Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

What Every Mother Needs To Teach Her Daughter This 21st Century - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Every Mother Needs To Teach Her Daughter This 21st Century (3420 Views)

Is It Right For A Father To Kiss His Daughter This Way? (photo) / Words Of Advice From A Mother To Her Daughter / 24 Things A Mother Should Teach Her Daughter Before Marriage!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Every Mother Needs To Teach Her Daughter This 21st Century by acidtalk: 9:16am On Nov 20, 2012
What Every Mother Needs To Teach Her Daughter In The 21st Century

* Strive hard to be successful either Academically or in Business. Every man wants and strives to get a woman who is independent rather than a liability

* Never ever think you can trap a man with your body. A man who begins to dislike you will never want to get intimate with you.

* You can Never get a man to marry by trapping him with pregnancy. Even if he stays for a while, he will eventually run away after a while if he never truly loved you.

* Every man makes up his mind to have found the right wife only when he sees a woman who helps in manages his wealth and advices him on ways to become successful. Men look beyond the beauty of a woman when deciding to marry.

* A Man would always prefer to marry a divorce or widow who is independent and respectful than to settle down with a spinster who is dependent on him and badly behaved.

* If you meet a man who loves his family and friends never try to make the mistake of telling him to choose between you or them, he will always choose them instead of you. Instead try to work you way into the heart of those who he loves. If they love you, it automatically makes him love you more. (Do not try to pretend. People easily detects pretenders).

* You can never get a man to do anything by nagging. Men are like babies, the more you pet them the easier to get them to do favors done.

* A same man of 2,000 years ago is the same today. The only thing that has changed is the man of today is hungrier for success than 2,000 years ago. His love for food, women, sex, and social life is the same.

* Never Ever compare your boyfriend or husband with another man especially when condemning him. It is the fastest way for any man to hate a woman.

* The 2 most important secrets a woman must learn to be able to keep her man is to satisfy his stomach and bedroom needs. He doesn't mind dumping his pretty and gorgeous wife who doesn't meet this needs and settle for the not so beautiful house help who does.

* Every man is unique in his own way, compliment your man on those beautiful traits he has so he can become better on the others.

* Every man wants a submissive partner no matter her status in the society. If a woman doesn't submit to her husband she is likely to lose him faster than she thinks.

* Don't every try forcing any man to pick up home chores he hates or isn't used to. If you need a helping hand, ask him in a very soft way instead of nagging. Nagging never gets a man to do anything.

* Avoid behaviors has much as you can that will see your husband/partner rejecting you food or going to sleep out. Once he does it once, he will keep doing it and that is the beginning of him deciding to have a another concubine to replace the needs you provide to him.

4 Likes

Re: What Every Mother Needs To Teach Her Daughter This 21st Century by acidtalk: 9:32am On Nov 20, 2012
Other Similar Helpful Threads

Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women

https://www.nairaland.com/1107114/facts-fathers-never-tell-sons

Things Never To Do When You End A Relationship

https://www.nairaland.com/1106490/things-never-when-end-relationship

Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys

https://www.nairaland.com/1067543/why-ladies-prefer-date-married

Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon

https://www.nairaland.com/931219/ladies-avoid-behaviors-see-yourself

Ladies : Clear Sign To Know He Won't Marry You

https://www.nairaland.com/1032128/ladies-clear-signs-know-he

Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s

https://www.nairaland.com/1086018/advice-every-lady-early-20s

Reasons Why Some Women Will Never Get Married

https://www.nairaland.com/1030228/reasons-why-some-women-never

Traits You MUST Look Out For Before Saying "I DO" To Avoid Divorce

https://www.nairaland.com/920398/traits-must-look-out-before

Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment

https://www.nairaland.com/1067230/reasons-why-guys-avoid-commitment

Reasons Why Years Of Courtship Never Leads To Marriage

https://www.nairaland.com/1043763/reasons-why-years-courtship-never

2 Likes

Re: What Every Mother Needs To Teach Her Daughter This 21st Century by Pimples(m): 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2012
Nice write -Up
Though I wonder how many women know all this info
to me members of each sex are clueless as to the thought process of the other...........
Re: What Every Mother Needs To Teach Her Daughter This 21st Century by acidtalk: 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2012
Most mothers know but believe they are too sensitive issues to discuss with their daighters thereby allowing the poor girls make very vital and everlasting mistakes.
Re: What Every Mother Needs To Teach Her Daughter This 21st Century by acidtalk: 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2012
I hope our mothers are learning from this and passing the message across to their daughters? Ladies I hope you all are also learning from things and will never path away from these secrets.
Re: What Every Mother Needs To Teach Her Daughter This 21st Century by dubem3(m): 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2012
sometimes i wonder how you manage to make out time to write these things.
i must commend you,they are really nice write-ups. but you know the thing with us is that like the proverbial child who after agreeing to the fact that a snail killed his father and his mother also concurs that what he is holding in his hand is a snail...although we may know these things,we still tend to fall prey to simple antics relating to knowledge we already posess
Re: What Every Mother Needs To Teach Her Daughter This 21st Century by deols(f): 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2012
My mother didnt need to teach me any of these. I just know.

No.1 is the One thing no one else but my mama made me realise and that even has nothing to do with what a man wants. If you have a hardworking mother, being hardworking just seems normal-a general principle to life.
Re: What Every Mother Needs To Teach Her Daughter This 21st Century by acidtalk: 6:42am On Nov 22, 2012
That very same number is what so many mothers have misssed out and have misled their daughters. They tell them "look beautiful so that you can find a successful man and become successfull through him".
Some ladies believe the easiest and only way to become successful is to make money off a man.
Re: What Every Mother Needs To Teach Her Daughter This 21st Century by deols(f): 10:00am On Nov 22, 2012
acidtalk: That very same number is what so many mothers have misssed out and have misled their daughters. They tell them "look beautiful so that you can find a successful man and become successfull through him".
Some ladies believe the easiest and only way to become successful is to make money off a man.

I agree with you on that.
And kudos. I checked ur other threads
Re: What Every Mother Needs To Teach Her Daughter This 21st Century by acidtalk: 10:12am On Nov 22, 2012
Thanks ma'am, I am highly honored.
Re: What Every Mother Needs To Teach Her Daughter This 21st Century by Busybody2(f): 10:46am On Nov 22, 2012
Wow, I bow oh, you are a unique and fiercely intelligent versatile being, have stumbled upon some of your other write-ups in the business section too... Keep it up, may your wisdom and fountain of knowledge never run dry.

1 Like

Re: What Every Mother Needs To Teach Her Daughter This 21st Century by acidtalk: 10:52am On Nov 22, 2012
AMEEEN OH!
Thanks ma'am, I am honored. I strive to be better because of people like you guys who know the value.
Re: What Every Mother Needs To Teach Her Daughter This 21st Century by Busybody2(f): 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2012
acidtalk: AMEEEN OH!
Thanks ma'am, I am honored. I strive to be better because of people like you guys who know the value.

The 6 odd years i have been on NL has opened my eyes to how we Nigerians only like to celebrate and trumpet Narcissism and empty barrels one at that, so please don't stop what you are doing, you are like a breath of fresh air around here, and don't let 'em discourage you. Keep the flag flying wink
Re: What Every Mother Needs To Teach Her Daughter This 21st Century by acidtalk: 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2012
Once again, thank you ma'am. This same thing you are encouraging me for is what so many people especially the moderator in Romance doesn't like to sight my username.

The Nairaland I forsee or strive to have is one which people will go and be rest assured that no matter how their day went bad, it will always end on a splendid note when they get unto the site. A site where all the threads will be of positive benefit to everyone of all ages. But reasons best known to some people, the are discouraging Seun to make that great change due to their selfish interest. 7years is way too long for nairaland to keep producing silly and meaningless threads.

Thanks once again ma'am.
Re: What Every Mother Needs To Teach Her Daughter This 21st Century by Busybody2(f): 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2012
Wow, can't believe its the same once level headed Moderator you are inferring, haven't been to that romance section in months, well i guess its prolly that absolute power corrupting mechanism at play and we all know how power goes to the brain cheesy

You keep imparting wisdom to us as the spirit leads, those of us who have ears would willingly read and soak it in, thank you and remain blessed Sir smiley

1 Like

Re: What Every Mother Needs To Teach Her Daughter This 21st Century by acidtalk: 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2012
...Continuation

* No amount of Money or gift given to a man can buy his love and affection towards you.

* A man has no intention of marrying you when he is too scared to meet your parents and siblings.

* The best way to keep a man to respect you for life is to have control over your body.

* A woman should never show or act desperate to marry a man even when time is working against her.

* Every man needs a woman at one point or the other in his life so don't let any man make you believe he is doing you a favor.

* Never share all your secrets with your female friends. Almost all of them her happy when you are passing through a heart break and sad when your man showers you with love.

* Learn how to be a good cook and home maker. Your beauty, money and brains will never make up for your terrible cooking and home making skills. Good food and neat home is one sure way of making a man eager to come back to you.

* No man wants a man from a family filled with liability. As much as you can, keep your family problems and needs away from your man.

.o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice Urgently Please!! / I Beat My Wife For The First Time ( Regret) / Is It Still Important Teach Your Kids Your Tribal Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.