Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! (3596 Views)

Rev. Father Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) / Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by Nobody: 4:44am On Nov 27, 2012
Interesting video.
I don't know if I should believe him or not.
But all I can say is it is interesting.

Heaven forbid he used his son's death to promote
a belief or to get air time..but if what he is saying
is true then, cool. *shrugs*...I just wonder why is
it that none of the other ppl who claim to have
died and gone to heaven, seem to describe the place the same way...

1 Like

Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by ijawkid(m): 6:24am On Nov 27, 2012
brainpulse:

I know you just do religion which i understand very well. You have no close experience with christ. So you are saying that God can not do anything He wishes to do to anyone He chooses.
Was it recorded that stephen was in a trance, seeing vision or revelation? You are not been truthful i tell you and you know it. The best of our thoughts are not near to God and He is an unquestionable God.The bible says His ways are not ours.
If God decides to do anything 100000000 Ijawkid can not stop Him. That is the reason why He is God or his your God stoppable?

The only way stephen was able to see Jesus sitting at the right hand of his Father was either through a vision or revelation........stephen never had a periscope.....

And please stick to the visions and revelations in the bible alone,it would help reduce the many persons who just believe any story they hear because its about heaven......

Be content with the scriptures.........in the past when servants of God were given revelations and visions it was recorded for our sakes.....

1 Like

Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2012
ijawkid:

The only way stephen was able to see Jesus sitting at the right hand of his Father was either through a vision or revelation........stephen never had a periscope.....

And please stick to the visions and revelations in the bible alone,it would help reduce the many persons who just believe any story they hear because its about heaven......

Be content with the scriptures.........in the past when servants of God were given revelations and visions it was recorded for our sakes.....

Just playing "Angel's advocate" here. tongue

Suppose someone were to say that the same "dreams" people have today about heaven are the same type of dreams they had in the bible? We know the people in the bible were mortal like us, so couldn't it be possible that the accounts and visions were in fact figments of their imaginations?

Would you agree that there is a possibility for that? Or not?
Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by brainpulse: 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2012
ijawkid:

Was there anywhere in that bible verse that recorded Stephen was in a trance, vision or revelation? I understand the way you twist scirptures to your thoughts but there is no way you can do this.

When Peter was in a Trance of the unclean animals it was recorded that Peter was in a trance.
John was given a revelation and the bible spelt it out.
On mount of transfiguration when Peter saw Moses and Elijah, the bible didnt say he was in a vision or revelation.

Then why do you have to add to the bible and of call the bible a liar.
Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2012
Man Visits Heaven And Meets God (Part 3).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hcU-k6agQU

He has a message for atheists and atheists wannabees.
Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by nosagold(m): 7:59am On Dec 08, 2012
Jesus said "for no man has seen God except the son of man"
Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by PastorKun(m): 9:22am On Dec 08, 2012
nosa gold: Jesus said "for no man has seen God except the son of man"

The OP does not believe in the words of Jesus.
Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 08, 2012
Pastor Kun:

The OP does not believe in the words of Jesus.

The latest video shows a guy whose suit alone must cost at least $500. grin

Everyone looking for the latest fad on how to milk the sheeple , if it is not tithes or seed, it is visions of hell and heaven or some other nonsense that is the latest method of church 'fraud'.

smh

1 Like

Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by bigmaut: 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2012
just look hoaw a foreign religions has block our thinkin faculty?
Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:19am On Dec 09, 2012
Man visits Heaven and meets God (Clip 4)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdMCzpx964Q

A message for homosexuals.
Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2012
Re: Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:45pm On Dec 12, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Year Cross Over Night Themes In Churches / Some Benefits Of Atheism / Incest And Cousin Marriages In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.