Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work (11510 Views)

Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2012
BigBashiru:
This is the beginning of lunacy and brainwashing. Go and start afflicting yourself now so we will know you are the real Christians, you can even burn yourself with a stove so you are properly refined in the furnace of affliction. Or have your legs amputated because the affliction will "bring you nearer to God" lol.
Mee234: Bros, how come each time I read your post I see your 'unchristliness'? You keep making me feel you are one of those sons of pa....... The bible talked about
MORE SCOFFERS cry
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by truthislight: 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2012
obadiah777: MORE SCOFFERS cry

do you have cough?
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2012
truthislight:

do you have cough?
NO SIR. DO YOU cheesy
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2012
But Brah Buzugee, come o! Do you believe this idea of Satan working for God or is just some kind of joke? Why would God wanna destroy Satan if he works for Him? Why would God hate sin, knowing very well that it's the handiwork of His servant Satan? And why would God wanna put sinners in hell for doing what Satan possessed them and asked them to do?

I think Satan's deeds should be pleasing to God if he (Satan) truly works for Him (God) and not the other way round! I hope you are not saying God is setting us up right? Because if it is a setup then God doesn't deserve any worship!
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2012
seriallink: But Brah Buzugee, come o! Do you believe this idea of Satan working for God or is just some kind of joke? Why would God wanna destroy Satan if he works for Him? Why would God hate sin, knowing very well that it's the handiwork of His servant Satan? And why would God wanna put sinners in hell for doing what Satan possessed them and asked them to do?

I think Satan's deeds should be pleasing to God if he (Satan) truly works for Him (God) and not the other way round! I hope you are not saying God is setting us up right? Because if it is a setup then God doesn't deserve any worship!
GOD IS NOT SETTING YOU UP. ANY MAN WHO COMMITS SIN DOES IT OUT OF THE LUST OF HIS OR HER OWN HEART. HOWEVER YOU NEED FREEWILL IN OTHER TO BE ABLE TO SIN. THAT FREEWILL MEANS YOU CHOOSE WHO YOU WANT TO SERVE. GOD OR SATAN. IF YOU CHOOSE TO SERVE SATAN, THEN GOD WILL USE ANOTHER SATANIC PERSON TO PUNISH AND CORRECT YOU. ITS JUST THAT SIMPLE. FREEWILL TO BE GOOD OR EVIL, AND IF YOU CHOOSE EVIL, THEN EVIL WILL BE USED TO CORRECT YOU. <<< HOPE THAT MAKES SENSE
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Boomark(m): 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2012
obadiah777: HAD TO STOP YOU RIGHT THERE

COLOSIANS 1 VS 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: <<<< RIGHT HERE KILLS YOUR POINT cheesy

You made no point here brah. Satan has his purpose which is different from God's. God didn't create anything evil right from the beginning. Seriallink has explained things to you. Study them deeply.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
Boomark:

You made no point here brah. Satan has his purpose which is different from God's. God didn't create anything evil right from the beginning. Seriallink has explained things to you. Study them deeply.
BOOKMARK, YOU DO NOT KNOW THE SCRIPTURES. YOU ARE A SCRIPTURAL ILLITERATE.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Boomark(m): 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2012
JOB 1 VS 7 And the LORD said
unto Satan, Whence comest
thou? Then Satan answered the
LORD, and said, From going to
and fro in the earth, and from
walking up and down in it. <<
SATAN REPORTING TO THE LORD
AFTER GOING TO AND FRO UP AND
DOWN THE EARTH

The Lord rebuke you!

Were you the one that gave satan an assignment to report to God? What are the millions of God's doing? That satan has the privilege to visit heaven then does not mean he was told to present situation report.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
Boomark:

The Lord rebuke you!

Were you the one that gave satan an assignment to report to God? What are the millions of God's doing? That satan has the privilege to visit heaven then does not mean he was told to present situation report.
AND I REPEAT, BOOKMARK YOU ARE A SCRIPTURAL ILLITERATE
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2012
ZECHARIAH 1 VS 10 And the man that stood among the myrtle trees answered and said, These are they whom the LORD hath sent to walk to and fro through the earth. <<<< LORD SENDING SATAN TO WALK TO AND FRO THROUGH THE EARTH.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by UjSizzle(f): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2012
I agree that all things are created for his purpose n yet we are given an option of choice. He is the potter, we are but vessels. If you present yourself for evil, u will be used for evil; but take care lest u be used for evil against an errant child of God, coz he will punish he who he has used to punish his people. But still none of this means the devil and God work together, that would be implying a symbiotic relationship- which does not exist.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by UjSizzle(f): 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2012
obadiah777: ZECHARIAH 1 VS 10 And the man that stood among the myrtle trees answered and said, These are they whom the LORD hath sent to walk to and fro through the earth. <<<< LORD SENDING SATAN TO WALK TO AND FRO THROUGH THE EARTH.

how did he send him? Wasn't Satan banished from heaven? Where else wats he expected to go...Limbo??
Even angels walk the earth; remember those who came in the time of the great flood? I don't believe God sent them to have intercourse with the women of the earth and yet they did.

1 Like

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle: I agree that all things are created for his purpose n yet we are given an option of choice. He is the potter, we are but vessels. If you present yourself for evil, u will be used for evil; but take care lest u be used for evil against an errant child of God, coz he will punish he who he has used to punish his people. But still none of this means the devil and God work together, that would be implying a symbiotic relationship- which does not exist.
PROVERBS 16 VS 4 The LORD has made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of eviL I GET THE FEELING YOU GUYS DONT KNOW WHO GOD REALLY IS. YOU GUYS MAKE GOD OUT TO BE SOME GUY WHO MAKES THINGS THAT GET OUT OF HIS CONTROL AND HE CANT CONTROL THEM ANYMORE. LISTEN ? GOD CREATED SATAN FOR HIMSELF, FOR HIS OWN USE. HE USES SATAN TO CORRECT PEOPLE. YOU GUYS NEED TO JUST STOP GOING TO YOUR OYEDEPO CHURCHES AND UNLEARN EVERYTHING YOU HAVE LEARNED ABOUT THE BIBLE. AND THEN START AGAIN BY READING IT OBJECTIVELY AND THOROUGHLY. IF AND WHEN YOU DO THIS, YOU WILL COME TO FIND OUT THAT SATAN IS THE LORDS POLICEMAN ON EARTH. PERIOD.

1 Like

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by UjSizzle(f): 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2012
Ubenedictus: this just happens to b 1 of d stuff i gat no problems with. I do blive satan is doing his purpose and helping the children of God unto salvation. God is truly sovereign and everything must work unto his plans.
if that were the case then we wouldn't have been warned in the bible to put on the whole armour of God cos our enemies ain't flesh n blood , but rulers of this world who seek to devour.
Again God wouldn't have needed to put the tree of knowledge of good n evil in d garde of Eden alongside the tree of life(choice again), we would all have been left to live in blissful ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by UjSizzle(f): 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2012
obadiah777: PROVERBS 16 VS 4 The LORD has made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of eviL I GET THE FEELING YOU GUYS DONT KNOW WHO GOD REALLY IS. YOU GUYS MAKE GOD OUT TO BE SOME GUY WHO MAKES THINGS THAT GET OUT OF HIS CONTROL AND HE CANT CONTROL THEM ANYMORE. LISTEN ? GOD CREATED SATAN FOR HIMSELF, FOR HIS OWN USE. HE USES SATAN TO CORRECT PEOPLE. YOU GUYS NEED TO JUST STOP GOING TO YOUR OYEDEPO CHURCHES AND UNLEARN EVERYTHING YOU HAVE LEARNED ABOUT THE BIBLE. AND THEN START AGAIN BY READING IT OBJECTIVELY AND THOROUGHLY. IF AND WHEN YOU DO THIS, YOU WILL COME TO FIND OUT THAT SATAN IS THE LORDS POLICEMAN ON EARTH. PERIOD.
i was only correcting the title of ur thread. If Satan is God's policeman on earth, what is God to Satan then? What does the devil get in return for working for God to rid the earth of sin that he(God) created by giving the law?
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle: I agree that all things are created for his purpose n yet we are given an option of choice. He is the potter, we are but vessels. If you present yourself for evil, u will be used for evil; but take care lest u be used for evil against an errant child of God, coz he will punish he who he has used to punish his people. But still none of this means the devil and God work together, that would be implying a symbiotic relationship- which does not exist.

^^^Yeah, I think I agree with that but certainly not the idea that God and Satan work together. Why would God hate sin if Satan works for Him Because as we all know, Satan's Job is Sinning against God and possessing His children to disobey Him!!! God doesn't harbor evil, that alone makes it impossible for Him to be Satan's partner!
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2012
obadiah777: PROVERBS 16 VS 4 The LORD has made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of eviL I GET THE FEELING YOU GUYS DONT KNOW WHO GOD REALLY IS. YOU GUYS MAKE GOD OUT TO BE SOME GUY WHO MAKES THINGS THAT GET OUT OF HIS CONTROL AND HE CANT CONTROL THEM ANYMORE. LISTEN ? GOD CREATED SATAN FOR HIMSELF, FOR HIS OWN USE. HE USES SATAN TO CORRECT PEOPLE. YOU GUYS NEED TO JUST STOP GOING TO YOUR OYEDEPO CHURCHES AND UNLEARN EVERYTHING YOU HAVE LEARNED ABOUT THE BIBLE. AND THEN START AGAIN BY READING IT OBJECTIVELY AND THOROUGHLY. IF AND WHEN YOU DO THIS, YOU WILL COME TO FIND OUT THAT SATAN IS THE LORDS POLICEMAN ON EARTH. PERIOD.

Oh, okay!! He created Satan to set us up? Smh, If that's the truth; I'd rather become an atheist!!! grin seriously grin
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle:
how did he send him? Wasn't Satan banished from heaven? Where else wats he expected to go...Limbo??
Even angels walk the earth; remember those who came in the time of the great flood? I don't believe God sent them to have intercourse with the women of the earth and yet they did.
LOL YOU ERR NOT KNOWING THE SCRIPTURES. YOU ARE SPEAKING ABOUT THE BOOK OF REVELATION CHAPTER 12 VS 9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. <<< THE GREAT DRAGON WHICH WAS CAST OUT WAS THE ANCIENT ROMAN EMPIRE AND BEING CAST OUT OF HEAVEN MEANS THEY WERE CAST OUT OF RULERSHIP. THIS HAPPENED AROUND 180 AD WHEN THE ROMAN EMPIRE WAS KICKED OUT OF RULERSHIP AND CONTROL OF THE WORLD BY AN ISRAELITE ( NEGRO ) GENERAL NAMED SEPTEMIUS SEVERUS. THE PURPOSE OF THAT WAS SO THAT THEY COULD SPREAD THE GOSPEL TO THE GENTILES ( THE PROVERBIAL TWO OLIVE TREES BEFORE THE BEAST ). AND THEN OFFER THE GENTILES A CHANCE AT SALVATION ( ROMANS 11 VS 11 ).
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by UjSizzle(f): 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2012
obadiah777: LOL YOU ERR NOT KNOWING THE SCRIPTURES. YOU ARE SPEAKING ABOUT THE BOOK OF REVELATION CHAPTER 12 VS 9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. <<< THE GREAT DRAGON WHICH WAS CAST OUT WAS THE ANCIENT ROMAN EMPIRE AND BEING CAST OUT OF HEAVEN MEANS THEY WERE CAST OUT OF RULERSHIP. THIS HAPPENED AROUND 180 AD WHEN THE ROMAN EMPIRE WAS KICKED OUT OF RULERSHIP AND CONTROL OF THE WORLD BY AN ISRAELITE ( NEGRO ) GENERAL NAMED SEPTEMIUS SEVERUS. THE PURPOSE OF THAT WAS SO THAT THEY COULD SPREAD THE GOSPEL TO THE GENTILES ( THE PROVERBIAL TWO OLIVE TREES BEFORE THE BEAST ). AND THEN OFFER THE GENTILES A CHANCE AT SALVATION ( ROMANS 11 VS 11 ).
correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't this imply that there is no devil per say order than any empire that's against the spreading of the word? Maybe the anti-Christ??
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2012
seriallink:

Oh, okay!! He created Satan to set us up? Smh, If that's the truth; I'd rather become an atheist!!! grin seriously grin
YOU ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES LOL. I HAVE EXPLAINED THIS TO YOU BEFORE BUT YOU CHOOSE TO BE STIFF-NECKED. THERE IS A THING CALLED FREEWILL. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN ? EVERY HUMAN HAS A GODLY AND A SATANIC ASPECT TO THEIR SPIRIT. YOU HAVE THE FREEWILL TO INDULGE WHICH ONE YOU LIKE. PEOPLE WHO STEAL, COMMIT ADULTERY, RAPE, ETC ETC ? GUESS WHAT PART OF THEIR SPIRIT THEY ARE ENGAGING ? THEIR SATANIC SPIRIT. DO YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THESE ACTS ? YES YOU HAVE TO ( GALATIANS 6 VS 7 ). HOW DOES THE LORD MAKE YOU PAY FOR THESE ACTS ? DOES HE PHYSICALLY COME DOWN AND BEAT YOU UP FOR THESE ACTS ? NO. HE USES THE SATANIC SPIRIT IN SOMEONE ELSE TO GIVE YOU THE DESIRED PUNISHMENT. OF COURSE THE LORD DOES NOT MAKE PEOPLE USE THEIR SATANIC SPIRITS BECAUSE WHATEVER SIN YOU COMMIT YOU DO OUT OF YOUR OWN FREEWILL. HOWEVER IF SOMEONE IS FEELING MURDEROUS ( ABOUT TO ENGAGE HIS SATANIC SPIRIT ) THE LORD WILL MAKE IT TO WHERE THE PERSON IS BROUGHT TO SOMEONE WHO DESERVES PUNISHMENT ( PROVERBS 20 VS 24 )

AND FINALLY I THINK YOU SHOULD JUST GO AHEAD AND BECOME AN ATHEIST BECAUSE YOU DO NOT WANT TO ACCEPT THE LORD AS THE BIBLE HAS DESCRIBED HIM ( JOHN 7 VS 38 ) YOU SEEM TO THINK GOD IS IMPOTENT AND CREATES SOMETHING THAT HE CANT CONTROL. THAT HE CREATED SOMETHING THAT HAS SO MUCH POWER THAT HE CANT CONTROL. YOU ALREADY HAVE THE MINDSET OF AN ATHEIST BUT YOU JUST DONT KNOW IT YET LOLZ

1 Like

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
And what would Satan's reward for all these be? The lake of fire, I guess grin very funny!!! Why would God reward Satan who works for Him with eternal damnation and inferior humans with eternal life?

That makes God unjustly partial which is against what the scripture says!!!
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle:
correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't this imply that there is no devil per say order than any empire that's against the spreading of the word? Maybe the anti-Christ??
WHAT DID YOU THINK SATAN WAS A STANDALONE SPIRIT FLOATING IN THE AIR BY ITSELF ? SATAN COMES IN MANY FORMS, THEY COME AS EMPIRES OR PEOPLE. THE AMERICAN EMPIRE IS A SATANIC EMPIRE. THE AMERICAN EMPIRE ALSO KNOWN AS THE LIGHT BEARER OR LUCIFER YOU CAN READ ABOUT IN THE BOOK OF ISAIAH CHAPTER 14. THE VIRGIN DAUGHTER OF BABYLON IT IS CALLED
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2012
obadiah777: YOU ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES LOL. I HAVE EXPLAINED THIS TO YOU BEFORE BUT YOU CHOOSE TO BE STIFF-NECKED. THERE IS A THING CALLED FREEWILL. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN ? EVERY HUMAN HAS A GODLY AND A SATANIC ASPECT TO THEIR SPIRIT. YOU HAVE THE FREEWILL TO INDULGE WHICH ONE YOU LIKE. PEOPLE WHO STEAL, COMMIT ADULTERY, RAPE, ETC ETC ? GUESS WHAT PART OF THEIR SPIRIT THEY ARE ENGAGING ? THEIR SATANIC SPIRIT. DO YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THESE ACTS ? YES YOU HAVE TO ( GALATIANS 6 VS 7 ). HOW DOES THE LORD MAKE YOU PAY FOR THESE ACTS ? DOES HE PHYSICALLY COME DOWN AND BEAT YOU UP FOR THESE ACTS ? NO. HE USES THE SATANIC SPIRIT IN SOMEONE ELSE TO GIVE YOU THE DESIRED PUNISHMENT. OF COURSE THE LORD DOES NOT MAKE PEOPLE USE THEIR SATANIC SPIRITS BECAUSE WHATEVER SIN YOU COMMIT YOU DO OUT OF YOUR OWN FREEWILL. HOWEVER IF SOMEONE IS FEELING MURDEROUS ( ABOUT TO ENGAGE HIS SATANIC SPIRIT ) THE LORD WILL MAKE IT TO WHERE THE PERSON IS BROUGHT TO SOMEONE WHO DESERVES PUNISHMENT ( PROVERBS 20 VS 24 )

AND FINALLY I THINK YOU SHOULD JUST GO AHEAD AND BECOME AN ATHEIST BECAUSE YOU DO NOT WANT TO ACCEPT THE LORD AS THE BIBLE HAS DESCRIBED HIM ( JOHN 7 VS 38 ) YOU SEEM TO THINK GOD IS IMPOTENT AND CREATES SOMETHING THAT HE CANT CONTROL. THAT HE CREATED SOMETHING THAT HAS SO MUCH POWER THAT HE CANT CONTROL. YOU ALREADY HAVE THE MINDSET OF AN ATHEIST BUT YOU JUST DONT KNOW IT YET LOLZ

No, I do not agree with you explanations on this very topic. why am I even posting since I'm a stiff-necked heathen to you? grin You didn't even bother to read my first post and address it step by step, why should I even read this one?

I'm convinced, we'll never agree on this one because your teaching is quiet different from what I read from the scripture!
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by UjSizzle(f): 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
obadiah777: WHAT DID YOU THINK SATAN WAS A STANDALONE SPIRIT FLOATING IN THE AIR BY ITSELF ? SATAN COMES IN MANY FORMS, THEY COME AS EMPIRES OR PEOPLE. THE AMERICAN EMPIRE IS A SATANIC EMPIRE. THE AMERICAN EMPIRE ALSO KNOWN AS THE LIGHT BEARER OR LUCIFER YOU CAN READ ABOUT IN THE BOOK OF ISAIAH CHAPTER 14. THE VIRGIN DAUGHTER OF BABYLON IT IS CALLED
i had hoped you'd say this.
If u will be so kind sir pls quote the book of Ephesians 6:12...I'm using a phone twould be difficult to achieve here. And pls dnt forget to explain ur interpretation smiley.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2012
seriallink: And what would Satan's reward for all these be? The lake of fire, I guess grin very funny!!! Why would God reward Satan who works for Him with eternal damnation and inferior humans with eternal life?

That makes God unjustly partial which is against what the scripture says!!!
YOU ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES. IF YOU CHOOSE TO BE SATANIC, WHICH YOU CAN, THEN YOU DESERVE DESTRUCTION. SEE SATAN IS CREATED TO KEEP SATAN IN CHECK. THE TISSUE MASS COVERING SATAN IS HUMANS. IF YOU CHOOSE TO BE EVIL, YOU WILL BE CORRECTED WITH EVIL. ITS ALL VOLUNTARY. IF EVERYONE IN THE WORLD FOR SOME WEIRD REASON DECIDE NOT TO BE EVIL ANYMORE, GUESS WHAT ? RECCIPROCAL EVIL WILL STOP BECAUSE RECIPROCAL EVIL IS THE LORD USING SATAN TO PAY BACK SATAN. THE WORLD WILL BE AT PEACE.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by UjSizzle(f): 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2012
obadiah777: WHAT DID YOU THINK SATAN WAS A STANDALONE SPIRIT FLOATING IN THE AIR BY ITSELF ? SATAN COMES IN MANY FORMS, THEY COME AS EMPIRES OR PEOPLE. THE AMERICAN EMPIRE IS A SATANIC EMPIRE. THE AMERICAN EMPIRE ALSO KNOWN AS THE LIGHT BEARER OR LUCIFER YOU CAN READ ABOUT IN THE BOOK OF ISAIAH CHAPTER 14. THE VIRGIN DAUGHTER OF BABYLON IT IS CALLED
Satan is a 'spirit' made manifest in various forms, just like the spirit of God manifests itself in all who are willing to accept Christ, no?
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Boomark(m): 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2012
obadiah777: AND I REPEAT, BOOKMARK YOU ARE A SCRIPTURAL ILLITERATE

The Lord rebuke you!

advocate666/777.

1 Like

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle:
i had hoped you'd say this.
If u will be so kind sir pls quote the book of Ephesians 6:12...I'm using a phone twould be difficult to achieve here. And pls dnt forget to explain ur interpretation smiley.
EPHESIANS 6 VS 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. YOU FIGHT NOT AGAINT FLESH BECAUSE FLESH IS NOTHING. FLESH IS JUST MEAT. THE MAN IS THE SPIRIT INSIDE THE FLESH. JOHN 6 VS 63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. <<< THE SPIRIT IS WHO THE MAN IS NOT THE FLESH. AS SUCH YOU ARE NOT FIGHTING AGAINST FLESH BLOOD BUT AGAINST PEOPLES EVIL SPIRITS, EVIL SPIRITS IN HIGH PLACES SUCH AS THE GOVERNMENTS OF THE WORLD, EVIL SPIRITS IN OUR CHURCHES WHO HAVE TURNED THE PEOPLE INTO MATERIALISTIC PRIVATE JET WANTING COVETOUS DEMONIC PEOPLE. THIS IS WHAT WE FIGHT AGAINST
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by UjSizzle(f): 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
And Obadiah, don't take my posts as a counter-attack to whatever you're saying, i just wanna understand ur point of view since its way different from what i understand.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2012
@Buzugee, and your advice for me is to go ahead and become an atheist? Smh for you! I guess all Christ's followers are heathens to you then, since your teachings are different from anything I have read from the scripture or heard anywhere! Yours is worse brah! Fact!!!
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle: And Obadiah, don't take my posts as a counter-attack to whatever you're saying, i just wanna understand ur point of view since its way different from what i understand.
NO PROBS HUN. I ALREADY ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION IN PREVIOUS POST
Boomark:

The Lord rebuke you!

advocate666/777.
LOOK AT THIS DEMON CALLED BOOKMARK. NOW THESE ARE THE KIND OF SPIRITS WE FIGHT AGAINST. DEMONS LIKE BOOKMARK grin
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2012
seriallink:

No, I do not agree with you explanations on this very topic. why am I even posting since I'm a stiff-necked heathen to you? grin You didn't even bother to read my first post and address it step by step, why should I even read this one?

I'm convinced, we'll never agree on this one because your teaching is quiet different from what I read from the scripture!
AND WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU READ FROM THE SCRIPTURE ? THAT GOD IS IMPOTENT AGAINST SATAN ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Truth About Head Covering For Christian Women / Your Favourite Preacher And Why / Are There Things You Cannot Forgive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.