Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Emotionally And Financially Spent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotionally And Financially Spent (2419 Views)

How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice / Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emotionally And Financially Spent by bebe2007(m): 10:49am On Feb 07, 2008
My friend is in a stupid relationship. She is dating this very goregeous guy, very clean, well mannered and dead broke. He was rich before now, business went down and he is broke. Fair enough it happens. The guy is emotionally unavailable for her, he is only nice to her when he wants sex or money (from her observations). She gets to give him money for every thing. I do not have a problem with that but the thing is he is not in love with her, the relationship is going nowhere so why invest in it. He is a moslem, who claims to be engaged to anorther babe somewhere in Kenya, in his 40's and not married. [b]She is a christian in her late 20's. [/b]Been talking to her to give it up but she doesnt know how. I think she is carried away by his looks. Please guys look into this and advice accordingly. she will read your comments. Thank you
Re: Emotionally And Financially Spent by fabulous10(m): 11:06am On Feb 07, 2008
aboroko!!! wetin be ur own 4 another person own relationship. pple like u de spoil other pple home. mind ur own biz. tongue
Re: Emotionally And Financially Spent by sylvao2000(m): 11:29am On Feb 07, 2008
fabulous10:

aboroko!!! wetin be your own 4 another person own relationship. people like u de spoil other people home. mind your own biz. tongue

Nice one bro
Re: Emotionally And Financially Spent by Faitymine(m): 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2008
You be GBEBORUN bebe2007!
Wetin concern you, AMEBO!
grin grin grin
Re: Emotionally And Financially Spent by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2008
lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Emotionally And Financially Spent by Bestglo(f): 1:00pm On Feb 07, 2008
Faitymine:

You be GBEBORUN bebe2007!
Wetin concern you, AMEBO!
grin grin grin
lol
Re: Emotionally And Financially Spent by blackmann(m): 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2008
See as all of una just finish the poor babe. Agbaya gbogbo.

**quickly ducks out of site before everyone recharges their AK47s**
Re: Emotionally And Financially Spent by bebe2007(m): 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2008
Thats how alot of people fail exams cuz they do not bother to read questions before answering. So far so good  you guys havent read the post properly if you did you would not be asking me what my business is in their relationship. She came to me i didnt go poking into her business and if you read carefully thats if you can actually read, you would find out that i do not have a problem with the relationship, its just the fact that she feels used, her opinion not mine and am advising her based on what she has told me. Get that right and stop calling yourselves names.
Re: Emotionally And Financially Spent by MisterMan(m): 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2008
Let me quote u:
bebe2007:

My friend is in a stupid relationship. She is dating this very goregeous guy, very clean, well mannered and dead broke. He was rich before now, business went down and he is broke. Fair enough it happens. The guy is emotionally unavailable for her, he is only nice to her when he wants sex or money (from her observations). She gets to give him money for every thing. I think she is carried away by his looks. Please guys look into this and advice accordingly. she will read your comments. Thank you

What manner of a woman is your friend? I guess some bolts and screws are missing upstairs. Sorry if I sounded so insulting. That shows how ridicoulsy silly your friend appears to me. She is in a lose-lose situation while he is in win-win one. If what you said is correct, she will get ABSOTULY nothing at the end of the day. Obvioulsly, he needs a screw-mate and a source of easy cash. Because he is handsome. So what? Is he still going to be this handsome? The guy obviuosly is not intereeted in her. While is she wasting her time? She doesn't realise thar she is seriously wasting her time. A couple more years, she will hardly get anybody to make passes at her.

He would be nice only when he wants sex and money. That should tell her where she stands with him. Behind her, the guy will be making fun of her with his friends. So why does she waste her time? O woman, you are beautiful. Why ridicule and cheapen yourself? What makes her think she may not get better guy when (not if) he leaves. It is better for her to find somebody that really care and love her. Marriage is not a bed of roses. You need love to move past the rough edges. My candid opinion is that she should find her soul mate. She should find somebody who loves and appreciates her and not somebody who will see her as banging mate and a source of cash.

To those other men who replied, How could you be this mean? The poster obviously care about her friend. And because of this, God bless you my sister. As you care for your friend, may God care for you. This is not Gbeborun. I thought men that are this hare-brained have gone out of extinshion since 20th century
Re: Emotionally And Financially Spent by blackmann(m): 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2008
This is going to be interesting.

**grabs a chair, sets up pop-corn machine, crunch crunch, takes a sip of soda**
Re: Emotionally And Financially Spent by jkpretty(f): 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2008
bebe2007:

Been talking to her to give it up

keep telling her to give it up, cos she's definately in no relationship
Re: Emotionally And Financially Spent by bebe2007(m): 2:38pm On Feb 07, 2008
@Misterman

Cant thank you enuff, i have copied and pasted your respone and i have sent it off. She will read it and probably learn. Am grateful. Thanks
Re: Emotionally And Financially Spent by MisterMan(m): 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2008
I still have one or two things to contribute. Since you said she will read it, let me just address ger directly.

Since the guy does not love you, why waste your time. You don't seem to realise that your body clock is ticking away. If you think that you are still young, you are decieving your self.

Now there are two senerios here. It is either he marries you (which I seriously doubt) or he leaves you. If he leaves you, you will have to start all over again. Time is ticking away. The older you become, the harder it becomes to get your CHOICE.

Now if he marries you. I can see a lot of problems ahead. In marriage, it is best for two people who are in love to get married. Did you watch NTA Newsline last Sunday. If you missed it, here is the gist. A man beat her wife till she died. Imagine the kind of beating she must half recieved. It happened in Ilorin. They showed the corpse of the woman and the man also in police station.

I know what is going on in your head: Ah no, he is not that kind of person. He has never raised up his hand to beat me. I know better than you. Have you been hearing about Whitney Houston lately. Whitney was a gorgeous woman. She has everything. Fabouslously wealthy, famous, beautiful. Anything positive, she had it. However, she maid the greatest mistake of her life. A classical story of a good girl in love with a bad boy. It was terrible. See the picture below. That was her then and now (thankfully she has come back to her senses now and is divorced). Look at the wasted life, a lot of hearbreak, cries. Please do not let your own case be like that. Your life is too short to be wasted. Say good ridiance to bad rubbish.

See the following links please:
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/blockbuster/2006/july/15/blockbuster-15-07-2006-001.htm
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,26334,1534496,00.html
http://atlanta.about.com/od/celebrities/a/whitneydivorce.htm

Re: Emotionally And Financially Spent by uspry1(f): 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2008
Your friend is definitely desperate over BAD BOYS she chase based on the looks! BAD BOYS are always BAD BOYS no one (girls/boys) can change guys.

The looks are not always best when it comes to relationship. For strong relationship between two people connect that is based on:

[list]
[li]Trust[/li]
[li]Spirituality[/li]
[li]4 Characters[/li]
[list]
[li]Humility[/li]
[li]Kindness[/li]
[li]Responsibility[/li]
[li]Happiness[/li]
[/list]

[li]Personal Hygiene[/li]
[li]Communication Skill[/li]
[li]Personal Habits[/li]
[li]Strong Connections[/li]
[list]
[li]Good Chemistry and Compatibility[/li]
[li]Shared Common Interest[/li]
[li]Shared Common Life Goal[/li]
[li]Deeper Emotional[/li]
[li]Sexual Compatibility (refer the knowledge of sexuality)[/li]
[li]Agreed Financial Obligations/Compromise Equally[/li]
[/list]
[/list]

MOST BAD BOYS has no interest in committed relationships---just play games seeking for unsuspected girls in the name of SEX, SEX, SEX and MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!
Re: Emotionally And Financially Spent by chris2h(m): 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2008
Na wa o! (mutters to himself "this is interesting)
Re: Emotionally And Financially Spent by Scopium: 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2008
[size=13pt]I don't think it worth given all the clauses.
He's a muslim and she is not
He's in his 40s and she's in her late 20s
He's engaged and she's not.
He's not in love and she's madly in love a very bad equation
I suggest she moves on
[/size]
Re: Emotionally And Financially Spent by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2008
@poster
i wonder wat a young girl in her 20's is doing wt an old guy in his 40's,it beats my imagination
Re: Emotionally And Financially Spent by efuah(f): 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2008
jennykadry:

@poster
i wonder what a young girl in her 20's is doing wt an old guy in his 40's,it beats my imagination

the world is full of wonders my dear.
Re: Emotionally And Financially Spent by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2008

the world is full of wonders my dear.

@efuah

my sister how u take see dis kain thing,a girl in her 20's and a guy in his40's,abi seh na love is blind they go call dis one?na wao,love dis days no dey blind ,e dey wear goggles,with correct recommended glasses on top
Re: Emotionally And Financially Spent by almondjoy(f): 3:39pm On Mar 25, 2008
In his 40's? grin grin grin grin grin

A born again Christian lady in her 20's shagging a Sh-A-RIAL dude in his 40's. Hmmmmmmmmm, like angel Gabriel has to visit us personally in our dreams to tell us this relationship is pregnant with disaster?  Ah-ah? Na wah for some people oooooh. 

Na curse? Hen?

Water don pass garri ooooooooooh!

A fool at 40 is fool for ever!

@poster
Just explain to your friend say na God save her arse!

Thank you!
Re: Emotionally And Financially Spent by efuah(f): 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2008
lol grin. . . love is blind to only stupid/dumb people.
Re: Emotionally And Financially Spent by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2008
lol ;Dlove is blind to only stupid/dumb people.

u can never be more correct than this,blind love is for dumb people

@almond

lol,ah ah maybe d guy does not belong to d a fool at 40 category
Re: Emotionally And Financially Spent by almondjoy(f): 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2008
efuah:

lol grin. . . love is blind to only stupid/dumb people.

Wonders!  Infact the most shocking part is that the poster is not a 1-poster entry candidate.  A bonafide Nairaland member who should have known better by showing her friend all the numerous topics dealing with this kind of illegitimate stupidity and cerebral hemorrhage on Nairaland. I love when bonafide Nairaland members post shit instead of these fake 1-post re-entry candidates.

Wonders I say!  Wonders!

People can be so stupid!
Re: Emotionally And Financially Spent by efuah(f): 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2008
almondjoy:

Wonders!  Infact the most shocking part is that the poster is not a 1-poster entry candidate.  A bonafide Narialand member who should have known better by showing her friend all the numerous topics dealing with this kind of illegitimate stupidity and cerebral hemorrhage on Nairaland.

Wonders I say!  Wonders!

People can be so stupid!
That is why it is better we dnt rick our brains here sometimes, cus some people learn to forget.  Rational human is not suppose to learn n forget what he/she learnt. . . what's the need of reading then? I dnt waste ma time on such people. . . they easily piss me off. . . like my man will say; " i dnt have time to go all over again"!

happy Easter AJ! kiss
Re: Emotionally And Financially Spent by almondjoy(f): 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2008
jennykadry:

u can never be more correct than this,blind love is for dumb people

@almond

lol,ah ah maybe d guy does not belong to d a fool at 40 category

From all indications from this story. . . the dude has proved that he was a fool way before he turned 40. But you may be right.   It takes a stupid girl like this one here to make a fool at forty to feel like a young fool again.  I think the girl is worse.  A fool at 20 is a fool for ever! Only a fool can attract a fool  The only exception to the law that says opposites attract.

Chai!  A sha-rial dude for that matter? undecided

@poster's friend. . . .

If you are reading this. . . .please go to the nearest psychiatric unit for a complete cognitive evaluation.  Frankly ma dear. . .you are denser than the london fog in mid January!

How I go go dey shag a sharial dude even for the fun of it? Gash!

If you do not know where you are coming from. . . and you do not know where you are. . . . .you can never know where you are going.

This lady is totally disconnected from reality and should be screened for the existence of a brain tumor!
Re: Emotionally And Financially Spent by squirrel20(f): 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2008
Please tell your friend to wake up from her sleep and move on with her life, she is not getting any younger. before she knows it, she'll be 39 and still be waiting for this man who would have had children somewhere else with another person,  please just tell her to move on with her life. time waits for nobody
Re: Emotionally And Financially Spent by almondjoy(f): 3:59pm On Mar 25, 2008
efuah:

That is why it is better we dnt rack our brains here sometimes, cus some people learn to forget. Rational human is not suppose to learn n forget what he/she learnt. . . what's the need of reading then? I dnt waste ma time on such people. . . they easily piss me off. . . like my man will say; " i dnt have time to go all over again"!

happy Easter AJ! kiss

Happy Easter ma dear sister! Well let us wait for updates! grin
Re: Emotionally And Financially Spent by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 25, 2008
time waits for noboby

especially women
Re: Emotionally And Financially Spent by efuah(f): 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2008
jennykadry:

especially women
every living thing!
Re: Emotionally And Financially Spent by SENATORJD(m): 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2008
hmmmmmmmmm, she is in a stupid relationship,
c as u finish the gal, na say she no get sense be that wey she dey foolish relationship.
then let her "get her shoes on and hit the road" it aint worth all the trouble
Re: Emotionally And Financially Spent by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2008
Frankly ma dear. . .you are denser than the london fog in mid January!

@almond
lol grin pls dont make me lasugh out intestine, u funny ooooo grin grin grin honestly i think d babe is d crazy person in dis matter,she needs to re-wash her brains,i cant believe nigeria is harbouring this kinda citizen,infact i tot naija babes were smart,dis one is a disgrace to babe-hood,infact shame dey catch m say naija babe fit be like dis
Re: Emotionally And Financially Spent by Frando29(m): 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2008
I wonder why gals always undo themselves, even when they are seeing the handwriting on the wall just for the sake of marriage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black And Fair Chiks, Which Is Better? / Snog, Marry And Avoid. / Two Lawyer's Love Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.