Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? (20607 Views)

What Does It Mean When Ladies Can't Look At A Guy Straight In The Eye? / When Ladies Declare Their Undying Love (PHOTO) / Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You (2) (3) (4)

Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Caseless: 11:53am On Nov 22, 2012
Y@, u are the only lady in the viewing centre in midst of hudred boys...u nor de fear ra'pists?
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 22, 2012
caseless: Y@, u are the only lady in the viewing centre in midst of hudred boys...u nor de fear ra'pists?
hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Bros if no b say ur name no b caseless i 4 don make case wit u sinceeeeeeee. Free dat babe oo
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by dublinkmy6: 11:58am On Nov 22, 2012
If she's not my wife, i'll carefully look for a physical fault on her body that makes her ugly, then abuse her using that. My wife? if it's an unbearable insult, haa, i will lock the door, wrestle with her till she's weak, then i'll UnCloth her, if possible tie her to some structure, and .... do the thing wild or gentle depending on how .our argument/discussion goes.
#I must win whichever way.
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by noskybanj(m): 11:58am On Nov 22, 2012
Women are very sensitive. Make a reasonable statement nd walk. WHEN A MAN STOOPS SO LOW 2 EXCHANGE WORDS OR INSULTS WITH A WOMAN, WHO THEN IS THE MAN BETWEEN THEM

Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by duality(m): 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2012
see the hypocritical meekness on display

Even the ones who won't hesitate to engage a bus conductor in a fisticuffs because of change/balance are even talking more.

seems people are forgetting that ladies these days are becoming more hardened and less emotional.

I don't say beat a woman..oh
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by noskybanj(m): 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2012
dublinkmy6: If she's not my wife, i'll carefully look for a physical fault on her body that makes her ugly, then abuse her using that. My wife? if it's an unbearable insult, haa, i will lock the door, wrestle with her till she's weak, then i'll UnCloth her, if possible tie her to some structure, and .... do the thing wild or gentle depending on how .our argument/discussion goes.
hmmm, can't really believe u saying dat. A man does nt av 2 win always oo
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2012
dublinkmy6: If she's not my wife, i'll carefully look for a physical fault on her body that makes her ugly, then abuse her using that. My wife? if it's an unbearable insult, haa, i will lock the door, wrestle with her till she's weak, then i'll UnCloth her, if possible tie her to some structure, and .... do the thing wild or gentle depending on how .our argument/discussion goes.
hahahahahahahaha bros u b warri boy?
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by tucker12(m): 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2012
Just walk away. Trust me.
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2012
duality: see the hypocritical meekness on display

Even the ones who won't hesitate to engage a bus conductor in a fisticuffs because of change/balance are even talking more.

seems people are forgetting that ladies these days are becoming more hardened and less emotional.

I tink dis is a point,a very nice point. Ladies ar becumin less emotional nowadays. Honestly,exchanging words wit ladies or laying hands on them is uncivilised bt am so much concerned abt our ladies. They bear d responsibilities of d nation due to their emotional nature bt 2day their emotional feelings ar fading away. So, I bliv d way ladies ar treated wit dia modern nature shuld enhance.

I tink dis is a point,a very nice point. Ladies ar becumin less emotional nowadays. Honestly,exchanging words wit ladies or laying hands on them is uncivilised bt am so much concerned abt our ladies. They bear d responsibilities of d nation due to their emotional nature bt 2day their emotional feelings ar fading away. So, I bliv d way ladies ar treated wit dia modern nature shuld enhance. U knw wot i mean.
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by shadrach77: 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2012
the question you as a guy need to ask yourself is "how did i end up with an insultive lady?". If you have a wife who constantly insults you then you probably deserve what you are getting because you willingly allowed her into your life. For me, once i realise you are the insultive type, i won't even ask you out let alone date you, and if i mistakenly entered into a relationship with you and discover you are insultive, i won't hesitate to terminate such a relationship before it progresses further. The problem with most guys is that they allow their emotions and their sexual desire to determine their decision-making and they end up paying the price of that mistake for the rest of their lives smiley smiley smiley

Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2012
shadrach77: the question you as a guy need to ask yourself is "how did i end up with an insultive lady?". If you have a wife who constantly insults you then you probably deserve what you are getting because you willingly allowed her into your life. For me, once i realise you are the insultive type, i won't even ask you out let alone date you, and if i mistakenly entered into a relationship with you and discover you are insultive, i won't hesitate to terminate such a relationship before it progresses further. The problem with most guys is that they allow their emotions and their sexual desire to determine their decision-making and they end up paying the price of that mistake for the rest of their lives smiley smiley smiley
anoda nice point bt what if she succeeded in hiding her insults until u get married cos it happens all d tym. When u date her,she becums a dove wen u get her married she becums a lion. What wil u do in dat case?
shadrach77: the question you as a guy need to ask yourself is "how did i end up with an insultive lady?". If you have a wife who constantly insults you then you probably deserve what you are getting because you willingly allowed her into your life. For me, once i realise you are the insultive type, i won't even ask you out let alone date you, and if i mistakenly entered into a relationship with you and discover you are insultive, i won't hesitate to terminate such a relationship before it progresses further. The problem with most guys is that they allow their emotions and their sexual desire to determine their decision-making and they end up paying the price of that mistake for the rest of their lives smiley smiley smiley
anoda nice point bt what if she succeeded in hiding her insults until u get married cos it happens all d tym. When u date her,she becums a dove wen u get her married she becums a lion. What wil u do in dat case?
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by hunkydory(m): 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2012
When woman insults you,as a guy the best thing to do is walk away from her.
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2012
If with gentleman behaviour,your fat bank account and thick biceps, triceps and six packs you are insulted by a woman then you are dealing with a psycho,cut her loose but on the hand strive to have the aforementiond qualities. On thecourse of getting all these qualities please ignored all insult.
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2012
Deleted
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2012
Dr young: If with gentleman behaviour,your fat bank account and thick biceps, triceps and six packs you are insulted by a woman then you are dealing with a psycho,cut her loose but on the hand strive to have the aforementiond qualities. On thecourse of getting all these qualities please ignored all insult.
nice bt nt all guys has fat accounts.
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2012
What will I do, beat her up? That's me insulting myself more. So I walk away. There are times I give a very good shout without insulting.
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by iAMsuccess(m): 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2012
I will ssslaaap the taste out of that insulting cavity angry

Posted using calculator
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by goddyjay(m): 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2012
all i'll do is laugh to reflect the stupidity in what she has done tongue tongue tongue grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by shadrach77: 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2012
Chukskalidon:

Well, if you are very prayerful and observant, you will notice her bad attitude no matter how hard she tries to hide it. Like they say, attitude is just like smoke. It can't be hidden for long. The fact still remains most men chose to ignore the glaring signs because they lack self control and they are driven by their sexual desires. For example, if a woman is always refusing to apologise whenever she offends you, that is a sign for you to know that their will be trouble in future but some men would ignore such signs as long as they are getting regular 'toto'.

And for those who are saying, 'i will just ignore her, when she insults me', you are harming yourself because when you are getting abused constantly, it affects you psychologically and weakens your ego. You can decieve yourself by saying you are "ignoring" her but the verbal abuse will get to you in the long run embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2012
[/color][quote author=iAMsuccess]I will ssslaaap the taste out of that insulting cavity angry

Posted using calculator[/quote[color=#990000][quote author=iAMsuccess]I will ssslaaap the taste out of that insulting cavity angry

Posted using calculator[/quote
[quote author=iAMsuccess]I will ssslaaap the taste out of that insulting cavity angry

Posted using calculator[/quotejesus! Easy o abeg
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2012
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2012
sanb: Well as far as I know, not all women have a problem with apologising. I for one haven’t got that problem. When you say “Naija gal no fit apologise, lie lie” that’ll be generalising and that ain’t right. Not every woman; be it a Nigerian woman or other women in other countries; have that problem...they apologise without making a force i.e. they do it freely....

guys u bliv her? Am jst abt to date her type
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by wissezy: 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2012
Na beating go follow.
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2012
hahahahahahahahahahaha am loving some bold dudes here [quote author=wissezy]Na beating to follow
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by MeGaStReEt: 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2012
I'll walk away
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by ciphoenix: 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2012
If it was undeserved, i'd walk away and the familiarity bar drops from then on. There's no point proven by exchanging words or resorting to violently handling her.
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by manny4life(m): 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2012
I'm immune to insults anyways, but when your insults crosses the line by insulting a loved one like my mom, and the harsh words that follows suit, you're sure gonna get a good slap for that. Ladies got to be modest in their insults grin grin grin
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by kingsceemark(m): 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2012
Chukskalidon: 
I dnt really fancy that
The thing touch you?
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by FlamingGun: 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2012
Tell her not to be mad, make peace with her and hug her. Works all the time for me!

FG
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by tommywise: 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2012
DEAL WITH POVERTY AND EARN HER RESPECT
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by daroz(m): 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2012
xynerise:
Poverty is the major cause of insult. So Work hard today so u wont end up like Papa Kafaya

you are on point, but that does not answer the question.
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2012
daroz:

you are on point, but that does not answer the question.
that is it. It dosen't giv all d anrwers needed

Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. / Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? / Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51