9am to 2pm
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by johnsonm2g: 10:10am On Sep 20, 2018
Please can anyone in the house help with this, a friend of mine who is a French citizen has decided to send me an invite. My questions are: How is the letter to be addressed and can he mail the invite to me or is to be sent directly to the Embassy?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Austine2020: 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
Please house, Can anyone give me the address of VFS global in Lagos where someone can submit france visa application without appointment.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ayangusjnr: 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
Austine2020:
Please house, Can anyone give me the address of VFS global in Lagos where someone can submit france visa application without appointment.

Admiral Ayinla Way, Lekki-Epe Expressway
Manor House, plot 110 (opposite Treasure Garden)
100272 Lagos
Lagos
Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by holysinner01: 9:18am On Sep 21, 2018
Good morning guys,
I was refused a schengen visa in january 2017, after my refusal, i have travelled to ghana, cameroon, kenya and the UAE . I want to reapply now.
Last time i applied, i was a student going on vacation with my aunt , but now i’m working with a monthly salary of 100,000, over 10 million has been paid into my account over the last 6 months.
Now that i want to reapply, i can’t possibly sponsor myself. Should i add my aunt as a sponsor or my boss? And what are the challenges i’m likely to face with my account statement ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Cyberknight: 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
holysinner01:
Good morning guys,
I was refused a schengen visa in january 2017, after my refusal, i have travelled to ghana, cameroon, kenya and the UAE . I want to reapply now.
Last time i applied, i was a student going on vacation with my aunt , but now i’m working with a monthly salary of 100,000, over 10 million has been paid into my account over the last 6 months.
Now that i want to reapply, i can’t possibly sponsor myself. Should i add my aunt as a sponsor or my boss? And what are the challenges i’m likely to face with my account statement ?

Could you clarify the bolded, what does that mean precisely? Does it mean you can't afford to sponsor yourself (in which case you'd be advised not to apply, as its not logical for an adult who is in employment to be sponsored for a holiday), or you don't want to?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Afroresorts: 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
holysinner01:
Good morning guys,

Please tell us how your visit to Kenya and other African countries were. I would apply for visa later next yr. But I am intrigued with the beauty of Africa:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Mizwisdom(f): 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
Cyberknight:

Hi, I'm helping a friend fill her form but when I clicked on the link I saw only French. Can you help with the correct link and please guide us, it's her first time and she wishes to visit France on vacation
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Austine2020: 11:44pm On Sep 21, 2018
ayangusjnr:

Admiral Ayinla Way, Lekki-Epe Expressway
Manor House, plot 110 (opposite Treasure Garden)
100272 Lagos
Lagos
Nigeria
Thanks, she submitted today.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by holysinner01: 7:30am On Sep 22, 2018
I’m just 21 years old with a pay of 100k per month, i can’t foot the whole travel expenses
Cyberknight:

Could you clarify the bolded, what does that mean precisely? Does it mean you can't afford to sponsor yourself (in which case you'd be advised not to apply, as its not logical for an adult who is in employment to be sponsored for a holiday), or you don't want to?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by johnsonm2g: 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
Please could anyone help me on this, is it compulsory I pay my master's degree tuition fee before applying for student visa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (381) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: donteebalo(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.