Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

"I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" (24607 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? / Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Sagamite(m): 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2012
kenkruse: Op you haven't said much to attract her attention. Girls fall in love with what they hear. Make her believe that you aren't gona disappoint her. Some lies will do.

Rubbish!

If she is hot and young and you say this, you are D-U-N done.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by paveinc(m): 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2012
pro01: Smh. Is her father Godswill Akpabio or is her mother Diezani Madueke? I would only lust after a girl's phone number relentlessly (and put up with her bullshyt) if I believe I can get a N400m government contract through her dad or mum's influence.

Other than that, I would be mad to waste time with a random girl (however 'fine' she thinks she is) who hesitates to exchange numbers with me(as opposed to "giving" me her number, as if I need it more than she needs mine). The fact remains that one has absolutely nothing to gain from her (or her number), other than pusy - which often turns out not worth the effort anyway. It doesn't make sense to validate any mgbeke's over-bloated opinion of her pusy's worth. It's not like there aren't several other men that have bleeped and are fucking her senseless at that point in time, so you shouldn't allow her experiment her selective (and therefore fake) 'hard to get-ness' on your honorable self.

Some of you guys need to stop making these mgbekes feel too important. I imagine even hookers do shakara with their numbers in the daytime, only to peddle those same numbers freely at night.
my oga I know say na ur hand work b dis
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by deshclones(m): 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2012
Sagamite:

I agree it is better to try.

But it is key you are not just another one of the guy that is attracted to her. As you said, she is hot, so she would have them in a queue.

Leave the queue and move to a distance 20m away and tell her to come over. She needs to know you are not one of the guys that will laugh and try and please her, you are willing to tell her to fck off.

You have already messed up a bit twice. Taking the FB offer and contacting too soon when she accepted.

Now when you chat with her, make sure you are yourself and emphasis the areas of you she complains about with confidence. If she says she does not like loud/confident guys, then tell her you are actually very loud/confident and you love being so. Pile up all the things she might say she hates about you, instead of adapting to her wish, don't tell her what you do for a living so as not to appear you are trying to impress her (turn it to a joke of something she knows you are not e.g. gang banger), keep the contact light but polite, if she is not generating at least 30% of the conversation in a chat, tell her you have to go and you will chat later, and make sure you let her know you are not in a hurry to see her again that you have other things to do. Definitely don't be extra nice to her, it is obvious the monster inside her feeds on that. Give her a project!

Word man...

Btwn; ur new supplier is da bomb man..he supplies original ish ..stick with this guy..he is definitely giving you d real unadulterated ish..peace man.

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Sagamite(m): 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2012
pro01: Smh. Is her father Godswill Akpabio or is her mother Diezani Madueke? I would only lust after a girl's phone number relentlessly (and put up with her bullshyt) if I believe I can get a N400m government contract through her dad or mum's influence.

Other than that, I would be mad to waste time with a random girl (however 'fine' she thinks she is) who hesitates to exchange numbers with me(as opposed to "giving" me her number, as if I need it more than she needs mine). The fact remains that one has absolutely nothing to gain from her (or her number), other than pusy - which often turns out not worth the effort anyway. It doesn't make sense to validate any mgbeke's over-bloated opinion of her pusy's worth. It's not like there aren't several other men that have bleeped and are fucking her senseless at that point in time, so you shouldn't allow her experiment her selective (and therefore fake) 'hard to get-ness' on your honorable self.

Some of you guys need to stop making these mgbekes feel too important. I imagine even hookers do shakara with their numbers in the daytime, only to peddle those same numbers freely at night.

No mind the girl.

When they both grow up and he starts making serious money, her looks are gone or in fast decline and he is then pulling younger girls as fine as she used to be then she would be insulting him that he is a "pervert, he should go for women his age". Thinking she can use insult to deny him is pleasure and rights. grin
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Sagamite(m): 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2012
Luxythere: Its very hard for a girl to play hard to get in this information age.

With a phone no in your hand you will have tooooooo easy access to her while with Fb you have more pics to swoon over.

Why does a gal play hard to get ? Its a good way to know a guy who is really really into you.

Its a great way to know a guy who does not give up in life.

Some tribe in Kenya give the woman to the man who can take the most lashes, the yorubas make him prostrate the Ibos make him pay through his nose.

A man values what he works for.

My advise is do not give up...

Keep your mumu lectures for Real Men.

ArchMed, I hope you are jotting this down?
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by mpmp: 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2012
ekt_bear: Bros i guess I don't understand English then.

Why does the chick want to be facebook friends rather than giving me her #?

[size=14pt]Isn't facebook friends more intimate that phone #?[/size]

So I have to setup a date via facebook or some crap like that?

Sounds annoying

Can somebody please tell me what exactly is intimate about Facebook?
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Sagamite(m): 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2012
cantell: @Op,
The lady doesn't like you. She's just being polite. I've seen what ladies do, when they're interested in a guy and this is not one of them.
From the way i see it, you look like a good guy to her and she doesn't wanna hurt ur feelings. . .
Even if she eventually gives you her nos, you'll always be the back up plan and trust me, you don't wanna be that guy.
So move on bro, it's a lost cause!

So fcking well said.

Always avoid being a girl's back up plan.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2012
ekt_bear: Why these light skinned girls so stuck up?

demand and supply cheesy
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by paveinc(m): 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

It is easier to give facebook accounts than phone numbers...you can blow up her facebook account with millions of message and she wouldn't know unless she log in.....but she can't ignore her phone if dudes calling her every five minutes. She is smart indeed.

Just because she was with you for five minutes doesn't mean she didn't give five other dudes her facebook account. Women are master players...trust me. Why do you think men get caught cheating than women? grin grin grin
intelligent comment coming from a naija lady,am amazed ,I tot d only thin dey know gossips n fashion...
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Sagamite(m): 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2012
oyb:

demand and supply cheesy

If there is a higher demand for light-skin girls, I really would not understand why. undecided
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by ektbear: 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2012
oyb:

demand and supply cheesy

Bros, supply and demand is a cold and heartless b1tch
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by ektbear: 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2012
Sweetlemon: Seriously some guys really, really need to learn how to take no for an answer. It's not every girl you toast that will be receptive. Everyone has a right to choose who they let into their lives and you guys should start respecting that fact.
Mtcheeeeeew, later they'll start saying "pretty girls are too proud, pretty girls are this, that" but when they get the girl too easily, they say "pretty girls are hos" nonsense! angry

So if I toast you Sweetlemon, how will you respond?
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by ektbear: 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2012
Up Kenyan girls

Up Ethiopian girls

Up Naija girls

Down stuck up half-white african american girls

Down any women who don't want ekt_bear cheesy
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by ektbear: 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2012
And on this note, I bid you all adieu.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2012
mpmp:

Can somebody please tell me what exactly is intimate about Facebook?

some people exhibit every details of their life on fcbk through status, pics, comments..., so if he is really expressive on fcbk it ll be easier for her to figure out the kind of person he is
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Sagamite(m): 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2012
ekt_bear: Up Kenyan girls

Up Ethiopian girls

Up Southern African girls.

Up Eastern African girls.

Up Eastern European girls.

Up Naija girls

Down stuck up half-white african american girls

Down any women who don't want ekt_bear and Sagamite cheesy

Fixed for the UK version.

US rules don't work in UK.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2012
Sagamite:

No mind the girl.

When they both grow up and he starts making serious money, her looks are gone or in fast decline and he is then pulling younger girls as fine as she used to be then she would be insulting him that he is a "pervert, he should go for women his age". Thinking she can use insult to deny him is pleasure and rights. grin

No no no. You're wrong.
Now that she is young and hot, she'll go for an older one who is already made and will be settled and fine when she gets older grin grin grin
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by topmostg: 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2012
1ndidi2: Two things-

She wants to know u much better,she takes a while then eventually she will release d number

Or, she doesn't want nothing to do with u and is being polite by hanging u guys @ facebook friends levels

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Sagamite(m): 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2012
carefreewannabe:

No no no. You're wrong.
Now that she is young and hot, she'll go for an older one who is already made and will be settled and fine when she gets older grin grin grin

Fair game. wink .......................as long as she is not whining and insulting some men in future for being George Clooneyish. cheesy
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2012
Sagamite:

Fair game. wink .......................as long as she is not whining and insulting some men in future for being George Clooneyish. cheesy

Why should she?
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by donotbanme1: 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2012
ekt_bear: What the fvck does this mean?

I was tempted to just blow her off at this point, but she was too fine...I took what I could get cheesy

It sounds so lame though.

You can still get her phone number via facebook mobile, why cry like an illiterate person

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by donotbanme1: 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2012
ekt_bear: Well, I broke standard etiquette by messaging her immediately.

I'll find out soon whether she was blowing me off or not. And if she is blowing me off, better to try and fail rather than not try at all.

Honestly she is a dime piece.

I don't usually get into chicks like this, but not only is she gorgeous, but she is also smart and a good dancer. And lives in the same town as me.

So...we need to get it crackin.

Put her in the family way....
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Sagamite(m): 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2012
carefreewannabe:

Why should she?

There are just a lot of older women I see nowadays that think they, after enjoying their "power" when they had it and think it is OK, can change men and stop them from using their "power" by insulting them or using snide comments. grin

I have even been thinking of opening a thread on it. cheesy
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by donotbanme1: 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2012
Goldieluks:

If you are her type, she wouldn't hesitate to give you her number.
She only gave you her fb account so you can go on and salivate on her pics.

Very wrong. The best relationships i enjoyed and the babes even had to beg to stay, they never gave me their nos rather they took mine or my complimentary card...

Some girls are just like that.

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Goldieluks: 1:58pm On Nov 25, 2012
do not ban me:

Very wrong. The best relationships i enjoyed and the babes even had to beg to stay, they never gave me their nos rather they took mine or my complimentary card...

Some girls are just like that.

You are the one who is VERY wrong. Go back and re-read the story, the girl did not collect OP's number, but instead she gave him her fb account. Just because your girls took your number and waste their credit in calling you doesn't make my statement wrong. And yes, we are talking about decent girls here, not desperados. No offiense Mr.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by donotbanme1: 1:59pm On Nov 25, 2012
Yield: OP, update please.

The girl dey for bed rest now.

This OP is a badt guy. She will be free in 9months time....
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by donotbanme1: 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2012
Goldieluks:

You are the one who is VERY wrong. Go back and re-read the story, the girl did not collect OP's number, but instead she gave him her fb account. Just because your girls took your number and waste their credit in calling you doesn't make my statement wrong. And yes, we are talking about decent girls here, not desperados. No offiense Mr.

Do you want to test my benevolence
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2012
Sagamite:

There are just a lot of older women I see nowadays that think they, after enjoying their "power" when they had it and think it is OK, can change men and stop them from using their "power" by insulting them or using snide comments. grin

I have even been thinking of opening a thread on it. cheesy

1. Your first mistake is to think that a woman's power is limited to her looks.
2. Your second mistake is to think that a woman has no power when she gets older.
3. Your third mistakes is to think that only older women feel disgusted by grandpas running after "young skirts".
4. Your fourth mistake is to think that older women can't get older man. Even when a woman is 40, there will still be men who are older than her and willing to please her.
5. Your fifth mistake is that you always focus on negativity and surround yourself with such.

Go ahead and open a new thread.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by donotbanme1: 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

It is easier to give facebook accounts than phone numbers...you can blow up her facebook account with millions of message and she wouldn't know unless she log in.....but she can't ignore her phone if dudes calling her every five minutes. She is smart indeed.

Just because she was with you for five minutes doesn't mean she didn't give five other dudes her facebook account. Women are master players...trust me. Why do you think men get caught cheating than women? grin grin grin

Good afternoon Ma. I have never been caught. I always say the truth to make heaven...
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Sagamite(m): 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2012
carefreewannabe:

1. Your first mistake is to think that a woman's power is limited to her looks.
2. Your second mistake is to think that a woman has no power when she gets older.
3. Your third mistakes is to think that only older women feel disgusted by grandpas running after "young skirts".
4. Your fourth mistake is to think that older women can't get older man. Even when a woman is 40, there will still be men who are older than her and willing to please her.
5. Your fifth mistake is that you always focus on negativity and surround yourself with such.

Go ahead and open a new thread.
5. Your fifth mistake is to think that ol

1. Yep, that is their primary power over men, in attracting men and in a relationship.
2. It is drastically reduced that is why you have shot-gun weddings and girls asking "where is this going after 2 weeks".
3. Got you. The snide comments. cheesy
4. Not as much as younger women and they complain about older men going for younger women leaving them with limited choices. The pool drops drastically and their checklist is drastically shortened. The most eligible men (i.e. affluent and even buff) in their dating bracket go for younger women (who are still in their prime) with their Ferraris. Then snide comments like "mid-life crisis" emerge.
5. I don't surround myself with it, I make myself aware of it so I don't suffer for it.

5. Your numbering is wrong. tongue grin

5 Likes

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Goldieluks: 2:13pm On Nov 25, 2012
do not ban me:

Do you want to test my benevolence

No thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K / This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D / Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.