Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,900 members, 7,821,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

"I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" (24600 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? / Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by pleep(m): 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2012
carefreewannabe:

Saga, you have never experienced a guy calling you like 5 times every day JUST because you gave him your number, so you don't understand why some girls prefer to give their FB profile information.

I'm not on facebook neither BUT I prefer to take a guy's number due to bad experience. Don't blame the girls all the time. See what guys do sometimes. It's crazy, really. And it's scary.
This is one of those rare times i side with the ladies. Nigerian men really have no game, i think this is a major reason why dating is so fuked up for you guys.

But as for men liking older women.. hell naw. Even when im in my 30's ill still be getting with 18, 19 , and 20 yr old chicks. Just imagine how many people a 30 yr old woman has slept with! no way
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Sagamite(m): 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2012
carefreewannabe:

Saga, you have never experienced a guy calling you like 5 times every day JUST because you gave him your number, so you don't understand why some girls prefer to give their FB profile information.

I'm not on facebook neither BUT I prefer to take a guy's number due to bad experience. Don't blame the girls all the time. See what guys do sometimes. It's crazy, really. And it's scary.

I think a combination of careful selection of guys and transparency in your intent would really limit that.

A girl that is as inconsiderate, rude and mean like this should not wonder why a guy responds like this to her.

https://www.nairaland.com/820236/what-not-after-first-date

https://www.nairaland.com/820236/what-not-after-first-date#9723514

Also there is always the 'Get out of jail' card I rarely see girls use and they should use more often: "Hey, you are so sweet but I am sorry I have a boyfriend/I just started dating someone this week (i.e. if you had given him a number and change your mind)". That should always work eventually even for the most rorku of guys.

But most women just don't have the balls they advocate men should have. They would rather not pick up a phone call than be transparent and say I am not into you. But they want guys to grow the balls, "man up" and break hard news to them when it is the guys turn to avoid a hard message. They love to give rules they wouldn't follow.

https://www.nairaland.com/962850/ladies-which-these-dating-evils/7#11126660
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Rapmoney(m): 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2012
I have this strong sexual (hic) feelings every sunday...feel lyk tearing up a p*ssy...cigarettes ease this (hic)...am off (hic) to Mallam Haruna's shop (hic)...be bak to enjoy (hic) the fun...
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by pleep(m): 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2012
Rapmoney: I have this strong sexual (hic) feelings every sunday...feel lyk tearing up a p*ssy...cigarettes ease this (hic)...am off (hic) to Mallam Haruna's shop (hic)...be bak to enjoy (hic) the fun...
don't raype nobody... undecided
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by mrdrizzy(m): 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2012
Sagamite:

1. You need to be hot to attract the more eligible men. Obviously there are alot of agbero boys for agbero girls and girls that leave it too late. They settle for each other.
2. Nah, not a little bit later. There time is not up for many decades to come. If you see a non-pensionable guy doing that, it is because of cultural pressure.
3. George Clooney is a role model. cheesy Keep young and keep them young. I would rather have a hot, young girl that is after my money than a my-time-don-pass older woman that is looking for a mugu to take the biodegradeable offerings.
4. If he has the powers to catch and date them, more grease to his elbows. Why should he settle for anything short of the best he can get? cheesy
5. Thank you. I understand risk management immensely. cheesy
i believe theres something wrong with u guyz,what is it with u guyz and number and insult.i believe u dnt have anything doing.if ur bored go do sumthing rather dan embarassing urselfs mtscheew
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Flawlessdiva1(f): 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
pro01: Smh. Is her father Godswill Akpabio or is her mother Diezani Madueke? I would only lust after a girl's phone number relentlessly (and put up with her bullshyt) if I believe I can get a N400m government contract through her dad or mum's influence.

Other than that, I would be mad to waste time with a random girl (however 'fine' she thinks she is) who hesitates to exchange numbers with me(as opposed to "giving" me her number, as if I need it more than she needs mine). The fact remains that one has absolutely nothing to gain from her (or her number), other than pusy - which often turns out not worth the effort anyway. It doesn't make sense to validate any mgbeke's over-bloated opinion of her pusy's worth. It's not like there aren't several other men that have bleeped and are fucking her senseless at that point in time, so you shouldn't allow her experiment her selective (and therefore fake) 'hard to get-ness' on your honorable self.

Some of you guys need to stop making these mgbekes feel too important. I imagine even hookers do shakara with their numbers in the daytime, only to peddle those same numbers freely at night.
This attack on a gal you don't know is unnecessary,
Attack the poster who is pestering her life. Must she give her number, can't the poster get the msg and look elsewhere. Bros you make no sense

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Sagamite(m): 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2012
mr.drizzy:
i believe theres something wrong with u guyz,what is it with u guyz and number and insult.i believe u dnt have anything doing.if ur bored go do sumthing rather dan embarassing urselfs mtscheew

undecided

You forgot the rotation rule is "puff, puff, give"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s_zsOyHbVY

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Flawlessdiva1(f): 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2012
Goldieluks:

See as you take the matter personal as if you have always been rejected by fine babes. No need to feel bad, sour/foul mouthed. The girl has every right on planet earth whether to give her mobile number or not to give. At least she gave the OP her fb info, am sure she has a personal reason for doing that. Babe might even be in a serious relationship, and maybe went to the club just to enjoy herself.

You sound very angry and no respect whatsoever for women. You think relationship is all about getting in and out of a woman's pant and that's it. You are very wrong and have a very bad conclusive point of view about women. There are decent women everywhere and yes she is a decent girl for not even giving the OP her number straight away, so buckle up and stop looking and viewing things blindly, when it comes to women.
I didnt read your comment b4 liking. I knew you will make sense. Thank you for that reply. Not every gal is interested in their friendship.

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by pleep(m): 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2012
pro01: Smh. Is her father Godswill Akpabio or is her mother Diezani Madueke? I would only lust after a girl's phone number relentlessly (and put up with her bullshyt) if I believe I can get a N400m government contract through her dad or mum's influence.

Other than that, I would be mad to waste time with a random girl (however 'fine' she thinks she is) who hesitates to exchange numbers with me(as opposed to "giving" me her number, as if I need it more than she needs mine). The fact remains that one has absolutely nothing to gain from her (or her number), other than pusy - which often turns out not worth the effort anyway. It doesn't make sense to validate any mgbeke's over-bloated opinion of her pusy's worth. It's not like there aren't several other men that have bleeped and are bleeping her senseless at that point in time, so you shouldn't allow her experiment her selective (and therefore fake) 'hard to get-ness' on your honorable self.

Some of you guys need to stop making these mgbekes feel too important. I imagine even hookers do shakara with their numbers in the daytime, only to peddle those same numbers freely at night.
haha, awesome comment grin
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by lolaluv1(f): 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2012
All this planning, debate and refutements, attacks, deliberations and analysis on top simple sentence? Hian! Na real wa!

Una neva reach to commot hand for woman matter. All na fronting....
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Ignatio(m): 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2012
Much ado about nothing. Humans.[b][/b]
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by crazygod(m): 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2012
I've been reading everyone's posts since a.m wetin sef, @ o.p put this matter to rest. You admitted that u can't flow when talking to a girl. That's jst the reason why the chick didn't give u her number. 1st impression counts.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by victorD3: 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2012
Goldieluks: You are not her type. Simples!

A guy with money is every woman's type
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Goldieluks: 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2012
Flawless~diva:

I didnt read your comment b4 liking. I knew you will make sense. Thank you for that reply. Not every gal is interested in their friendship.

You WC sweetie.

ijebabe:
grin grin grin

Na pray i pray for am oh.
grin

victorD3:

A guy with money is every woman's type

Enough of the kidding please.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Dopefiend(m): 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2012
Flawless~diva:

Olodo grin

@carefreewannabe nd segamite, u guys r floodin d thread. D OP already left
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Goldieluks: 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2012
Correct the sentence then. Mr English teacher^^^
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Sagamite(m): 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2012
Dopefiend:

Olodo grin

@carefreewannabe nd segamite, u guys r floodin d thread. D OP already left

So because an OP has left a thread, the common issue he raised stops being relevant?
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by navygrl: 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2012
She is going to creep your fb wall to see how you interact with others and how you behave
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by bamshy: 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2012
ekt_bear: Bros i guess I don't understand English then.

Why does the chick want to be facebook friends rather than giving me her #?

Isn't facebook friends more intimate that phone #?

So I have to setup a date via facebook or some crap like that?

Sounds annoying

Simple...'they' take pride in the numbers of facebook friends or subscribers! You were going to be a tool to boost her anaemic self confidence via facebook...lol
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Flawlessdiva1(f): 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
Dopefiend:

Olodo grin

Thank you!! Does not add anything to me
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Limaoscar: 11:23pm On Nov 25, 2012
She insisted on fb because she's a serial killer and she wants to use d modus operandi of Cynthia's killers...send you a few Unclad pics via Facebook, get you thinking with testosterone, thereafter invite you to a hotel to seal your coital transaction. Soon as you're all dressed in your birthday suit in d room, give you some sedative laden champagne and when you're in deep sleep, cut off your manliness! Uhm ... nd bite your butt.ocks after that. She'll then sell it 4 N1500( sorry but that's d market price)!!

Darn, you are certainly a Veteran in this Businesscheesy shocked shocked
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by ektbear: 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2012
shymexx: So, Ekt had to settle for a Kenya Mau Mau chic... grin

Told you to step your game up, son...

Be like me and all dem AA and Caribbean chics would be yours - you're too African, bruddah...

lmao @ Mau Mau chick cheesy

It isn't really "settling." There is no point in suspending my social activities while waiting on this girl, is there? grin
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by PhysicsQED(m): 12:06am On Nov 26, 2012
Funny thread grin
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by PhysicsQED(m): 12:08am On Nov 26, 2012
RudySmith:
That girl simply wanted 2 add another sucker 2 her long list of guys that wants her, 2 some e-diot women more FB friends= being popular. If she finally hands u her phone #, it's bcuz she saw on ur FB what she didn't c in u the first time u guys met.

bamshy:
Simple...'they' take pride in the numbers of facebook friends or subscribers! You were going to be a tool to boost her anaemic self confidence via facebook...lol

^^^

This is probably the real reason.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by ektbear: 10:23am On Nov 26, 2012
Update:

So she responded. She is busy with finals related stuff this week, but has agreed to hook things up sometime after that.

So....suck it, haters grin

ekt_bear wins again cheesy
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 26, 2012
ekt_bear: Update:

So she responded. She is busy with finals related stuff this week, but has agreed to hook things up sometime after that.

You must report this mating ritual all the way to post coitus ( na so u big bang theory types dey describe am)
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 26, 2012

You must report this mating ritual all the way to post coituus ( na so u big bang theory types dey describe am)
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by ektbear: 11:37am On Nov 26, 2012
My brother, the story ends here, unfortunately cheesy

It would be ungentlemanly of me to share any further details of whatever happens on NL.

Besides, the purpose of this thread has been served: the lesson learned is not to assume that a girl wanting to be facebook friends = rejection. I should have known better than to listen to the detractors that abound on NL grin

Oh I forgot to say, she told me the reason she didn't give me a # is due to some creepy, overly aggressive stalkish guys she met in the past.

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2012
^^I told u she was going to respond. Now, where is my $100?? angry angry

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2012
ekt_bear: My brother, the story ends here, unfortunately cheesy

It would be ungentlemanly of me to share any further details of whatever happens on NL.

Besides, the purpose of this thread has been served: the lesson learned is not to assume that a girl wanting to be facebook friends = rejection. I should have known better than to listen to the detractors that abound on NL grin

Oh I forgot to say, she told me the reason she didn't give me a # is due to some creepy, overly aggressive stalkish guys she met in the past.

I was right grin
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by pleep(m): 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2012

The bolded = rejection.

Stop pestering this poor girl she is trying to be nice tongue
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by ektbear: 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice, shame on me.

The dumbest thing I can ever do is to be taking advice from some posters on NL regarding women.

pleep and guys like him are probably the reason she is wary to give out her phone # again grin cheesy

Let me do my thang, you guys do yours. My approach looks like it will lead to results. Yours, disaster.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Would You End A Beautiful Relationship Over Religious Differences? / Seven Sects Of Spinsters / Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.