Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,028 members, 7,866,886 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work (11585 Views)

Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by truthislight: 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2012
Ubenedictus: oh! "God gave satan time to proof" is dat nt ur point? As if God was ignorant of satan's plans and intent.

oh! Really?

my friend go and rest.

Stop twisting my post cus all i wanted is clearly spelt out.

The time of proof is not for God to know but for other creatures to see if satan's stance and accusations are the best way forward.
as i had already said in those post,

stop twisting and implying what i did not say to me.
Peace
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2012
seriallink: @Truthislight,

I agree with you. Mr. Ube is fond of twisting people's words. I was really pissed when he acussed me of what I never wrote anywhere on this thread.

That was why I had to just get him so he can amend his ways. Never again will I engage him in any debate! I understand his frustrations & hates for non-catholics and people who do not agree with their dogmas. He carries beefs from one thread to the other. I hate that. Infact that was the reason I stopped debating italo!
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2012
truthislight:

now lets see how you do in the scale of honesty.

This is the post you use in accusing me and Serialink, it will show how and what sort of person you are:

Did i say in this post that "God needed to give Adam time to proof" something or it was satan i had said?

But RCC Ubenedictus that learned from satan the liar has twisted my word to say that i had said that God needed to Give Adam more time.

@Serialink

you now can see what satan has done to some so call christian that the resorted to lies as to proof their lying stance.

Now you know and can see the sort of person he is and we are dealing with here.

This is my words against Yours in black and white.

compare that to your lies below:

you see your life?

Like father like.

The father of the lie is satan.
u remember wat i told u wen u started d name calling?
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2012
truthislight:

am not really aware of the virtouseness of this statement!

Likes did what?

"Like" pains you?

*sigh*

what sort of mind is in you!
"virtouseness" right? Oh show me where d post lacks "virtouseness"!
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2012
truthislight:

thank you my brother.

You took the words out of my mouth.

They worship satan and blame God.

He he came here to proof that point and failed and is turning around to lie against other people.

He has been proved to be a liar just like his father, the father of the lies.
words form a xtian, very interesting! Ur name calling skills are exceptional and ur manners a disaster!

1 Like

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2012
truthislight:

God did not destroy satan immediate to give room for all thecontrasting statement/challenges that was made in Eden.

To give satan an opurtunity to proof that man disobedience to God will result in a better situation than being obedient.

With the failures we have seen so far, it is obvious that satan has fail in all his utterances that Adam is better off listening to him instead.
since d twister tag has come out of the name calling bag then let me quote ur words! God didnt distroy satan... "to give satan the opportunity to proof that man disobedience..."
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2012
obadiah777: YEAH THE DAY I SEE THAT POPE OPEN A BIBLE IS THE DAY I WILL JUMP FROM A 5 STOREY BUILDING HEAD FIRST grin grin ALL HE DOES IS SWING THAT HIS INCENSE LAMP grin grin
nah! U wont see him open d bible during mass, a deacon or priest usually helps him with that. He usually comes futher to give his homily.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by truthislight: 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2012
Ubenedictus: words form a xtian, very interesting! Ur name calling skills are exceptional and ur manners a disaster!

well, i will say am sorry for the "father of the lie" aspect i refered to you.

But it was very annoying seeing my words being twisted.
Peace
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 11:29pm On Dec 02, 2012
Didnt see this coming!
seriallink: @Truthislight,

I agree with you. Mr. Ube is fond of twisting people's words.
mind to prove that point?
I was really pissed when he acussed me of what I never wrote anywhere on this thread.
and that is what?

That was why I had to just get him so he can amend his ways. Never again will I engage him in any debate!
amen
I understand his frustrations & [b]hates for non-catholics and people who do not agree with their dogmas. He carries beefs from one thread to the other.
interesting! I consider d bolded an insult, if u are unhappy wit me come forth and speak! What is d meaning of d above? Thruout my stay in NL can u point out where i hv show "hatred" simply because of demominations or can u show me where i hated sum1 because we dont share d same blives? D above is simply bearing false witness and that i hate. If u have a beef wit me come out nd speak cos i dont remember having any wit u! The beef u claim is a figment of ur imagination and the hatred u see is d one from ur heart!
I hate that. Infact that was the reason I stopped debating italo!
amen

1 Like

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2012
ijawkid: I think the apocryphal writings are to be blamed for all these hysteria...........

Because it seems buzugee and some persons are actually telling us that our almighty GOD is BAD and wicked and that satan is not to be blamed for the wickedness prevalent in the world.............SMH!!!!!!.......

and wu said that? Aren't u bearing false witness? And where did d deuterocanonical books say d bolded u wrote above? U are again bearing false witness
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 11:55pm On Dec 02, 2012
And to my question whether God was ignorant that satans plans was nuts and so God had to wait and see u wrote:
truthislight:
satan started in heaven.
The one who troubles them day and night.
Since Adam was a freewill entity he has to put the symbol of his authority in the Garden so that as long as Adam keep obedient to him he will not fall for satan as some other angels in heaven had followed satan.
Roman 16:16- to whomever you obey such is you master.
As long that Adam keep obedience to God by not eating from the tree God remain with him, so when he disobeyed God abandon him.
But for satan to proof his challenge to God that Adam will be better off eating the fruit time was needed to proof whose principle was better for man.

If God had kill satan the challenge will not have been answered.

Infact it would have appeared that God was a cruel dictator that abuses his power and kills whomever opposes him.
the earlier question was why God didnt distroy satan, ur ealier answer was dat God wanted satan to prove sumtin, my question: was God ignorant of satan's plan that he would want a proof from satan? Ur answer: but for satan to proof his challenge to God that adam will be better off eating d fruit time was needed to proof whose principle was better for man this was d statement that really disturbed me, it sounds as if u are saying God and satan are in a contest of wu had d best principle! That just cannot work!!! God already knew satans plans he already knew d results by his ominiscience so he didnt need satan "to proof his challenge that man will be better off". U can b look 4 proof of sumtin u already know.
At present u are claiming that the proof was for d creatures but that isnt what ur above statement says!!
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 12:07am On Dec 03, 2012
An since u are talking of twisting
truthislight:

Adam was a free moral Agent or freewill agent.

What is the use of freewill if Adam could not exercised it?

If you should build a toy car with a remote control and then remote controlled it into a ditched after which you pulled it out and smartched it for falling into the ditch.

Between you and the toy car who is insane?
Are you not the one that drove it into the ditched?

If Adam was predestined to eat the fruit, it would mean insanity on Yahweh's part to come and punish him with death including his children that has all been predestined also since he did the predestination in the firstt place. Who is fooling who?

Friend, set your theory/theology right and stop painting Yahweh black.

That i love and can play music does not mean that i will be playing music 24/7, 30days a month/ 365days a year till infinity.

^^^ No

there is time for every thing.

I will play music and also do other things.

We are created in God's image.

Yahweh does only what that pleases him in justice and love.

He says his face is toward the righteouse and the unrighteouse are something detestable to him his eye does not behold evil.

Yes, if he wishes, he can foretell the future like in the case of Jesus coming to earth and Giving us a kingdom.

That does not mean that he does not endowed his intelligent creatures with dignity to decide what to do.

If satan feels that God predestine every person why did he go and tempt Adam and succeeded and went for Jesus and fail?

The truth is that satan knows that Yahweh does not predestined human and that is why he goes and tempt them to fall.

He only offered Job protection and not that he had predestined Job, so, satan only ask that the protection be removed.

Yes, satan needed worship from Yahweh's intelligent creatures and has started out in heaven, but Adam had a choice on who to obey and hence the instructions.

Yahweh is a God of Justice Job 34:10-12

^^^

"Yahweh is a God of justice and does not pervat judgment, according to the way earthling man acts so God will reward him"
u brought point that werent under discussion! Including predestination
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 12:12am On Dec 03, 2012
And this is where u 1st accused me of twisting.
truthislight:

i dont know how this ^^^ translate to what you had said "that God knows the end from the beginning of everything and how it will turn out"

meaning that Yahweh already knows/created Adam that satan will test him and Adam will fall right from the start.

That is all we have is the way Yahweh predestined it to be.
how does ominiscience mean predestination?

Why twist the meaning of what you had said?

was this not what you had said to me:

^^^ is what i mean, the other is a comaflag.

you will change like a camelaeon?

It also means that there is nothing like the original sin since all is a stage by Yahweh.
where did i say dis?

You completely contradicted the bible and called God a liar.

May be that is what you learnt in your.......
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 12:37am On Dec 03, 2012
Boomark:

Awake didn't see predestination in the bible and it does not teach it. So tell us what your bulletin saw and added in the bible.
and here bookmark say predestination isnt biblical! Where is bookmark??
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 12:42am On Dec 03, 2012
seriallink:

I get your point. But Mr. Ube is not saying the same. He believes in predestination and also believe that the fall of man was pre-planned! That would make God a liar, you know?

Well, like I said, there is a huge difference between your interpretations of scripture and the normal thing I read from the scripture. Maybe, as time goes on, I'll get to understand where you are coming from!
u were talking abt twisting, where did the bolded come from?
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 12:48am On Dec 03, 2012
Boomark:

he was caught in the act!
and here we go! From boomark wu say predestination isn't biblical!
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 12:56am On Dec 03, 2012
truthislight:
my friend go and rest.
Stop twisting my post cus all i wanted is clearly spelt out.
The time of proof is not for God to know but for other creatures to see if satan's stance and accusations are the best way forward.
as i had already said in those post,
stop twisting and implying what i did not say to me.
Peace
interesting! You certainly didnt say d bolded at the beginning. Now here comes another question, u are saying At present that God wanted to show the creatures that satan is a crook, which of d creatures?

2 Likes

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 3:54am On Dec 03, 2012
Na ur yawa be that. I no get time for babylonic gist!

1 Like

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by truthislight: 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ubenedictus: since d twister tag has come out of the name calling bag then let me quote ur words! God didnt distroy satan... "to give satan the opportunity to proof that man disobedience..."

proving to God has to do with satan showing for all to see that what he satan said was the truth and what Yahweh said was false.

This practically of course.

Over the years satan has been on this and that is why he is called "the ruler" of the world.

We all, both human and spirit creatures have seen that satan has fail and that is why we are praying that God's kingdom comes.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by truthislight: 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ubenedictus: interesting! You certainly didnt say d bolded at the beginning. Now here comes another question, u are saying At present that God wanted to show the creatures that satan is a crook, which of d creatures?

what with you?

Are you pain or something.

Serialink said "you were caught in the act", instead of you addressing him, you talked about bookmark and predestination, was that the point of Serialink?

I hate this kind of people.

What i have said is very plain for some one with an honest heart.
Peace
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Boomark(m): 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ubenedictus: and here bookmark say predestination isnt biblical! Where is bookmark??

My dear, why i said that is that you are switching from prescient to predestination. And also a guy told me that if one jumps off from a hill and dies, that God has destined him to die like that. So i was wondering if it is what they teach you people in church.

1 Like

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by truthislight: 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2012
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by truthislight: 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2012
Boomark:

My dear, why i said that is that you are switching from prescient to predestination. And also a guy told me that if one jumps off from a hill and dies, that God has destined him to die like that. So i was wondering if it is what they teach you people in church.
but that is what they teach them in church.

Though he will denied it here to deceive the sheeple.

1 Like

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 04, 2012
@Truthislight, I can help but ask, did you at anytime claimed that God doesn't know the result of Satan's temptation to man or ignorant of anything?

Since I started following this thread, I haven't seen it in any of your post where you 'claimed' that God isn't 'omniscience' or 'ignorant of anything', yet you are being accused falsely, and the disingenuous accuser still claims he never accused or misinterpreted you at anytime! *Smh*
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2012
seriallink: Na ur yawa be that. I no get time for babylonic gist!
hmm...na u know!
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2012
truthislight:

proving to God has to do with satan showing for all to see that what he satan said was the truth and what Yahweh said was false.

This practically of course.

Over the years satan has been on this and that is why he is called "the ruler" of the world.

We all, both human and spirit creatures have seen that satan has fail and that is why we are praying that God's kingdom comes.
proving to God=proving to creatures! Wow very interesting!
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2012
truthislight:

what with you?

Are you pain or something.

Serialink said "you were caught in the act", instead of you addressing him, you talked about bookmark and predestination, was that the point of Serialink?
I hate this kind of people.
What i have said is very plain for some one with an honest heart.
Peace
oh! Now it seems u are d 1 in pains, d post u quoted wasnt refering to serialink it was 4 u. Y do u hv a problem wit answering ur posts?
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2012
Boomark:

My dear, why i said that is that you are switching from prescient to predestination.
where did i 'switch' from prescient to predestination? D problem is that u were presuming and at the end u lied by saying predestination isnt biblical.
And also a guy told me that if one jumps off from a hill and dies, that God has destined him to die like that. So i was wondering if it is what they teach you people in church.
that is btw u and 'a guy', it is really annoying to bring ur discussion wit 'a guy' to this one!
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2012
truthislight:

well then, that is how satan came to bear the names he is called.

Slanderer and opposer.

Satan and devil.
Peace
INDEED, MY KIND SIR undecided
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2012
Boomark:

seun must give me what i want or i will bribe muki.

Can't you see? This is unbearable.
grin grin grin
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
Ubenedictus: nah! U wont see him open d bible during mass, a deacon or priest usually helps him with that. He usually comes futher to give his homily.
IS HE SUFFERING FROM CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME ? WETIN DO HIN HAND ? grin grin THE MAN IS ALLERGIC TO BIBLES

1 Like

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2012
truthislight:
but that is what they teach them in church.

Though he will denied it here to deceive the steeple.
how come u presume know what happens in my church if u arent trying to lie and bear false witness. Well that idea is heresy in d cc.
"If any1 saith tht it is nt in man's power to make his way evil, bt that d works that are evil God worketh as those tht a good, nt permissively only, bt properly, and of himself, in such wise that the treason of judas is no less his proper work than d vocation of paul. Let him be anathema"
council of trent canon vi decrees on justification.
"we nt only do not believe that any are foreordained to evil by the power of God but even state with utter abhorrence that if there are those who want to believe so evil a thing, they are anathema.
Council of orange 525 AD.
So again u lied.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! / Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria / Happiness: 7 Bible Verses On How To Live A Joyful Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.