Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders (31708 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 6:39am On Nov 30, 2012
Sagamite:

Oya if e dey pain you that much, we will make it official.

Hmm, that means I would have to call Wasiu and Ramofu to come and build a new mud hut in the compound.

! angry angry

Just make sure this her "promotion" does not affect my "quality time" with you!

Infact, better increase am from 1 day to 2 whole days, else me too go decamp over to Team Rudy.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 30, 2012
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 7:29am On Nov 30, 2012
Haha! cheesy grin grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 7:49am On Nov 30, 2012
Saga come see coup o. Madam CC, money no go kii u. Lol

grin grin grin

@ RudySmith,

Bia, u sure say u be newbie so? Me dey suspect u o. cheesy
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 30, 2012
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 30, 2012
LMAO@ madam world peace .....and men wonder why we women are indecisive in nature especially when it comes to what we want e.g going to the shops and spending 4 hours looking for just one jean. It did not start now oo, it started right from the very beginning grin like madam world peace who has just changed her mind in a space of two weeks grin.

I bet you her brother ready knew months ago what he wanted for Xmas and has stuck to it.

Just be quiet ooo CC, I have a feeling that 2 days to Xmas she will add one more item to that list
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 30, 2012
All these women( yes you, Efe and tgirl) that will not leave my saga. What arrant nonsense angry
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 30, 2012
Shuo! So CC na Iya oko bournvita shocked
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by jaybee3(m): 9:58am On Nov 30, 2012
naijababe: Shuo! So CC na Iya oko bournvita shocked
I kinda have something in common with you ya know
Me and iyawo are also both engineers
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 30, 2012
jay bee:

Baba alaaye! Na on my knees I dey o. Gbogbo bigz couples grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 10:05am On Nov 30, 2012
Loving this thread! cheesy
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by jaybee3(m): 10:08am On Nov 30, 2012
naijababe:

Baba alaaye! Na on my knees I dey o. Gbogbo bigz couples grin
Alaye for where?
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 10:14am On Nov 30, 2012
jay bee:

He finally responds. Is that a positive sign? grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by RudySmith(m): 12:24pm On Nov 30, 2012
y me: ^^^^ Where can I get the form?
I deserve more than being a concubine and I don't see how I can compete with his other wives/concubines angry

O beautiful one, you *and all the other ladies* certainly deserve much more than being treated as second rated individual by this man. You need 2 b treated like the queen that you are, from a king *that Sagamite is not*. abeg get your application form below, fill it up and send it back to me with your photo for quick processing.
Believe me, the last place on earth u will b taken to is a *mud hut*.

Efemena_xy:
! angry angry

Infact, better increase am from 1 day to 2 whole days, else me too go decamp over to Team Rudy.

Sweet Efemena, why r u still giving this heart criminal a chance? why should you settle for 1day when you could be cherished for the whole week? decamping is *not* an option, it is a must in order to get your sanity and respect back.

Tgirl4real: Saga come see coup o. Madam CC, money no go kii u. Lol

grin grin grin

@ RudySmith,
Bia, u sure say u be newbie so? Me dey suspect u o. cheesy

now you understand why my identity has to remain secret for the reality show. I still want to join o, ARMNAS no go carry last!

jennykadry: All these women( yes you, Efe and tgirl) that will not leave my saga. What arrant nonsense angry

You are at the top of ARMNAS list of people to convert, pls do take great consideration in the application form below.
And we want to thank all the ladies who have sent an email requesting further information about Armnas. You are all special to us.

Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 12:42pm On Nov 30, 2012
rudy! Rudy!! RUDY!!! RUDY!!!![size=18pt]RUDY!!!![/size]

Na you Biko!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
Sagamu, you are finished! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

General Rudy, na your back I dey o, that application form na die.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 1:26pm On Nov 30, 2012
naijababe: Sagamu, you are finished! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

General Rudy, na you back I dey o, that application form na die.

Nor mind am. Rudy wan kill person with laff!

~ Skin colour: Bleached cheesy

~ Hair style: Gorimapa shocked cheesy

~ Employment Status: Gold digger grin grin grin

~ Further information: Would you like to get our Sagamite Juju cleansing package?? shocked shocked shocked grin grin

My concluding analysis: Definitely not a newbie - no way... cheesy
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2012
^ Civil status nko? Coogar/ Sugarmummy grin I don laff tire, my bele do dey pain me grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by firestar(f): 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2012
Wha....!
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2012
Sagamite: Oya, my Ifa people are ready. angry

This guy is crazy! grin cheesy
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Idowuogbo(f): 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2012
jidegirl12:

This guy is crazy! grin cheesy
Extremely crawzzzzzziee!!! grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by slimyem: 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
Na wa o...@ the form..
ARMNAS business is serious business...!!
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2012
Infact, I got nothing to day.

grin grin grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2012
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by yme1(f): 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Mud hut? ROFLOL.

Yme, don't u think u are better off as a concubine. grin grin

I just want two pieces of Land in sagamu jare and the only way to get that is to be his wife angry
lol

Sagamite:

Oya if e dey pain you that much, we will make it official.

Hmm, that means I would have to call Wasiu and Ramofu to come and build a new mud hut in the compound.
Mud hut? angry angry angry
RudySmith is giving you a good run sweetheart and I am tempted to go with him
I don't need to remind you that I'm the best woman you have got(bedwise, foodwise and companionshipwise cheesy tongue), so step up your GAME honey angry
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by yme1(f): 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
Tgirl4real: [size=16pt]MEET THE NAIJAFOLKS[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1114121/nairaland-online-reality-family-show#13180347
I am nominating
JAYBEE, DAYOKANU AND DEBOSKY
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by yme1(f): 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2012
Efemena_xy:

! angry angry

Awon badt belle angry
angryangryangryangryangry Biko go and find your own MAN tongue lol
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by slimyem: 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2012
Tgirl4real: [size=16pt]MEET THE NAIJAFOLKS[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1114121/nairaland-online-reality-family-show#13180347
aww..
Love how the naijafolks do little bits of communication in Yoruba with the kids ...and lol @ "oyant"cheesysmiley
...interesting!!
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2012
Naijababe where are you ! so I can try that coste strap on your succulent body part ....dont do that again o...! I dey vex angry

She is a princess o!
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2012
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2012
jidegirl12: Naijababe where are you ! so I can try that coste strap on your succulent body part ....dont do that again o...! I dey vex angry

She is a princess o!

Abeg no vex o, we have made a pact that we will do no more coste smacking. We spat and shook hands on it sef.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Odunnu: 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2012
So Mr Cork isnt a member of ARMANAS? I'm not in at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Stay In Your Own Lane When Newly Married? / Best Way to Punish Kids? / My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.