Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,374 members, 7,850,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:14 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (844048 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by EzePromoe: 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Thanks @ Idnoble, he is indeed and Eze....your welcome just don't make us scratch our heads with your new found love for words.

And you don't expect taciturnity from me either wink
I want to however, laud the felicitous move of bestowing on you the position of a MOD. I believe this ephemeral duty is given to you as a sine qua non to greater sections.
Serendipity to you cool
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
The book of st John 2. Talks about two occasions: the wedding and the church place. I will talk abt d wedding for now.
The bible didn't tell us any where mary argued with Jesus, Mary knew the child she bore, We all know that an Angel appeared to her before she conceived, She know that her child is great, so she saw no reason to argue with him. And also, the workers at the wedding did an extra ordinary tin that most christian don't do, even gideon, asked for a sign before trusting God, zacharaya was punish for asking for a sign. When Jesus told the workers to fill the jars with water and they did, we can say they did that cos that was what mary told them to do, but they must have been waiting for Jesus to say something, or do something or do the "abrakadabra" stuff but immediately they finished filling the jars, Jesus said they sud pour it out and give it to the master of ceremony. The miracle was not complete. The water has not yet turn to wine wen Jesus talked but it turned to wine wen the workers was pouring out water this sud teach us that we sud neva argue with God, we sud neva try to think anything God tell us to do if they are logically reasonable, we sud just obey.

Just obey, just obey, this is his will, whenever he talks to you, there is one thing you sud do. JUST OBEY JUST OBEY

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
Eze Promoe:
I want to however, laud the felicitous move of bestowing on you the position of a MOD. I believe this ephemeral duty is given to you as a sine qua non to greater sections.
Serendipity to you cool
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Serendipity to you cool
What wind blew you in here

ARG pele my brain actually shut down sad but i'll go back to read it anyway grin

Ihedinobi, i dey wait your post.

Mine will probably come later..........again

ATMC how va babe? you just disappear angry
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
Hello people, its been a while. Hope y'all are doing great?

@HBG, congratulations girl. May God give you the patience, wisdom, strength and more grace to be a great MOD.

@ATMC, its been a while, why has thou runneth away for a while. Good to see you again.

Wish everyone a flourishing weekend.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
uj_sizzle: ...Ihedinobi, i dey wait your post.

I'll try later, dear heart smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2013
Congrats, HBG. smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
Congrats HBG grin...
Congrats Ajibam smiley.....
All i ask for yu is the wisdom of Solomon...(I kings 3:7-9)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
@uj et omo daddy, mtn disabled my internet #sadface# buh nufin does me...i'm ok now. How una side?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2013
dagr8: Congrats HBG grin...
i still dey wait you o...take your seat asap
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
@ujuuu how's your today?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by superbloke(m): 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
idnoble135: Congrats humble on your appointment as a moderator. The Lord is your strength.
shocked
Aww! My little baby is all grown up and moderating nairaland. *gabs tissue* I'm so proud of you *sniff* cheesy
Congratulations sweets!

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Ajibam: 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
dagr8: Congrats HBG grin...

Thank you sire,,,,
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Kitay(f): 10:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
HBG,
Congratulations!!!
There is only things dat will happen to u my dear, and dat is to be the very best on ur new appointment.
Rem: God doesn't call the qualifies, He qualifies the call.

Pls make Heaven Prouding! Hahahahhahah
grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:36am On Aug 24, 2013
ARareGem: Goodness! I hope people like me who's brains automatically shut down at the sight of long posts like this ^ do go through the post. embarassed lipsrsealed

And Grace, congrats on your new appointment. You may not know it, but you've been a blessing to my life. May God bless you richly. smiley
Thanks sister, smiley

And you have been a blessing too, long post tings grin

Thanks for this.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:40am On Aug 24, 2013
superbloke: shocked
Aww! My little baby is all grown up and moderating nairaland. *gabs tissue* I'm so proud of you *sniff* cheesy
Congratulations sweets!
and she is loving them like Jesus....*sniffs* you have been awesome grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:42am On Aug 24, 2013
Kitay: HBG,
Congratulations!!!
There is only things dat will happen to u my dear, and dat is to be the very best on ur new appointment.
Rem: God doesn't call the qualifies, He qualifies the call.

Pls make Heaven Prouding! Hahahahhahah
grin
lol @ prouding grin

Now the real work beggins, for the glorious ruins....imma make daddy proud.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:47am On Aug 24, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Serendipity to you cool
Easy bla, my head will burst...thanks and please we are discussing John chapter 2, your contribution will be appreciated wink

@ Ihedinobi thanks, I am thirsty for your portion on the matta being shared on the table,

@Dagr8 we dey wait o

@Omo daddy thanks sis..grin

Good night guys.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by EzePromoe: 1:53am On Aug 24, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Easy bla, my head will burst...thanks and please we are discussing John chapter 2, your contribution will be appreciated wink

For now, I think I'm been outwitted by the flesh, but I'll appreciate a volunteer reader who would read it to my hearing. I might have one or two things to chip in there wink
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:24am On Aug 24, 2013
Eze Promoe:
For now, I think I'm been outwitted by the flesh, but I'll appreciate a volunteer reader who would read it to my hearing. I might have one or two things to chip in there wink
will email you the vn then.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 4:52am On Aug 24, 2013
ATMC: i still dey wait you o...take your seat asap
smiley Enyi m...I av been occupied by some other things..will soon be fully back...let's keep studying the book of John ...is always good to see u around *hugs her*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 6:27am On Aug 24, 2013
dagr8:
smiley Enyi m...I av been occupied by some other things..will soon be fully back...let's keep studying the book of John ...is always good to see u around *hugs her*
#returns d hug
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by PastorOluT(m): 9:24am On Aug 24, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: lol @ prouding grin

Now the real work beggins, for the glorious ruins....imma make daddy proud.
Congratz dear, I have done this in other threads n also want to do it here. More grace in Jesus name

NB Pls I have a series on evangelsim I did n will want on the front page. There is a great need for personal evangeliism n we all should rise from our slumber.
The series is made up of six topics so I will pls want u to put one each weEk, thank u for ur thoughtful consideration.
This is the first one https://www.nairaland.com/1252199/evangelism-1-what-evangelism

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:28am On Aug 24, 2013
Pastor Olu T:
Congratz dear, I have done this in other threads n also want to do it here. More grace in Jesus name

NB Pls I have a series on evangelsim I did n will want on the front page. There is a great need for personal evangeliism n we all should rise from our slumber.
The series is made up of six topics so I will pls want u to put one each weEk, thank u for ur thoughtful consideration.
This is the first one https://www.nairaland.com/1252199/evangelism-1-what-evangelism
Thanks, I am going to create a thread where all topics worthy of frontpage will be posted, but you know my job is just to submit the topics to the admin and they will choose if they are worthy or not. smiley

Good morning everyone
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by PastorOluT(m): 9:38am On Aug 24, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Thanks, I am going to create a thread where all topics worthy of frontpage will be posted, but you know my job is just to submit the topics to the admin and they will choose if they are worthy or not. smiley

Good morning everyone
Good morning dear, I understand all I request is that u do ur part n surely known that which God want done will be.
So how has it been being a Mod?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:44am On Aug 24, 2013
Pastor Olu T:
Good morning dear, I understand all I request is that u do ur part n surely known that which God want done will be.
So how has it been being a Mod?
Great, just taking time to learn the ropes....how's u
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by PastorOluT(m): 9:49am On Aug 24, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Great, just taking time to learn the ropes....how's u
It is well, I am good sis.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ARareGem(f): 10:00am On Aug 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
ARG pele my brain actually shut down sad but i'll go back to read it anyway grin
grin

Greetings to the house. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 10:53am On Aug 24, 2013
God 4giv us, save us fr0m sin...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by truthislight: 11:39am On Aug 25, 2013
Post editted. Section name has been changed.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
undecided embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
@Humble, will another thread be opened for christian chat?

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (788) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — The Lame Leaps / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.