Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University (18783 Views)

Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build / Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2012
Leadn:

Another self-acclaimed "winner", dude only when you realize you're in RUIN in the fuckery called WINNERS CHAPEL shall you become sensible!

Maybe you need a hint... for your unbelief... Since I joined WINNERS, 12th Dec, 2010. My life has been going upward and forward... February next, I am passing out from Nysc with a job waiting for me... I left my parents after I joined Winners... my friends left their church for mine. NOT BOASTING AT ALL PLEASE! In Ph, God is keeping me spiritually, materially... In my church, i see a 1000 cars every Sunday... Soonest, mine will be in parking lot...ba3 low...
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2012
Leadn:

Do you serve a demi-god?? Then use "G"od to address the creator if you're going to mention me...
my phone again,am sure god doesnt mind
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2012
Sweetlemon:
By telling this to the world believe me, you ve already received your reward.
All you needed to do to reply was say a "Yes" or "No" instead of telling us something that's s'pposed to be btw you and God.

Preach on...Lemon!!!
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Leadn(m): 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2012
emusmith:

Maybe you need a hint... for your unbelief... Since I joined WINNERS, 12th Dec, 2010. My life has been going upward and forward... February next, I am passing out from Nysc with a job waiting for me... I left my parents after I joined Winners... my friends left their church for mine. NOT BOASTING AT ALL PLEASE! In Ph, God is keeping me spiritually, materially... In my church, i see a 1000 cars every Sunday... Soonest, mine will be in parking lot...ba3 low...

Good,,, good! Your friends left their mushroom churches for your mushroom church 'cos they preach wealth, riches and the likes better in yours?? You see 1000 cars in your church in PH and it gets you all excited?? Have you ever visited a catholic church??... Spiritually?! undecided Good to know!
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Leadn(m): 9:35pm On Nov 19, 2012
ehie: my phone again,am sure god doesnt mind

I'm sure he does,,, undecided
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2012
he is not that petty,remember its the heart he looks at,always the heart
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Smooyis(m): 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2012
Redmosquito: Minion: My King! This christian man is really showing people his good works
Hades: Christain huh! You know that means Christ-like! Where in the Bible did Jesus shout out his miracles. Jesus told his disciples to give all they had to the poor, did he ever tell them to reveal it to the whole word?! angry When you mess, you dont need to tell people that you messed, the mess will tell people
Minion: My mind stands on a different point of view, my King! My eyes are blinded by emotions, I cannot see into logic
May God continue to bless Prophet TB Joshua. If he keeps all these good work secret, how would we learn from him. How will d world appreciate his kind of person. He is not interested in praises of men. He only wants to share with the children of God d wisdom in giving to d poor. According to him, the secret of blessing is to be a good giver, first to God and to ur fellow men. The bible says as christians, we are d light of d world. And we should let our light shine. No one lights a lantern and put it under a table. We all read how Jesus Christ fed thousands of people in His earthly ministry. He is just like his father Jesus doing what his father did...charity, healing, deliverance, preaching, prophesying, teaching the Word with POWER! etc What about you? Whose work are u doing?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2012
Leadn:

Good,,, good! Your friends left their mushroom churches for your mushroom church 'cos they preach wealth, riches and the likes better in yours?? You see 1000 cars in your church in PH and it gets you all excited?? Have you ever visited a catholic church??... Spiritually?! undecided Good to know!

Muchroom...? I am not excited. I am aware God‘s presence and HIS WORD IS THERE. People go to church for divers reasons... I don't give 2 rats about what is in Catholic church... I attend Winners and I see results, so did my friends. Whose life have your life in Christ- If you are even saved, brought to church? Winners is not a Much room church, does the elephant ca***lic have a University? No comparisons!!! Just stating facts...prove me wrong!
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Augustinaz(m): 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2012
@emusmith

you talk like a child.
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Leadn(m): 9:49pm On Nov 19, 2012
emusmith:

Muchroom...? I am not excited. I am aware God‘s presence and HIS WORD IS THERE. People go to church for divers reasons... I don't give 2 rats about what is in Catholic church... I attend Winners and I see results, so did my friends. Whose life have your life in Christ- If you are even saved, brought to church? Winners is not a Much room church, does the elephant ca***lic have a University? No comparisons!!! Just stating facts...prove me wrong!

A university for the RICH from the tithes of the poor?? NOPE they don't...

It's mushroom btw not muchroom. Thanks, got work to do so I'll leave you here to reflect on your WINNING self and church foundation...

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Leadn(m): 9:49pm On Nov 19, 2012
Augustinaz: @emusmith

you talk like a child.

he is a child cool
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2012
Am not saying wat he did is wrong. But dat 26million can help close to 20nigerian youths who can't afford it. Sum1 has a decree nd masters dats enuff sum pple don't even have any. Sum charity work r not necessary. Dats my own point

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Chiemekaorizu(m): 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2012
Smooyis: May God continue to bless Prophet TB Joshua. If he keeps all these good work secret, how would we learn from him. How will d world appreciate his kind of person. He is not interested in praises of men. He only wants to share with the children of God d wisdom in giving to d poor. According to him, the secret of blessing is to be a good giver, first to God and to ur fellow men. The bible says as christians, we are d light of d world. And we should let our light shine. No one lights a lantern and put it under a table. We all read how Jesus Christ fed thousands of people in His earthly ministry. He is just like his father Jesus doing what his father did...charity, healing, deliverance, preaching, prophesying, teaching the Word with POWER! etc What about you? Whose work are u doing?
gbam!
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Chiemekaorizu(m): 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2012
My life has really changed from worse to best because I watch emmanuel tv. Kudos to my number prophet in nigeria. God will keep you for us.emmanuel! God is with us.

Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2012
emusmith:

you you you..self love is a sin
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Sweetlemon(f): 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2012
ehie: am not looking for a reward,because if i was, you would not hear the end of it,however jesus made a statement,love ur neigbour as u love ur self,that man unemployed,do you remember how it was not to be sure of the next meal,give him a little,sometimes god puts us tru hell so that we always remember how it felt,and so that we have emphathy
What I mean by recieving your reward is that heaven no longer recognizes your labour of love. That makes your efforts useless. Trust me!
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by urpee28(m): 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2012
God will continue to bless him,hope other men of God will emulate his kind gesture nd stop goin after private jet.
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Rick9(m): 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2012
emusmith:

THEIR ONLY PROBLEM IS HOUSE RENT AND SCHOOL FEES...LOOL. I LIKE THIS... I PUT IT TO YOU, FIND OUT FROM ANY WINNER IF THEY HAVEN'T PAID THEIR RENT OR FEES?
emusmith: THEY CALL IT RICH PEOPLE‘s CHURCH, abi i lie?? NOT COZ OF THE PASTOR BUT THE MEMBERS, Jeez... THE NEXT 100 years, any CHURCH CAN BE GIVING BEGGERS 100k EACH DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHURCH... DOES IT EVEN U, CAN ONLY PRAISE HIS GENEROSITY, BUT BECOME A MEMBER NA!!! Lol... PEOPLE EVEN U, IF U ARE NOT CAREFUL, WILL BE A WINNER SOON. HAHAHAHA....
so your church is for wealth display and fashion parade. Hmmmm the last days are indeed here. What a pity.
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 19, 2012
@sweet lemon god forbid that i try to explain my life to u, i dont live for you neither would i need ur certification to exist,however since u have dwcided to follow ur doctrine,i will seek to share certain truths.one,love ur neigbour as ur self,neigbour means friends,passebys etc,two giving toi the poor is lending to god,three,keep the scriptures in ur heart so as to meditate by it day and nigh,four,you are nothing,if u do not serve god or listen to his voice,he can raise up stones to take ur place,five,god is in every man,so treat people as u would treat god,six,beware of false prophet who teach self love and greed,i have done my part
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by stineb1: 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2012
No one needs your trust. But t[ke heed, less you. Fall.quote author=azimibraun]Even ritualist killers back in the days in the east coast of naija sponsored more ppl than u can imagine to various skools around d world.. When we meet God only then can I say a Man is good/clean..italian drug dealers and Mob Dons financed schorlaship also ddnt dey? Yet dey sell drugs 2 d same folks whose kit and kin they sponsor.. I dnt trust anybody.. Dats what the world hs tot me.[/quote]
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Rick9(m): 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2012
emusmith: does the elephant catholic have a University? No comparisons!!! Just stating facts...prove me wrong!
i think you are high on drugs so its winners chapel that owns caritas university. Wtf
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by stineb1: 10:49pm On Nov 19, 2012
stine b: quote author=azimibraun]Even ritualist killers back in the days in the east coast of naija sponsored more ppl than u can imagine to various skools around d world.. When we meet God only then can I say a Man is good/clean..italian drug dealers and Mob Dons financed schorlaship also ddnt dey? Yet dey sell drugs 2 d same folks whose kit and kin they sponsor.. I dnt trust anybody.. Dats what the world hs tot me.

No one needs your trust. But take heed, lest
you Fall.
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Rick9(m): 10:55pm On Nov 19, 2012
If you must give to the poor dont make a big show of it, cos if you do you have already been paid in full. some people give just to get praises. Infact thier main purpose of giving is to get praises from people.
have you ever imagine this giving to the poor out of love from your heart. And you dont care if people praises you. T.b joshua is leading a good example he is doing charity not because he want people to praise him. If he dont do it in public how will others know what he is doing in secret please let the Man of God be. Thank you. Correct me if am wrong. Cos i know am never wrong.
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by kolexy(m): 10:57pm On Nov 19, 2012
Charitable acts of this nature must be commended, but it isn't true that other churches are not doing anything. I attend RCCG, and confirm to you that almost all the provinces if not all involved in good works. I'm we have over 35 provinces in Lagos alone. The chariy works are not publicised.
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Ogonimilitant(m): 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2012
I no wan talk sha. Fear the catch me to talk
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Image123(m): 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2012
I'm not impressed. It's of no value and is the usual TB show-off. How's God glorified in all this? If anything, its a ploy to further draw the gullible into damnation and scoan worship. None is made righteous, or holy, or God conscious or heaven minded here. play another trick abeg, even my muslim friends dey always play this one.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Sagamite(m): 12:08am On Nov 20, 2012
acidosis™:

He sponsored the girl, the congregation sponsored the girl.. either way, someone sponsored her!
Your hatred for this man will only lead you to the grave. Stop hating for no reasonable reason.

God bless T.B Joshua, ...saw the whole scene on screen yesterday.. I'm impressed with the good works.

No your mumu followship of this moronic con would lead you to the grave.

I live in the UK. Unlike you I don't have to go to Men of Con for miracle and salvation. If I want miracle, I go to the NHS and the Dr Patels, Edwards, Hu and Oduwoles are quite good and it is free. I don't have to take my money and give it to a conman in return for prayers.

So if anyone is going to early grave, it is you!

Let your conman stop claiming glory for something he did not do.
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Sagamite(m): 12:19am On Nov 20, 2012
chreld_b:

@ bolded, a combination of tuition fees and living expenses for three years (36 months) will accumulate to about 100k pounds. @ 1000 pounds monthly living expense for 36 months and 22,000 pounds yearly tuition for three years, do the maths. I agree with your second point but without the insults.

The last time I checked, the average tuition fees for Oxford was £16,500. In 3 years, that is less than £51K.

Monthly expense of 1K for 3 years is £36K. that is £87K in total.

Not to state that I don't see why someone that is being sponsored should stay for for 12 months in a year in a more expensive country, instead of 9 months.

Not to talk of the fact that PhD students get paid for teaching and research assistant work, so sponsors don't have to give them all their money requirement in full in the first place.
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Chylo(m): 12:36am On Nov 20, 2012
"...and when you give, give in secret and your father in heaven will reward you openly. Do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing..." Is he in obedience to God? We will know on judgement day.

Cheers.
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 20, 2012
Better than buying jets. AT least, he is touching a life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock / Rev. Fr. Timothy Ngwuta Released On Bail / Who Sinned First, Satan Or Adam ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.