Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,479 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! (3591 Views)

Rev. Father Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) / Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:23am On Nov 19, 2012
Man Visits Heaven and meets God!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xIeR2_QEOs
Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by OME1(m): 6:19am On Nov 19, 2012
Meet God Hmm..haven't seen the video but I don't believe..
Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by PastorKun(m): 7:21am On Nov 19, 2012
O.M.E:

Abi oh! Even when the bible makes it clear that no man shall see God and live. Not suprised it's coming from olaadegbu, the boy is soooooo deluded.
Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by ijawkid(m): 9:23am On Nov 19, 2012
SMH!!!!!!......
Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 19, 2012
usual rubbish !!
Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by OME1(m): 11:21am On Nov 19, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Abi oh! Even when the bible makes it clear that no man shall see God and live. Not suprised it's coming from olaadegbu, the boy is soooooo deluded.
abi oh..people sha
Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:53am On Nov 21, 2012
O.M.E:

Does that mean you don't believe that you can meet God?
Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:56am On Nov 21, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Would it suffice us to say that you have no intention of seeing God either now or in eternity?
Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:57am On Nov 21, 2012
ijawkid:

SMH!!!!!!......

Why are you surprised since you don't even believe that you are going to heaven?
Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:02am On Nov 21, 2012
frosbel:

usual rubbish !!

Am I surprised at what comes out of your heart? undecided

"Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God"
(Matthew 5:8 ).
Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 21, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Am I surprised at what comes out of your heart? undecided

"Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God" (Matthew 5:8 ).

You obviously know some scripture but do not understand it.

Indeed the pure in heart will see God at the resurrection for the just, the wicked shall not.

You keep posting random stuff without taking a pause to reflect on the factuality or fallacy of these stories.

You have posted videos by Hal Lindsey who has made dozens of false predictions and prophecies not to mention others, yet you do not use the bible to assess these so called MOG , instead you blindly follow them and lead others to do the same.
Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by ijawkid(m): 11:35am On Nov 21, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Why are you surprised since you don't even believe that you are going to heaven?

Persons who go to heaven don't come back to tell stories....they stay there forever.....and until they are reSsurected from the dead no one goes to heaven...

Thank you!!!!....

So take these stories to the dustbin.....

The visions of heaven in the book of revelations is enough.....
Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:42am On Nov 21, 2012
frosbel:

You obviously know some scripture but do not understand it.

Indeed the pure in heart will see God at the resurrection for the just, the wicked shall not.

You keep posting random stuff without taking a pause to reflect on the factuality or fallacy of these stories.

You have posted videos by Hal Lindsey who has made dozens of false predictions and prophecies not to mention others, yet you do not use the bible to assess these so called MOG , instead you blindly follow them and lead others to do the same.

Since you understand the Scriptures and know those who are false prophets and not, can you please tell us who Isaiah saw sitting on a throne in the verse below? And tell us whether he was dead and resurrected as you have posited in your quote above.

"In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the LORD sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and His train filled the temple"
(Isaiah 6:1).
Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by ijawkid(m): 11:48am On Nov 21, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Since you understand the Scriptures and know those who are false prophets and not, can you please tell us who Isaiah saw sitting on a throne in the verse below? And tell us whether he was dead and resurrected as you have posited in your quote above.

"In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the LORD sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and His train filled the temple" (Isaiah 6:1).

Isaiah was giving those visions for our benefit....that is why they are penned down in the scriptures........we should be content with the visions of heaven in the scriptures and not go seeking for more visions @ this time of the end........

What our business should be is to read those scriptures and see how they apply from time to time until the end,not seeking for more visions..........
Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 21, 2012
THE MAN IS AN OMUTI
Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:59am On Nov 21, 2012
ijawkid:

Persons who go to heaven don't come back to tell stories....they stay there forever.....and until they are reSsurected from the dead no one goes to heaven...

Thank you!!!!....

So take these stories to the dustbin.....

The visions of heaven in the book of revelations is enough.....

Really? Can you explain what Paul meant when he penned down these visions and revelation, was he also deluded?

"It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord. I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knows; ) such an one caught up to the third heaven"
(2 Cor. 12:1-2).

Who was Paul talking about here and did he go the heaven and come back?
Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2012
ijawkid:

Isaiah was giving those visions for our benefit....that is why they are penned down in the scriptures........we should be content with the visions of heaven in the scriptures and not go seeking for more visions @ this time of the end........

What our business should be is to read those scriptures and see how they apply from time to time until the end,not seeking for more visions..........

The question is, did Isaiah see Yahweh or not?
Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2012
obadiah777:

THE MAN IS AN OMUTI

Who? shocked
Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Who? shocked
THE MAN WHO WENT TO HEAVEN AND MET GOD grin grin MORE LIKE HE WENT TO THE BEER PARLOR AND MET GULDER grin grin
Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2012
obadiah777:

THE MAN WHO WENT TO HEAVEN AND MET GOD grin grin MORE LIKE HE WENT TO THE BEER PARLOR AND MET GULDER grin grin

And what have you been seeing since you've been to the pub? tongue
Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

And what have you been seeing since you've been to pub? tongue
A FEW BLONDES AND CHAVS grin grin grin
Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2012
obadiah777:

A FEW BLONDES AND CHAVS grin grin grin

Were they angels or demons? shocked
Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Were they angels or demons? shocked
DEFINITELY DEMONS grin cheesy
Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2012
obadiah777:

DEFINITELY DEMONS grin cheesy

Demons? You better stop drinking yourself blind. Here is a good reason not to pay homage to Bacchus:

"Wherefore be not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is. And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit. Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord"
(Ephesians 5:17-18 ).

You can see how those who don't know the will of the Lord are unwise.
Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by ijawkid(m): 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

The question is, did Isaiah see Yahweh or not?

Isaiah didn't see Yahweh in the real sense.........he saw a vision......you no dey hear say na vision??.......

The minute you understand that no man has seen God,you'll know how to balance your teachings.....
Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2012
ijawkid:

Isaiah didn't see Yahweh in the real sense.........he saw a vision......you no dey hear say na vision??.......

The minute you understand that no man has seen God,you'll know how to balance your teachings.....

So what is a vision? Isaiah saw a vision, a vision of who?
Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by PastorKun(m): 1:13pm On Nov 21, 2012
I am now convinced beyond reasonable doubt that olaadegbu has zero understanding of scripture. Imagine mistaking a vision for a physical visitation
Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by ijawkid(m): 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Really? Can you explain what Paul meant when he penned down these visions and revelation, was he also deluded?

(2 Cor. 12:1-2).

Who was Paul talking about here and did he go the heaven and come back?

Paul was possibly talking about himself.......

Abi??.........

And paul didn't go to the heavens rather he was given a revelation.........
Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by ijawkid(m): 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2012
Pastor Kun: I am now convinced beyond reasonable doubt that olaadegbu has zero understanding of scripture. Imagine mistaking a vision for a physical visitation

The guy tire me.....

Now I see why many of them imagine satan to be a guy with horns and pitch fork...lol.....

They can barely tell the difference between a vision and a real life situation....
Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2012
OLAADEGBU:
Demons? You better stop drinking yourself blind. Here is a good reason not to pay homage to Bacchus:

(Ephesians 5:17-18 ).

You can see how those who don't know the will of the Lord are unwise.
grin grin OF COURSE I DO NOT GO TO THE PUB. ITS A DEMONIC ENVIRONMENT. HOWEVER I AM QUITE PARTIAL TO THE OCCASIONAL TIPPLE IN THE PRIVACY OF MY CRIB grin SCRIPTURE DO SAY WITH MUCH KNOWLEDGE COMES MUCH MISERY. AND GIVE WINE TO A MAN WHO IS HEAVY HEARTED

1 Like

Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2012
ijawkid:

Paul was possibly talking about himself.......

Abi??.........

And paul didn't go to the heavens rather he was given a revelation.........

You definitely think he was deluded then because you are certain that he didn't go to heaven and back, no?
Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by ijawkid(m): 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

So what is a vision? Isaiah saw a vision, a vision of who?

Definition :::::::

3. an experience in which a personage, thing, or event appears vividly or credibly to the mind, although not actually present, often under the influence of a divine or other agency: a heavenly messenger appearing in a vision. .......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

December Retreat 2013: Crossing Over to a New Inheritance / Disturbing Religious Selfishness (eroding Compassion) / Prayer in private ( silent ) or Prayer in public ( loud ) prayer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.