Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning (12391 Views)

Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. / Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? / I Have Never Met An Independent Woman Who Dates Nigerians – South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by EmagNig(m): 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
Am quite regular on KIK and belongs to many groups. Mostly foreign. I met this lady and it all started as a cool chat before she took it to the sex side.

Her sexual fetishes are out of this world. I have never seen anything like this. Well I played along, maybe some few dollars could drop.

Before you start thinking, am not into online dating fraud. It's my normal ID. But since she feels she has met he match, let me just play along. Country hard for now.

Enjoy the shee*t

READ THE CHAT FROM BOTTOM

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by EmagNig(m): 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
See my life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by EmagNig(m): 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nawa oo

Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by Lewaluv(f): 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
No pic undecided
Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by Nutase: 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
Buhariiiiiiii oooooo come and see perversion in the land

11 Likes

Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
Bro, the day you dare to meet this lady that would be the last day of your life. such ladies can only be satisfied by the likes of Superman or The Hulk. Even Johnny Sins won't risk his life by going near this woman.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
NorthSide:
Bro, the day you dare to meet this lady that would be the last day of your life. such ladies can only be satisfied by the likes of Superman or The Hulk. Even Johnny Sins won't risk his life by going near this woman.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by EmagNig(m): 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lewaluv:
No pic undecided

I know you in the States, I ain't putting up no photo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
EmagNig:
Am quite regular on KIK and belongs to many groups. Mostly foreign. I met this lady and it all started as a cool chat before she took it to the sex side.

Her sexual fetishes are out of this world. I have never seen anything like this. Well I played along, maybe some few dollars could drop.

Before you start thinking, am not into online dating fraud. It's my normal ID. But since she feels she has met he match, let me just play along. Country hard for now.

Enjoy the shee*t

READ THE CHAT FROM BOTTOM
she even wants u to poo on her shocked
IamSinz come see oo shocked shocked shocked

12 Likes

Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by EmagNig(m): 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
NorthSide:

How did you know? If you see how gape and wide her poosy is, cuz we exchanged crazy photos... Even if I go America, our paths will never cross.

Them never shiiit for your face, things hard, if them come shit nko? Abeggg, make she just send me money

21 Likes

Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2017

Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by Neimar: 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
I jex weak
Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by EmyLeo(m): 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
###just imagine, Fart on your dick, chaiiii, op bia, don't tell me you' ve sent your nude to this woman

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by Homeboiy: 10:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
E fit be one fat b**tch or one old youngie ur doing this crazy stuff with

4 Likes

Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by mofeoluwadassah: 11:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
op i swear if this babe handle you lasan....you go just die ni cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by EmagNig(m): 11:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
Homeboiy:

Forget that man, she is a beauty. A nurse and no one would believe such a lady would be doing that.

13 Likes

Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by EmagNig(m): 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
op i swear if this babe handle you lasan....you go just die ni cheesy

I won't even go near her. Naija girls for here, I never do, not to talk of one crazy Yankee Babe... Abeg I no want die.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by Lewaluv(f): 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tell her you will send her your filthy boxers for dollaz grin

4 Likes

Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by alatbaba1(m): 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
haaaa. dis one is strong.
Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by 7inches: 11:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ewooooo i have seen it all .
Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by mofeoluwadassah: 11:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
EmagNig:

I won't even go near her. Naija girls for here, I never do, not to talk of one crazy Yankee Babe... Abeg I no want die.
grin

1 Like

Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by EmagNig(m): 11:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lewaluv:
Tell her you will send her your filthy boxers for dollaz grin

I don't wear boxers though.... But I don't need to tell her such crap to get cash off her. She's nice though... What do you think of such people? They hardly see their kind, so when u come as one, they might spoil u silly.... Well, am going to Canada next year, we might see... But am never going to the States to meet her at her domain.

2 Likes

Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by EmagNig(m): 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
Homeboiy:

Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by Homeboiy: 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
EmagNig:

I want see her full pix
我不能拿这个;
Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by winkmart: 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
This one is just strong

1 Like

Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by EmagNig(m): 11:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
Homeboiy:

I want see her full pix

我不能拿这个;

That's not gonna happen bro. That's enough.
Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by Homeboiy: 11:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
EmagNig:

alors ton faux;
Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
shocked
Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by Chuknovski(m): 12:13am On Sep 03, 2017
just when we taught wev seen it all.... awon gongogon

1 Like

Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by Jaqenhghar: 12:13am On Sep 03, 2017
NorthSide:
If its really a womanbehind that post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by cr7lomo: 12:13am On Sep 03, 2017
EmagNig:

Is she black or white or biracial??
Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by Lewaluv(f): 12:18am On Sep 03, 2017
Goodluck[1quote author=EmagNig post=60078178]

I don't wear boxers though.... But I don't need to tell her such crap to get cash off her. She's nice though... What do you think of such people? They hardly see their kind, so when u come as one, they might spoil u silly.... Well, am going to Canada next year, we might see... But am never going to the States to meet her at her domain. [/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai / Watch The Moment Okadaman Gains Huge Erection After Dropping Off Slayquen / Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.