Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work (11490 Views)

Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 23, 2012
THE LORD UNLEASHES SATAN IN THE WORLD TO WALK UP AND DOWN AND TO AND FRO IN IT SO AS TO SEEK OUT THOSE WHO FORBEAR. THERE ARE TWO CAMPS OF PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD. THOSE WHO HEAR THE WORD AND THOSE WHO FORBEAR THE WORD. SATANS PURPOSE IS AGAINST THOSE WHO FORBEAR.

ZECHARIAH 1 VS 10 And the man that stood among the myrtle trees answered and said, These are they whom the LORD hath sent to walk to and fro through the earth << LORD UNLEASHING SATAN TO WALK TO AND FRO THE EARTH

JOB 1 VS 7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it. << SATAN REPORTING TO THE LORD AFTER GOING TO AND FRO UP AND DOWN THE EARTH

REVELATION 6 VS 4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. << SAME RED HORSE, WHICH IS SATAN, IN ZECHARIAH 1 VS 10 WHICH I QUOTED EARLIER, THE LORD GIVING HIM A LARGE SWORD TO REMOVE PEACE FROM THE EARTH.

NOW THAT WE HAVE ESTABLISHED THAT SATAN AND GOD WORK TOGETHER, LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO THE TWO CAMPS ( HEAR AND FORBEAR ) IN THE MIDST OF THIS SATANIC UNLEASHING >>> NEXT POST
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 23, 2012
THE CAMP CALLED HEAR

PROVERBS 16 VS 7 When a man's ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him

EZEKIEL 9 VS 6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house. <<< MEN WITH THE MARK ARE THE 'HEAR'

JEREMIAH 15 VS 11 The LORD said, Verily it shall be well with thy remnant; verily I will cause the enemy to entreat thee well in the time of evil and in the time of affliction.

REVELATION 9 VS 4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 23, 2012
FORBEAR

JOB 24 VS 12 Men groan from out of the city, and the soul of the wounded crieth out: yet God layeth not folly to them They are of those that rebel against the light; they know not the ways thereof, nor abide in the paths thereof

PROVERBS 1 VS 26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when terror strikes you << LORD LAUGHING AT THEY AZZES WHEN SATAN KICKS THEY BUTT LOL. OUR LORD SHOO DO HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR

2 THESSALONIANS 2 VS 11-12 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie That they all might be condemned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by truelovecom: 11:33am On Nov 23, 2012
meaning?
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by ATMC(f): 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2012
With respect to your post no. 1, i thought jesus said my peace i leave with you, how come he's given satan power to take away peace from d world, when and how did it happen?
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2012
truelove.com:
meaning?
MEANING YOU ARE GETTING REFINED AND PURIFIED IN THE FURNACE OF AFFLICTION
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2012
ATMC: With respect to your post no. 1, i thought jesus said my peace i leave with you, how come he's given satan power to take away peace from d world, when and how did it happen?
HAPPENED BEFORE CHRIST WAS BORN. SATAN WAS GIVEN POWER WHEN ISRAEL WAS PUT IN THEIR SECOND DEATH. THIS IS BEFORE CHRIST WAS BORN. THIS IS WHY SCRIPTURE SAYS THE WOMAN WAS WROUGHT WITH CHILD-BIRTH PAINS WHEN SHE WAS PREGNANT WITH CHRIST. THE WOMAN IS ISRAEL AND THE CHILD BIRTH PAINS WAS THE AFFLICTION OF SECOND DEATH. SO YOUR QUESTION IS MUTE BASED ON THE FACT THAT THIS HAPPENED BEFORE JESUS. SO JESUS DID NOT GIVE SATAN POWER TO TAKE PEACE AWAY FROM THE EARTH. GOD DID. PEACE WAS TAKEN AWAY FROM THE EARTH BEFORE CHRIST WAS BORN
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by ijawkid(m): 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2012
buzugeeee i hail..... grin grin grin
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2012
ijawkid: buzugeeee i hail..... grin grin grin

I TROWAY SALUTEEEE OGA MI CHIEF IJAWKID LOLZ
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Kslib(m): 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2012
Obadiah!! You again??
Anyway i like your topics cos e dey always dey controversial..lol
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
Kslib: Obadiah!! You again??
Anyway i like your topics cos e dey always dey controversial..lol
LOLZ. NAH THEY AINT CONTROVERSIAL. THEY ARE THE TRUTH RUTH. THE QUESTION IS ' CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH RUTH ?
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Todaynatoday: 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2012
Well, in a way you are right cos everybody/everything works according to God's plan. Everything created by God (and I mean everything including satan) can be used by God for His purpose.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
Todaynatoday: Well, in a way you are right cos everybody/everything works according to God's plan. Everything created by God (and I mean everything including satan) can be used by God for His purpose.
EVERYTHING CREATED BY GOD IS USED BY GOD FOR HIS PURPOSE.

HE CREATED EVERYTHING FOR HIS OWN PURPOSE <<<<< DONT YOU EVER FORGET THAT

COLOSIANS 1 VS 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

ITS NOT A MATTER OF 'CAN BE USED'. IT IS A MATTER OF 'IS USED'
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Todaynatoday: 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
obadiah777: EVERYTHING CREATED BY GOD IS USED BY GOD FOR HIS PURPOSE.

HE CREATED EVERYTHING FOR HIS OWN PURPOSE <<<<< DONT YOU EVER FORGET THAT

COLOSIANS 1 VS 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

ITS NOT A MATTER OF 'CAN BE USED'. IT IS A MATTER OF 'IS USED'
Thank you for reminding me sir. Everything IS used by God for His purpose including satan. Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2012
Todaynatoday: Thank you for reminding me sir. Everything IS used by God for His purpose including satan. Thanks once again.
I DIDNT MEAN IT AS A REPROACH. I WAS JUST EMPHASIZING THE POINT. I SENSE SARCASM IN YOUR POST grin grin PARDON MY TONE OF SPEECH. I AM AN UNCULTURED LOUT grin
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Todaynatoday: 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2012
obadiah777: I DIDNT MEAN IT AS A REPROACH. I WAS JUST EMPHASIZING THE POINT. I SENSE SARCASM IN YOUR POST grin grin PARDON MY TONE OF SPEECH. I AM AN UNCULTURED LOUT grin
Sarcasm wasn't intended sir, my (previous) post wouldn't have passed the true meaning, so thanks for correcting me.

1 Like

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2012
@Buzugee, this topic again

Well, I like the way you used scripture to explain scripture before arriving at your conclusion that 'God and Satan work together'. However, I find it very difficult to agree with your statement. Just because God allows Satan to tempt us some times doesn't mean that he (Satan) works for God! Satan as you know is a disobedient angel of God, he used to be called Lucifer when he was perfect but failed God because of his pride & was cast out of the abode of God!

Isaiah 14:12-13 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

Isaiah 14:14-15 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Scriptures says, the Lord is a man of war (Exodus 15:3); it doesn't necessarily mean that He (the Lord) cannot destroy or doesn't have his own weapons of war! When Michael the Arch angel was disputing with Satan over the body of Moses, whose power did he used? If Satan and God work together, he (Satan) wouldn't have had disputes with Michael over Moses' body since he knows Michael is an angel of God and works for God too! But he wanted Michael to let him have the body (for whatever reason); that alone shows that he is not obedient to God. Can a Kingdom be divided against itself and yet stand? ([url=bible.cc/matthew/12-25.htm]Matthew 12:25[/url])

Jude 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Isaiah 42:13 The LORD shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies.

If you observe very well, you'll find out that Satan doesn't lurk around sinners because he knows they are his; he simply attach them with a legion of demons to control their activities, then he goes after believers & dedicated children of God. He always lurk around the children of God, so he can find faults in them and accuse them before God to allow him tempt them. That is why he is known as an accuser of the saints.

Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

The blood of Jesus freed us from bondage, gave us grace and reconcile us to God; that way, Satan finds it very difficult to accuse us and get away with it like he did in the case of Job. That was why Jesus taught His deciples how to say the Lord's prayer and ask the Lord not to lead them into temptations but deliver them from evil. That prayer alone neutralises Satan's plans of accusing us before God so that he would be allowed to tempt us. Apostle Paul also added that, as Christians, we should pray always!

1Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing.

If Satan & God work together, Jesus wouldn't have been tempted to disobey God; he tried several times but failed, he even possessed & manipualted Peter to tempt Jesus so as to alter God's prophecy but failed.

In conclusion, I'll say breaking down the scripture is like solving a mathematical equation or networking, one can solve it to a particular level correctly, but once you miss a step, you'll arrive at the wrong answer; so is interpreting scripture with scripture, once you miss one step the final answer will be wrong! I'm not saying your interpretations are wrong but I'm sure your answer is! Because Satan is an arch enemy of God, they are not friends and never will they be!

He who loves sin is an enemy of the Most High! Satan's work is Sin, I think that gives us the final answer.

Psalms 5:4 For thou [art] not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.

James 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2012
obadiah777: THE LORD UNLEASHES SATAN IN THE WORLD TO WALK UP AND DOWN AND TO AND FRO IN IT SO AS TO SEEK OUT THOSE WHO FORBEAR. THERE ARE TWO CAMPS OF PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD. THOSE WHO HEAR THE WORD AND THOSE WHO FORBEAR THE WORD. SATANS PURPOSE IS AGAINST THOSE WHO FORBEAR.

ZECHARIAH 1 VS 10 And the man that stood among the myrtle trees answered and said, These are they whom the LORD hath sent to walk to and fro through the earth << LORD UNLEASHING SATAN TO WALK TO AND FRO THE EARTH

JOB 1 VS 7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it. << SATAN REPORTING TO THE LORD AFTER GOING TO AND FRO UP AND DOWN THE EARTH

REVELATION 6 VS 4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. << SAME RED HORSE, WHICH IS SATAN, IN ZECHARIAH 1 VS 10 WHICH I QUOTED EARLIER, THE LORD GIVING HIM A LARGE SWORD TO REMOVE PEACE FROM THE EARTH.

NOW THAT WE HAVE ESTABLISHED THAT SATAN AND GOD WORK TOGETHER, LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO THE TWO CAMPS ( HEAR AND FORBEAR ) IN THE MIDST OF THIS SATANIC UNLEASHING >>> NEXT POST
ofcuz satan has his purpose!
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2012
Ubenedictus: ofcuz satan has his purpose!
GLAD WE CAN SEE EYE TO EYE ON THIS HERE ISSUE BROTHER UBENEDICTUS wink
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2012
seriallink: @Buzugee, this topic again

Well, I like the way you used scripture to explain scripture before arriving at your conclusion that 'God and Satan work together'. However, I find it very difficult to agree with your statement. Just because God allows Satan to tempt us some times doesn't mean that he (Satan) works for God!
HAD TO STOP YOU RIGHT THERE

COLOSIANS 1 VS 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: <<<< RIGHT HERE KILLS YOUR POINT cheesy
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2012
obadiah777: HAD TO STOP YOU RIGHT THERE

COLOSIANS 1 VS 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: <<<< RIGHT HERE KILLS YOUR POINT cheesy

I agree, God created Luficer but certainly not Satan! Even when Lucifer became Satan by conceiving sin in his heart, he is still a creation of God. It's just that he has perverted his wisdom, so he is no longer a son of the Most High. Think about it brah!!!

1 Like

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2012
seriallink:

I agree, God created Luficer but certainly not Satan! Even when Lucifer became Satan by conceiving sin in his heart, he is still a creation of God. It's just that he has perverted his wisdom, so he is no longer a son of the Most High. Think about it brah!!!
HAVE TO STOP YOU AGAIN RIGHT THERE

COLOSIANS 1 VS 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: <<<< STUDY DEEPLY THIS VERSE

JOB 26 VS 13 By his spirit he hath garnished the heavens; his hand hath formed the crooked serpent <<< CREATED SATAN
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
obadiah777: GLAD WE CAN SEE EYE TO EYE ON THIS HERE ISSUE BROTHER UBENEDICTUS wink
this just happens to b 1 of d stuff i gat no problems with. I do blive satan is doing his purpose and helping the children of God unto salvation. God is truly sovereign and everything must work unto his plans.

1 Like

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by ATMC(f): 7:29am On Nov 24, 2012
obadiah777: HAPPENED BEFORE CHRIST WAS BORN. SATAN WAS GIVEN POWER WHEN ISRAEL WAS PUT IN THEIR SECOND DEATH. THIS IS BEFORE CHRIST WAS BORN. THIS IS WHY SCRIPTURE SAYS THE WOMAN WAS WROUGHT WITH CHILD-BIRTH PAINS WHEN SHE WAS PREGNANT WITH CHRIST. THE WOMAN IS ISRAEL AND THE CHILD BIRTH PAINS WAS THE AFFLICTION OF SECOND DEATH. SO YOUR QUESTION IS MUTE BASED ON THE FACT THAT THIS HAPPENED BEFORE JESUS. SO JESUS DID NOT GIVE SATAN POWER TO TAKE PEACE AWAY FROM THE EARTH. GOD DID. PEACE WAS TAKEN AWAY FROM THE EARTH BEFORE CHRIST WAS BORN
obadiah, i'm offended. No question is mute as far as i'm concerned.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by pastormustwacc: 7:52am On Nov 24, 2012
*Coughs*
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 24, 2012
ATMC: obadiah, i'm offended. No question is mute as far as i'm concerned.
I SOWWY MY SISTER cry grin
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by ATMC(f): 11:33am On Nov 24, 2012
obadiah777: I SOWWY MY SISTER cry grin
smiley

1 Like

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by advocate666: 11:57am On Nov 24, 2012
Keep deluding yourselves.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by truthislight: 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2012
obadiah777: THE LORD UNLEASHES SATAN IN THE WORLD TO WALK UP AND DOWN AND TO AND FRO IN IT SO AS TO SEEK OUT THOSE WHO FORBEAR. THERE ARE TWO CAMPS OF PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD. THOSE WHO HEAR THE WORD AND THOSE WHO FORBEAR THE WORD. SATANS PURPOSE IS AGAINST THOSE WHO FORBEAR.

some people are an abuse to scriptures.

seriallink:

does he thinks befor he starts writing?
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2012
truthislight:

some people are an abuse to scriptures.

does he thinks befor he starts writing?
DAYUMMM SCOFFERS cry
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by BigBashiru: 3:27am On Nov 25, 2012
obadiah777: MEANING YOU ARE GETTING REFINED AND PURIFIED IN THE FURNACE OF AFFLICTION
This is the beginning of lunacy and brainwashing. Go and start afflicting yourself now so we will know you are the real Christians, you can even burn yourself with a stove so you are properly refined in the furnace of affliction. Or have your legs amputated because the affliction will "bring you nearer to God" lol.

1 Like

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2012
Bros, how come each time I read your post I see your 'unchristliness'? You keep making me feel you are one of those sons of pa....... The bible talked about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Show Me The Autheticity Of Your Bible / Is It a Sin For A Christian To Have Cosmetic Surgery ? / Holy Thursday, Footwashing , And The Institution Of The Priesthood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.