Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work (11509 Views)

Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2012
Ubenedictus: the bible doesn't say this!

SCRIPTURE IS COVERT NOT OVERT. PSALMS 78 VS 2 I will utter hidden things

ur interpretation is not correct. The passage says "woe to does wu make unjust laws and oppressive decrees" it doesn't say "woe to those who make any law"

YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE MAKING LAWS. THE LORD HAS MADE ALL THE LAWS TO LIVE BY. AS SUCH ANY LAWS MADE OUTSIDE OF THE BIBLE IS UNRIGHTEOUS DECREES. WHICH MEANS POLITRICKS IS UNRIGHTEOUS. YOU ARE PLAYING GOD. <<< SATANIC

this is a joke of the decade!! To claim that politics in and of itself is immoral for xtians is a joke, a very big one! There is no passage condeming politics in d bible only those wu make oppresive laws are condemned. Your interpretation in dis area is very faulty and it is clear u aren't matching precept wit precept as u say, politics of itself is morally neutral, u get a woe wen u use it to wrong end and a blessing wen u use it to promote just law.
If i may u ur words i must say "you do err"

LOL, NAH, YOU DO ERR, NOT ME. AS SAID IN PREVIOUS POST, THE LORD HAS MADE ALL THE LAWS. WHAT POLITICIANS ARE DOING IS CHANGING THE LAWS ALREADY GIVEN BY GOD. AS SUCH THEY ARE DESTINED FOR WOE AND DESTRUCTION, IF NOT IN THIS LIFETIME, IN THE NEXT. DANIEL 7 VS 25 He will try to change the laws <<<< thats what politrickians do

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Boomark(m): 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2012
^^The scripture is overt brah. God will utter hidden thing, the Holyspirit will reveal it to the apostles/prophets and they will write it down. That is how we know it.

Hidden(covert) things became Revelation when God gave it to Christ to show his servants and john was told to write it down( becomes overt). You can't know things that are covert.

1 Like

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 9:48am On Dec 11, 2012
[quote author=obadiah777][/quote] obadiah that is what i call silly talk, did God sign in into d bible dat d benin ore xpress way shuld be renovated? Joke

1 Like

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 11, 2012
Boomark: ^^The scripture is overt brah.
YOU DO ERR

PSALMS 78 VS 2 I will open my mouth in a parable <<< SELF EXPLANATORY. THIS HERE SCRIPTURE IS HIDDEN TO THOSE WHO ARE NOT SINCERE

2 CORINTHIANS 4 VS 3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: <<< HID

ISAIAH 6 VS 9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not <<< COVERT
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 11, 2012
Ubenedictus: obadiah that is what i call silly talk, did God sign in into d bible dat d benin ore xpress way shuld be renovated? Joke
NEITHER DID HE SIGN IT INTO THE BIBLE THAT PEPPERSOUP AND GUINESS IS HELLA NICE. WHATS YA POINT BRUV grin

1 Like

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Boomark(m): 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR

PSALMS 78 VS 2 I will open my mouth in a parable <<< SELF EXPLANATORY. THIS HERE SCRIPTURE IS HIDDEN TO THOSE WHO ARE NOT SINCERE

2 CORINTHIANS 4 VS 3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: <<< HID

ISAIAH 6 VS 9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not <<< COVERT

Ok...i understand the ones that is meant for.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 2:50am On Dec 12, 2012
obadiah777: NEITHER DID HE SIGN IT INTO THE BIBLE THAT PEPPERSOUP AND GUINESS IS HELLA NICE. WHATS YA POINT BRUV grin
dat ofcuz for d benin ore road u need those politicians called legislators! I dont see d bible talking abt benin ore road

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Your Favourite Preacher And Why / Are There Things You Cannot Forgive? / Picture Of A Witch Dead With A Human Hand In Her Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.