Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men (45816 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Why Women Lose Interest And How To Keep Her Interested / 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by drnoel: 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2012
Nice read but for d alpha male part which I think is bullshit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by MrsChima(f): 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2012
Sagamite:

I am sure too.

I don't have to deal with Naija guys, I am straight. grin

I don't have to deal with Naija girls, I am straight too. kiss If we are going to keep it real about one...we need to keep it real about all.

Naija girls learn from Naija boys on how to act in public...after all Naija is a man's country. wink
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by MrsChima(f): 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2012
Loveangel: They do my dear,it's a norm in Nigeria society.most women believe it is a man's duty to provide all the time.my girlfriend is a banker and probably earns higher but yet she still yells for money like a wet p**sy yells for a d**ck.

Why do you think Nigerian women believe it is a man's duty to provide? who is telling them those things? Exactly! If you have men prancing around beating their chests talking about independent women are dykes and hoes and should depend on men for survival...WHY WOULDN'T THEY NOT THINK MEN SHOULD PROVIDE?!!!!!!

IT ALSO DOESN'T HELP WHEN THE MOTHERS ARE IN THEIR EARS FROM BIRTH TO ADULT! Let place blame where it should be!

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by DExplorer1: 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Since when did you have a brain to even be observant?

You think your brain works?
Oh yeah chap! You sure gonna clap at my folly because you got dead cells. LOL

Dude, change those cheap punks around you and walk up to a real naija girl and have the feeling of substance. Not those cheap things. I'm sure you know what am talking about kiddo? grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Wsdm: 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2012
born2fuck: thank 190 for saying the truth, if a man is broke in nigeria, respect is automatically lost from a woman
Even if she want to respect you out of the love you both have shared, you may not be too bold to correct her on an obvious mistakes and also the bad influence of some friends and family members.
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Sagamite(m): 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I don't have to deal with Naija girls, I am straight too. kiss If we are going to keep it real about one...we need to keep it real about all.

Naija girls learn from Naija boys on how to act in public...after all Naija is a man's country. wink

Nah, the only Naija guys you can attribute such blame to are fucktards like D-Explorer and Dondav. tongue grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1021440/men-always-been-petty-missing/6#11931871
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Sagamite(m): 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2012
D-Explorer:

Oh yeah chap! You sure gonna clap at my folly because you got dead cells. LOL

Dude, change those cheap punks around you and walk up to a real naija girl and have the feeling of substance. Not those cheap things. I'm sure you know what am talking about kiddo? grin

No, person, what needs to happen is for you to book yourself in for a lobotomy so you can be more observant.

It is not great to be as dumb as you are.

Such dumbness makes you not worship your God. And we know who your God is. grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by MrsChima(f): 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2012
Sagamite:

Nah, the only Naija guys you can attribute such blame to are fucktards like D-Explorer and Dondav. tongue grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1021440/men-always-been-petty-missing/6#11931871

You gon take this D-explorer? grin grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Sagamite(m): 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

He better!

[Sharpens his knives]
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by DExplorer1: 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2012
Sagamite:

No, person, what needs to happen is for you to book yourself in for a lobotomy so you can be more observant.

It is not great to be as dumb as you are.

Such dumbness makes you not worship your God. And we know who your God is. grin
Oh yeah man, i know my God. The Big Man upstairs right? Saga, you're my fish, i know how to fry you. Now, bow to your King, dude. grin
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by vislabraye(m): 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2012
Its a good write up.
The best way to be an Alpha male is to have your own source of income, make plenty money and have the right connection.
Most at times the kind of jobs one does may not make him look so Alpha.
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by DExplorer1: 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

He's a lunkhead! I tame man-bitçhes like him wink
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Sagamite(m): 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2012
D-Explorer:

Oh yeah man, i know my God. The Big Man upstairs right? Saga, you're my fish, i know how to fry you. Now, bow to your King, dude. grin

You are a person!

The Big Man upstairs has told you to use a medium: Me. I am your equivalent to Jesus. Worship fooool!.

Now lets start the abattior process. grin

Okay, tell me the Naija girls you claim to move with. The ones that are not cheap punks.

person is about to be slayed.

Don't run as usual! grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Sagamite(m): 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2012
D-Explorer:

person, you run like a bitçh all the time. cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by ifihearam: 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2012
D-Explorer:

Where you dey since na?
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by vexx: 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2012
Na money yab man no be woman
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by MrsChima(f): 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2012
D-Explorer:

it looks like he is taming you. lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by hustla(m): 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2012
cdamsel: does it look like I ve plans 2 know u?4 all those una hungry girls way una dey meet,my father's pension is ur yearly salary,tell me wat more u ve 2 offer,even if I don't work 2day,I ve an inheritance so pls Bleep off jare :-
my vibrator works way beta dan ur dick dat looks like dat of a toothpick undecided wink

Pls is your father Dangote?
Pls who is your father?
Who on nairaland knows ya father?

Kindly answer these Questions or STFU!
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Sagamite(m): 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Watch the bitçh run! grin
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by DExplorer1: 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

The Big Man upstairs has told you to use a medium: Me. I am your equivalent to Jesus. Worship fooool!.

Now lets start the abattior process. grin

Okay, tell me the Naija girls you claim to move with. The ones that are not cheap punks.

person is about to be slayed.

Don't run as usual! grin
Ho, ho. I like frying you punk. You're one dumbas$ that makes a person a king. I rule over you, kiss my feet boy and don't let me say that again. You don't wanna know who your King move with, do you? You want your head on my golden plate? Gosh, I scared you? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by DExplorer1: 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2012
Sagamite:

person, you run like a bitçh all the time. cheesy
I can't stop frying you dumbo grin
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by DExplorer1: 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2012
ifihearam:

Where you dey since na?
Chai! The igwe1 of Politics section. I gentle o grin
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by DExplorer1: 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Nah! I know how to educate toddlers on matters arising. LOL
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Sagamite(m): 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2012
D-Explorer:

Ho, ho. I like frying you punk. You're one dumbas$ that makes a person a king. I rule over you, kiss my feet boy and don't let me say that again. You don't wanna know who your King move with, do you? You want your head on my golden plate? Gosh, I scared you? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

You are a delusional person!

Tell me the Naija girls you claim to move with. The ones that are not cheap punks. grin
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Udee1(f): 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

And why would I mess with a woman that's about as rich as I'm. ?? Do you know that most rich women are mostly unhappy??
Hmm so rich women are unhappy and broke girls are gold diggers, WHAT DO U WANT?
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2012
«follows»
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by DExplorer1: 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a delusional person!

Tell me the Naija girls you claim to move with. The ones that are not cheap punks. grin
You gonna start thinking dude. You just might regret the years you've wasted if i give you their attributes. Damn! Punk, roll with clean and classy naija girls, we got them all around the world. Oh you broke? LOL. I remain your King, nothing more bloody lunkhead *unfollows thread* grin
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by LesbianBoy(m): 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2012
Who gives a F(U)CK if they lose respect for men!.........ABEGI NEXT JOR!
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2012
what is it with all these rules for men to please women on nairaland front page of recent? angry u Nigerian women really think our worlds revolve around u to the extent we have nothing better to do than study a phd course on what u like and dont like? now let me tell u this once and for all and i dont care if it pisses yall off: A real man only see's women as leisure and a reward for his success and not the 'main thing' in his life when there is money to be made out there. so u crazy nairaland girls can stop withh all these self centred posts on Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Sagamite(m): 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2012
hornipipe: «follows»

D-Explorer, people do love blood. grin

They are here to watch the blood sport. grin

D-Explorer,

If you give an answer that lacks logic, I'll slaughter you!

If you lack objectivity or I think you are lacking objectivity, I'll slaughter you!

If you give an answer that lacks sense, I'll slaughter you!

In fact, you're gonna have to work absolutely bleeping hard not to be slaughtered, D-Explorer.

Now do you understand everything I just said?

[Pauses for the foool's acknowledgement]

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Because if you DON'T . . . . . . . . . I'll slaughter you!

Now, Mr conjectures and sophisms, you may . . . . enlighten me.* angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWhnZI_GIgg
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Sagamite(m): 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2012
D-Explorer:

You gonna start thinking dude. You just might regret the years you've wasted if i give you their attributes. Damn! Punk, roll with clean and classy naija girls, we got them all around the world. Oh you broke? LOL. I remain your King, nothing more bloody lunkhead *unfollows thread* grin

person, answer the question.

Tell me the Naija girls you claim to move with. The ones that are not cheap punks.

Don't be a pucci. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs39_dGIlWo

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by LesbianBoy(m): 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2012
akintun: I don't think rich men care if their women respect them.
Am telling you!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) / Hisbah Commission Weds Two Repentant Sex Workers In Bauchi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.