Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work (11508 Views)

Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by UjSizzle(f): 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2012
obadiah777: EPHESIANS 6 VS 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. YOU FIGHT NOT AGAINT FLESH BECAUSE FLESH IS NOTHING. FLESH IS JUST MEAT. THE MAN IS THE SPIRIT INSIDE THE FLESH. JOHN 6 VS 63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. <<< THE SPIRIT IS WHO THE MAN IS NOT THE FLESH. AS SUCH YOU ARE NOT FIGHTING AGAINST FLESH BLOOD BUT AGAINST PEOPLES EVIL SPIRITS, EVIL SPIRITS IN HIGH PLACES SUCH AS THE GOVERNMENTS OF THE WORLD, EVIL SPIRITS IN OUR CHURCHES WHO HAVE TURNED THE PEOPLE INTO MATERIALISTIC PRIVATE JET WANTING COVETOUS DEMONIC PEOPLE. THIS IS WHAT WE FIGHT AGAINST
lemme re-quote from the amplified bible.
"for we are not wrestling with flesh n blood(contending only wit physical opponents), but against the depotisms, against the powers, against(d master spirits who are) the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spirit forces of wickedness in the heavenly(supernatural) sphere".
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle:
Satan is a 'spirit' made manifest in various forms, just like the spirit of God manifests itself in all who are willing to accept Christ, no?
SPIRITS RESIDE IN HUMANS. ANY SPIRIT THAT LEAVES A HUMAN WHEN THEY DIE RETURNS TO THE HEAVENLY REALM. ( ECCLESIASTES 12 VS 7 ).
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by UjSizzle(f): 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle:
"for we are not wrestling with flesh n blood(contending only wit physical opponents), but against the depotisms, against the powers, against(d master spirits who are) the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spirit forces of wickedness in the heavenly(supernatural) sphere".

@Obadiah. Isn't the physical controlled by the spiritual?
Didn't the bible say man was made in the image of God? God was an evil spirit, no?
How can u then go on to say that we are controlled if we let ourselves by our spirit which is evil?? Where we then naturally made evil, with our only hope of being converted by acceptance of Christ?
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle:
I SEE WHERE YOU ERR. YOU ARE READING ILLUMINATI BIBLE WHICH HAS BEEN DISTORTED. YOU SHOULD READ ONLY THE KJV.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by UjSizzle(f): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2012
obadiah777: SPIRITS RESIDE IN HUMANS. ANY SPIRIT THAT LEAVES A HUMAN WHEN THEY DIE RETURNS TO THE HEAVENLY REALM. ( ECCLESIASTES 12 VS 7 ).

being God's spirit, the original way man was made ryt? What then is the what then was Christ referring to when he spoke about his father pouring out his spirit upon the earth?
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle:

Didn't the bible say man was made in the image of God? God was an evil spirit, no?
How can u then go on to say that we are controlled if we let ourselves by our spirit which is evil?? Where we then naturally made evil, with our only hope of being converted by acceptance of Christ?
YES THE PHYSICAL IS CONTROLLED BY THE SPIRITUAL. GOD IS NOT ONLY LOVE. HE IS A TERRIBLE MAN OF WAR AND HE HAS ENEMIES AND HE CARRIES OUT VENGEANCE ON HIS ENEMIES. YES THE LORD HAS TWO SIDES TO HIS SPIRIT JUST AS US CUZ WE ARE MADE IN HIS IMAGE . AND NO WE ARE NOT NATURALLY MADE EVIL. WE ARE MADE WITH A FIFTY FIFTY CHANCE OF CHOOSING EVIL OR GOOD
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by UjSizzle(f): 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
obadiah777: I SEE WHERE YOU ERR. YOU ARE READING ILLUMINATI BIBLE WHICH HAS BEEN DISTORTED. YOU SHOULD READ ONLY THE KJV.
the same KjV that was written when the English vocabulary was still being developed and couldn't portray all the meanings of the Greek words?
Yeah, now i see why ur thought pattern is quite narrow. You should try reading more scriptural edition n draw ur comparisons, of course with an Exhaustive Concordance as well.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle:

being God's spirit, the original way man was made ryt? What then is the what then was Christ referring to when he spoke about his father pouring out his spirit upon the earth?
POURING OUT SPIRIT ON THE EARTH IS NOT A LITERAL STATEMENT. ITS A SYMBOLIC STATEMENT. FOR EXAMPLE IF THE LORD WANTS PEACE ON THE EARTH, WHICH WILL BE THE END RESULT OF ALL THIS TRIBULATORY PERIOD, HE CAN MAKE IT SO THAT EVERYONE WILL BE AT PEACE BY BLOCKING OUT THE EVIL SIDE OF YOUR SPIRIT ( MEANING HE WILL PUT HIS LAWS IN YOUR INWARD PARTS ). THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS BY POURING OUT SPIRIT ON THE EARTH. ITS SYMBOLIC. HE CAN EITHER POUR OUT SPIRIT ON THE EARTH TO MAKE IT PEACEFUL OR CHAOTIC
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle:
the same KjV that was written when the English vocabulary was still being developed and couldn't portray all the meanings of the Greek words?
Yeah, now i see why ur thought pattern is quite narrow. You should try reading more scriptural edition n draw ur comparisons, of course with an Exhaustive Concordance as well.
YOU ERR NOT KNOWING HISTORY AND SCRIPTURES. THE KJV IS THE CLOSEST TO THE GREEK AND HEBREW MANUSCRIPTS. I COMMUNE WITH TONNES OF BROTHERS WHO READ HEBREW AND GREEK. THEY READ THE LEXICON GREEK AND HEBREW. THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT ANY BIBLE APART FROM THE KJV IS GARBAGE

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Bible/all_corrupt.htm

http://thetruthandlight./2008/09/26/the-kjv-the-corrupted-bibles/
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by UjSizzle(f): 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2012
obadiah777: YES THE PHYSICAL IS CONTROLLED BY THE SPIRITUAL. GOD IS NOT ONLY LOVE. HE IS A TERRIBLE MAN OF WAR AND HE HAS ENEMIES AND HE CARRIES OUT VENGEANCE ON HIS ENEMIES. YES THE LORD HAS TWO SIDES TO HIS SPIRIT JUST AS US CUZ WE ARE MADE IN HIS IMAGE . AND NO WE ARE NOT NATURALLY MADE EVIL. WE ARE MADE WITH A FIFTY FIFTY CHANCE OF CHOOSING EVIL OR GOOD
oh now i finally get you.

God isn't as perfect as most people paint him. We were made in his image n likeness, therefore our basal instincts of jealousy, and war, and whatever else he did in the old testament is all from him....at some point it was recorded that he repented and forgave cos no matter what he still loves above all elsesmiley. But that's why we've been given Christ, the perfect man to show we too can reach perfection if we look up to him. He is our high priest, our mediator to the Father on our behalf, so that when we go awry and God may usually want to punish or wipe us out of the face of the earth, he looks at Christ who sits on our behalf and gives us another chance. That's the attribute of a perfect father.
The singular act of sending Christ should mean that we are also capable of as much love as he has shown by giving us the son- that's a different nature; a true nature and exactly what we should be the moment we're reborn in Christ. There's a transformation at this point- away with the old spirit of basal instinct in given the new of perfect love.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by UjSizzle(f): 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2012
This was exhausting...nice having this chat. I'm out.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle:
oh now i finally get you.

God isn't as perfect as most people paint him. We were made in his image n likeness, therefore our basal instincts of jealousy, and war, and whatever else he did in the old testament is all from him....at some point it was recorded that he repented and forgave cos no matter what he still loves above all elsesmiley. But that's why we've been given Christ, the perfect man to show we too can reach perfection if we look up to him. He is our high priest, our mediator to the Father on our behalf, so that when we go awry and God may usually want to punish or wipe us out of the face of the earth, he looks at Christ who sits on our behalf and gives us another chance. That's the attribute of a perfect father.
The singular act of sending Christ should mean that we are also capable of as much love as he has shown by giving us the son- that's a different nature; a true nature and exactly what we should be the moment we're reborn in Christ. There's a transformation at this point- away with the old spirit of basal instinct in given the new of perfect love.
HE IS PERFECT IN RIGHTEOUSNESS BUT HE IS RUTHLESS TO THE UNRIGHTEOUS. SOME SCRIPTURES YOU READ WILL TELL YOU THAT WE ARE MADE IN HIS IMAGE AND MAYBE WHAT WE THOUGHT OF AS BEING BAD IS NOT SO BAD. FOR EXAMPLE

PROVERBS 1 VS 26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh

<<< THE LORD LAUGHING AT THOSE GOING THROUGH CALAMITY BECAUSE THEY DID NOT HEED TO HIS WORDS

EXODUS 15 VS 3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name. <<< HE IS A MAN OF WAR

MALACHI 1 VS 3 And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness <<< LORD HATES

BUT HE DOES ALL THIS IN RIGHTEOUSNESS.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle: This was exhausting...nice having this chat. I'm out.
YEAH YOU NEED STAMINA COMING AGAINST ME. ESPECIALLY IN THESE SCRIPTURES. grin grin grin
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by UjSizzle(f): 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2012
obadiah777: YEAH YOU NEED STAMINA COMING AGAINST ME. ESPECIALLY IN THESE SCRIPTURES. grin grin grin

cocky much?? grin

3 Likes

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Boomark(m): 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2012
obadiah777: AND I REPEAT, BOOKMARK YOU ARE A SCRIPTURAL ILLITERATE

2Cor 11:13-14

13 For such are false
apostles, deceitful
workers, transforming
themselves into the
apostles of Christ.
14 And no marvel; for
Satan himself is
transformed into an
angel of light.

satan can quote the scriptures more than you do and can use of it well more than you are doing now.

He shall cunningly make his followers believe he is for Christ so that when he brings up iniquity, they will certainly not know it.

I know such trick. No matter how long it takes, you will shine the light and bring forth darkness when you have already captured them.

All this man is saying is that the temptation of Christ by satan, the quote and the warnings in the bible makes no meaning cos they are all staged.

This will certainly gladden the hearts of atheists and make them laugh from ear to ear. Not knowing that the angel of darkness is at work.

3 Likes

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle:

cocky much?? grin
grin grin grin NAH
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2012
Boomark:

2Cor 11:13-14

13 For such are false
apostles, deceitful
workers, transforming
themselves into the
apostles of Christ.
14 And no marvel; for
Satan himself is
transformed into an
angel of light.

satan can quote the scriptures more than you do and can use of it well more you are doing now.

He shall cunningly make his followers believe he is for Christ so that when he brings up iniquity, they will certainly not know it.

I know such trick. No matter how long it takes, you will shine the light and bring forth darkness when you have already captured them.

All this man is saying is that the temptation of Christ by satan, the quote and the warnings in the bible makes no meaning cos they are all stage.

This will certainly gladden the hearts of atheists and make them laugh from ear to ear. Not knowing that the angel of darkness is at work.
YOU ERR.
JOB 26 VS 13 By his spirit he hath garnished the heavens; his hand hath formed the crooked serpent <<<< LORD FORMED SATAN. ITS THERE IN THE BIBLE. LEARN TO READ IT SOMETIMES.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Boomark(m): 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2012
obadiah777: NO PROBS HUN. I ALREADY ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION IN PREVIOUS POST LOOK AT THIS DEMON CALLED BOOKMARK. NOW THESE ARE THE KIND OF SPIRITS WE FIGHT AGAINST. DEMONS LIKE BOOKMARK grin

Hahaha.

You know i can't be deceived by you. Your spirit is telling you that right now.

This is someone that pops Champagne with his bishops when innocent children are being killed. Something Christ never taught us.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2012
Boomark:

Hahaha.

You know i can't be deceived by you. Your spirit is telling you that right now.

This is someone that pops Champagne with his bishops when innocent children are being killed. Something Christ never taught us.

JOB 4 VS 7 Remember, I pray thee, who ever perished, being innocent? or where were the righteous cut off?
PROVERBS 1 VS 26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh

YOU ERR NOT KNOWING THESE SCRIPTURES BOOKMARK. YOU ARE A SCRIPTURAL ILLITERATE
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2012
Buzugee's interpretations are always right grin grin
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2012
seriallink: Buzugee's interpretations are always right grin grin
ALL THANKS AND PRAISES TO YAHAWAH OF COURSE. WE GIVE TANKS BRUV grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2012
obadiah777: ALL THANKS AND PRAISES TO YAHAWAH OF COURSE. WE GIVE TANKS BRUV grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin smh!!!

1 Like

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2012
seriallink:

grin grin grin grin grin smh!!!
LOLZ
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle:
if that were the case then we wouldn't have been warned in the bible to put on the whole armour of God cos our enemies ain't flesh n blood , but rulers of this world who seek to devour.
Again God wouldn't have needed to put the tree of knowledge of good n evil in d garde of Eden alongside the tree of life(choice again), we would all have been left to live in blissful ignorance.
have u ever thought y did God not distroy satan after his fall? The simple reason is tht satan has a purpose, God cant tempt nor be tempted satan is d instrument God uses to punish d unjust and test the just! Even as satan hate God and Gods children he still has a purpose in ur salvation. Ur true worth is reveal wen gold "passes thru fire". This isn't had to undastand.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle:

well obadiah has his own way of undastanding scripture, i will put it in a way u may undastand. GOD isnt the author of evil yes? God is pure good yes? For that reason he can only create good yes? Satan was created good but he made a funny choice and choose the lesser good yes? GOD didnt distroy him but cast him and his minions to earth yes?
Atleast do u agree to this point? I know obadiah will disagree with many of d points above
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2012
Ubenedictus: have u ever thought y did God not distroy satan after his fall? The simple reason is tht satan has a purpose, God cant tempt nor be tempted satan is d instrument God uses to punish d unjust and test the just! Even as satan hate God and Gods children he still has a purpose in ur salvation. Ur true worth is reveal wen gold "passes thru fire". This isn't had to undastand.
THE BOLDED PART <<<< MY NIGGA grin
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
Ubenedictus: well obadiah has his own way of undastanding scripture, i will put it in a way u may undastand. GOD isnt the author of evil yes? God is pure good yes? For that reason he can only create good yes? Satan was created good but he made a funny choice and choose the lesser good yes? GOD didnt distroy him but cast him and his minions to earth yes?
Atleast do u agree to this point? I know obadiah will disagree with many of d points above
YES I DISAGREE grin grin grin AND THIS IS NOT MY WAY OF UNDERSTANDING SCRIPTURES. ITS ALL BIBLICAL. HOWEVER ALL THESE THINGS YOU SAID >>> CAN YOU FIND IT IN THE BIBLE ? SOUND TO ME LIKE YOU ARE COMING OUT OF YOUR OWN VAIN OPINIONS. IF THEY SPEAK NOT ACCORDING TO MY WORD ( THE BIBLE ), IT IS BECAUSE THERE IS NO LIGHT IN THEM. PROVE THY CAUSE WITH SCRIPTURES BROTHER UBE. SCRIPTURE IS NOT OF PRIVATE INTERPRETATION
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2012
obadiah777: YES I DISAGREE grin grin grin AND THIS IS NOT MY WAY OF UNDERSTANDING SCRIPTURES. ITS ALL BIBLICAL. HOWEVER ALL THESE THINGS YOU SAID >>> CAN YOU FIND IT IN THE BIBLE ? SOUND TO ME LIKE YOU ARE COMING OUT OF YOUR OWN VAIN OPINIONS. IF THEY SPEAK NOT ACCORDING TO MY WORD ( THE BIBLE ), IT IS BECAUSE THERE IS NO LIGHT IN THEM. PROVE THY CAUSE WITH SCRIPTURES BROTHER UBE. SCRIPTURE IS NOT OF PRIVATE INTERPRETATION
i thought u will say this first point God isnt d author of evil he doesnt evem associate with evil ps 5:4
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by truthislight: 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2012
obadiah777: LOL YOU ERR NOT KNOWING THE SCRIPTURES. YOU ARE SPEAKING ABOUT THE BOOK OF REVELATION CHAPTER 12 VS 9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. <<< THE GREAT DRAGON WHICH WAS CAST OUT WAS THE ANCIENT ROMAN EMPIRE AND BEING CAST OUT OF HEAVEN MEANS THEY WERE CAST OUT OF RULERSHIP. THIS HAPPENED AROUND 180 AD WHEN THE ROMAN EMPIRE WAS KICKED OUT OF RULERSHIP AND CONTROL OF THE WORLD BY AN ISRAELITE ( NEGRO ) GENERAL NAMED SEPTEMIUS SEVERUS. THE PURPOSE OF THAT WAS SO THAT THEY COULD SPREAD THE GOSPEL TO THE GENTILES ( THE PROVERBIAL TWO OLIVE TREES BEFORE THE BEAST ). AND THEN OFFER THE GENTILES A CHANCE AT SALVATION ( ROMANS 11 VS 11 ).

satan is even using some people in this forum.

Even satan himself quoted the bible.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2012
This all makes sense now,purified by afflictions.. hmmm.. i guess the family who went to church and had their only child blown away by boko-bombs was just God purifying with afflication, even though he blessed them just 2 weeks after 5 years of praying for a child. hhmmm. carry on

1 Like

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by truthislight: 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2012
obadiah777:
SATAN COMES IN MANY FORMS TROUGH PEOPLE.
yea, this is true. Lol

watch youself.

3 Likes

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by truthislight: 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
Boomark:

The Lord rebuke you!

advocate666/777.

o! You also saw it?

good for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Your Favourite Preacher And Why / Are There Things You Cannot Forgive? / Picture Of A Witch Dead With A Human Hand In Her Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.