Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

It Is Advisable To Marry A Lady While Still In School. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Advisable To Marry A Lady While Still In School. (2847 Views)

Is It Advisable To Marry At 22-25 As A Man? / Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? / Is It Advisable To Date Your Neighbour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Advisable To Marry A Lady While Still In School. by Jilo83(m): 7:59am On Nov 20, 2012
I am 29yrs old n graduated in 2008, I'm presently working as manager in my late mother's company. I met this lady 3yrs ago, we love each other n our families support d relationship. The problem now is that I am ripe 4 marriage considering my age n achievements but she just gained admission dis yr n she finish in 2015 which 2 me is too long 4 me 2 wait. I love dis girl n i don't want 2 loose her. Pls, what can i do?
Re: It Is Advisable To Marry A Lady While Still In School. by drnoel: 8:13am On Nov 20, 2012
Wait....
Re: It Is Advisable To Marry A Lady While Still In School. by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 20, 2012
Very dicey!
Use the catch em young method but be sure she's willing to settle down so you don't run intp some serious problems later

1 Like

Re: It Is Advisable To Marry A Lady While Still In School. by fairygeh(f): 8:16am On Nov 20, 2012
You can marry her while she's still in school now grin people do it.
Re: It Is Advisable To Marry A Lady While Still In School. by k2039: 8:16am On Nov 20, 2012
Tell her what you just told us,if she cant wait,then you move on

It's just as simple as that,Don't make a mountain out of a molehill
Re: It Is Advisable To Marry A Lady While Still In School. by Girl846(f): 9:07am On Nov 20, 2012
You can marry her but you will have to postpone having a child till she is done school, otherwise her education would definitely be disrupted.

1 Like

Re: It Is Advisable To Marry A Lady While Still In School. by Mynd44: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2012
@OP, have you asked her what she thinks about this first? It is not bad marrying her but does she school in the state you live?

Having kids or now might be a problem

go you think you can handle a wife who has to go to school everyday and hangout with guys?

Ask these questions and more everyday
Re: It Is Advisable To Marry A Lady While Still In School. by fairygeh(f): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2012
[/b][b] go you think you can handle a wife who has to go to school everyday and hangout with guys?
Mynd what do u mean here?okay lets say she aint even a student and is working so he shouldnt marry her cos she might be hanging out with guys in her office?no matter what stage a lady is. schooling,working,doing business,she is bound to meet guys at every point but it is how she is able to handle guys and the situation that matters.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Advisable To Marry A Lady While Still In School. by Mynd44: 9:25am On Nov 20, 2012
I was referring to him and his insecurities, you have to admit that classmates are really close with one another and the OP might not really be comfortable with it.
I meant no disrespect
Re: It Is Advisable To Marry A Lady While Still In School. by Temi99(m): 10:17am On Nov 20, 2012
guy,becareful not to fall down on a wet tissue paper.
Re: It Is Advisable To Marry A Lady While Still In School. by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 20, 2012
I won't marry an undergraduate for personal reasons. No matter how strong the love between us , I would wait for her to finish and even help her get a job before talking marriage.
Re: It Is Advisable To Marry A Lady While Still In School. by Jilo83(m): 11:42am On Nov 20, 2012
All d contributns so far is ok, n i want 2 tell u dis is d 1st time on Nl dat ple give sincere advice. Thanks so much.
Re: It Is Advisable To Marry A Lady While Still In School. by Mynd44: 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2012
Jilo83: All d contributns so far is ok, n i want 2 tell u dis is d 1st time on Nl dat ple give sincere advice. Thanks so much.
What does that mean?
Re: It Is Advisable To Marry A Lady While Still In School. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
What does that mean?
hehe undecided
Re: It Is Advisable To Marry A Lady While Still In School. by Mynd44: 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2012
candygosh:
hehe undecided
Hey. I am back there oo
Re: It Is Advisable To Marry A Lady While Still In School. by Nnekacherry: 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
What does that mean?

hahahahaha
Re: It Is Advisable To Marry A Lady While Still In School. by Mynd44: 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2012
Nnekacherry:

hahahahaha
Not funny
Re: It Is Advisable To Marry A Lady While Still In School. by larrymoore(m): 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2012
Seek her consent n be back here.
Re: It Is Advisable To Marry A Lady While Still In School. by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2012
Jilo83,

Like others have said, have a talk with her. Let her indirectly know of your next step in the relationship.

Ask her if she can cope with school work and marriage together? Others have done it but can she?

Her answer will let you know what decision to take.

1 Like

Re: It Is Advisable To Marry A Lady While Still In School. by Jilo83(m): 10:39am On Nov 21, 2012
larrymoore: Seek her consent n be back here.
she agreed but d problem now is how 2 convince her parent most especially her father?
Re: It Is Advisable To Marry A Lady While Still In School. by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 21, 2012
if u guys agree to marry now just knw that the marriage will come wit its challenges (getting attention, financial issues, having children) and if u think u can handle it, you can go ahead wit it. if not, u should wait
Re: It Is Advisable To Marry A Lady While Still In School. by Mynd44: 10:53am On Nov 21, 2012
Jilo83: she agreed but d problem now is how 2 convince her parent most especially her father?
Another hurdle you must cross. Her father will want you to wait no doubt but it is worth the shot
Re: It Is Advisable To Marry A Lady While Still In School. by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
Hey. I am back there oo

Oh sure u are
Re: It Is Advisable To Marry A Lady While Still In School. by Mynd44: 10:57am On Nov 21, 2012
candygosh:

Oh sure u are
very sure
Re: It Is Advisable To Marry A Lady While Still In School. by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
very sure
Hehe angry
Re: It Is Advisable To Marry A Lady While Still In School. by Jilo83(m): 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
Another hurdle you must cross. Her father will want you to wait no doubt but it is worth the shot
may d Lord see us through. But I love dis girl n i know she does too(atleast 4 now).
Re: It Is Advisable To Marry A Lady While Still In School. by Mynd44: 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2012
Jilo83: may d Lord see us through. But I love dis girl n i know she does too(atleast 4 now).
well, I still think you should wait
Re: It Is Advisable To Marry A Lady While Still In School. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
well, I still think you should wait

wait but what for?
@op you dont have any problem na, just follow what the advisers above have given u jhor!
Re: It Is Advisable To Marry A Lady While Still In School. by Mynd44: 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2012
candygosh:

wait but what for?
@op you dont have any problem na, just follow what the advisers above have given u jhor!
did you see what he wrote, "at least for now" except you are sure and there is no doubt in your mind, don't go there
Re: It Is Advisable To Marry A Lady While Still In School. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
did you see what he wrote, "at least for now" except you are sure and there is no doubt in your mind, don't go there

am sure hes just confused grin grin
Re: It Is Advisable To Marry A Lady While Still In School. by Mynd44: 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2012
candygosh:

am sure hes just confused grin grin
There is no room for confusion here
Re: It Is Advisable To Marry A Lady While Still In School. by handmaid: 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2012
@mynd:
haba! go easy now
besides, if he knew what to do he wouldn't be here seeking advise!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? / Meet The Real-life Barbie: Valeria Lukyanova / Happy Runzgirl Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.