Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University (18805 Views)

Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build / Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by bola4dprec(m): 4:17am On Nov 20, 2012
Good example no controversial neither discrimination
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by WarriPikin1: 5:45am On Nov 20, 2012
This is what Christianity should be. spend all your savings on the least of your brothers.
May God continue to replenish and encourage Prophet TB Joshua. All those wicked pastors bad mouthing the guy shall be put to shame.
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Westadon(m): 5:48am On Nov 20, 2012
God bless u man of God
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by looknlaff(m): 5:56am On Nov 20, 2012
emusmith:

Don't let your emotions get the better of you... SO IF THEY HAD DONE MORE, THEY SHOULD PASTE IT ON PAPER... Jesus even warned against self publicity. He has done well, no doubt. Never you display pure ignorance by comparing with those other Pastors with Jets... It is what you see that you know... Shut up, stop saying POOR MEMBERS. If you are poor. We WINNERS aren't!!!
. STFU mister man. You winners aren't poor by faith or in real sense? I have friends who worship in your church that are broke asses.My bro-in-law is a diligent worker in your church who lost his only vehicle to accident 5yrs ago & has been patronising Okada since then without the church whom he devotes much of his time to, showing any form of sympathy. I sympathise with people like you who have remained brainwashed & hypnotized & without knowing it metamorphosed into african zombies. Wake up & smell the coffee. Mtcheeww.
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by ektbear: 6:00am On Nov 20, 2012
I guess good in principle. But spending money to do a PhD rather than even being paid to a PhD (especially in any technical subject) is very strange.
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 20, 2012
4 Play:

It's amazing it took 3 pages of reading through complete guff to come across something remotely reasonable. It will be interesting to see an explanation of why the cost of studying for a PHD at Oxford could be pegged at £100,000.00. You can get a ballpark figure by using this link. http://www.ox.ac.uk/feesandfunding/search/launch/

It's also incredible that no distinction is made between the shyster's money and that of his congregation. He has a lot of explaining to do if he has £100,000.00 lying around.
PHD takes three years/session. Each session/year in oxford is about 22,150pounds. (66,450pounds for d 3years) yearly living expenses is about 13,000 pounds (39,000pounds for the three years) Altogether 66,450 plus 39,000 equal to 107,450pounds aproximately 100,000pounds.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by ektbear: 6:14am On Nov 20, 2012
The issue is that typically if you are accepted into a PhD program, you'll be working as a research assistant or teaching assistant. As a result, you don't have to spend any money out of pocket on tuition. And you are even paid a small salary.

That is why this story is strange to me.
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 20, 2012
ekt_bear: The issue is that typically if you are accepted into a PhD program, you'll be working as a research assistant or teaching assistant. As a result, you don't have to spend any money out of pocket on tuition. And you are even paid a small salary.

what you are saying is not complety true in d UK (though very true like 6years ago). I have friends (including myself) with first class Bsc, distinction masters who cant get scholarship for PHD in d UK. Most foreigners doing PhD in d UK today came with scholarship from thier countries.
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Lovine: 6:30am On Nov 20, 2012
Have you not seen thousands from religious divides that he sponsors every week? Whether a Muslim, Idol worshiper, Christian, this exemplary man of God is helping all 'MORE ON OTHERS LESS ON OUR SELVES' that is biblical. No stringed attached in going to 'his' church, no laws of removing first your ear rings, trouser, necklace, sister should not talk to brother or carry her on his autobike, or permission for the pastor to choose spouse, etc. This is practical Christianity. God will bless him real good. Can others learn and use the jets money to sponsor the less privileged ones. That is the love we preach.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by ektbear: 6:46am On Nov 20, 2012
atbu1983: what you are saying is not complety true in d UK (though very true like 6years ago). I have friends (including myself) with first class Bsc, distinction masters who cant get scholarship for PHD in d UK. Most foreigners doing PhD in d UK today came with scholarship from thier countries.

Alright. I guess it is possible that things work differently in the UK.

Though imo if you have to pay money to get a PhD, it isn't even worth the cost
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 20, 2012
For all those saying he is broadcasting his works, Trust me when I say the only thing you get to hear is 1/100 of what he gives to the poor, crippled, widows/widowers, orphans.

I mean y'all, that guy doesn't have a personal account. #FACT!! I don't know if he is a God's messenger or na juju power he dey use. But I know it's either the requirement for his powers was to give cos that guy gives. Gosh, y'all don't understand when I say that guy gives!! No pastor, no church in Nigeria can come out and say they give quater as much as the Synagogue church. I don't mind u saying shit about the man of God, but before u talk trash, do ur research!

Do you think he knows a thread was created on NL about this?? The guy is too busy serving the poor, all u supposed Christians should start doing what the bible asks of u. Nowadays we are settling for a Christianity that revolves around catering to ourselves when the central message of Christianity is actually abandoning ourselves.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 20, 2012
ekt_bear: The issue is that typically if you are accepted into a PhD program, you'll be working as a research assistant or teaching assistant. As a result, you don't have to spend any money out of pocket on tuition. And you are even paid a small salary.

Dude, American education is diff from that of the Brit. Do ur research people!! It's easy to know about this guy, Nigeria is not far, investigate, watch Emmanueltv, and if u can't just shut up and stop talking crap. When will u all start appreciating someone that is actually doing something for Nigeria.

We complain about how we Nigerians do not have the giving spirit, this guy has rendered so much help to people. Appreciate him goddammit!!
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by ijigbamigb(m): 6:58am On Nov 20, 2012
Why are people just not accepting the simple truth that this man outshines other Pastors with his charity. You wanna know more about how he gives?
Come to Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State from December 10. He shares foodstuffs to more than 3000 poor families. He empowers more than 1000 students with 40,000 naira each to return to school after the festive period. He also distributes motorcycles to youths that have no means of livelihood. Back when I was in the University, I had 6 friends that benefited from this as I am from Ondo State as well.
And funny enough, very few people from this community attends his church. He has carried out more community projects in Ondo State than anyone outside the corridors of government. I am not his fan and has never been to his church BUT the way he gives make other MoGs look like parasitic maggots that only desire to keep the fraud chain alive without paying back.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by israeliwarrior(m): 7:23am On Nov 20, 2012
SlyIg: And what can i say than,'May God continue to bless you man of God'.

Oya,where dem! All those anti T. B. Joshua. How many of your pastors have done this to their poor members. Shey they are driving jets and building varsities around at the expense of the poor members.
u'r rite
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by XploraBen(m): 7:26am On Nov 20, 2012
TB Joshua is a man who is munificent and philantropic in nature.He is not like all those pastors who are after private jets.May God pay him back with his good characters.
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by caesaraba(m): 7:27am On Nov 20, 2012
Guess he's been attacked for giving out. Would he have been praised if he had strung up more money and bought a private jet which he'll seldom have need for?

After the last crisis over here in Jos, this man sent 2 trailer-loads of relief materials and some cash both to the Muslim community and another to the Christians. I wonder how most people think but if this isn't what Christianity is about then I'd rather be in the Ogboni Fraternity and have peace of mind.

And for those of you who are quick to defend your private-jet-riding, no-charitable-works worth of mention, earthly prosperity-preaching charlatans called G.O's, I think it's time you left your church and joined a Brotherhood for wealth. Both your outfits preach the same thing- wealth here on earth with no regards to your here-after, plus your neighbour, colleague and friends standing in your way shall die by fire! What's the difference? Ain't got enough balls to join the occult so instead you join a fellowship headed by a motivational-speaking, brain-washing pastorpreneur?

Whatever this man is (be it a true prophet or a false one), he preaches and shows love. I was his fiercest critic but alas! In the country of the blnd, the one-eyed man is king. So, get your pastorpreneurs to start doing noticeable charity works rather than build Universities that even the children of middle-class 'congregants' can't afford to attend. Period!

P.s: No amount of "let my enemies die by fire" would make you prosper. On the contrary, that will only diminish your fortunes to a point of irredeemable squalor. Jesus said, "Love thy neighbour and pray for your enemies." Not "against."

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by israeliwarrior(m): 7:30am On Nov 20, 2012
pDude: I know this guy is a babalawo pastor but mehn, you just got to love him sometimes. smiley

na waa 4 u
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by RonneyMister: 8:04am On Nov 20, 2012
pDude: I know this guy is a babalawo pastor but mehn, you just got to love him sometimes. smiley
U r a slowpoke.....whoeva told u dat he is fetish.simple fact dat he performs unforseen miracles,predictions n prophesies doesn't give him away...av u never read bout d gifts of d holy spirit in d bible??Anuofia!
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 20, 2012
May God bless TB Joshua,and may he continue to be replenished ..

God and giving

[b]Proverbs 3:27
Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to do it.

Deuteronomy 16:17
Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the LORD your God which He has given you.

Proverbs 11:24-25
There is one who scatters, and yet increases all the more, and there is one who withholds what is justly due, and yet it results only in want. The generous man will be prosperous, and he who waters will himself be watered.

roverbs 21:26
…the righteous gives and does not hold back.

Proverbs 22:9
He who is generous will be blessed, for he gives some of his food to the poor.

Proverbs 28:27
He who gives to the poor will never want, but he who shuts his eyes will have many curses.

Luke 3:11
And he would answer and say to them, “The man who has two tunics is to share with him who has none; and he who has food is to do likewise.
uke 6:30
Give to everyone who asks of you, and whoever takes away what is yours, do not demand it back.

uke 6:38
Give, and it will be given to you. They will pour into your lap a good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over. For by your standard of measure it will be measured to you in return.

John 3:16

For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him wouldn’t perish, but would have eternal life.

cts 20:35
In everything I showed you that by working hard in this manner you must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that He Himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Romans 12:8
…Or he who exhorts, in his exhortation; he who gives, with liberality; he who leads, with diligence; he who shows mercy, with cheerfulness.

2 Corinthians 9:6-8
Now this I say, he who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. Each one must do just as he has purposed in his heart, not grudgingly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that always having all sufficiency in everything, you may have an abundance for every good deed.

2 Corinthians 9:10
Now He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply your seed for sowing and increase the harvest of your righteousness;

James 2:15-16
If a brother or sister is without clothing and in need of daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and be filled,” and yet you do not give them what is necessary for their body, what use is that?
[/b]
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by 2nedo(m): 9:35am On Nov 20, 2012
Redmosqee;:U av to practise love not only to be preached.I blieve he's showin other MOG what to do with church money.If u do it in secret what is d evidence that u practise what u preached
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by luluosas(m): 9:45am On Nov 20, 2012
Makweembo: Nigerian Pastor T.B. Joshua, well known for his expansive philanthropic endeavours, shocked congregants at his church, The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) on Sunday 18th November 2012 when it was revealed he has sponsored a Nigerian student to study a PhD in the University of Oxford to the tune of £100,000, approximately N26 million.

Miss Yinka Oduwole, who introduced herself as one of the youth who was brought up in The SCOAN and worked there extensively, testified how she had gained admission to study a PhD in Engineering Science in Oxford University, UK after a successful Master’s Programme in University College London (UCL). Yinka, who was equally sponsored in her Master’s Degree in Broadband Communication in UCL in which she came out with a distinction, said Prophet T.B. Joshua and Emmanuel TV Partners had paid the sum of £100,000 to enable her to study for a PhD in the prestigious Oxford University.

“My advice to youth all over the world is that they should pray as if everything depends on God and work as if everything depends on them,” Yinka, also a First-Class graduate from the University of Lagos, told the congregation and viewers worldwide on Emmanuel TV, equally counselling the youth to find a job in the church and actively engage in godly activities.

TB Joshua also revealed in the service how footballer Ogenyi Onazi, the SS Lazio starlet who was recently promoted to the Super Eagles of Nigeria and scored on his debut against Venezuela, was brought up in the church and worked there as well before attaining his current sporting success. Joshua revealed how he had sponsored Onazi and his colleague Sani Emmanuel to trial in clubs around the world including Premier League giants Chelsea and Tottenham, before arriving in SS Lazio, where he is currently playing for the senior team. Joshua revealed that close to $1m was spent in this process, to ensure the duo went to the right club to reach the heights of their potential.

According to Joshua, the reward for raising up such young people to become leaders of tomorrow in every field of expertise is immeasurable in monetary or material terms. “What you make happens for others, God makes happen for you. You are raised to raise others,” Joshua exhorted the crowd, counselling them to consider the future of their own children and what they were doing with their lives.

Forbes estimated that Joshua has spent up to $20m in charitable activities alone in the last three years. Thousands of less privileged students are currently studying in universities across Nigeria and around the world courtesy of SCOAN’s scholarship program.

SOURCE: Africa News - http://www.africanews.com/site/TB_JOSHUA_SPONSORS_NIGERIAN_STUDENT_TO_OXFORD_UNIVERSITY/list_messages/42628
Where are our private jets owners pastors and their ash lickers?
This is the real work of a true pastor, not by flying big 'agbadas' and sky rocketing around the world. May God continue to enrich and bless Prophet T.B. Joshua.
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by luluosas(m): 9:50am On Nov 20, 2012
caesaraba: Guess he's been attacked for giving out. Would he have been praised if he had strung up more money and bought a private jet which he'll seldom have need for?

After the last crisis over here in Jos, this man sent 2 trailer-loads of relief materials and some cash both to the Muslim community and another to the Christians. I wonder how most people think but if this isn't what Christianity is about then I'd rather be in the Ogboni Fraternity and have peace of mind.

And for those of you who are quick to defend your private-jet-riding, no-charitable-works worth of mention, earthly prosperity-preaching charlatans called G.O's, I think it's time you left your church and joined a Brotherhood for wealth. Both your outfits preach the same thing- wealth here on earth with no regards to your here-after, plus your neighbour, colleague and friends standing in your way shall die by fire! What's the difference? Ain't got enough balls to join the occult so instead you join a fellowship headed by a motivational-speaking, brain-washing pastorpreneur?

Whatever this man is (be it a true prophet or a false one), he preaches and shows love. I was his fiercest critic but alas! In the country of the blnd, the one-eyed man is king. So, get your pastorpreneurs to start doing noticeable charity works rather than build Universities that even the children of middle-class 'congregants' can't afford to attend. Period!

P.s: No amount of "let my enemies die by fire" would make you prosper. On the contrary, that will only diminish your fortunes to a point of irredeemable squalor. Jesus said, "Love thy neighbour and pray for your enemies." Not "against."
I got your point but, rule out your membership of Ogboni Fraternity as condition for peace. Only Jesus gives PEACE that supersedes all other peace.
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by buchibabe: 10:26am On Nov 20, 2012
[b][/b]TB joshua has taken d shine off odas. Haterz go drink acid. 1000 likes
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by mbulela: 10:34am On Nov 20, 2012
very strange story.
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Sweetlemon(f): 10:47am On Nov 20, 2012
ehie: @sweet lemon god forbid that i try to explain my life to u, i dont live for you neither would i need ur certification to exist,however since u have dwcided to follow ur doctrine,i will seek to share certain truths.one,love ur neigbour as ur self,neigbour means friends,passebys etc,two giving toi the poor is lending to god,three,keep the scriptures in ur heart so as to meditate by it day and nigh,four,you are nothing,if u do not serve god or listen to his voice,he can raise up stones to take ur place,five,god is in every man,so treat people as u would treat god,six,beware of false prophet who teach self love and greed,i have done my part
You are so blinded by self-righteousness that you cannot understand that my point is not that you shouldn't show love or assist the needy. MY POINT IS THAT YOU DO IT WITHOUT BLOWING THOSE DEAFENING TRUMPETS!!! #smh
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Sweetlemon(f): 10:57am On Nov 20, 2012
Shollypopz: For all those saying he is broadcasting his works, Trust me when I say the only thing you get to hear is 1/100 of what he gives to the poor, crippled, widows/widowers, orphans.

I mean y'all, that guy doesn't have a personal account. #FACT!! I don't know if he is a God's messenger or na juju power he dey use. But I know it's either the requirement for his powers was to give cos that guy gives. Gosh, y'all don't understand when I say that guy gives!! No pastor, no church in Nigeria can come out and say they give quater as much as the Synagogue church. I don't mind u saying shit about the man of God, but before u talk trash, do ur research!

Do you think he knows a thread was created on NL about this?? The guy is too busy serving the poor, all u supposed Christians should start doing what the bible asks of u. Nowadays we are settling for a Christianity that revolves around catering to ourselves when the central message of Christianity is actually abandoning ourselves.
Why are you so sure he does not have a personal account?? Are you by any means his personal assistant?? Please how else can you be so sure about how he lives his personal life??
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Sweetlemon(f): 11:02am On Nov 20, 2012
Shollypopz: For all those saying he is broadcasting his works, Trust me when I say the only thing you get to hear is 1/100 of what he gives to the poor, crippled, widows/widowers, orphans.

Why are you so sure he does not have a personal account?? Are you by any means his personal assistant?? Please how else can you be so sure about how he lives his personal life??
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Dejijossy(m): 11:08am On Nov 20, 2012
while some moG are oppressing Nigerians with their airoplanes TB Joshua is raising great people of tomorrow. i was one one of the people that condemns this MOG but i cant but apprecaiate him for his wonderful contributions to the lives of the hopeless.
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Sagamite(m): 11:11am On Nov 20, 2012
Prof Corruption: Better than buying jets. AT least, he is touching a life.

Abi o!

But the problem there is that he is claiming glory. I think this is just a marketing ploy so he can milk more from his moronic flock of followers.

"See me, I am touching lives. Donate more so I can touch more lives and ..................live more lavishly".

atbu1983: PHD takes three years/session. Each session/year in oxford is about 22,150pounds. (66,450pounds for d 3years) yearly living expenses is about 13,000 pounds (39,000pounds for the three years) Altogether 66,450 plus 39,000 equal to 107,450pounds aproximately 100,000pounds.

See below.

No mind them.

Not to talk of if it is Oxford.

Oxford is looking for the best minds to come and do research, not who can afford it. So they will provide immense financial support especially for someone from a third world country who's father is not a special civil servant. They just want your brain to add to their world class research. The funding comes from companies and philantropists, not tuition fees.

You are a person!

This is as moronic as saying "Gosh, y'all don't understand when I say that guy gives!! No banker, no bank in Nigeria can come out and say they give quater as much as the Union Bank. I don't mind u saying shit about the investment banker, but before u talk trash, do ur research!"

So a banker giving out other people's money arbitrarily, without transparency and living a luxurious life off it is some form of achievement?

You are advocating christianity of caring for others while the person you are praising is using church money to live like a King.
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Sagamite(m): 11:15am On Nov 20, 2012
emusmith:
Don't let your emotions get the better of you... SO IF THEY HAD DONE MORE, THEY SHOULD PASTE IT ON PAPER... Jesus even warned against self publicity. He has done well, no doubt. Never you display pure ignorance by comparing with those other Pastors with Jets... It is what you see that you know... Shut up, stop saying POOR MEMBERS. If you are poor. We WINNERS aren't!!!

looknlaff: . STFU mister man. You winners aren't poor by faith or in real sense? I have friends who worship in your church that are broke asses.My bro-in-law is a diligent worker in your church who lost his only vehicle to accident 5yrs ago & has been patronising Okada since then without the church whom he devotes much of his time to, showing any form of sympathy. I sympathise with people like you who have remained brainwashed & hypnotized & without knowing it metamorphosed into african zombies. Wake up & smell the coffee. Mtcheeww.

Fck me lawd!

See the fucktardism of 2 people.

Nigerian faith is now dependent on "my church is richer and provides more propsperity"? grin

Kai! See what failure of governance has led to.
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by mko2005: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2012
azimibraun: Even ritualist killers back in the days in the east coast of naija sponsored more ppl than u can imagine to various skools around d world.. When we meet God only then can I say a Man is good/clean..italian drug dealers and Mob Dons financed schorlaship also ddnt dey? Yet dey sell drugs 2 d same folks whose kit and kin they sponsor.. I dnt trust anybody.. Dats what the world hs tot me.
Anything you do people must complain,hate,gossip or even kill you.The best is not to do what u like or what they like BUT WHAT GOD LIKES ! Anything that contradicts the word of God or that can't be traced to the bible either directly or indirectly is satanic.But if it conforms with the word of God,it is the truth and Godly ! All men of God should continue in what so ever they do that conforms with the word of God !
People will ALWAYS HATE !
Remember they also accused Jesus wrongly and to HIS face !
May God help us.
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by tip999: 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2012
When Jesus spoke about giving in secret, he was speaking about your own individual wealth .The money this man ,prophet t.b Joshua gives are contributed by the organization , it is not just him alone. those who support him needs to know where the money goes to.It will encouraged many to contribute to help the poor. God blessed you prophet t.b Joshua, you are a shining light to this generation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Sinned First, Satan Or Adam ? / How Best Can You Describe The Holy Trinity/Godhead / What Do Jehovah's Witnesses Have Against Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.