Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media (11014 Views)

Samsung Galaxy Y Pros Duos And Tecno N3 Users Experience And Advise. / The Price Of Samsung Galaxy Pro And Galaxy Y Duos / How Do I Send Credit Frm Glo To Glo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Valto(m): 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2013
Dozieson:
am mot abusing but it is fishy to have won and not gotten ur price after many days. if these fones are truely available why have they not given it to us? mayb u work in glo sha. goodluxk to u
exactly... too many complains about the phone not getting delivered.. anyway let me wait till its 2week, b4 i start complaining wella
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Dozieson(m): 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2013
Valto: this thing tire me sef... go to google+, its still dsame complain. some people that won since last year yet to get theirs... i think the people that collect thiers easily are the ones based in lagos...
even those in lag hardly get theirs. if they dont have logistics in place, why go into such? it is more frustrating knowing u have won after trying/playing severaly only to realize that claiming the price is more difficult
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Valto(m): 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2013
Dozieson:
even those in lag hardly get theirs. if they dont have logistics in place, why go into such? it is more frustrating knowing u have won after trying/playing severaly only to realize that claiming the price is more difficult
nawa oo .. i don comot my mind for that phone sha...if dey deliever fine, if they dont fine.. but its very bad of glo , to be running a promo without the neccesary logistics, if they can afford to put such phone as a prize, then i think they can afford to deliver it to the winners via dhl or ifex
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Dozieson(m): 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2013
Valto: nawa oo .. i don comot my mind for that phone sha...if dey deliever fine, if they dont fine.. but its very bad of glo , to be running a promo without the neccesary logistics, if they can afford to put such phone as a prize, then i think they can afford to deliver it to the winners via dhl or ifex
Gbam!
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2013
Valto: nawa oo .. i don comot my mind for that phone sha...if dey deliever fine, if they dont fine.. but its very bad of glo , to be running a promo without the neccesary logistics, if they can afford to put such phone as a prize, then i think they can afford to deliver it to the winners via dhl or ifex
Abeg, no comot your mind oooooo because, you don already win the phone and you will surely collect it from Glo.
However, using Courier services would have been the best way to deliver these phones but, Glo thought otherwise. They are sending the phones across the country to their respective Gloworld shops in the states where the winners are located, for winners to visit and collect the phones themselves whenever it is delivered there. So, your own must come.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 9:42pm On Jan 23, 2013
Dozieson:
am mot abusing but it is fishy to have won and not gotten ur price after many days. if these fones are truely available why have they not given it to us? mayb u work in glo sha. goodluxk to u
My good friend, I don't work in Glo. I am a winner just like you but, I am still waiting for my phone from Glo after winning since on the 8th of January, 2013.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2013
Valto: this thing tire me sef... go to google+, its still dsame complain. some people that won since last year yet to get theirs... i think the people that collect thiers easily are the ones based in lagos...
Not at all, you should exercise some patience please because, I have two friends on twitter that also won and are both based in Lagos but, until this moment, they are yet to collect their phones from Glo. One thing I am very sure is that, I will collect my phone someday from Glo. Just believe please. Thank you.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2013
Valto: exactly... too many complains about the phone not getting delivered.. anyway let me wait till its 2week, b4 i start complaining wella
That's true. Please, let us all be using the platform we won to continue to remind Glo about the phones we won. Mine is already 2 weeks and one day and yet, no show yet from Glo. Please, let's be patient. Thank you.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2013
Dozieson:
That's very correct. However, we should be patient with Glo for I am 100% certain that our phones will come. Thank you.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Dozieson(m): 7:32am On Jan 24, 2013
luluosas:
That's very correct. However, we should be patient with Glo for I am 100% certain that our phones will come. Thank you.
obokhian baba..i believe u. i will storm their abj office 2morrow to gbege their manager
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Valto(m): 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2013
FROM PEOPLE THAT WON
....[b]
THE JOY OF WINNING N THE 12TH OF DECEMBER 2012 HAS TURN INTO SADNESS ,JUST IMERGIN ALL THE GUYS I WON WITH HAVE ALL GOTTEN THEIR PRIZES ,ALL I CONTINUE TO HEAR IS SOON , SOON , SEND SOON , ASSURANCES UPON REASSURANCE ,AM GETTING SICK AND TIRED, STAYING AT ASABA IS NOT A CRIME AFTERALL U HAVE AN OFFICE AT 290 NNABISI ROAD ASABA JUST CLOSE TO MY REFERENCE, JUST IMERGIN 2DAY IS MAKING IT "43 GOOD DAYS" SINCE I WON..................................................................................................................................................................................................... Even some that won on the first week of December are still waiting for call from glo and non of such has happened. Glo said the phones come in batches and I wonder if it will be a bad idea for them to keep the phones in every glo world outlet so that the matter will be easier. Its not nice for a promo price to be delayed at all, it can enter voice mail when delayed. Lol, am waiting for my own phone shaa............. me no understand y promo go last pass few day e never reach person wey win am. Abi dem dey wait reach one month before dem deduct money from ur account balance when u make call ni? Lwkmd
[/b] AM STILL WAITING FOR MINE THOUGH, MAYBE THEY WILL DELIVER IT BY JULY OR AUGUST, BY THEN THE JOY OF WINNING A PHONE WILL AV VANISHED! sad lipsrsealed
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by adewasco2k(m): 5:11pm On Jan 24, 2013
You guys wanna check out this page http://www.facebook.com/Globacomwinners

like the page and let discussion continue there. i am not the creator of that page tho, just stumbled on it now
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2013
Dozieson:
obokhian baba..i believe u. i will storm their abj office 2morrow to gbege their manager
O temwen no ghan, laho wowo, ghe gie a vbe manager no re Abuja offis oghe Glo ye Olakpa ya mu we. Okade okade ore ne owonwon ya la ran. U ghu feko vbu gha se vba. Osalobua gha su we yo su we re. Obota.
My brother, take it easy with them when you get there please. Thank you.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2013
Valto: ....  AM STILL WAITING FOR MINE THOUGH, MAYBE THEY WILL DELIVER IT BY JULY OR AUGUST, BY THEN THE JOY OF WINNING A PHONE WILL AV VANISHED! sad lipsrsealed
I am sure that before the end of February 2013, all of us would have gotten our phones from Glo. Just be patient. Thank you.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2013
@All the winners of the Samsung Galaxy Y Pro phone from Glo on Twitter, Google+ and Facebook, please, let us all exercise some patience. Glo is a true Nigerian brand who does not gamble with their image in the midst of their esteem customers. One thing is sure, we will all collect our phones from Glo. Patience is a virtue and I implore all of us to have it. Thank you.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 7:39pm On Jan 24, 2013
adewasco2k: You guys wanna check out this page http://www.facebook.com/Globacomwinners

like the page and let discussion continue there. i am not the creator of that page tho, just stumbled on it now
The page is not a bad idea but, it should never be use as a tool to blackmail Glo. This is my candid advice.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2013
Glo tweeted to me this evening again that they are sending the phones in batches. Please, let's be patient with them. Thank you.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2013
Here is a winner who have collected his phone that he won on the 1st of January, 2013.
@GlobacomLimited @olusheenor @JerryKatunga @mysterlawk @TheJide_ at last! pic.twitter.com/fpRGXHOl
https://twitter.com/engiybaba/status/294127149487624193

Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by mightyleks(m): 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2013
I JUST WON 1K 2DAY HOW DO THE REDEEM THAT ON.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Francheezy(m): 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2013
i d0n already w!n 1k 0n g0ogLe+, faceb0ok nd twitter...buh dem neva g!v me 4rm fb nd twitter
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2013
mightyleks: I JUST WON 1K 2DAY HOW DO THE REDEEM THAT ON.
They will send it as a message to your inbox on the platform you won. Thank you.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Dozieson(m): 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2013
@all i have collected my fone. that God@lulu osas baba. uwese otemwen..koyor. u will all get ur fones but i went to their office to personally disturb them b4 they gave it to me..cheers

1 Like

Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2013
Dozieson: @all i have collected my fone. that God@lulu osas baba. uwese otemwen..koyor. u will all get ur fones but i went to their office to personally disturb them b4 they gave it to me..cheers
You mean they gave you the phone without them calling you? How did you do it when you got their office? Please, let me know immediately. Thank you.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Dozieson(m): 10:55pm On Jan 28, 2013
luluosas:
You mean they gave you the phone without them calling you? How did you do it when you got their office? Please, let me know immediately. Thank you.
i went to dia office on friday and they saw the way i behaved. they plead with me to wait tlll monday. at abt 7:55am today i was called to come and pic my tear rubber toysome but enjoyable fone. thanks to them cos i no go buy fone for my babe again.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 6:45am On Jan 29, 2013
Dozieson:
i went to dia office on friday and they saw the way i behaved. they plead with me to wait tlll monday. at abt 7:55am today i was called to come and pic my tear rubber toysome but enjoyable fone. thanks to them cos i no go buy fone for my babe again.
That was wonderful. I am still waiting for any call from them here.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 6:52am On Jan 29, 2013
It seem a lot of people will collect their phones this week though, I am yet to receive any update on my own.

@lugardosa @GboruM @BECKYTUNDE @LegacyJoyce @nairaland @olusheenor @GlobacomLimited GES WAT! AV JUST BIN CALLED NOW TO COM FOR MY FONE
https://twitter.com/DanielSareaje/status/295926539235782657

@DanielSareaje @lugardosa @SLImchiGGY sent a dm to our globacomlimited n ws asked toncome tmrw for my phone
https://twitter.com/BECKYTUNDE/status/296014724779360256
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by meracool(m): 7:45am On Jan 29, 2013
Am Waiting for Their Reply aswell... I won On January 16 on FB I hopes they contact me this Week.... Thanks
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 8:01am On Jan 29, 2013
meracool: Am Waiting for Their Reply aswell... I won On January 16 on FB I hopes they contact me this Week.... Thanks
Just send them message on facebook about it as a reminder. Thank you.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Dozieson(m): 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2013
meracool: Am Waiting for Their Reply aswell... I won On January 16 on FB I hopes they contact me this Week.... Thanks
IF YOU GUYS WANT TO GET THIS PHONES JUST GO TO THEIR VARIOUS OFFICES AND U GET IT, IF NOT YOU GO WAIT TIRE
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2013
Another person don collect oooo
@BECKYTUNDE @GboruM @DanielSareaje @GlobacomLimited @LegacyJoyce @lugardosa that was me earlier today at glo world!
https://twitter.com/olusheenor/status/296290705075216384

Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 7:59pm On Jan 29, 2013
Another testimony on twitter
«@olusheenor thanks to @GlobacomLimited i finally got my samsung galaxy y pro today! nice device..cheers! http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BByiWz6CMAAglX4.jpg …» Gr8!
https://twitter.com/dfewgoodmen/status/296317295255515136
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2013
Yet another winner who collected her phone today on twitter.
@lugardosa @GboruM @DanielSareaje @GlobacomLimited @olusheenor yippeeee I have my phone so so xcited
https://twitter.com/BECKYTUNDE/status/296233259652763648

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Free Mobile Encarta (very Educative) / Working Link 2 Downgrade 4rm Bbm8 To 7 / 3g Usb Dongle Booster Tips(free Videos Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.