Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,079 members, 7,867,095 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work (11586 Views)

Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 01, 2012
doubleDx:

Yes brother, I have been following this thread for a few days now. It seems some folks are actually defending satan's activities cheesy I hope this won't put me on Obadiah's list of pharisees and sadduceescheesy
YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES DOUBLEDX >>> COLOSIANS 1 VS 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: YOU HAVE BEEN EARMARKED FOR THE 2013 LIST OF PHARISEES grin grin

1 Like

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 01, 2012
ijawkid: I think the apocryphal writings are to be blamed for all these hysteria...........

Because it seems buzugee and some persons are actually telling us that our almighty GOD is BAD and wicked and that satan is not to be blamed for the wickedness prevalent in the world.............SMH!!!!!!.......

YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES IJAWKID >>> COLOSIANS 1 VS 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: <<<<< THAT DONT LOOK LIKE THE APOCRYPHA TO ME. THAT THERE IS THE NEW TESTAMENT grin
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 01, 2012
seriallink:

I'm very sure most of these things are coming from the bolded. You are right brah!
NAH THEY AINT. ALL I HAVE BEEN QUOTING FROM IS THE OLD AND NEW TESTAMENT cheesy
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 01, 2012
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES DOUBLEDX >>> COLOSIANS 1 VS 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: YOU HAVE BEEN EARMARKED FOR THE 2013 LIST OF PHARISEES grin grin

Obadiah don't even go there cheesy I aint no pharisee cheesy

1 Like

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by truthislight: 11:51am On Dec 01, 2012
when i said you are better off for the comedy you think i was lying

do you know how funny this sounded?
Lol.

You have made me laugh the first time today.

Funny guy.
obadiah777: @ doubleDx .
YOU HAVE BEEN EARMARKED FOR THE 2013 LIST OF PHARISEES grin grin

1 Like

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by truthislight: 11:56am On Dec 01, 2012
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES IJAWKID >>> COLOSIANS 1 VS 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: <<<<< THAT DONT LOOK LIKE THE APOCRYPHA TO ME. THAT THERE IS THE NEW TESTAMENT grin

a thief was not born a thief but is called a thief when he out off his mind decided to take other people property, then, people will call out at him :

thief o!

Was that the name the parent gave to him?
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 01, 2012
doubleDx:

Obadiah don't even go there cheesy I aint no pharisee cheesy
NOT YET. BUT YOU ARE SLOWLY WORKING YOUR WAY UP THE LADDER grin grin LOLZ
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2012
truthislight: when i said you are better off for the comedy you think i was lying

do you know how funny this sounded?
Lol.

You have made me laugh the first time today.

Funny guy.

grin grin BROTHER TRUTHISLIGHT, LAUGHTER THEY SAY IS THE BEST MEDICINE wink
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2012
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES DOUBLEDX >>> COLOSIANS 1 VS 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: YOU HAVE BEEN EARMARKED FOR THE 2013 LIST OF PHARISEES grin grin

Oh okay, I see! You are planning on compiling a new list by new year? Smh!! grin grin LWTMB.

@doubleDx, I think this is a warning; so, you be careful brah grin

2 Likes

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2012
truthislight:

a thief was not born a thief but is called a thief when he out off his mind decided to take other people property, then, people will call out at him :

thief o!

Was that the name the parent gave to him?
I WOULD LIKE TO BELIEVE THAT HIS PARENTS DID NOT NAME HIM 'THIEF' grin
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2012
seriallink:

Oh okay, I see! You are planning on compiling a new list by new year? Smh!! grin grin LWTMB.

@doubleDx, I think this is a warning; so, you be careful brah grin
YEAH HE BETTER PAY ATTENTION TO THE BOLDED grin
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by ijawkid(m): 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2012
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES IJAWKID >>> COLOSIANS 1 VS 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: <<<<< THAT DONT LOOK LIKE THE APOCRYPHA TO ME. THAT THERE IS THE NEW TESTAMENT grin

And when all things were created,were they imperfect and wicked??.......every single thing was created perfect.......

Yahweh did not create wickedness......

We all know how wickedness started......

We all know how satan became SATAN....

2 Likes

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by ijawkid(m): 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2012
obadiah777: YEAH HE BETTER PAY ATTENTION TO THE BOLDED grin

Lol........doubledX would be in trouble soon o.....

1 Like

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Boomark(m): 12:27pm On Dec 01, 2012
truthislight:

now lets see how you do in the scale of honesty.

This is the post you use in accusing me and Serialink, it will show how and what sort of person you are:

Did i say in this post that "God needed to give Adam time to proof" something or it was satan i had said?

But RCC Ubenedictus that learned from satan the liar has twisted my word to say that i had said that God needed to Give Adam more time.

@Serialink

you now can see what satan has done to some so call christian that the resorted to lies as to proof their lying stance.

Now you know and can see the sort of person he is and we are dealing with here.

This is my words against Yours in black and white.

compare that to your lies below:

you see your life?

Like father like.

The father of the lie is satan.

he was caught in the act!
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Boomark(m): 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2012
truthislight:

am not really aware of the virtouseness of this statement!

Likes did what?

"Like" pains you?

*sigh*

what sort of mind is in you!

that is envy to a guy that give truth as light. SMH!

Me am looking for how to unlike obadiah's post without liking it first. Example:
like=1like
unlike 1st like=0like
what i want is unlike= -1like.

Seun please!

4 Likes

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2012
ijawkid:

And when all things were created,were they imperfect and wicked??.......every single thing was created perfect.......

Yahweh did not create wickedness......

We all know how wickedness started......

We all know how satan became SATAN....
BUT YOU DO ERR. YES HE CREATED BOTH GOOD AND EVIL TO BALANCE EACH OTHER OUT. TO GET TO THE EVIL THAT WAS CREATED, YOU NEED TO GO TO THE BOOK OF JOB. SEE YOU HAVE TO GO PRETEXT UPON PRETEXT. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET ALL THE INFORMATION IN ONE BOOK
JOB 26 VS 13 By his spirit he hath garnished the heavens; his hand hath formed the crooked serpent <<< CREATED THE CROOKED SERPENT WHEN HE GARNISHED THE HEAVENS. THE CROOKED SERPENT IS IN EVERY MAN.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2012
Boomark:

Me am looking for how to unlike obadiah's post without liking it first. Example:
like=1like
unlike 1st like=0like

Seun please!

I like that your logic grin grin grin grin LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2012
Boomark:

like=1like
unlike 1st like=0like

Seun please!
grin grin grin LORD DELIVER ME FROM THIS UNLIKING PHARISEE grin grin

1 Like

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Boomark(m): 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2012
seriallink:

I like that your logic grin grin grin grin LWKMD

My brather wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Boomark(m): 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin grin LORD DELIVER ME FROM THIS UNLIKING PHARISEE grin grin

grin
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2012
obadiah777: YEAH HE BETTER PAY ATTENTION TO THE BOLDED grin

Ok sire cheesygrin you are the Boss!

1 Like

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by truthislight: 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2012
obadiah777: I WOULD LIKE TO BELIEVE THAT HIS PARENTS DID NOT NAME HIM 'THIEF' grin

well then, that is how satan came to bear the names he is called.

Slanderer and opposer.

Satan and devil.
Peace
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by truthislight: 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2012
Boomark:

like=1like
unlike 1st like=0like

Seun please!

lol.

777, post must really have annoyed you?

Waoh! Just try and bear it out.
Peace

1 Like

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 01, 2012
**bookmarked**
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2012
Boomark:

like=1like
unlike 1st like=0like

Seun please!

grin grin
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by truthislight: 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2012
*Kails*:
**bookmarked**

@ Bookmarked

who is this gal shouting your name?
Lol
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Boomark(m): 9:29am On Dec 02, 2012
truthislight:

lol.

777, post must really have annoyed you?

Waoh! Just try and bear it out.
Peace

seun must give me what i want or i will bribe muki.

Can't you see? This is unbearable.

1 Like

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Boomark(m): 9:35am On Dec 02, 2012
truthislight:

@ Bookmarked

who is this gal shouting your name?
Lol

Hmm...

If its a gal, 1like wink

If its a boy, -1like angry
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by truthislight: 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2012
Boomark:

Hmm...

If its a gal, 1like wink

If its a boy, -1like angry

why not check out her profile?

Dont go beyond that o!
Lol.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Boomark(m): 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2012
^^Hmm...
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2012
truthislight:

camaeleon is not enough for you but should include a deceitful twister.

My argument is that God gave "SATAN time" to proof his accusation but you twisted it bellow to say it was Adam that i said that God gave time.
oh, forgive my typo, God gave satan time to proof that satans plan was nuts abi? Was God ignorant that satans plan was nuts? No he wasn't, he gave him time becos God was in absolute control not becos God needed proof but because man needed to make a choice 4 good or 4 evil.

See your twisting below:

like father like son.
this is either being slow or being a deliberate twister.

If you deny that you did not twist my comment i will go and produce my comment that is up there for all to see and know who you are?

There are angels in heaven that witness all that satan has been doing and saying and some of them had been deceived already to toe the line of satan.

All this accusation needed to be dealt with and time was needed.

With the passage of time it is obvious that God's way was the best since he always had his creatures interest at heart.

The angels that followed satan will have seen the folly of their actions and the faithful angels that remain has also seen the wisdom of their faithful action.

This is the rationality behind God giving time to show that his laws and directions were for the best at the first place.
oh, d faithfull angel were also ignorant that d devil had rebeled abi? Or what was the "proof" merit d fallen angels?

Even human will have been asking what happened to their first parent and why they were killed if Yahweh had killed them immediately.

But we all know better since their actions led to their old age and death.
ignoratio elenchi, moving on!

My comment was on giving satan the ruler of this world time to proof that human will do better by deciding for themselves what is good and bad and not Adam to "proof to God" as you came out to imput what i did not say.
was God ignorant so he had to give satan time to proof?

Change your life.
hmmm...very interesting! Thanks for d advise.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2012
truthislight:

and what was truthislight point?
oh! "God gave satan time to proof" is dat nt ur point? As if God was ignorant of satan's plans and intent.

You twisted and lied against me and use what i did not say Against Serialink and still have the face to be talking on this thread?
oh! Really?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! / Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria / Happiness: 7 Bible Verses On How To Live A Joyful Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.